Hey where do you want the wine
你想把酒放在哪里
In here please.
放这里吧
Can you believe the landlord left that funky refrigerator in here
你能相信房东把那个奇怪的冰箱留在这儿了吗
You know these old timey fridges
这些老冰箱
they're actually like really smart.
它们其实真的很智能
In modern refrigerators they don't have one of these you know.
现代冰箱 它们没有这些东西
The motor's underneath...
电机在下面...
so the hot air rises up into the fridge
所以热空气上升进入冰箱
and has to be pumped out by the same motor that produced it.
又由产生热空气的同一台电机排出
I mean it's like crazy.
我是说 这很疯狂
Yeah that's insane.
是的 很疯狂
Hey want some
来点吗
Oh yeah. You know what There might be some ice in here.
好啊 你知道吗 这里也许有冰
You know what I love about you Your class.
你知道我爱你什么吗 你的讲究
It's like a fucking Fortress of Solitude.
这他妈像个孤独堡垒
To all the sex we're gonna have... To all the good times...
-敬我们即将做的爱... -敬美好的时光...
What I meant to say. We're gonna have...
-我是说 -我们会有的...
in our new place. Yeah.
-在我们的新家 -对
What the hell What is it
-什么鬼 -这是什么
Gail I want you to look inside this ice cube and tell me what you see.
盖尔 我要你看看冰块里面 告诉我你看到了什么
Is that...
这是...
I think I have a magnifying glass somewhere.
我记得我有个放大镜
Are those spears in its side What
-插在它身上的是长矛吗 -什么
I wonder if there's more of these things in the freezer.
我想知道冰箱里是不是还有更多这样的东西
Oh my God.
天哪
Holy shit
老天
There's a lost civilization in our refrigerator.
我们的冰箱里有个失落的文明
This makes no sense.
这说不通啊
You think Yeah.
-你觉得呢 -对
That's clearly an early medieval city.
这明显是个早期中世纪城市
Yeah
是吗
I mean come on everyone knows
拜托 所有人都知道
that woolly mammoths died out some time in the late Neolithic period.
猛犸象是在新石器时代晚期灭绝的
Yeah everyone knows that.
是啊 所有人都知道
Well it'll make good fertilizer
它会成为好肥料吗
Too soon.
为时尚早
Let's check again.
我们再看一次
Damn We only looked away like ten minutes.
天啊 我们只有10分钟左右没看而已
The time rate in there must be different.
这里的时间速率一定不一样
Decades have gone by.
过去几十年了
It's the Industrial Revolution already.
现在已经是工业革命时期
We missed the Renaissance. Oh bummer.
-我们错过了文艺复兴 -真倒霉
I wonder if we're their gods
我们是他们的神吗
Who are these two douchebags starin' at us all day
这两个整天盯着我们看的傻蛋是谁
I don't know. I'm tired of looking at that broccoli in her teeth.
我不知道 我看腻了她牙齿上的西兰花
Yeah I doubt it.
我怀疑是
What's that
那是什么
Oh I think those are airplanes.
我想那些是飞机
Yeah no I think they've reached the present.
是的 我想他们已经发展到现在了
Oh my God. Look at that They've got a Starbucks.
天啊 看看那个 他们有星巴克
No way. Those really are everywhere.
-不可能吧 -星巴克到处都是
What's going on over there
发生了什么
Oh fuck
Fuck Are you okay
-操 -你没事吧
It's like I'm blinded.
我好像瞎了
Are you okay They're fighting a war in there
-你还好吗 -他们在打仗
Calm down. Just calm down.
冷静点 冷静下来
Tactical nukes are going off in our refrigerator
战术核弹在我们的冰箱里爆炸了
and you want me to calm down
而你还想要我冷静
I'm sorry you should see your face.
对不起 你该看看你的脸
What's wrong
怎么了
Yeah.
是的
Jeez.
天啊
It looks like it's escalating.
看来战争逐步升级了
We can't expect them to outgrow war in a couple of minutes.
我们不能指望他们在几分钟之内平息战争
So what are we gonna do
所以我们要做什么
Order out for pizza.
点披萨
It's been over an hour.
过了一个小时了
Maybe they've had a chance to rebuild.
也许他们已经重建家园了
Rob...
罗伯...
we have to face the possibility that they...
我们必须面对...
well that they didn't make it.
他们没挺过去的可能性
Yeah.
是啊
Holy shit. They made it They did.
-天啊 他们成功了 -他们做到了
Are those flying cars
那些是飞车吗
It looks like the Emerald City only you know less emerald.
看起来就像翡翠城 只是没那么闪亮
Right.
对啊
It's beautiful.
真好看
Okay honestly that one looks a bit phallic you know.
说真的 那个看起来有点像鸡巴
Like a dildo yeah.
像个假阳具 对
I guess they went through a little bit of a pyramid phase.
我猜它们正在经历锥体阶段
That's a lot of bridges.
好多桥
Oh boy.
老天
What
什么
Holy shit.
老天啊
Yeah.
是啊
Do you think they're coming back
你觉得他们会回来吗
No I don't think so.
不 我觉得不会了
We can clean it out in the morning. Yeah.
-我们可以早上再清理 -是啊
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片