I don't know. Boss is pushing my team the hardest.
不知道 老板对我的团队催得最紧
Wants the harvesters running doubles.
想让收割工加倍工作
You think he's hard on you because we're not from here
他是因为我们不是本地人才刁难你吗
I doubt he gives a shit where we're from.
他才不在意我们是哪儿来的
The proles on my shift do.
但我手下那帮工人在意
Don't like having an extro for a manager.
不喜欢外地人当他们领导
Fletcher have you made friends with any local kids
弗莱彻 你和这里的孩子交朋友了吗
Yeah. Been hanging out with a few of them.
是的 有几个经常一起玩的
Talk kind of strange. But other than that they seem cool.
他们挺酷的 除了说话有点难懂
They're all modded like me. What about Sedgewick
-都跟我一样受过改造 -塞奇威克呢
Has he made any friends I...
-他有交到朋友吗 -我...
I don't really know Mom. Right. Of course he hasn't.
-我也不清楚 妈 -行了 他肯定没有
Fletcher can you keep an eye on him for me
弗莱彻 多帮我照看着他 好吗
You know how he is. He needs to learn to adapt.
-你也知道他就那样 -他得学会适应
You're too hard on him.
你对他太严厉了
Poor kid's the only unmodded 16 year old for a hundred light years.
他是一百光年内唯一没改造过的16岁孩子
Bullshit.
放屁
It's about character or lack of it.
是他自己的性格问题
No amount of modding would fix that. Not his fault.
-再怎么改造也救不了他 -不是他的错
Dumped onto a frostbit fucking colony world.
被扔到了这个冰天雪地的破殖民地
Not his fault.
不是他的错
I know he can be difficult but maybe if you...
我知道他可能有点叛逆 但如果你...
Sedgewick's always had it too easy.
塞奇威克一直都活得太轻松了
How is he gonna learn to adapt if he doesn't even try
他连试都不愿意试 怎能学会适应
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
Not a good idea Sedge. What you think I'm afraid
-还是算了 塞奇 -怎么 你觉得我会怕
No I just don't...
不 只是...
Look I know everything's so fucking easy for you.
听着 我知道你他妈干什么都很轻松
But don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.
但不用担心我 我能照顾好自己
Look I know it bothers you for some reason that...
我知道你出于某种原因感到困扰...
"Some reason"
"某种原因"
You know what it feels like
你知道这是什么感觉吗
always having my little brother be better than me
永远比不上自己的弟弟
Not my fault. Then we move to this fucking ice ball
-这不怪我 -然后我们搬到了这该死的冰球
and every kid's modded like you.
所有孩子都跟你一样是改造人
"Different." That's what the grownups say but they mean "better."
那些大人嘴上说着"不同" 其实就是指"更好"
Fine.
好吧
If you're coming hurry up and get dressed.
如果你要来 快点穿衣服
Hey Sedge check it out.
塞奇 看我
Quit screwing around. It'll scan you.
别瞎玩了 会被拍到的
Whatever.
随便吧
Look at that one not modded.
看那个人 没被改造过
Hey extro Not modded
-你好啊 外地佬 -没被改造过
Get modded.
去改造一下吧
Look look at that one.
看那家伙
Bet you wish you were back on Earth
你肯定很想回地球吧
Extro.
外地佬
To my chest to my chest. I got it.
传给我 传给我 我来
Oh yes.
好极了
Lame. Four guys.
-垃圾 -四分 各位
Oh Fletch.
弗莱彻
Hey Logan.
罗根
Who's that
这是谁
Sedgewick. My brother.
塞奇威克 我哥
So so so... Extro.
所以... 是个外地佬
Not modded. Why you bring him
没改造过 你带他来干什么
He... He wanted to see the Frostwhales.
他... 他想看看霜鲸
Okay. So... you run fast extro
好吧 那... 你跑得快吗 外地佬
Fast enough.
够快了
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
Benga.
These whales how big are they anyway
这些鲸鱼到底有多大
What's that mean
什么意思
It means fucking big extro
意思是超他妈大 外地佬
Big enough to eat you up one bite.
一口就能把你吃干抹净
You scared
你害怕了
Fuck off Brume.
滚吧 布鲁姆
Okay stop.
好了 停下
Whales don't like the machines.
霜鲸不喜欢机器
The sound. Too much.
声音太大了
Once they are off the ice then... Frostwhales up.
一旦机器撤离冰面... 霜鲸就会浮上来
Fucking danger. Okay
非常危险 明白吗
Whales break ice for breathing.
霜鲸为了呼吸会冲撞冰面
They won't stop till they breach.
直到撞破为止
They always hit seven times.
一直都是撞七次
Seven.
七次
Minimum... seven.
最少... 七次
When Frostwhales hit we run from here...
霜鲸撞上来时 我们就从这儿...
to there.
跑到那儿
Got it Fletch
明白吗 弗莱彻
Benga.
明白
How about you extro
你呢 外地佬
Uh yeah. Right.
好 对
Benga.
明白了
When the Frostwhales hit...
霜鲸撞过来时...
we go.
我们就跑
Sedge we have to go.
塞奇 我们得跑了
Sedge snap out of it. Get ready
-塞奇 快醒醒 -准备
We have to go. Go
-我们要跑了 -跑
We have to go now Sedge
我们得马上跑起来了 塞奇
Run
Sedge let's go
塞奇 快跑
Three hits
第三次
Run
Sedge
塞奇
Fuck.
Come on man
快点啊 哥
Come on
快点
Benga benga On your own Fletch.
-这下好了 -弗莱彻 好自为之吧
Oh fuck my leg
操 我的腿
Fletcher
弗莱彻
I got you.
我背你
Come on.
来吧
Come on
Come on Come on run you fucking extro
快 跑起来 你个外地佬
You can do it Run
-你可以的 -跑
Run
Logan. Sometimes...
-罗根 -有时候...
six hit.
只撞六次
Fuck... off.
滚... 蛋
Amazing run Sedge.
跑得很精彩 塞奇
Benga benga.
厉害 厉害
That's amazing.
不可思议
Yeah. Yeah it is.
是啊
Holy shit.
我的天
That was crazy. The size of that thing.
不敢相信它竟然这么大
Yeah for sure. Big right
-当然了 -很大吧
Huge.
巨大无比
Hey Sedge you coming
塞奇 一起来吗
Yeah.
Yeah. I'm coming.
当然 来了
You see the way it sucked in that breath Crazy.
看到霜鲸呼吸的样子了吗 太神奇了
Never would have seen shit like that back on Earth. That was amazing.
地球上绝对看不到那种场面 不可思议
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我知道
Amazing.
不可思议
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片