Snow.
斯诺
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
Did they come in
东西带进来了吗
It's getting...
想把...
harder and harder to bring the real stuff in from Earth.
地球上的真货带进来 越来越难了
It's getting expensive.
也越来越贵了
Maybe I could interest you in some synthetic analogs.
要不我给你推荐点人造物质
Maybe you should shut the fuck up and give me my stuff.
要不你他妈闭嘴 把东西给我
Order another two kilos. I'll be back in a month.
我再订两公斤 一个月后来取
Thanks.
谢了
You're Snow the Albino.
你是"白化病人"斯诺
No I'm not.
不 我不是
Now don't fuck with me.
别他妈跟我扯淡
I'm not fucking with you.
我没跟你扯淡
My name is Jelda Conley. They call me Whitey.
我叫捷尔达·康利 人们都叫我怀迪
Bounty hunters right
你们是赏金猎人吧
What's he done this...
他干什么了 这个...
Snow guy
叫斯诺的家伙
No it's not me wants him. It's the Merchant Baris.
不 不是我想找他 是"商人"巴里斯
There's a big reward for his balls.
斯诺的蛋蛋 赏金很丰厚
Balls
蛋蛋
As in testicles
是指睾丸吗
Now why the hell would Baris want those
巴里斯要那个干什么
My job ends at the taking.
我只负责拿到东西
Now
听好
whether you're him or not...
不管你是不是斯诺...
I challenge you.
我要跟你决斗
Listen...
听着...
I've never killed anyone who didn't try to kill me first
我除了自卫 没杀过任何人
so how about you just move on.
所以你还是走开吧
I said I challenge you
我说了 我要跟你决斗
Everyone here heard it
这里所有人都听到了
That puts me within my rights.
这让我拥有了正当权利
So stand up.
所以 起来吧
I mean you no harm.
我无意伤害你
Unless harm is meant.
除非不得已而为之
Best I get gone.
我还是赶紧走吧
Well thanks for the help.
谢谢你救了我
Found him.
找到他了
Get the team together.
召集队伍
Shit.
Sorry.
抱歉
Not used to company. That's okay. I'm not hungry.
-我一般没同伴 -没事 我不饿
But I wanna travel with you.
不过我想和你同行
My name is Hirald.
我叫希拉尔德
I'm crossing the Thiran plain. It's not easy.
我正穿越蒂兰平原 这可不轻松
I have no problem with that.
这对我不是问题
I'll think about it.
我考虑下
Don't you have a Day Tent
你没有"避日帐篷"吗
You can share mine.
你可以共用我的
Not much...
不算太好...
but it'll protect us from the worst of the heat.
但能保护我们躲过酷热
Always been a fast healer.
总能快速愈合
You should know why Baris is after me.
你应该知道巴里斯为什么要抓我
Why he wants my...
为什么他想要我的...
Testicles
睾丸
yes.
我知道
There's something unique about
你身体分泌的
the gonadotropin releasing hormone your body produces.
促性腺激素释放激素有独特之处
Your cells are regenerative.
你的细胞可以再生
And hence
因此
immortal.
你能永生
Your hand will grow back in...
你的手长回来只需要...
a week
一周
Maybe less.
可能还更快
I work for Earth Central Intelligence.
我为"地球中央情报局"工作
They want the same things as Baris but I'm no bounty hunter.
他们也想要巴里斯要的东西 但我不是赏金猎人
They wish you to come willingly.
他们希望你能自愿来
Why
为什么
Because whoever decodes your reproductive system
因为无论谁破解了你的再生系统
controls in effect immortality.
实际上就掌握了永生
This knowledge could destabilize the entire Protectorate.
这种知识会颠覆整个"保护宇宙"
Why not just kill me Problem solved.
为什么不直接杀了我 问题解决
Earth Central does not suppress knowledge.
"地球中央"不会封锁知识
Morality's a human construct.
道德是人类的观念
I thought Als didn't give a shit.
阿尔人应该不会在乎这个
They were created to protect the greater good.
他们被造出来 是为了保护更多人的利益
Will you come
你会来吗
Two days should bring us to my home.
再走两天就到我家了
We should keep moving.
我们继续赶路吧
Here.
这边
I found this place about 200 years ago.
我大约在200年前发现了这个地方
Been improving it ever since.
从那时起 我就一直在做改造
Just how long have you been alive
你是活了多久啊
Make yourself comfortable.
别拘束
You'll find clothes in the back...
后面有些衣服...
and a shower. There's plenty of water here.
也可以淋浴 这里的水很充足
Whose dress is this
这是谁的裙子
My wife's.
我妻子的
She killed herself 123 years ago.
她123年前自杀了
Why
为什么
She grew old.
她变老了
I didn't.
而我没有
Snow
斯诺
Time to get your hands dirty Baris.
是时候干点脏活了 巴里斯
Shall we
Meck
梅克
Are you in position
你就位了吗
Meck
梅克
Trot. Check on her.
-特洛特 -去看看她
Snow's here. He got Meck.
斯诺在这 他杀了梅克
Stop
住手
Jharit.
贾利特
Baby.
宝贝
What was that
怎么回事
Fucker killed Jharilla.
那混蛋杀了贾利拉
He's coming your way.
他去你那边了
That was my wife you killed you fucker.
你杀的可是我老婆 你个杂种
After I've snipped your sack
等我剜了你的蛋蛋
I'm gonna take my time cutting all the rest.
我还要慢慢地剜了你的全身
It makes no sense Snow.
这说不通啊 斯诺
You've been alive for centuries.
你都活了好几个世纪了
And yet you choose to live here on this...
却还选择住在这么个...
backwater...
偏远落后的...
shithole of a planet.
屎坑子里
Well now you'll die here.
你现在还要死在这里了
You're synthetic
你是人造人吗
No.
I was in an accident a long time ago.
很久以前 我遭遇过事故
Underneath the synthflesh and ceramal...
在这人造皮肤和陶瓷合金下...
there is a spinal column
有着脊柱
nerve tissue...
神经组织...
and a mostly human brain.
和一个大部分属于人类的大脑
Me.
就是我
I've been alone a long time too.
我也孤独了很久了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片