Shit
妈的
What the fuck was that Doctor I think you know.
-那他妈是什么 博士 -我想你应该知道
I wanna hear you fuckin' say it Mr Science.
我他妈想听你亲口说 大科学家
Wait
等等我
Tell me Doctor is that as fast as you can run
博士 你说实话 你就只能跑这么快吗
I'm afraid so Mr. Flynn.
恐怕是的 弗林先生
Good it'll catch you first
很好 那它会先抓到你
and I'll be able to get out of here while it's eating you.
而我会在它吃你的功夫逃之夭夭
Fuck you
狗日的
Oh shit
我操
Is that what we're looking for Doctor
那就是我们要找的东西吗 博士
I think it might be Mr. Flynn.
我觉得应该是 弗林先生
Do try to at least act excited.
你好歹装出点兴奋的样子啊
Mercenaries are like hookers Doctor
雇佣军就像妓女一样 博士
pretending to be excited costs extra.
要我们假装兴奋得多给钱
Simon here's a test for you.
西蒙 给你个小测试
Can you translate
你能翻译吗
Let me see.
我看看
"Entombed here the Devourer of Children
"埋葬于此 食童之魔
the Black Prince the Sucker of Souls"
暗黑王子 噬魂吞魄"
Sucker.
噬魂者
Hey boss how's it going
老大 你那边怎么样了
Slowly.
慢得很
We've been in this fucking tomb for over an hour.
我们已经在这个该死的坟墓里一个多小时了
Would you tell him to hurry up I'm freezing my tits off back here.
你能让他快点吗 我都快把奶头冻掉了
I'll be sure to relay that message Micky.
我会替你传达的 米奇
Mr. Flynn this is definitely it.
弗林先生 这绝对就是了
I will need the rest of the equipment ASAP.
我需要剩下的器材 越快越好
Okay Doc.
收到 博士
Geez...
天哪...
Doctor
博士
Doctor
博士
Oh fuck me.
我操
Oh my God Simon
我的天哪 西蒙
Come on kid. Get out of the way
孩子 闪开点 别挡着
What the fuck
这他妈是什么
Run
快跑
Micky Gary get the weapons ready. We're coming in hot.
米奇 盖瑞 准备好武器 我们马上就来
Are those boffins trying to grab your bum again
是那些科学家又在摸你屁股了吗
Yeah I saw that little one eyeing ya.
是吧 我就说那个小子看你色眯眯的
Quit fucking around I'm serious.
别他妈闹了 我说认真的
Shit Copy that chief.
我操 收到 长官
Hold on Doc.
小心 博士
Shit.
吓死我了
Shit get back
妈的 快往后退
It's him the Impaler. Dracula
是他 那个吸血鬼 德拉库拉
I did not think we would find him alive.
我没想到他还活着
Well of course you didn't.
你没想到的事多了去了
And isn't this a fine fucking mess
这真是他妈的一团糟
Fuck
该死
Come on fuck nuts. You want to laugh at me Go ahead.
来啊 你个狗日的 你想看我笑话吗 来吧
I'll cut the smile right off of ya.
我要把你的笑脸刺成碎片
What'd he say Doc
他在说什么 博士
He said you're a warrior.
他说你是个战士
God damn right I'm a warrior.
你他妈真说对了 我就是个战士
Yes but he also added that he's looking forward
是的 但他还说 他很期待
to eating your still beating heart.
吃掉你鲜活的心脏
What the fuck Doc
什么鬼 博士
He hates cats. What
-他讨厌猫 -什么
The legend has it that feeding on them makes his flesh burn.
传说他吃了猫以后会自燃
The locals would torment him by bringing hundreds of cats to the fortress.
当地人常带上百只猫到堡垒中去折磨他
Well he's not the first man who got in trouble for eatin' a little pussy.
他可不是第一个因为吃小猫咪而倒霉的家伙
Do you think something held them up
你觉得有东西耽搁他们了吗
I don't know Gary.
我不知道 盖瑞
Micky Gary
米奇 盖瑞
Shut the door
快关门
Oh so you found one too
看来你也找到了一只
Little pussy here saved our lives.
这小家伙救了我们的命
Yeah I know it saved my life a few times.
她已经治愈了我好多次了
Cut the shit Gary.
别开玩笑了 盖瑞
There's a fucking monster out there and it was gonna eat our asses.
外面有个该死的怪兽 要把我们吃得屁股都不剩
Something was gonna eat your ass
有东西要吃你的屁股
Now that's a gutsy fashion statement.
那它可真有勇气
Is that real Korean grad student God damn it Gary. Oh no...
-是那个韩国研究生吗 -去你的 盖瑞 -不...
Upsy daisy fella.
起来吧 伙计
Stop with all the yodeling and tell them what's behind that door.
别在这瞎叫唤了 告诉他们门后面到底有什么
Because that thing is between us and the only way out.
因为它挡住了我们唯一的出路
It is the Impaler.
是吸血鬼
Isn't that a type of car
那不是车的名字吗
That's an Impala you stupid cunt.
那叫羚羊[雪佛兰的一种车型] 你个白痴
Oh right.
好吧
So there's a Dracula out there then
所以说 现在门外有个吸血鬼
Not a Dracula.
不是普通的吸血鬼
The Dracula.
是吸血鬼之王
Are you serious
你没开玩笑吧
Fuck right off you weird little man.
别吓唬人了 你这个怪老头
It's true. He ate the tiny research assistant.
是真的 他把那个小助理都给吃了
Anyway what's the state of play with our ordinance Gary
我们现在的装备和库存什么情况 盖瑞
Not particularly tickity to be honest.
说实话 没带什么特别的来
Weren't expecting gunfights with angry vampires.
并没想到会和愤怒的吸血鬼开火
We've got two boxes of ammo for the P90s four magazines for the sidearms
我们有两箱P90的弹药 四盒投掷弹
shotgun couple of old battle maces bottle of 2000 year old wine
一把霰弹枪 两对狼牙棒 一瓶两千年的红酒
and I've got a smidge of C4 if it helps.
和一包C4炸药 如果能派上用场的话
Why Why do you have C4 Gary
为什么 你为什么有C4 盖瑞
Cave ins It's not enough.
-用来制造塌方 -远远不够
What I said it's not enough.
-什么 -我说 这些根本不够用的
You're not dealing with Taliban terrorists here.
你们不是在和塔利班恐怖分子交手
You're dealing with an ancient evil that defeats whole armies
这次的对手是古老的恶魔 曾经击退过整支军队
and feasts on their entrails.
并食其骨吞其肉
Not helping Doctor.
说这些有什么用 博士
How big is this fucker
这畜生有多大
Where's the fucking cat
那操蛋的猫呢
There's the cats fucking. Oh come on
-在那 正操蛋呢 -有没有搞错
You got suggestions Doctor now's the time to make 'em.
你不是知道很多吗 博士 现在赶紧说点有用的吧
I'm an archaeologist Mr. Flynn not a tactician.
我是考古学家 弗林先生 不是战术家
Well I'm an ex soldier not Buffy the fucking Vampire Slayer
那我还只是个退伍军人 不是吸血鬼猎人巴菲呢
but you don't see me crying in a corner.
但你看我缩在角落哭了吗
Now think damn it
快想办法 该死的
This place was built to withstand siege.
这地方是建来抵御围攻的
There must be other exits.
肯定有其他出口
I think I may have something.
我觉得我有办法了
The map marked another egress point.
地图上标明有另一个出口
Secret door Beautiful.
是暗门 太好了
Hey boss
老大
Yes Gary
怎么了 盖瑞
About that C4... Do it.
-那包C4... -炸吧
Just don't bring the whole damn castle down on us.
只要别把整个城堡炸塌了压死我们就行
Oh shit.
我操
Fire
开火
Door shut now
把门关上 快
Sounds like he found our little gift.
看来他发现我们的小礼物了
Shit sorry
妈的 抱歉
Every time Gary
每次都这样 盖瑞
What Better too much than too little.
怎么了嘛 多总比少好吧
Where did you say this tunnel led to
你刚才说 这条隧道通向哪里来着
More prison cells.
更多的牢房
Probably cells for more...
可能是用来关押...
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
你他妈一定是在逗我
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片