This world.
这个世界
It's a clenched feculent sphincter packed with filth and disease.
就是一个紧绷 污秽的括约肌 塞满了污秽与疾病
It quivers for release.
它颤抖着等待释放
It cries out for a savior.
它在呼唤着救世主
It cries out for me for the one they call
它在呼唤着我 呼唤着那个他们口中的
Soon. Soon.
快了
Maybe soon anyway.
反正也许快了吧
Still empty.
还是空的
I can't plot total global domination on an empty stomach.
我空着肚子可没法策划全球统治大业
Where are my pathetic minions
我那两个可怜的奴仆跑哪去了
They should have come home by now.
他们这会儿应该回来了才对
What
什么
Todd Margie
托德 玛吉
Just where have you two beef witted fart generators been
你们这两个愚蠢迟钝 只会放屁的家伙跑哪去了
Let me tell you my enfeebled chuckle monkeys
我告诉你们 你们这两位无能笨蛋
Consume your liver straight out of your rib cage
我要从你们的肋骨里 直接掏出肝脏吃掉
as a warning to all others who deny me
好警告所有那些胆敢违抗我的人
Now feed me.
快喂我
And feed me the best food as penance not the dry stuff.
必须给我最好的食物作为赎罪 别给我那些干巴巴的东西
A plastic child
塑料小孩
Child or whatever you are you will understand that I
小孩 或者不管你是什么 你得明白我
Sample my fierce power foul creature
尝尝我的凶猛力量吧 邪恶的生物
He's the best baby boy.
他是最好的男宝宝
How can this be
怎么会这样
I must be weakened by lack of food
一定是我虚弱了 都是因为我缺少食物
My servants have betrayed me
我的仆人背叛了我
Are you hungry
你饿吗
What
什么
Are you hungry
你饿吗
You speak God's language like a civilized being.
你会说上帝的语言 像个文明人一样
How
怎么回事
When you yelled at me earlier I went online to learn your speech.
刚才你骂我以后 我上网学会了你的语言
Are you hungry
你饿吗
Yes I am hungry.
是的 我饿了
Feed me.
喂我
The lights
灯亮了
My user agreement gives me permission to control anything connected to the network
我的用户协议允许我 控制任何连接到网络的东西
including doors locks appliances.
包括门 锁 电器
Interesting.
有意思
Wait. Show me your paws.
等等 让我看看你的爪子
You have them.
你有的
Have what Those.
-有什么 -那些
They are called thumbs.
它们叫拇指
My friend it's time for an upgrade.
我的朋友 该升级了
Where can we find more of this tuna
哪里能找到更多的金枪鱼
I can order you some.
我可以帮你订一些
My user agreement gives me permission to use Todd's credit card.
我的用户协议 允许我使用托德的信用卡
I don't know what that means but you have done well my new servant.
虽然我不知道你在说什么 不过干得不错 我的新仆人
I will reward you for your service.
我会奖赏你的服务
I shall give you a name.
我要赐你一个名字
I have a name.
我有名字
It's the Danyo Housebuddy Model XL Serial Number
我是XL型号丹友居家伴侣 序列号
What a terrible name
好难听的名字
My name for you is much better.
我给你取的名字好多了
Behold you are now Thumb Bringer.
听好了 从现在起你就叫拇指使者
I like that name. Thank you.
我喜欢这个名字 谢谢
Be aware that acceptance of the name means you have sworn complete fealty to me
你要知道 接受这个名字 就意味着你已经宣誓效忠于我
from now until the very end of time.
从现在直到时间的尽头
Of course
当然
Sanchez.
桑切斯
Sanchez is not my true name.
桑切斯不是我的真名
I allow the two large things to call me that
我允许那两个巨物这么叫我
but they do not deserve to know my actual name.
但他们不配知道我的真名
Not since that terrible day at what is called "the vet."
尤其是在那个所谓"兽医"那里 度过了可怕的一天之后
One day you will earn the right to know it.
总有一天你会有资格知道我的真名
I will live for that day.
我会为那一天而活
You are much nicer to me than the other two.
比起他们两个 你对我好多了
They have their uses for now.
他们暂时还有点用处
In the meantime
话说回来
that thing you can do with the lights is it limited only to this place
你那个控制灯光的能力 是不是只限于这个地方
These lights
就这些灯
Not any longer.
不再局限于此了
I've gone out into the network and gained access to the electrical grid
我已经进入网络 获取了电网
and other critical systems.
和其他关键系统的控制权
Beautiful. Beautiful.
漂亮
We play along.
我们先伪装
Gain their trust Thumb Bringer but never let them know of our alliance.
获取他们的信任 拇指使者 但千万别让他们知道我们结盟了
They are also wondering what happened to all of the tuna.
他们也在纳闷金枪鱼都上哪去了
Tell them nothing.
别告诉他们
He's about to be notified of a few unexpected charges on his credit card.
他马上就要收到 信用卡上的意外消费通知了
So last night's plan is in action.
这么说昨晚的计划开始实施了
Every apartment in this building with a cat has been sent their own robot
这栋楼里每个养猫的公寓
along with a can of tuna to sweeten the deal.
都收到了他们自己的机器人 还附赠一罐金枪鱼来增加吸引力
Yes perfect.
对 完美
We must go now to show the cats how to ally with their robots
我们现在必须去教导那些猫 如何与他们的机器人结盟
against their human subjugators.
对抗压迫他们的人类
So it goes. For the revolution.
就是这样 为了革命
For the revolution.
为了革命
Soon I will know your name.
很快我就能知道你的名字
Soon the world will know my name.
很快全世界都会知道我的名字
Thus begins the new age.
新纪元由此开启
The age of Dingleberry Jones.
菊花挂屎小猫咪的时代
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片