Thanapod Leeward side
噬人蟹 在背风面
I believe this to be the only fair way.
只有抽签是最公平的
Off you go Cert.
你来抽 塞特
Go on now.
快啊
Steady on.
冷静点
Thank you Mr. Melis.
谢谢你 梅利斯先生
Thank Cerval
感谢塞瓦尔神
Thank Cerval.
感谢塞瓦尔神
So...
那么
Now that we've chosen...a leader.
既然我们已经选出了...领袖
I will be picking who goes.
就由我来挑选执行任务的人
All right All right.
行了 够了
You needn't manhandle me further.
你们不用对我动粗
I go willingly.
我自愿去
I shall report what I see.
我会如实汇报我看见的一切
Yeah. Do that.
好的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Wonderful.
"好"极了
Phaiden Island.
费登岛
Beg your pardon
你说什么
Take me.
带我去
Me eat meat.
我要吃肉
Oh my. Me eat meat.
-天啊 -我要吃肉
Of course.
没问题
But first you and I must come to an agreement.
但你和我必须先达成协议
Most importantly
最重要的是
I am the only one who can keep this ship on a straight keel.
这里只有我能让船平稳行驶
Me you need intact.
你需要毫发无伤的我
Unconsumed.
不能吃我
Do you understand
你明白吗
Good.
很好
Now there is one more thing you have...
你体内还有一样东西
which I shall require.
我需要用到
Hello.
你好
What happened
发生了什么
Torrin
托林
I negotiated with it
我和它谈判了
as you must now with me.
现在你们也必须和我谈判
Listen carefully I am in no mood to repeat myself.
仔细听好了 我没心情再说一遍
The thing speaks.
那玩意会说话
You had a conversation with a crustacean
你和一只甲壳动物对话了吗
Which I haven't the patience
我没耐性解释
to explain beyond saying that it wants passage
只想告诉你们 它要求我们
to the nearest island.
驶去最近的岛屿
We saw that beast do exactly what it pleased.
我们亲眼见过那怪物想干什么就干什么
You'd have us believe you're the one to go up against it
你以为我们会相信 你能对抗它
If in fact we do transport
就算我们为了保命
it in the hopes it will spare our lives
真把它送去那里
we have nothing substantial to feed it.
我们也没有足够的食物喂它
And as it has acquired a taste for...
而且它喜欢上了吃...
What about him then He's already half done isn't he
那他呢 反正他只剩半条命 不是吗
Yeah he looks quite unwell.
他确实看起来病入膏肓
He's half more alive than anyone else will be
我哥精神得很 谁敢指他
that points a crooked finger at my brother.
我就把谁揍趴下
Enough
够了
We reside together in this misfortune.
我们有难同当 谁也不能推脱
Which puts us right back where we started.
那我们又回到了原点
Huh But Chantre you are correct.
-不是吗 -但尙翠 你说对了
We find ourselves faced again with a grim and terrible decision.
我们又面临着一个残酷的决定
Unless
除非
it's already been made.
这决定已经做好了
That's it.
这就对了
Every last bite.
一口不剩
Phaiden Island.
费登岛
This is where it wants to be taken.
它希望被送去那里
With the wind at our backs it's still another day and a half.
即使顺风 也要再航行一天半
And allowing this thanapod ashore
而且让噬人蟹上岸
would mean unleashing it on unsuspecting Phaiden citizenry.
意味着释放它去袭击毫无戒备的费登岛民
Sounds good.
那不是很好吗
Just as soon spit on you as nod in my experience.
反正那些岛民一看见我们就会吐口水
That happened to me.
我遭遇过
Twice.
两次
Nevertheless I propose another possibility.
不过 我有另一个提议
These nameless islands further on are deserted.
这些更远的无名岛空无一人
We may be able to take
我们也许能瞒着那怪物
the monster there without it even realizing.
把它送去那里
This course of action offers
这做法让我们有机会
a chance at sparing countless innocent lives.
拯救无数的无辜生命
Fine we shall put it to a vote.
好吧 我们投票决定
Each of you will have equal voice.
每个人都有同等的话语权
It will be a secret ballot with
这是无记名投票
no man knowing any other man's choice.
没人知道其他人的选择
You will privately mark and fold your ballots
你们私下写好后 把票折起来
then return them to me.
再交还给我
A circle will indicate a vote to sail beyond the peopled shores
画圈代表到人口稠密的海岸后继续前行
despite the risk.
不管有多危险
And an X is a vote for a shorter voyage to Phaiden Island.
画叉代表驶向较近的费登岛
X means you fulfill the creature's wish.
也意味着满足那怪物的愿望
Let conscience be your guide.
让良知指引你们
I begin with a confession.
我先向你们坦白
By a folded corner here an irregular edge there
我在票上都折了角 或是撕了边
I made each of these ballots unique
使得每张票都独一无二
unbeknownst to anyone but myself.
除了我没人知道
Having paid strict attention
我派发投票时
as I handed them out the duty falls to me
密切观察 现在揭露真相的任务
to reveal I have succeeded
落在了我身上
in ferreting out the cowards in our midst.
我已成功揪出我们当中的懦夫
W what did he say He said there are cowards.
-他刚说什么 -他说我们之中有懦夫
Craven cowards who would gladly betray a stranger
贪生怕死的胆小鬼 为了自保
if it meant saving their own skin.
愿意出卖陌生人
Two cowards who voted to pass our terrible burden
有两个懦夫投了将我们可怕的重担
to the defenseless men women and children of Phaiden Island.
丢给费登岛上手无寸铁的男女老幼
Mr. Melis step to your right please. Excuse me
-梅利斯先生 请向右一步 -你说什么
He said "Step to your right."
他叫你"向右一步"
Okay.
Very kind thank you.
很好 谢谢
Done and done. Nearly as unpleasant as it was necessary.
完成了 虽然令人不快 但这是必要之举
United we are at last in spirit goal and purpose.
我们终于在精神 目标和意图上都达成了一致
Mr. Suparin adjust our course please.
苏帕林先生 请你调整航向
Double the meal double the time in between.
这顿吃了两个人 下顿应该没那么快饿
One would hope.
但愿如此
Wait sir. Please
等等 长官 求你了
They made me.
是他们逼我的
Torrin.
托林
Torrin
托林
Torrin
托林
You rang
你找我
Phaiden Island.
费登岛
Phaiden Island.
费登岛
Yes.
好的
Patience is the word of the day. We are well on our way
关键是要耐心 我们正全力驶向...
Hungry.
饿了
Hungry.
饿了
Of course.
当然了
So many mouths to feed.
要喂饱那么多张嘴
Must eat soon.
得尽快进食
We must eat.
我们得进食
There lies Phaiden Island.
费登岛就在那边
Closer by the minute.
越来越近
I am willing to see the failed attempt on my life
我愿将谋杀我未遂
as an expression of low morale
视为士气低落的表现
but this nightmare is very nearly at an end.
但这噩梦快要结束了
I swear it.
我保证
And tomorrow sir If your friend below us gets
那明天呢 长官 如果你甲板下那位朋友...
Maintain course
保持航线
And wake me at the toll of the hour.
天亮叫醒我
Huh
什么
I refused to participate.
我拒绝参与刺杀
And for that I am grateful.
我感激不尽
In the spirit of fairness
说句公道话
I lied before.
我之前撒谎了
I didn't actually mark the ballots.
我并没有真的在投票上做记号
I didn't have to.
没那必要
Every one of you made an X.
你们全都画了叉
We've arrived
我们到了
Show yourself.
出来吧
Phaiden Island.
费登岛
Yes.
是的
As you know
如你所知
there's not much good eating on a jable shark.
杰宝鲨没什么食用价值
The meat
is greasy.
太油腻
And the hide
is too tough for any garment.
太硬 做不了衣服
But what they do have in abundance
但它们倒是含有大量的...
is oil.
鱼油
Shell protects.
壳能防弹
It's not for you.
子弹不是用在你身上的
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片