氧气会使东西燃烧得更快。
如果你在家使用氧气,降低火灾和烧伤的风险是很重要的。
以下是一些安全使用氧气的提示。
使用氧气时,吸烟是非常危险的。
不要吸烟,也不要让其他人靠近你吸烟。
考虑在你的家内外张贴“禁止吸烟”的标志。
为了降低火灾的风险,避免使用:热源,如空间加热器;
明火源,如香烟、烟斗、火柴、蜡烛、壁炉和燃气燃烧器;
易燃物质,如胸贴、气雾剂喷雾、凡士林和油基乳液;
以及电器设备,如吹风机、电动剃须刀和电热垫。
在你的氧气供应管中插入两个热熔断阀。
它们被设计成如果管子着火就会停止氧气的流动。
在附近放置一个正常工作的烟雾探测器和灭火器。
每月检查一次。
制定一个火灾逃生计划。
定期与你的家人和护理人员一起练习。
始终在手边准备一个警报系统或电话。
为了安全使用你的氧气设备,保持其直立。
不要将其存放在封闭的空间,如行李箱或壁橱。
为了降低摔倒的风险,不要使用超过30到50英尺的管子。
避免将管子布置在人流量大的区域。
确保始终有备用的氧气设备。
这样,你就能为一些突发情况做好准备,比如恶劣天气和紧急情况。
在停电的情况下,将手电筒放在附近和你的床边。
要了解更多关于如何在家中安全使用氧气的信息,请咨询你的医疗保健提供者。

Oxygen makes things burn faster.
氧气会使东西燃烧得更快·
If you use oxygen at home it’s important to reduce the risk of fire and burns.
如果你在家使用氧气,降低火灾和烧伤的风险是很重要的·
Here are some tips for using oxygen safely.
以下是一些安全使用氧气的提示·
Smoking can be very dangerous when oxygen is in use.
使用氧气时,吸烟是非常危险的·
Don’t smoke and don’t allow others to smoke near you.
不要吸烟,也不要让其他人靠近你吸烟·
Consider posting "No smoking" signs in and outside your home.
考虑在你的家内外张贴"禁止吸烟"的标志·
To reduce the risk of fire avoid using heat sources such as space heaters
为了降低火灾的风险,避免使用:热源,如空间加热器;
sources of open flames such as cigarettes pipes matches candles fireplaces and gas burners
明火源,如香烟、烟斗、火柴、蜡烛、壁炉和燃气燃烧器;
flammable substances such as chest rubs aerosol sprays petroleum jelly and oil based lotion
易燃物质,如胸贴、气雾剂喷雾、凡士林和油基乳液;
and electrical appliances such as hair dryers electric razors and heating pads.
以及电器设备,如吹风机、电动剃须刀和电热垫·
Insert two thermal fuse valves in your oxygen supply tubing.
在你的氧气供应管中插入两个热熔断阀·
They are designed to stop the flow of oxygen if the tubing catches on fire.
它们被设计成如果管子着火就会停止氧气的流动·
Have a working smoke detector and fire extinguisher nearby.
在附近放置一个正常工作的烟雾探测器和灭火器·
Check them every month.
每月检查一次·
Create a fire escape plan.
制定一个火灾逃生计划·
Practice it regularly with your family and caregivers.
定期与你的家人和护理人员一起练习·
Always have an alert system or phone within reach.
始终在手边准备一个警报系统或电话·
To safely use your oxygen equipment keep it upright.
为了安全使用你的氧气设备,保持其直立·
Don’t store it in a closed space such as a trunk or closet.
不要将其存放在封闭的空间,如行李箱或壁橱·
To reduce your risk of falling don’t use more than thirty to fifty feet of tubing.
为了降低摔倒的风险,不要使用超过30到50英尺的管子·
Avoid routing the tubing in high traffic areas.
避免将管子布置在人流量大的区域·
Make sure to always have backup oxygen equipment.
确保始终有备用的氧气设备·
This way you’ll be prepared for events that can happen on short notice such as severe weather and emergencies.
这样,你就能为一些突发情况做好准备,比如恶劣天气和紧急情况·
In case of power loss keep a flashlight nearby and at your bedside.
在停电的情况下,将手电筒放在附近和你的床边·
To find out more about how to use oxygen safely in your home talk to your healthcare practitioner.
要了解更多关于如何在家中安全使用氧气的信息,请咨询你的医疗保健提供者·
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片