Wes you're a beaut.
维斯 你真漂亮
She's purring like a kitten in there.
她在里面像小猫一样咕噜咕噜叫
Gonna run those tests again.
得再做下测试
Link's strong. None of those glitches we had last time.
连接很好 上次我们没这些问题
That last wetware update seems to have cleared that up.
上次神经系统更新好像也证明了这点
Yeah maybe. But I really think we should...
也许 但我认为我们应该...
Hello Yeah
你好? 怎么?
There a problem
有什么问题吗
Can we help you My apologies.
-需要帮忙吗 -我的错
Our little evenings have become quite popular.
我们的小晚会变得很受欢迎
Arthur their appearance fee.
亚瑟 他们的出场费
Oh thank you.
谢谢
Might I have a peek
我可以看一眼吗
I've heard so much.
我听说了很多
Yes. He's magnificent
没错 他很雄伟
Yes. She is.
没错 她是的
Of course my apologies "she".
当然 我说错了 是"她"
What would you say if I asked you to lose tonight's match
如果我让你输掉今晚的比赛 你会怎么样
Fuck off.
操你妈
There's no need to get angry my dear.
亲爱的 没必要生气
It's just business. Not to me.
-只是做生意而已 -对我来说不是
I don't dive...
我不潜水...
and I don't lose.
也不会输
And what makes you so special
是什么让你显得如此特别
I'm not special.
我不特别
Unique.
独特
No other team uses a female pilot for their beastie.
没有其他团队用女领航员来操纵他们的野兽
That's it then
那是怎样呢
Your edge.
你的优势
Women fight better than men.
女人比男人更能战斗
This one does. Yeah.
-这个就是 -没错
That's my girl.
我的好女孩儿
Seventeen straight wins to prove it. You'll be handsomely paid of course.
-十七连胜证明了这一点 -当然 你会得到丰厚的报酬
You don't fucking listen do you
你他妈的没听我说话是不是
It may be about money for you but for us it's personal.
对你来说可能是钱的问题 但对我们来说不是
Five hundred thousand.
五十万
No.
One insignificant loss for more money... Insignificant
-比起一点微小损失换来更多钱... -微小的损失
Than you could ever win
你宁愿一直赢不了
Fucking men.
混蛋
It's cunts like you that fucked her up to begin with.
就是你这样的贱人先把她搞砸的
Fuck.
妈的
A year ago
一年前
Sonnie got snatched by an estate gang
一个房地产团伙用完桑妮
and when they was done using her
就把她抢走了
they started cutting
他们把她切开
slicing their marks into her flesh.
把他们的标志切到她的肉里
Can you imagine that kind of pain
你能想象那种疼痛吗
that kind of humiliation
那种耻辱深深地
carved into her skin
刻在她的皮肤上
A lifelong reminder of that day.
那天的记忆伴随终生
So when Sonnie steps into the pit she's not fighting for pride or status
所以当桑妮踏入搏击场 她不是为了荣誉或地位而战
and certainly not for your fucking money.
也当然不是为了你的臭钱
She's carving up the men who did this to her.
她要肢解那些伤害过她的人
Very well then.
很好
I won't press you further.
我不会再逼你
Piece of shit.
卑鄙小人
Though I hope you'll reconsider.
虽然我希望你能再考虑一下
What a sweet little girl.
多甜美的小姑娘
You're going down...
准备好...
down...
来...
down...
来...
You okay in there
你确定没事吗
Tonight is the big night
今天将是这场大战的
of the big fight
重要之夜
Brutal beasties in a bout to the death
残忍野兽的生死搏斗
Gore...
血...
gore galore
血战吧
Affinity link is booted Sonnie.
关联链接启动了 桑妮
You ready to get in there
你准备好进去了吗
Comin' in on a hot winning streak...
准备好连胜...
She's up and running.
她跑上来了
I give you... And on the move.
-我向你们介绍... -在移动中
Khanivore
康妮沃尔
Look out
小心
Can you hear that
听见了吗
What's coming down...
谁准备好...
Yeah To tear up the town
-好了 -摧毁这个城市了
It's Turboraptor
涡轮猛龙
Are... you... ready
准备好了吗
Fucking yeah
准备好了
Fucking little cunt
操他妈的小贱人
Get 'im
过来
Surprise motherfuckers
没想到吧 狗娘养的
Her heart rate's spiking
她的心跳加快了
Come on motherfucker
来啊 狗娘养的
What is that Fuck me.
-那是什么 -天哪
Yes
Sonnie
桑妮
Sonnie you're a beauty
桑妮 你太棒了
Fuck.
妈的
You wanker
你这个傻子
Fuck you
操你妈的
Khanivore
康妮沃尔
Oh no Steady on there little man.
-不 - 稳住 你个小家伙
Think they got someone to clean that up
他们应该找人来清理了
I don't think anyone cares mate.
没人在乎的 伙计
Well I might give it five minutes and if they don't I will.
给他们五分钟 不然我来清理了
It's a shit hole. That arm. What was that
-真是个烂地方 -那个手臂 那是什么
Cheating that's what it was.
那是障眼法
But it was made of bone. That's not against the rules is it
但那是骨头做的 不违反规则吧
Yeah I just wanna know how they engineered that solid piece that's all.
对 我只想知道他们怎么设计得那么结实
You thought we were gonna lose tonight didn't you
你本来以为我们今晚会输吧
Can I help you
需要帮忙吗
This place is...
这个地方...
amazing.
真棒
You were amazing.
你很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
Look why are you with... Dicko
你为什么和迪科... 在一起
Security.
为了安全
Right.
好吧
Ever thought of leaving him
没想过离开他吗
Sometimes.
有时候
All the time.
每时每刻
You could come with us.
你可以跟我们走
No. No I couldn't.
不不 我不能
I envy you.
真羡慕你
Your bravery.
你很勇敢
I'm maybe even a little bit frightened of you...
我甚至有点怕你...
but I'll never be like you.
但我永远做不到像你一样
How do you do it all this...
你怎么做到的 所有这些...
fighting and hatred
搏斗和仇恨
Aren't you scared Scared
-你不怕吗 -怕
All the time.
一直都怕
Now hate...
如今 仇恨...
that was something I had to learn.
是我曾经必须学习的东西
You don't come into this world with hate but fear
不是仇恨 而是恐惧把你带到这个世界
that's primal.
那是原始的
It fills your senses.
它填满了你的感官
You can see it hear it...
你能看到 听到...
taste it...
品尝到它...
and it keeps me alive.
是它让我存活着
But that night the gang the...
但那个夜晚 那个团伙 那...
Rape. Yeah.
那次强奸 对
It's not that.
不是那样的
They can't see past it.
他们看不到过去
No one can.
没有任何人可以
But it ain't what gives me my edge.
但这不是我的优势
Angry little girl out for revenge.
愤怒的小女孩 为了复仇
Dicko believes that shit...
迪科相信这种屁话...
'cause he wants to.
因为他想相信
They all do.
他们都信
Everyone sees what they want to see.
每个人都只看到自己希望看到的
Are you scared now
你现在害怕吗
You made Dicko so very angry.
你让迪科很愤怒
Silly fucking girl.
他妈的愚蠢的女孩
Was your pride really worth it
你的骄傲真的值得吗
Neat... trick.
小... 把戏
Not... good... enough.
不... 够... 好
What are you
你是什么
Just a couple of bioware processors
只是一些处理器
spliced to a spine.
连接到一根脊柱上
You're not in there
你不在里面
No.
不在
The night Wes and Ivrina found me
维斯和艾维丽娜找到我的那晚
they managed to save that body
他们本想挽救那具尸体
but those estate fucks had broken my skull.
但那些地产混蛋已经把我的脑袋打烂了
You wanna know my edge
你想知道我的优势吗
Every time I step into that ring I'm fighting for my life.
每次我踏入拳台 我都在为生命战斗
That fear is my edge.
那种恐惧就是我的优势
That fear of death.
对死亡的恐惧
Do you feel it
你感觉得到吗
Please
求求你
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片