Five minutes to objective. Stay sharp metalheads.
距离目标还有五分钟 保持警惕 金属头
Copy that Countdown to mayhem.
收到 开始攻击倒计时
We gonna let Rookie in on this Depends.
-我们要让洛奇上场吗 -视情况而定
Hey Rookie your balls dropped yet What
-洛奇 你的蛋蛋还垂着吗 -什么
Fuck you Sui. I'm ready.
去你的 苏亿 我准备好了
You'll get your chance boy don't worry. We on schedule Bob
你会有机会的 别担心 我们能按时抵达吗 鲍勃
Affirmative. It appears the cargo is in the front car.
肯定的 看起来货是在前面那辆车里
Hey Hawk what are we stealing anyway
霍克 我们到底要偷什么
It's a microchip kid.
微芯片
Wanna know what that looks like Your head's full of 'em.
想知道那玩意长什么样吗 你脑子里全是
Don't forget to look out for guards in the rear car.
小心后面的车厢里有警卫
Contact. Move up and match velocity.
即将接触 上移并调整速度
In position.
就位
I got a position for you.
我帮你找了个位置
Really Does it involve shoving my gun
真的吗 包括我的枪
up your ass
指着你屁股吗
are we going to go Bob Roger that.
-是时候动手了吗 鲍勃 -收到
The target is in the blind spot.
目标在盲区
You got till it reaches the other side of the tunnel to get in
你得等到它到达隧道的另一边才能进去
make the grab and get out. Move out.
-拿到芯片后离开返回 -开始行动
Sui Rookie plant the magnetic mines on the guard car.
苏亿 洛奇 把磁石放在防护车上
Great idea boss.
好主意 老板
Give the high explosives to the lunatic and the new guy.
把炸药给那个疯子和新来的家伙
What could go wrong
难道还会出事吗
Ah shut your grease trap. I got this.
把你的臭嘴闭上 我来
Last one.
最后一个
What the fuck was that explosion Hate to say I told you so.
-爆炸是怎么回事 -我早就跟你说过
Give us some covering fire Kali.
火力掩护我们 卡利
On the roof
在顶上
That does it.
够了
Wait Just blow the mines... you suicidal fuck.
等等 把磁石炸掉就好了... 你他妈在自杀
We're almost at the tunnel. We need to blow those mines now
快到隧道了 赶紧把磁石炸掉
Sui's not... clear.
苏亿还... 没离开
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Do it Hawk
快炸了它 霍克
Well that wasn't so...
那可真...
hard.
Hawk
霍克
Shit did I mention the automatic guns
操 我没说过有自动机关枪吗
No Bob you didn't.
不 鲍勃 你没有
Okay let's pick it up.
开始干活吧
If this truck makes it through that tunnel we are all fucked.
如果让车子通过隧道 我们就完蛋了
Rookie get your lug nuts up here.
洛奇 快上来
Uh wait a second. I'm getting a new energy reading.
等一下 我收到一条新的能量读数
Uh fellas I think Bob missed another detail about the defenses.
伙计们 我看鲍勃又漏掉一道防御
What do you mean Kali I don't...
什么意思 卡利 我不...
Holy fucking shit
我操
Hey that was my friend you just dismantled
你刚刚打的可是我朋友
you giant walking dildo.
你个会走路的大鸡巴
Rookie get below deck now.
洛奇 快到下面去
Looks like this is your stop big guy.
到此为止吧 大家伙
Kali look out
卡利 小心
Fucker
狗日的
It's too heavily armored.
他的装甲太坚固了
You'll have to get inside and take out the defense CPU.
你们必须取出防御控制芯片
Rookie blow its brains out.
洛奇 把他头轰掉
Copy that.
收到
M o t h e r f u c k e r
操-你-妈-的
Come on You little pussy
来吧 你个小贱人
God damn it Rookie What are you waiting for
他妈的 洛奇 你还在等什么
Destroy this fucker's CPU.
快把芯片毁掉
Holy shit what a mess.
天哪 简直一团糟
What happened Rookie
发生什么了 洛奇
Mission accomplished I guess.
任务完成了
I've got the chip but...
我拿到了芯片 但...
everyone else...
其他人...
Don't worry kid. I cried my first time too.
别担心 我第一次也流泪了
Sui What
苏亿 怎么回事
Bob always makes a full backup of our brains before each mission.
每次任务前 鲍勃都会给我们的大脑备份
And Sui's brains well they don't take too much space on the old hard drive.
苏亿的大脑可能占不了旧硬盘的多少空间
I thought you were all dead.
我以为你们都死了
You should have read your contract kid.
你该好好读一遍合同的 孩子
Now come on let's get outta here.
快上车 是时候离开这里了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片