And it's one step forward baby Two steps back
迈一步 宝贝 退两步
Two steps forward baby
迈两步 宝贝
Three steps back
退三步
Well
怎么样
Dead as our sales were last week.
和我们上周的销售额一样凉透了
Deader.
更凉
Great.
真棒
Just fucking great.
太他妈棒了
Yeah shit happens.
坏事时有发生
But somebody'll come along and give us a lift.
但会有人从这路过载我们一程的
Nobody's gonna come down this cutoff.
没人会走这条小路
Nobody except idiots like us.
没有人像我们这么傻
We never should have taken this road.
就不该从这条路走
Radiator's done for.
散热器坏了
Did you happen to check the water back in Phoenix like I asked
之前在凤凰城 你有听我的去检查水箱吗
Yes and it was fine.
检查了 那时还是好的
Well if it was fine in Phoenix then it wouldn't be dead now.
要是那个时候是好的 现在就不会坏了
No don't try and put this on me old man.
别想把责任推给我 老头
You're all "There's no stretch of this land I haven't been to son."
你一直都这样 "小子 这片土地就没有我没去过的"
Yeah you're a real American explorer.
你真是个美国探险家
Shouldn't you be putting that in the radiator
不是应该把这倒进散热器里吗
It's dead son.
已经坏了
There's no coming back from dead.
没办法修好了
Not even for a Plymouth.
就算是一辆普利茅斯
Right.
行吧
So what do we do
那我们现在怎么办
We can rest the night here.
晚上可以在这休息
And just before dawn when the weather's cooler
天亮之前 等天气凉快点
we start walking.
我们走
Walking
All the way back to the last station
一直走回到上一站吗
Yep.
That's great.
好极了
That's just... fucking great
真他妈... 是个好主意
Down
下来
Don't you lay your body down
别躺下来
Don't you lay your body
别躺
Down
下来
I'm sorry about earlier. It wasn't your fault.
刚才是我不对 不是你的错
I just get bitter sometimes.
我有时候脾气很臭
The days of the door to door salesman are fadin' fast.
上门推销的时代正在迅速消逝
Come on.
别这样
You know what I think
你知道我是怎么想的吗
It's all in the attitude.
关键在于态度
The right attitude can sell anything.
态度对了什么都能卖出去
Well you certainly got plenty of that.
你的确很有态度
Reminds me of the sea.
让我想起了大海
Never seen the ocean.
我没见过大海
Have to take your word for it.
只能相信你说的了
Did you know that millions of years ago this desert was a sea bottom
你知道几百万年前 这片沙漠还是海底吗
All of this was water full of fantastical creatures.
这里都是海水 有数不清的奇妙生物
The world's an old place.
世界已经很老了
And for a long time it was nothing but sea.
很长一段时间 都只有海
Nights like this it gets me wonderin'
像这样的夜晚 会让我思考
If the ghosts of people can haunt a house
要是人的鬼魂可以出没在房子里
well why can't the ghosts of creatures haunt where they once lived
那这些生物的鬼魂也会出没在之前住过的地方吗
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
你说的我一点没听懂
I'm gonna sleep in the back seat.
我去后座睡了
You can take the front.
你睡前排吧
It must have been nice back then.
那时候一定很美
Just swimming around without a care in the world.
无忧无虑地游来游去
What
什么
Wake up. What
-醒醒 -怎么了
Look.
Holy shit
天啊
You ever seen anything like this
你看过这样的景色吗
Never.
从来没有过
It's...
这...
It's beautiful.
这太美了
It must be something like you said.
这肯定就是你说过的
Ghosts of an older world.
旧世界的鬼魂
Did you see that
你看到了吗
Oh my God
我的天啊
I can feel them
我能感觉到他们
This is so cool.
太酷了
Hey hold on a second boy.
孩子 等会
What are you doing
你要干什么
I'm going up there
我要上去
Don't be crazy
别做傻事
I wanna swim
我想游泳
Hey come back down here
下来
What
什么
Look behind you Look
往身后看 快看
Hey Look
快看
Goddamn fool
真他妈蠢
Look out
小心
Behind you
看你身后
Look
快看
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片