This surge point queue's killing us.
这个喘振点队列快把我们逼死了
Yeah well this hangover is killing me.
是啊 后遗症要逼疯我了
Next time you should wait and celebrate our successful run after we're home.
下次你应该等我们回家以后再庆祝逃离成功
Now please tell me we're almost ready.
请告诉我我们快准备好了
The Q Jibs are a touch misaligned.
Q动臂有接触偏差
Might be a rough transition but we're ready.
传送可能会有点困难 但我们准备好了
Suzy you have our course Course is plotted
-苏西 路线规划好了吗 -路线已经
locked and loaded. Thank you very much.
-绘制锁定好了 -非常感谢
Might have found us a shortcut across the local bubble too.
也许我们还能找到一条穿过泡泡的捷径
Check this out.
看这个
That's what I'm talking about. We might even make a bonus for this run.
我说的就是这个 这次逃离我们甚至能赢到奖金
Blue Goose this is Arkangel Dispatch.
蓝鹅号 这里是方舟天使调度点
You are cleared for surge point insertion.
你们可以进入喘振点
Roger that Dispatch. Uploading syntax pattern now.
收到 调度点 正在上传句法模式
We're clear for remote relay boss.
我们可以进行远程中继了 老大
Roger that.
收到
Arkangel Dispatch. This is Blue Goose.
方舟天使调度点 这里是蓝鹅号
Wheel's yours. Be gentle with us.
该你操控了 对我们温柔点
Do you need me to sing you a lullaby Thom
需要我唱首摇篮曲吗 汤姆
Oh would you Dispatch You know how I like it.
你会吗 调度点 你知道我有多喜欢摇篮曲
Sultry and slow.
撩人而缓慢
A repair facility
维修设施
Shit
该死
Come on Suzy. Take care of Ray.
起来了 苏西 照顾好雷
Fuck me.
妈的
I feel like a runny shit.
我感觉糟透了
Where the hell are we I'm still trying to figure that out.
-我们到底在哪里 -我还在试着弄清楚
I don't recognize the station.
我不认识这个空间站
Thom
汤姆
Greta
格瑞塔
Is that you
是你吗
In the flesh.
是我
What happened
发生了什么
Is our ship damaged Did we... There was an error in your routing plot.
-我们的飞船坏了吗 我们... -你的路线图错了
A mistake in my work No way.
我工作出错了 不可能
I don't think it was your fault.
我不认为是你的错
Looks like Arkangel Dispatch had a glitch in their syntax launch patterns.
方舟天使调度点的句法启动模式好像出了点小问题
That's such bullshit
胡说八道
How far are we Greta
我们偏离多远了 格瑞塔
Well pretty far I'm afraid.
恐怕相当远
This is Saumlaki Station in Schedar Sector.
这是萨翁拉基空间站 在王良四区
Schedar Sector That's light years off our course.
-王良四区 -偏离我们的路线好几光年
There's no way a routing error got us that far.
路线错误不可能让我们偏这么远
I need to see the ship's logs and the data recru...
我要看飞船的日志和数据...
Surge tank sickness.
调压病
Not the first time I've seen it.
我不是第一次见了
Best thing we can do is put her into her tank until we sort things out.
我们最好让她进舱里 直到我们解决问题
Your friend's better off asleep.
你的朋友最好睡一觉
Thanks Greta.
谢谢 格瑞塔
The situation sucks but it's good to see a friendly face.
现在情况糟透了 但见到朋友真好
She'll be okay Thom.
她会没事的 汤姆
Just give her some time. Sure.
-给她点时间就行 -好
Now come on.
来吧
We'll let the engineers check out your ship
我们会让工程师检查你的飞船
and since you'll be stuck with me for a few weeks
既然你要和我待在一起好几周
you should relax and enjoy the station.
我们应该放松享受当下
I've been running out
我已精疲力竭
Now it's all just a fight to breathe
不过勉力支撑
You like the view
喜欢这景色吗
I gave it all yeah I gave it...
我完全放弃 放弃...
You see right there
看到那儿了吗
That filament of the Local Bubble
泡泡的细丝
Aquila Rift is just beyond.
天鹰座裂谷就在上面
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just trying to make sense of all of this.
我只是想弄清楚这一切
Finding you again... all the way out here.
再见到你... 所有的一切
Maybe it's fate Thom.
也许这是命中注定 汤姆
Written in the stars.
写在星辰大海之中
Can I tell you a secret
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Ever since we met in Tallinin I've been hoping I'd see you again.
每次我们在塔宁见面 我都想再次见到你
What you mean when we had our little fling
什么 你指我们的小火花吗
Say three years ago Four
-大概过去三年了吧 -四年
And it wasn't just a fling.
那不仅仅是一时的火花
Remember when we broke that bed in that hotel
记得我们把宾馆的床弄塌了吗
I never knew anyone could fuck that hard in zero G.
我从没见过谁能在零重力下做爱这么用力
You know sometimes I wish I'd stayed.
有时候我希望我能留下来
My ship you know... It's okay Thom.
-我的飞船 你知道... -没事的 汤姆
You're here now.
现在你在这里
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
I'll never never Break the silence
我决不 决不打破沉默
When I look inside I don't have to hide
当我自我审视 不必多加隐藏
If you're looking you won't find it
如果你也看见 你决不会发现
Who's the enemy Don't know what to believe
谁是敌人 不知相信什么
Living in the shadows Living in the shadows
活在阴影中 活在阴影中
If you're looking you won't find it
如果你也看见 你决不会发现
Who's the enemy Don't know what to believe
谁是敌人 不知相信什么
Living in the shadows Living in the shadows
活在阴影中 活在阴影中
I always think men are sexiest when they try and think.
我一直觉得男人在尝试和思考时最性感
Thom...
汤姆...
I haven't been completely honest with you.
我对你有所隐瞒
The routing error
那个路线错误
it took you further than I let on.
偏离的路线比我说的还远
You're not in Schedar Sector.
你不在王良四区
Shit
These are the Saumlaki Station coordinates.
这是萨翁拉基空间站的坐标
Now watch.
看着
This is the view from where we are. 150 000 light years from home.
这是这里能看到的景色 地球在15万光年之外
How long were we in our tanks asleep
我们在舱里沉睡了多久
In subjective time only a few months.
主观时间来说 只有几个月
But several hundred years have passed back home.
但在地球上过去好几百年了
Even if you could chart a course back you'd never reach the world you left.
即使你们能找到回去的路线 也回不到你们离开的那个世界了
Holy shit
该死
I'm sorry I lied Thom.
抱歉我撒谎了 汤姆
But some people have a hard time with the truth.
但有些人没法面对真相
Of course they fucking do
他们他妈的当然不能
You might as well be telling me I'm dead. But you're not dead Thom.
-你不妨告诉我我已经死了 -但你没死 汤姆
You're here...
你在这里...
with me.
和我一起
So how did you end up here
那你是怎么到这里的
It's always the same routing error. Brings everyone here.
总有同样的路线错误 让每个人都来这里
Thom maybe it's time to wake up your friends in the Blue Goose.
汤姆 也许该叫你蓝鹅号的朋友起来了
What happened
发生了什么
Did we make it back
我们回去了吗
What's the last thing you remember Suzy
你记得的最后一件事是什么 苏西
Those pricks on Arkangel.
方舟天使调度点上的洞
Then... dreams.
还有... 那些梦
Dreams like what Suzy
梦到了什么 苏西
Dreams like...
梦到了...
Like this.
这个
Who is she That's Greta Suzy.
-她是谁 -她是格瑞塔 苏西
You met her before remember Years ago at Tallinin...
你之前见过她 记得吗 几年前在塔宁...
Thom that's not Greta.
汤姆 那不是格瑞塔
You've got tank sickness Suzy.
你得睡眠舱病了 苏西
What's going on Thom Relax. Everything's fine.
-怎么了 汤姆 -放松 没事的
It'll be okay. You're a terrible liar Thom.
-会没事的 -你是个该死的骗子 汤姆
Just take it easy Suzy.
放松点 苏西
Who are you
你是谁
What the fuck are you It's okay Suzy. It's okay.
-你他妈是谁 -没事的 苏西 没事的
Look at her Thom.
看着她 汤姆
Look at her
看着她
End this
住手
We'll try again later Thom.
我们等会儿再试一次 汤姆
As many times as it takes.
不管要试多少次
Suzy's right isn't she
苏西是对的 是吗
You're not really Greta.
你不是真的格瑞塔
I'm sorry Thom.
抱歉 汤姆
I really am.
我真的很抱歉
You're...
你...
Well still in your tank.
还在舱里
Still asleep.
还在沉睡
And this station this whole place is a simulation being fed to you.
这个空间站 这整个地方 都是传给你的模拟图像
No. Stop that
不 别说了
The whole truth. Now.
快告诉我全部真相
Some of what I told you is true.
我告诉你的事有一些是真的
You did end up here via a routing error.
你在这里确实是因为路线错误
You are beyond the Aquila Rift thousands of light years from Earth
你在天鹰座裂谷之外 离地球几千光年
and there is a station here. It's just...
这里有个空间站 它...
different.
与众不同
So who is feeding me this fake reality this fake Greta
谁给了我这个虚假的现实 这个虚假的格瑞塔
I am.
是我
And just who... or what... are you
你是谁... 是什么...
I don't think you're ready for the answer.
我认为你还没准备好接受真相
Let me be the judge of that.
那该由我判断
You don't know how many lost souls I've been through this with.
你不知道我和多少迷失的人一起经历过这些
I don't want to hurt you Thom.
我不想伤害你 汤姆
I just need to know what's going on here. I need to see.
我只是想知道这里发生了什么 我需要看看
I need to see this place. I need to see you as you really are.
我需要看看这个地方 看看真实的你
You're not ready.
你还没准备好
Trust me... Show me God damn it
-相信我... -给我看 他妈的
All right Thom.
好吧 汤姆
But understand this
但你要知道
I do care for you.
我真的很在乎你
I care for all the lost souls that end up here.
我在乎所有来这里的迷茫灵魂
Hello Thom.
你好 汤姆
Hello Thom.
你好 汤姆
The smoke is clearing out
烟雾已散
All the circling lights blind me...
环绕灯光使我目眩...
I know the truth but for you...
我知道真相 但对你...
Hello Thom.
你好 汤姆
Greta
格瑞塔
Is that really you
真的是你吗
It's good to see you Thom.
见到你真好 汤姆
What happened
发生了什么
You're in Saumlaki Station Schedar Sector.
这是萨翁拉基空间站 在王良四区
Schedar Sector But...
王良四区 但...
that's hundreds of light years off our course.
那偏离我们的路线好几光年
Yes it is.
是的
But hey at least there's a friendly face here.
但至少这里还有个朋友
I don't know what to believe
我不知该相信什么
Living in the shadows
活在阴影中
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片