Come on Brothers.
来吧 兄弟们
Focus.
集中精神
Come on.
用力
Come on. Just fucking come on.
用力 他妈的用力
Come on. Focus
用力 集中精神
Fucker
混蛋
There's not enough of us left Slash.
我们人手不够 刀疤
Okay all right Brothers. Listen we've still got each other.
好了 兄弟们 听着 我们还有彼此
And when the time comes we'll make these count.
时机一到 我们就好好利用这些
They won't stick around long.
他们不会在这里待太久
Jade you don't know shit.
玉哥 你怎么知道
I saw 'em. Croak and me both. Right Croak
我看到他了 蛤蟆和我都看见了 对吧 蛤蟆
We climbed a trashed pyramid.
我们爬上一座残破的金字塔巢
Saw streets near the river burning.
看见河边的街道战火连天
Giants dancing in the flames.
巨人们在火焰中舞动
And then we saw the giants rip up Big Bridge by the roots and
我们看到巨人连根拔起大桥 然后
throw it at the moon.
朝月亮扔去
Black arch spinning end over end through shredded smoke
黑色的桥拱在破碎的烟雾中不停翻滚
and never fell back.
却再也没有落下来
Don't ask me to smash with 'em. There isn't a blade big enough.
别叫我去跟他们干架 根本没有武器大到足以砍死他们
Now Jade if I tell you to smash you smash.
听着 玉哥 我让你去干架 你就得去
Or you find another Team. Hey.
-不然就去找别的小队 -喂
Listen. Listen
快听
What is it Crybaby I don't hear nothing.
怎么了 爱哭鬼 我什么都没听到
Yeah. N nothing.
对 出奇的安静
Shit. Take cover
该死 找掩护
What the fuck
搞什么
There's no roof.
屋顶没了
Oh shit.
我操
All right Team.
好了 小队
Let's bounce.
我们闪了
This is it. World War Last.
没错了 这就是终极世界大战
Oh skud. 88th is gone.
天啊 88街区不见了
Westland and Chico too.
西区和奇科区也完蛋了
Our whole territory
我们的整片地盘
is trashed.
都被摧毁了
We've crossed Quazis Silks and Angels territory. And no survivors.
我们穿过了卡兹帮 丝绸帮 和天使帮的地盘 一个活口都没有
If any other Teams are still alive they're underground.
如果还有其他小队活着 他们一定躲在地下
Hey what's that
喂 那是什么
Well well.
哎呀
Kill them all
把他们都杀掉
Look at him. You all right Hilo
-看看他 -你没事吧 赌仔
I think he's going to cry.
我觉得他要哭了
Where's the rest of the Soooooots Yeah.
-长苏帮的其他人呢 -是啊
It's been a while.
好久不见了
You know the last time we met you gave me this beauty.
上次见面 你在我脸上留下了这个美丽的勋章
Not tonight.
今晚就算了
Hey hey hey Slicker Slicker look at me.
嘿 头领 看着我
My boy you look mash up. Where's your Team
小子 看起来你被打惨了 你的小队呢
Slicker we got flattened. Ain't no Soooooots left.
头领 我们被打得落花流水 长苏帮一个都不剩了
There's you.
你还在
New Team took our block.
新来的小队占了我们的地盘
These giants.
那些巨人
I know it sounds crazy but I thought we could hold our own you know
虽然听着有点扯 但我本以为我们能顶住 你知道吗
And then we see them these incredible fucking Boys.
然后我们看到了他们 那些他妈不可思议的男孩
Glowing and shimmering.
火光闪烁
Burning.
烧毁了一切
Now 400th block is full of them.
现在400街区全是他们的人
The wall collapsed. Buried me under some rubble. By the time I dug out
城塌了 我被埋在瓦砾下面 等我挖出一条生路时
everyone was dead.
所有人都死了
Hey Croak what should we call these new wreckers
嘿 蛤蟆 这些新来的破坏者 我们该叫他们什么
Croak says "The 400 Boys " 'cause they took the 400th block first.
蛤蟆说 就叫"400街区的男孩"吧 因为他们先占了400街区
That sounds like chiller dillers.
听起来挺酷的
My block is gone. I want those fucking Boys.
我的街区被毁了 我要找那些该死的男孩算账
It'll be those wankers or me.
不是他们死 就是我亡
We're with you Slicker. You still got that wicked blade I remember
我们跟你一起去 头领 我记忆中的那把霸气小匕首还在吗
What this baby
怎么 这个小宝贝吗
Sorry about that Brother.
之前的事抱歉了 兄弟
All past. You seen any other Teams
都过去了 你见过其他小队吗
Maybe the Galrogs survived.
说不定罗刹女帮还活着
If any gang made it it'd be them.
要说哪个帮派能活下来 那就是她们
Let's go parley. See if they'll throw in.
我们去谈判吧 看看她们愿不愿意加入
Then we smash those fucking Boys.
然后我们干翻那些该死的男孩
Come. This way.
来 这边
I'm starving. Come on. Come on.
-我饿死了 -快点
Jade what the We don't have time for this.
玉哥 你搞什么 我们没时间耽误了
Oh shit.
哦 该死
Keep your blades away Brothers.
都把刀收起来 兄弟们
Slicker Hilo and Slicker Slash.
头领赌仔和头领刀疤
Cute couple.
可爱的小情侣
I thought Soooooots and Brothers were hot for girlies.
我还以为长苏帮和兄弟帮的人 只对女孩感兴趣呢
Bala right
你是芭拉 对吧
Look we just come to parley.
听着 我们只是来谈判的
So I see.
原来如此
You seen the new Team yet The 400 Boys
你们见过新来的小队了吗 400街区的男孩
Smashed the Soooooots in 30 seconds flat.
只用了30秒就灭了长苏帮
Yeah we heard. That's a get off.
嗯 我们听说了 真是不可思议
We're calling all Teams.
我们正在召集所有小队
We've got to take back what's ours and we need help.
我们必须夺回属于我们的东西 我们需要帮助
Are you in
你们要加入吗
Old Mother decides how the Galrogs roll.
老族母决定罗刹女帮的行动方向
We'll take you to her.
我们带你们去见她
Let's go.
走吧
Boys huh We thought different.
男孩 我们还以为是别的东西
What did you think
你们以为是什么
Gods. God things.
天神 神明之类的存在
Slicker Hilo and Slicker Slash you come with me to see Mother.
头领赌仔和头领刀疤 你们跟我一起去见老族母
It was the end of the world.
那是世界末日
There were wars in the south.
南方战火连天
Bonfire made out of cities.
城市化作火海
Bombs going off like fireworks.
炸弹像炮仗般此起彼伏
The world was broken.
世界支离破碎
And beings from the outside oozed through the cracks.
外界生物从裂缝中渗透而出
And now they want to smash.
现在他们想要大开杀戒
And where better to smash than Fun City at the end of the world.
在世界末日 还有哪里比欢乐城更适合大开杀戒呢
Nothing ever ends.
万物永无止境
Come on. We've got work to do.
快点 我们还有事情要做
What the fuck
搞什么
I'll kill you.
我要宰了你们
Oi
Oi you 400 Boys
喂 你们 400街区的男孩
This is our turf
这是我们的地盘
You killed our friends
你们杀了我们的朋友
You smashed our hives You raped our city
摧毁了我们的家园 蹂躏了我们的城市
Fuck you 400 Boys
去你妈的 400街区的男孩
Ready
准备
Now
开始
Smash
进攻
Croak Look out
蛤蟆 小心
Motherfucker
操你妈的
Fucker
混蛋
No. No. No. No. No.
不要啊
Crybaby you snap out of it
爱哭鬼 振作起来
Fuck you
去你妈的
Oi Remember me
喂 还记得我吗
Let's fucking go Slicker.
我们他妈的上吧 头领
Let's fucking go
我们他妈的上吧
Get off Get fucking off.
松手 他妈的松手
God or Boy
不管你们是上帝还是男孩
you're dead Slicker
你死定了 头领
Nothing ever ends.
万物永无止境
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片