This is some bullshit Sergeant.
这太扯了 中士
Shut the fuck up Macy.
给我闭嘴 梅西
Folen You're gonna get shot in the dick
弗兰 你站得这么显眼
if you stand in silhouette like that.
会被人打掉屌的
Yep. Right in the dick.
没错 正中屌心
I'm just trying to see how far out I can get it.
我就是想看看我能尿多远
I've got the aim of an angel
我的准头堪比天使
and the reach of a god.
射程堪比神
How much further to the objective Sarge
离目标还有多远 中士
Another 500 meters... up.
还要往上走500米
Oh fuck me.
我去
One Seven this is One One. Over.
17 这里是11 完毕
One Seven One One.
17 我们是11
We're within 500 meters of the objective.
我们离目标只有500米了
How copy Over.
收到吗 完毕
Everything all right Sergeant
没事吧 中士
Fine. Fucking peachy.
没事 好极了
Fine like in no radio contact with anyone
好 50分钟都没跟人
for the last 50 fucking minutes
无线电联络上了叫好吗
Fine like our idiotic fucking platoon leader
我们的白痴排长把我们分开
decided to split us up
也叫好吗
Fine like I have to keep hauling this fucking ammo
我要把这些该死的弹药扛上
up this motherfucking mountain
这操蛋的山也叫好吗
Fine like Team Two's been torn into greasy shreds of man jerky
2队被撕成了人肉碎片也叫好吗
Jesus fuck.
天啊
Look at this thing here.
看这玩意
Almost as big as my dick.
有我屌那么大了
Well I guess he won't be needing this.
这他肯定用不上了
It's... It's the whole team.
整支队伍都没了
Muj didn't do this Sergeant.
这不是圣战者干的 中士
It doesn't matter what did it.
是什么干的不要紧
We're gonna get through this soldier.
我们能撑过去的 士兵
Together.
勠力同心
"Together"
"勠力同心"
I bet that'll look great on a poster with some puppies
这话写在海报上配上小狗效果肯定很好
What Uh what
什么玩意
It's a honey badger.
是头蜜獾
Honey badgers don't give a shit
蜜獾可什么都不管
That's it. We've all gone crazy. Time to kill each other.
好了 我们都疯了 该自相残杀了
Oh thank God.
谢天谢地
I'm so tired of carrying all this fucking ammo around.
这些弹药我可扛烦了
You assholes don't have my permission to die.
我不许你们这些混蛋去死
Uh should we shoot it
我们要开枪吗
Fuck yes Coutts. Let's shoot it.
当然 各位 我们开火吧
Fire Fire
开火
It's not stopping
它没停下来
Hold
挺住
What kind of bear is that
这是什么熊啊
Fuck you honey badger
去你的 蜜獾
Fuck you fuck you fuck you Fuck you
去你的 去死吧
Let him go you son of a bitch
放开他 你个混蛋
Holy shit
我去
Die fucker
死吧 混蛋
Erwin
厄文
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
该死该死该死
Over here
这边
Fuck. Goddamn thing's run out of juice.
该死 破玩意没电了
Fuck. Oh I'm standing on your friend.
该死 我踩到你的朋友了
Sorry.
抱歉
This really sucks.
这太糟了
No shit.
可不是
Who the hell's this guy
这人是谁
Sergeant First Class Morris attached to Task Force Griffin.
莫里斯陆军上士 狮鹫特遣队的
Stationed at Camp Eisenhower.
驻扎在埃森豪威尔营
It's right over that ridge. No such place as Camp Eisenhower.
-就在山那边 -根本没有埃森豪威尔营
Sure there is. You just didn't know about it.
当然有 你就是不知道罢了
It's subterranean.
是在地下
Bullshit that's where you're from.
你胡扯
You're stationed at Camp Bullshit
你驻扎在胡扯营
and you drink from a CamelBak full of lies.
拿装满了谎言的驼峰水壶喝水
CIA built it back in '02 right after the invasion.
是02年入侵之后中情局建的
It's just another part of our hearts and minds strategy.
是头脑心灵策略的一个部分
And let me guess. It's part of some Secret Squirrel op
我猜猜 这是个秘密松鼠行动的一部分
and you've got all kinds of crazy sciencey shit under there
你们那里有各种疯狂的科学设备
including fucking nightmares like that thing.
包括像那玩意那样的噩梦
Well that thing is code named Project Barghest.
那玩意代号犬魔项目
It was on patrol with us last night
它昨晚跟我们一起巡逻时
when it started acting unpatriotic
突然开始有了反叛的表现
and treated my team like an Afghani buffet.
把我的团队当成了阿富汗自助餐
Bar guest That's a stupid fucking name for a honey badger.
犬魔 给蜜獾起这么个蠢名字
It's not a honey badger.
它不是蜜獾
It's a genetically engineered grizzly bear
是一头基因改造灰熊
with a shit ton of mechanical augmentation.
还配备了大量机械增强装置
It's like a tank with fur.
它就像一头长毛的坦克
Retractable anti personnel titanium talons
有可回收反人钛合金爪
diamond carbine canines
金刚石卡宾犬牙
all wrapped in a solid inch
全都包裹在皮下
of ballistic resistant gel under its skin.
厚一英寸的防弹胶里
Small arms won't do jack shit and even grenades won't hurt it.
小武器根本伤不了它 手榴弹也是
Unless you get lucky which you won't.
除非你们走运 但那是不可能的
Can you kill it with that This piece of shit
-你能用那玩意杀了它吗 -这破玩意吗
No. It's supposed to be a remote control
不 这本是个遥控器
but the only thing that works
但唯一好用的
is this setting that says "Fuck off."
就是这个"滚蛋"按钮
Come on guys. Let's go to that base you don't think exists.
走吧 我们去你们不相信存在的基地
Well Sarge
中士 怎么办
Why not I doubt this shit could get any weirder.
何不呢 这事不会更怪了
Dang it. It was right here.
该死 刚刚就在这里
It was right there. It was there.
就在这里的
There was a fucking rock. Fucking there.
刚刚那块石头就在那里
It appears the secret back entrance to your secret CIA base
看来你的秘密中情局基地的秘密入口
is so extra fucking secret even you can't find it.
秘密到连你也找不到了
Sarge we got permission to die now
中士 我们现在可以死了吗
Getting there Folen. Getting there.
快了 弗兰 快了
Oh here it is.
找到了
中情局领地 勿入
Yet... Amazing.
-好了 -太好了
Guessing it wasn't like this when you left.
你走时应该还不是这样吧
No. It fucking wasn't.
对 不是
Well personally I love what they've done with the place.
我倒是喜欢他们对这里的装饰
All right.
好了
Let's get some proper fucking ordnance
我们去拿点大家伙
and kill the shit out of this fucking thing
然后把那玩意干掉
Sorry for all the cursing.
抱歉我说脏话了
全套装备
This is where I come to jerk off.
我撸管就来这里
Macy Folen Christmas come early boys.
梅西 弗兰 圣诞节提前到了 各位
Now we're talking
这才像话
You drool on it you buy it.
你的口水掉在上面 你就得买了
Fuck yeah. This will do some damage.
太好了 这杀伤力肯定可以
Friendly.
是友军
Friendly.
友军
This is MAARS Bot.
这是马斯机器人
Oh who's your buddy MAARS Bot Who's your buddy
你的朋友是谁 马斯机器人 是谁啊
Oh sweet. More science shit.
真可爱 又是科学设备
He gonna go rogue and try and eat us too
他也会突然发狂来咬我们吗
You didn't think the CIA
你不会以为中情局
would make just one Jihad Joe killing weapon did you
就做了一件杀圣战战士的武器吧
Redundancy son saves lives.
多些备用的能救命
Well it is kinda cute.
还真挺可爱的
Oh don't you look at me like that with them little puppy dog eyes.
你别一副狗狗眼这么看我
Jesus fucking Christ Macy.
天啊 梅西
Here we go guys. Come on
来了 各位 走吧
You better put me in
这事结束后
for a Bronze Star after this shit Morris.
你最好给我申请青铜星章 莫里斯
You've got a bad attitude Private Macy
你的态度真差 二等兵梅西
and I will deny any award he puts you in for.
他给你申请什么荣誉我都不会通过
Okay. Maybe a certificate of achievement. Maybe.
好吧 或许荣誉证书就放你一马吧
All right ladies. I'm gonna call the Barghest to us.
好了 女士们 我把犬魔叫来
Clench up
准备好
Let's just get this shit over with.
我们速战速决吧
In three two one.
三 二 一
You sure that recall button's
那个召回按钮真的...
Fuck Go go go
-该死 -走
Holy fucking shit
我去
Goddammit Go go go
该死 上啊
MAARS Bot no
马斯机器人 不
Save yourself robot friend
自救吧 机器人朋友
No
Fuck this.
去他的
Go
Special delivery
特别速递
I need some range
我需要距离
Get some
吃瘪吧
That's all you got Stupid fucking honey badger
你没别的本事了吗 你个蠢蜜獾
Folen get the fuck back you idiot
弗兰 退后点 你个蠢货
Fuck you honey badger
去你的 蜜獾
Macy Move
梅西 让开
Fuck Macy. Mama...
-该死 梅西 -妈妈
M Mama...
妈妈
It's gonna be okay Folen. Just...
没事的 弗兰 别...
Nielsen...
尼尔森
Nielsen please... please tell my wife...
尼尔森 求你 告诉我妻子
I will Folen. Anything. Nielsen...
-当然 弗兰 我一定带到 -尼尔森
Please... Please... I promise.
-求你 -我保证
...Tell my wife
告诉我妻子
I... I...
我...
I fucked her sister.
我上了她妹妹
Fuck me.
我去
Well...
好吧
...That sure was some bullshit Sergeant.
这真是太扯了 中士
Oh fuck.
该死
Fuck you honey badger
去你妈 蜜獾
Fu... Fu... Fu... Fuck you honey badger
去你妈的 蜜獾
Fuck you fuck you fuck you. Fuck you
去你妈 去你妈
Stupid fucking honey badger
蠢货蜜獾
Die fucker
死吧 混蛋
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
去你的
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
去你的
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
去你的
Stupid fucking honey badger
蠢货蜜獾
Fuck you honey badger
去你妈 蜜獾
Fuck you honey badger
去你妈 蜜獾
Right in the dick.
正中屌心
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片