A1C 测试是一种血液测试,可用于估计平均血糖量
或过去 3 个月血液中的糖分
该测试的其他名称是 hba1c 和
糖化血红蛋白
和糖化血红蛋白
该测试通常用于筛查或管理糖尿病和糖尿病前期
血糖过高时可能发生的情况。
为了了解测试的工作原理,
了解红细胞以及血糖如何影响它们非常重要。
血液中的大多数细胞称为红细胞。
它们是在你的骨髓中制造的,
这是骨头中心的组织。
从那里,它们进入您的肺部
它们从你呼吸的空气中吸收氧气。
这种情况发生在肺部称为肺泡的微小气囊中。
在这里,氧气附着在红细胞内称为血红蛋白的蛋白质上。
然后,您的红细胞将氧气输送到全身的组织。
大约三个月后,红细胞就会耗尽。
当磨损的细胞通过肝脏和脾脏时,
其他类型的血细胞,称为巨噬细胞,
消灭它们并将它们从你的血液中除去。
血液中的葡萄糖会影响您的红细胞。
进食后,您的身体会将食物分解为葡萄糖并将其释放到血液中。
您的组织细胞从血液中提取葡萄糖并将其用作主要能量来源。
血液中的一些葡萄糖粘附在红细胞中的血红蛋白上是正常的。
这个过程称为糖基化。
如果您的组织细胞无法利用葡萄糖,则进行糖基化
糖醇化如果您的组织细胞不能使用空格,它可以
这称为高血糖症。
如果您的血糖较高,则红细胞中更多的血红蛋白会粘附葡萄糖。
A1C 测试显示附着有葡萄糖的红细胞的百分比。
如果您的 A1C 数值较高,
这意味着您的红细胞在过去三个月内暴露于较高水平的血糖。
测试显示了该时间段的结果
因为只有当你的红细胞还活着时,葡萄糖才能粘附在血红蛋白上
他们的寿命大约是三个月。
平均血糖高于正常水平可能意味着您患有糖尿病。
如果您超过 45
岁,您的保健医生可能会建议您进行 A1C 测试,
45 岁以下并且有一种或多种糖尿病危险因素,
或者您在怀孕期间患有糖尿病,称为妊娠糖尿病。
在 A1C 测试期间,一位被称为抽血师的医疗保健专业人员,
将使用小针从您手臂的静脉或一根手指中采集血液样本。
在实验室,
我们将测试您的血液样本,以测量其中血红蛋白上粘附有葡萄糖的红细胞数量。
您的 A1C 数字显示了红血中葡萄糖的百分比
他们你的A1C数字,显示箭头红血的百分比
可用于估计您过去三个月的平均血糖。
您的 A1C 测试结果可能包括一个图表,显示基于
A1C 数字的估计平均血糖范围。
A1C 结果正常意味着您的血糖水平处于非糖尿病范围内
或者 A1C 结果可能被认为对您来说是正常的
即使您的血糖稍微超出非糖尿病范围。
这可能是由于您的年龄或您患有糖尿病等健康状况而发生的。
A1C 测试结果异常高意味着您的血糖在过去三个月内过高。
过去 3 个月内过高,您可能被诊断为糖尿病前期或
过去 3 个月过去,您可能会被诊断出诊断出糖尿病或
如果你还没有被告知你拥有它。
或者,如果您患有糖尿病,异常结果意味着您的血糖没有得到很好的控制。
如果您的 A1C 结果保持较高水平
您的保健医生将与您讨论如何控制血糖。
糖尿病患者每年至少需要进行两次 A1C 测试。
患有糖尿病前期的人需要每年或每两年进行一次检查,或者每隔一年进行一次检查
前期糖尿病患者需要每两年或每两年进行一次检测,或者关闭间隙地进行一次检测
或按照您的保健医生建议的频率进行。
如果您的 A1C 正常
但你患有妊娠期糖尿病
或者您有糖尿病的危险因素
那么您将需要每三年进行一次测试。
了解有关 A1C 测试的更多信息
与您的保健医生交谈。

An A1C test is a blood test that can be used to estimate the average amount of glucose
A1C 测试是一种血液测试,可用于估计平均血糖量
or sugar in your blood over the past 3 months
或过去 3 个月血液中的糖分
other names for this test are hba1c and
该测试的其他名称是 hba1c 和
glycated hemoglobin
糖化血红蛋白
and glycosylated hemoglobin
和糖化血红蛋白
This test is often used to screen for or manage diabetes and pre diabetes
该测试通常用于筛查或管理糖尿病和糖尿病前期
conditions that can happen when your blood sugar is too high.
血糖过高时可能发生的情况·
In order to understand how the test works
为了了解测试的工作原理,
it's important to know about red blood cells and how your blood sugar affects them.
了解红细胞以及血糖如何影响它们非常重要·
Most of the cells in your blood are called red blood cells.
血液中的大多数细胞称为红细胞·
They are made in your bone marrow
它们是在你的骨髓中制造的,
which is the tissue in the center of your bones.
这是骨头中心的组织·
From there they travel to your lungs
从那里,它们进入您的肺部
where they pick up oxygen from the air you breathe in.
它们从你呼吸的空气中吸收氧气·
This happens in tiny air sacks in your lungs called alveoli.
这种情况发生在肺部称为肺泡的微小气囊中·
Here oxygen attaches to proteins inside your red blood cells called hemoglobin.
在这里,氧气附着在红细胞内称为血红蛋白的蛋白质上·
Your red blood cells then deliver the oxygen to tissues throughout your body.
然后,您的红细胞将氧气输送到全身的组织·
After about three months red blood cells wear out.
大约三个月后,红细胞就会耗尽·
As the worn out cells pass through your liver and spleen
当磨损的细胞通过肝脏和脾脏时,
other types of blood cells called macrophages
其他类型的血细胞,称为巨噬细胞,
destroy them and remove them from your blood.
消灭它们并将它们从你的血液中除去·
Glucose in your blood can affect your red blood cells.
血液中的葡萄糖会影响您的红细胞·
After you eat your body breaks down food into glucose and releases it into your blood.
进食后,您的身体会将食物分解为葡萄糖并将其释放到血液中·
Your tissue cells take the glucose out of your blood and use it as their main source of energy.
您的组织细胞从血液中提取葡萄糖并将其用作主要能量来源·
It's normal for some of the glucose in your blood to stick to the hemoglobin in your red blood cells.
血液中的一些葡萄糖粘附在红细胞中的血红蛋白上是正常的·
This process is called glycosylation.
这个过程称为糖基化·
glycosilation if your tissue cells aren't able to use the glucose it can
糖醇化 如果您的组织细胞不能使用葡萄糖,它可以
This is called hyperglycemia.
这称为高血糖症·
If you have high blood glucose more of the hemoglobin in your red blood cells will have glucose stuck to it.
如果您的血糖较高,则红细胞中更多的血红蛋白会粘附葡萄糖·
An A1C test shows the percentage of red blood cells that have glucose attached to them.
A1C 测试显示附着有葡萄糖的红细胞的百分比·
If your A1C numbers are higher
如果您的 A1C 数值较高,
it means that your red blood cells were exposed to higher levels of blood glucose in the previous three months.
这意味着您的红细胞在过去三个月内暴露于较高水平的血糖·
The test shows results from this time period
测试显示了该时间段的结果
because glucose can only stick to hemoglobin while your red blood cells are alive
因为只有当你的红细胞还活着时,葡萄糖才能粘附在血红蛋白上
and they live for about three months.
他们的寿命大约是三个月·
Higher than normal average blood glucose can mean you have diabetes.
平均血糖高于正常水平可能意味着您患有糖尿病·
Your healthcare practitioner may recommend you get an A1C test if you are over 45 years old
如果您超过 45
are under 45 and have one or more risk factors for diabetes
45 岁以下并且有一种或多种糖尿病危险因素,
or you had diabetes during pregnancy called gestational diabetes.
或者您在怀孕期间患有糖尿病,称为妊娠糖尿病·
During an A1C test a health care professional called a phlebotomist
在 A1C 测试期间,一位被称为抽血师的医疗保健专业人员,
will take a sample of blood from a vein in your arm or from one of your fingers using a small needle.
将使用小针从您手臂的静脉或一根手指中采集血液样本·
At the lab
在实验室,
your blood sample will be tested to measure the amount of red blood cells that have glucose sticking to the hemoglobin in them.
我们将测试您的血液样本,以测量其中血红蛋白上粘附有葡萄糖的红细胞数量·
them your A1C numbers which show the percentage of glucose attached red blood
他们你的 A1C 数字,显示葡萄糖附着红血的百分比
can be used to estimate your average blood glucose during the past three months.
可用于估计您过去三个月的平均血糖·
Your A1C test result may include a chart that shows estimated average blood glucose range based on A1C numbers.
您的 A1C 测试结果可能包括一个图表,显示基于
A normal A1C result means your blood sugar level is in the non diabetic range
A1C 结果正常意味着您的血糖水平处于非糖尿病范围内
or an A1C result may be considered normal for you
或者 A1C 结果可能被认为对您来说是正常的
even if your blood sugar is slightly outside the non diabetic range.
即使您的血糖稍微超出非糖尿病范围·
This may happen because of your age or medical conditions you have such as diabetes.
这可能是由于您的年龄或您患有糖尿病等健康状况而发生的·
An abnormally high A1C test result means your blood sugar has been too high over the past three months.
A1C 测试结果异常高意味着您的血糖在过去三个月内过高·
too high over the past 3 months you may be diagnosed with pre diabetes or
过去 3 个月过高,您可能会被诊断出患有糖尿病前期或
if you haven't already been told you have it.
如果你还没有被告知你拥有它·
Or if you're living with diabetes an abnormal result means your blood sugar is not well controlled.
或者,如果您患有糖尿病,异常结果意味着您的血糖没有得到很好的控制·
If your A1C result stays high
如果您的 A1C 结果保持较高水平
your healthcare practitioner will talk to you about how to manage your blood sugar.
您的保健医生将与您讨论如何控制血糖·
People with diabetes will need to have an A1C test at least twice a year.
糖尿病患者每年至少需要进行两次 A1C 测试·
people with pre diabetes will need to be tested every year or two or as often as
糖尿病前期患者需要每两年或每两年进行一次检测,或者尽可能频繁地进行一次检测
or as often as your healthcare practitioner recommends.
或按照您的保健医生建议的频率进行·
If your A1C is normal
如果您的 A1C 正常
but you've had gestational diabetes
但你患有妊娠期糖尿病
or you have risk factors for diabetes
或者您有糖尿病的危险因素
then you will need the test every three years.
那么您将需要每三年进行一次测试·
To find out more about the A1C test
了解有关 A1C 测试的更多信息
talk to your healthcare practitioner.
与您的保健医生交谈·
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片