I had that dream about your sister again last night.
我昨晚又梦到你姐姐了
Oh it was me and her in the scrub behind the mess hall.
梦到我和她在餐厅后的灌木丛里
She's biting my neck.
她咬着我的脖子
I swear to God we are going at it like fucking animals bro.
我发誓 我们他妈像动物一样做爱 兄弟
I don't even have a sister.
我根本没有姐姐
Then why do you get so mad when I dream about fucking her
那为什么我梦到跟她做爱你这么生气
Hold up a sec.
等等
Decker Talk to me bro.
德克尔 说话 兄弟
Contact
有敌人
Decker you got eyes on the fucker
德克尔 你看到那个混蛋了吗
Three four five degrees one five zero yards
345度 150码
small structure white side level...
小型结构 白色侧面 楼层...
You all right Decker Yeah.
-你没事吧 德克尔 -没事
Fucker almost shot my dick off.
妈的 差点射中我的屌
Well if he could hit a target that tiny
如果他能射中这么小的目标
we should sign him up on our side.
我们应该把他招到我们这边来
You can't sit here.
你不能坐这儿
I don't see any reserved signs.
我没看到任何预留标志
I said you can't sit here.
我说 你不能坐这儿
The corps turned to shit when they started lettin' you animals wear the uniform.
当他们开始招进你们这些禽兽 军队就变成了一坨屎
Look my buddy took a bullet for you guys today so... back off.
听着 我兄弟今天为了你们中弹了 所以... 滚开吧
Yeah see and I don't trust anything that bleeds that much and then walks away.
是这样 我不相信任何流那么多血还能没事的人
Unnatural is what you are. Unnatural
-你们不正常 -不正常
I can stalk my prey by scent alone.
我可以单靠气味跟踪猎物
I can run for miles while you need to ride in a stinking Humvee all day.
我能跑好几英里 而你得整天坐在臭烘烘的悍马里
I can see clearly on a moonless night
我能在黑夜里看得一清二楚
while you cling to your flashlight as soon as the sun goes down.
而你在太阳落山后就得抓着手电筒
You ask me there's not much natural in that.
你却说 我不正常
You fuckin' dog soldiers.
你们这群该死的狗兵
No disrespect Sergeant...
没有不尊重 军士...
but if you call us dog soldiers again...
但如果你再说我们是狗兵...
I'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it.
我就把你胳膊扯下来打死你
You wanna try it
你想试试吗
Come on.
我们走
Smells like dog shit in here.
这里闻起来像狗屎
You know what I think it is
你知道我怎么看他们吗
Jealousy.
嫉妒
Those guys know that if the brass cut us loose
那些家伙知道 如果把我们放出去
we'd have this shit cleaned up in three weeks.
我们会在三周内了结这场战争
I think it's more complicated than that.
我觉得理由应该更复杂
No you're right. They're fuckin' terrified of us too.
不 你说得对 他们还他妈的怕我们
Claws and blood baby.
爪子和鲜血 宝贝
They don't understand us any more than they do this fucking war
比起这场该死的战争 他们更不了解我们
which is why we don't belong here.
这也是我们不属于这里的原因
Look I don't like every asshole that calls himself an American
听着 我不喜欢任何一个称自己是美国人的混蛋
but it's still my fuckin' country.
但这他妈仍是我的国家
You hear me boy
你听清楚了吗 男孩
Do you hear me cadet
你听清楚了吗 小兵
Stand up straight
站直
We are here for duty honor and country Momma and apple pie.
我们来这里是为了责任 荣誉 国家 妈妈和苹果派
I'm just here to make sure you don't get your dumb ass killed.
我只是来确保你个白痴不会被杀
Your dumb ass.
你个白痴
I think you're both here because dogs gotta hunt.
我想你们俩都在这里 是因为狗得打猎
Sir At ease.
-长官 -稍息
We're rotating squads at the forward operating base.
我们要为前线作战基地轮换队伍
Sobieski you're with the outgoing squad.
索别斯基 你和要轮换的队伍一起
Try not to piss off any of the regulars while you're up there.
在那里尽量不要惹恼任何一个正常士兵
If they're smart they'll be trying hard not to piss me off.
如果他们够聪明 就会尽量不惹恼我
Is that right tough guy
是吗 硬汉
Now remember honey
记着 宝贝
if you need anything
如果你需要任何东西
I'll be right at the top of that hill. You're so full of shit.
-我会马上去那个山顶 -你真是个混蛋
And you're an idiot. Let's go.
-而你是个蠢货 -走吧
Claws and blood baby
爪子和鲜血 宝贝
I need head count from the rear. Copy
-从后面开始清点人数 -收到
Fire Team leader make sure your team is up.
火力队长 确保你的队伍准备好了
Yes sir. What's the situation
-是 长官 -现在情况怎么样了
Fuck if I know.
我他妈也不知道
Call came in about intruders inside the fire base perimeter
电话说有入侵者进入了火力阵地外围
then comms went down.
然后通讯就断了
So the Major's sending us in. I'm going up there.
-所以少校派我们进来了 -我上去
Like hell you are. I can get to that fire base in minutes.
-你放屁 -我能在几分钟内赶到火力阵地
It'll take this relief column an hour.
救援队要花几个小时
Dog soldier's worried about his own kind.
狗兵只担心自己的同类
Fuck off Those are men up there. Doesn't matter what kind.
操你妈 上面是我们的人 管他是什么种类
Go.
去吧
We'll be right behind you
我们会在你后面
and we're plugging anything that comes down that hill on four legs
我们会堵住所有下山的四条腿的东西
God damn it. Sobieski.
该死的 索别斯基
Eleven dead.
死了十一个人
Torn to shreds.
都被撕成碎片
Taliban's not supposed to have werewolves.
塔利班不应该有狼人
How the fuck did it get past your pal
他妈的是怎么通过你伙伴那关的
He took out Sobieski first sir then moved on to the others.
他先干掉了索别斯基 然后又干掉了其他人
What use are you people if you can't even sniff out your own kind
你们这些人连自己的同类都嗅不出来 还有什么用
I've got his scent now.
我现在闻到他了
I can track him.
我能追踪他
Good. I want him alive.
很好 我要活的
You gettin' anything
你找到什么了吗
Nothing. He isn't here.
没有 他不在这
Shit.
妈的
Sodula you honor me with another meeting.
索杜拉 你要感到荣幸能再见到我
First Battalion...
第一营
Just what the hell are you doing
你他妈在做什么
You're not a soldier.
你不是一名士兵
You're a fucking animal.
你他妈是一只动物
I may be an animal but I'm done wearing your leash.
我也许是只动物 但我受够了戴你的项圈
See you in the wild my friend.
野外见 我的朋友
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片