《爱 死亡 & 机器人》
I see it
我看见了
For I perceived God's light about him
"我看见上帝的光芒在他周身萦绕
Both wax and fire
既似蜡烛又如火焰"
Oh. Hail and well met Jeoffry.
幸会幸会 杰弗里
Have you been fighting again
你又打架了吗
Such a bold gentleman you are.
你可真是个勇敢的绅士啊
Yes of course.
是啊 当然了
But what am I to do
可当上帝
when God asks of me to translate the one true poem
要我改写那首展现 宇宙真谛的唯一诗篇时
that unfolds the universe
我又该如何是好
Still I'm glad of your companionship.
不过 有你作伴我很高兴
Without you I fear the devil would have claimed me long ago.
若没有你 我恐怕早就被魔王夺去灵魂了
Hello Jeoffry.
你好 杰弗里
I understand you've been giving my imps some trouble.
听说你给我的小魔仆们 添了不少麻烦嘛
What do you have to say for yourself Hm
对此你有什么要说的吗 嗯
Back Satan
退后 撒旦
This is my place mine
这是我的地盘 我的地盘
Well is anything really ours
哎 这世上又有什么 真正属于我们呢
Come Jeoffry. I have a proposition.
来吧 杰弗里 我有个提议
Will you walk with me
愿意和我走一走吗
There will be treats.
会有好吃的哦
Let's get the formalities over with eh
客套话就不多说了吧
Yea I will give you this and all the kingdoms of the Earth
是的 只要你愿意俯首 向我臣服
if you will bow down and worship me.
我就把这里 和世上所有的王国都赐给你
No.
It is you who should bow down to Jeoffry.
是你该向杰弗里俯首称臣
Yes I suspected as much.
是啊 果然不出我所料
You bear the sin of pride cat.
你身上带着傲慢之罪 猫
A sin I am particularly fond of.
这恰好是我最喜欢的罪孽
And you said there would be treats.
你说过会有好吃的
Catnip fresh from the soil
新鲜采摘的猫薄荷
salted ham from the market
市场上的腌火腿
fish heads with the eyes still in them.
眼珠还在的鱼头
Mm. Scrumptiously poppable.
满嘴爆浆的美味呢
But first we must make a deal Jeoffry.
不过我们得先做个交易 杰弗里
I have need of your poet
我需要你那位诗人
and I want you to stand aside and not interfere.
我要你站在一旁 不要插手
Oh no no no. He's mine. The favorite of my pets.
这可不行 他是我的 是我最宠爱的宠物
Now now Jeoffry you must understand that there are many claims on him.
别这样 杰弗里 你要明白 觊觎他的人多着呢
The man is like a ruined estate overrun with creditors.
这个人就像个破败的庄园 到处都是讨债的人
He owes the tyrant of heaven
他欠着天堂暴君的债
his family and friends
欠着家人朋友的债
and me for his youthful debaucheries and such.
而且也欠下了我的债 都因为他年轻时的放荡行为
But I would forgive my debt
但我愿意一笔勾销
if your "pet" would but write me a poem. Put me down
-只要你的"宠物"为我写一首诗 -放我下来
Honestly Jeoffry the poems he writes for himself are mm not very good.
说真的 杰弗里 他给自己写的那些诗其实并不怎么样
With my guidance he could write something magnificent.
在我的指点下 他能写出真正的杰作
The poem of poems.
诗中之诗
Verse that would lay waste to all of creation.
足以摧毁万物的诗句
Do we have a deal sir
愿意和我达成协议吗 先生
What is it
怎么回事
No No no. Please Lord Lucifer spare my cat.
不 求你了 路西法大人 放过我的猫
I'll do anything I swear it.
我愿意做任何事 我发誓
Very well.
很好
Capital sir capital.
妙极了 先生 妙极了
Oh sir sir you cannot rhyme love with dove.
哦 先生 你不能用 "爱情"与"和平"来押韵
It is banal. I shall not allow it.
这也太俗气了 我可不允许这样
Yeah I like the first reference to "An Essay on Man "
嗯 我喜欢你对《论人》的首次引用
but the second makes you seem derivative.
但再次引用就显得你 缺乏创意了
All critics are Satan.
评论家总是这么说 撒旦
But marvelous work truly marvelous.
不过写得真是精彩 确实精彩
I've made a few suggested edits I'd like you to entertain
我做了一些修改建议 希望你能考虑
but I'm very pleased with your progress.
但我对你的目前进展很满意
If you could tidy these up
如果你能整理一下
I'll be back for them tomorrow night and our business can be done.
我明晚就来取 我们的交易也就完成了
How now Jeoffry
你好吗 杰弗里
You look as though a hound has chewed you up.
瞧你这样子 好像被猎狗给啃过似的
Yes well that was no hound but Satan himself.
那可不是什么猎狗 而是撒旦本尊
How now Jeoffry
你好吗 杰弗里
You look worse for wear mate.
你看起来真是狼狈不堪啊 老兄
He fought the devil and lost Tom.
他跟魔王打了一架 输了 汤姆
Of course he did.
那是自然
And now Sir Jeoffry seeks the help of a true fighting cat.
现在 杰弗里爵士想要寻求 一位真正的猫战士的帮助
It is not strength I seek sirrah but counsel.
我要寻求的不是力量 先生 而是建议
Oh. Here it is.
来了
The Nighthunter Moppet.
夜猎娃娃
Hello Mistress Polly. Hello Master Tom.
你好 波莉小姐 你好 汤姆少爷
Hello Master Jeoffry.
你好 杰弗里少爷
Hello Miss Moppet.
你好 娃娃小姐
Is that milk
那是牛奶吗
All right come on now. Master Jeoffry has something to say.
好了 够了 杰弗里少爷有话要说
Attend to him all of you.
你们都听着
Last night Satan came to this madhouse.
昨晚 撒旦来到了这座疯人院
He offered treats to lure me away
他用好吃的引诱我离开
so he could coerce my poet into doing his bidding
好逼迫我的诗人听命于他
and in so doing take his immortal soul
如此一来 他就能夺走诗人的永生之魂
and destroy all of creation.
毁灭万物
Oh that is a scurvy trick.
真是个卑鄙的诡计
Yes indeed.
是的 确实如此
And so I
所以我
Well I I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
This is a strange business Jeoffry. Very strange.
这件事太古怪了 杰弗里 非常古怪
But uh if you want my claws sir they're yours for this fight.
但如果你需要我的利爪 先生 我会全身心投入到这场战斗中
No
We cats are descended from the Angel Tiger
我们猫是杀死埃及獴的
who killed the Ichneumon rat of Egypt.
天使之虎后裔
We are warriors of God
我们是上帝的战士
and as such we can wound Satan
因此我们能伤害撒旦
but we cannot kill him.
但我们无法杀死他
To defeat Satan we must deny him that which he desires.
要打败撒旦 我们必须让他得不到他想要的东西
The poem.
那首诗
A bloody poem What does he want that for
一首破诗 他要那个做什么
I understand what must be done.
我明白该怎么做了
We shall help you.
我们会帮你的
We shall fight him
我们要和他战斗
And Jeoffry you shall creep.
而杰弗里 你要潜行
Come come Master Smart. Hand it over.
来吧 智慧大师 把它交出来
As the surgeon said "'Tis better to have it all out at once."
就像外科医生说的 "一次性全取出来比较好"
Oi Stand and deliver you wanker
嘿 别动 把东西交出来 混蛋
Oh please.
噢 得了吧
I've had quite enough of you damned cats.
我受够了你们这些该死的猫
We'll have more than your stockings sir.
我们可不会简单扯破你的长袜 先生
I'll have your hide you bloody
我要扒了你的皮 你这个该死的
Language.
注意言辞
I won't be called a by anyone let alone
我不允许任何人叫我
a flea bitten alley cat.
更别说一只满身跳蚤的流浪猫了
Lay on then sir
那就来吧 先生
I am the Nighthunter Moppet
我是夜猎娃娃
Get it off
放开
We are descended from angels
我们是天使的后裔
and as such we too can move in the spaces between worlds.
因此我们也能 在世界之间的空隙中穿行
Stand down vile kitten
退下 卑鄙的小猫
I am Nighthunter Moppet
我是夜猎娃娃
Back to hell with you you fiend
滚回地狱吧 你这个恶魔
You cannot win.
你们赢不了
Oppose me further and die.
若再与我作对 就死路一条
Then we choose death
那我们就选择死亡
Nighthunter Moppet
夜猎娃娃
Very well.
很好
Jeoffry
杰弗里
My poem
我的诗
His soul was in that poem
他的灵魂在那首诗里
Oh. Oh yes so it was.
是啊 没错
Well I shall keep it safe.
我会好好保管它的
And uh so much for your dominion over the Earth as well.
你想统治地球的美梦也到此为止了
Now be gone foul creature
现在滚开吧 邪恶的东西
You have scarred literature forever you stupid cat
你永远玷污了文学 你这只蠢猫
For I will consider my Cat Jeoffry
我爱我的猫杰弗里
For he counteracts the powers of darkness
他用电光皮毛和炯炯双眼
By his electrical skin and glaring eyes
对抗黑暗势力
For he counteracts the Devil
他勇于对抗魔王
Who is death
也就是死神
For he can creep
他就是潜行者
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片