When I was a child the whole world was full of magic.
我小时候 世界充满了灵力
My father was a spirit hunter
我父亲是个捕灵人
one of the brave men who protected humanity against spirits
他是个勇士 保护人类免受恶灵的
that would harm it.
伤害
When will she come
她什么时候会来
Soon Liang. A huli jing cannot resist the cries of the man she's bewitched.
快了 阿亮 狐狸精抵抗不了被她迷惑的人的哭喊
My sweet Tsiao Jung.
我的宝贝小蓉
Don't stare at her she'll entrance you.
别看她 她会迷惑你的
Tsiao Jung have you come for me
小蓉 你来找我了吗
The piss toss it on her before she changes.
趁她变身之前把尿泼到她身上
You are a very brave boy.
你是个勇敢的孩子
Throw it Now
泼啊 快
No
She's trapped in this half form.
她被困在半兽人的形态里了
Father I'm sorry.
父亲 对不起
The hunt is not over Liang.
捕猎还没结束呢 阿亮
She's made her den here.
她的老巢就在这儿
Go round back.
绕到后面去
Why are you hunting us We did nothing to you.
你为什么要追杀我们 我们从没对你们做过什么
Your mother bewitched the merchant's son. We were hired to save him.
你妈妈勾引了财主家的少爷 财主雇我们救他
Bewitched
勾引
He's the one who wouldn't leave her alone.
他才是缠着我妈妈不放的人
That's not true.
才不是
Once a man has set his heart on a huli jing
一旦男人爱上了狐狸精
she can hear him no matter how far apart they are.
不管隔多远 她都能听见他的声音
All that moaning and crying
那些呻吟 哭喊
she has to go to him every night just to keep him quiet.
她不得不每晚都去找他才能让他安静下来
No she lures men and feeds on them for her evil magic.
不 她诱惑男人并以其精气为食来维持自己邪恶的灵力
A man can fall in love with a huli jing just like he can with a human woman.
男人也会像爱上平常女人一样爱上狐狸精
It's not the same Not the same
-这不一样的 -不一样吗
I saw how you looked at me.
我看到你看着我的眼神了
Yan
嫣儿
Do not speak to that human You know how dangerous they are.
别和人类讲话 你知道他们有多危险
Liang have you seen any sign of pups
阿亮 你看见狐狸精崽子了吗
Are you listening to me
你在听我说话吗
Yes Father I...
听到了 父亲 我
I've seen no sign of any pups.
我没看见什么幼崽
Fine.
好吧
Let's collect the bounty for this huli jing head.
我们拿这个狐狸精的脑袋去领赏吧
It was five years later that my father died.
五年后 我父亲去世了
I laid him to rest next to my mother.
我把他和我母亲葬在一起
I miss my father terribly...
我很想他
but a part of me was relieved he died when he did
可也有点庆幸 他死后
before the first trains roared through the village.
才有第一辆火车从村子里呼啸而过
The world was modernizing. He would not have understood.
世界走向了现代化 他不会理解的
There were many things he would not have understood.
他不理解的事情还有很多很多
Yan never blamed me for what had happened.
嫣儿从不因为过去的事怪罪我
Sometimes the hunter became the hunted.
有时候 猎人也会成为猎物
Hello Yan.
早啊 嫣儿
Thank you.
谢谢
How is hunting
捕猎怎么样
Worse this year than last.
一年不如一年了
It's getting harder and harder for me to return to my true form.
我越来越难变回原形
Some nights I can't do it at all.
有的夜晚 我甚至完全变不回去了
What's causing it
为什么会这样
Iron roads and machines that breathe smoke.
铁路还有那些冒烟的机器
Magic is draining from the world and with it
世上的灵力已经消耗殆尽
we magical creatures grow ever weaker.
我们这些灵物也随之日益虚弱
Yan I have to tell you something.
嫣儿 我有点事要和你说
I'm going to leave the village.
我要离开村子了
Where will you go
你要去哪儿
I don't know yet.
我也不知道
I just... I wanted to tell you.
我只是 想告诉你
What will you do
你怎么办
Learn to survive.
学着生存
I ended up in Hong Kong
我最终来到了香港
working the train line at Victoria Peak.
在太平山顶的铁路线上工作
It was there that the English lived our colonial masters.
住在那儿的是英国人 殖民地的领主
We could take them up to the top of that mountain
我们带他们去山顶
but we were forbidden to stay.
自己却不能在那儿停留
After five years
五年后
I knew the grinding of the gears and the rumbling of the pistons
我熟悉齿轮转动和活塞轰鸣的声音
as well as I knew my own heartbeat.
就像熟悉自己的心跳
Yes very clever Liang for a Chinaman.
你很聪明 亮 中国人里可不多见
Yes sir. Thank you sir.
是的 谢谢您 先生
Oh come now.
来吧
How can you be done for the day when there's good money to be earned
哪儿有放着眼前的钱不挣的道理
Please I'm very tired.
拜托 我很累了
Oh don't be shy now.
别害羞呀
You Chinese are goers everyone knows that.
谁都知道你们中国人是贱骨头
Hey Leave her alone
放开她
This isn't your business boy.
这不关你的事 小子
I said leave her alone.
我说 放了她
I said piss off you fucking chink.
我说让你滚 你这个死中国佬
Why don't you go find what you're looking for elsewhere
你可以去别的地方找点乐子
Right yes of course.
好的 行 没问题
How is hunting
捕猎怎么样
I'm stuck now in this human form
我现在只能维持人形了
no claws no sharp teeth.
没有爪子和尖牙
I can't even run very fast.
跑都跑不快
All I have is my beauty.
我只剩这副漂亮的皮囊了
Now I live by the very thing you accused my mother of
现在我只能靠当年你控诉我母亲的罪行为生
I bewitch men for money.
我迷惑男人来赚钱
And you
你呢
I also serve our English masters.
我也是为英国老爷们服务
I keep their precious trains running.
我保证他们宝贝火车的运行
Are you happy keeping their engines running
你做这份工作开心吗
Happy
开心吗
I don't know but I'm good at it.
我不知道 但我做得不错
I dream of hunting in this jungle of metal and asphalt.
我想在这沥青和钢筋的丛林里捕猎
I imagine my true form leaping from beam to ledge to terrace roof
我梦想着能用真身在横梁与屋顶间穿梭
until I am at the top of this island.
直到站在最高处俯瞰这座岛屿
Until I can growl in the faces of all the men who believe they can own me.
直到我能对那些自以为能掌控我的男人们嘶吼咆哮
I meant what I said to Yan.
我对嫣儿说的话是真的
I enjoyed my work.
我很喜欢自己的工作
As the years passed
时间不断流逝
I learned more and more.
我学会的越来越多
Technology in the city was exciting and always changing.
这座城市的技术令人兴奋 不断发展
As it changed I changed with it.
时代变迁 我随世变
I found I understood automata even better than I understood trains.
我发觉自己在机器人方面的造诣甚至胜过火车
These machines were otherworldly...
这些机器超凡脱俗
and alive.
栩栩如生
They felt akin to magic.
有如灵力一般
Stop right there
站住别动
Yan
嫣儿
What are you doing here
你在这儿干嘛
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Tell me what's wrong.
出什么事了
Look.
What happened
怎么回事
The Governor.
政府长官
For months he had been a client
这几个月一直是我的客户
but he seemed a gentleman.
他表现得像个绅士
He'd pay but we never...
他付钱给我 但我们从来不
Then one night he put something in my drink.
直到有天晚上 他在我的酒里下了药
No Stop
不 不要
The truth is he could only get hard for machines
真相就是 他只有对着机器才能硬起来
and he wanted the ultimate machine to serve that twisted desire.
所以他想要一个终极机器来满足自己扭曲的欲望
One night I'd finally had enough.
那一天 我终于受够了
I told him no.
拒绝了他
That word coming from me it sent him into a rage.
我的拒绝让他怒火中烧
A terrible thing had been done to me.
他对我做了惨无人道的事
But I could also be terrible.
但我也可以还治其身
We'll find some way to reverse this Yan.
我会想办法把你变回去的 嫣儿
It's too late for that Liang.
太晚了 阿亮
What I want is to hunt.
我想要捕猎
Hunt the men who think they can own us.
捕杀那些自以为能掌控我们的男人
The men who perpetrate evil but call it progress.
那些犯下滔天罪行却将其粉饰为进步的人
I need you to help me.
你要帮我
I told her I would do it.
我答应了她
The old magic may have been gone from the world
古老的灵力或许已经消亡了
but I could make a new magic from their machines.
但我能用他们的机器创造新的灵力
A magic we could use against them.
能够对抗他们的灵力
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Good hunting Yan.
去吧 嫣儿
No
Stop
住手
No
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片