Jockey Mother this is Anthem.
骑师母亲 这里是圣歌
I'm on station at satellite LV426.
我在LV426卫星的空间站
Copy Anthem. We got you monitored.
收到 圣歌 我们能监控你
Appreciate the company Bill.
比尔 感谢你的陪伴
These solo jobs tweak my nerves.
这些单人任务搞得我有点紧张
God damn company penny pinchers am I right
去他妈的公司的小气鬼
Why pay two when one'll do
一个人能干的活 何必雇两个人
Prepping EVA.
舱外活动准备
Now you be careful out there Alex.
在外面小心 艾丽克斯
Locate panel sync and navigate.
面板定位 同步 导航
No God damn it
不 妈的
Damn it
妈的
Come on.
拜托
No...
不...
No
Come on Fuck
拜托 操
Fuck.
Fuck
Anthem. This is Jockey Mother. Alex what the hell's going on out there
圣歌 这里是骑师母亲 艾丽克斯 你那到底怎么了
I'm fucked. Impact on my mobility unit.
我完了 移动设备被破坏了
It went non functional and the backup's damaged as well.
现在没法工作 备用的也坏了
Oh for fuck's sake.
他妈的行行好吧
Alex rescue team are on their way.
艾丽克斯 救援队在路上了
The boys will be with you in 58 minutes.
他们58分钟后就会到你身边
Jesus.
老天
Listen Bill.
比尔 听着
That impact...
刚刚的撞击...
Well it looks like it damaged my oxygen tanks too.
好像把我的氧气瓶也损坏了
The rescue team's not gonna make it in time.
救援队赶不到了
Now just hold on a second... No.
-等等... -不
Math's come in. I'm done.
倒数了 我完了
Just do me a favor okay
帮我个忙 好吗
Next time the suits come calling would you kick them in the bollocks for me
下次那些穿西装的人来派任务 你帮我臭骂他们一顿好吗
Now Alex just wait...
艾丽克斯 等等...
Alex you idiot.
艾丽克斯 你个傻瓜
Of course
当然
Here we go.
Okay.
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
No God damn it
不 去他妈的
Shit
我操
Come on...
拜托...
C'mon you fuck
拜托 他妈的
Anthem to Jockey Mother.
圣歌呼叫骑师母亲
You read
收到吗
Jesus Alex. Thank God.
老天 艾丽克斯 谢天谢地
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
What happened
发生了什么事
I had to make a wee sacrifice to the great nothing.
为了伟大的虚无 我只能稍作牺牲了
But I'm still breathing.
但我还能喘气
Well thank the fucking Lord.
感谢他妈的老天爷
So you still need a hand
你还需要帮手吗
Funny you should ask...
你问得真有趣...
but I got things under control.
但我应付得来
Just get a few beers chillin' Bill.
比尔 喝点啤酒凉快下
I'll be home soon.
我很快就回家了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片