What are we stopping here for
怎么停在这儿
Please get back on board sir.
请回到车上 先生
What happened Just a brief stop.
-出什么事了 -只是稍作停留
Now please sir return to your cabin.
先生 请您回车厢里去
Is something wrong with the engine Nothing of consequence.
-是引擎出什么问题了吗 -没什么大碍
The boiler. Just need to build up another head of steam.
锅炉再烧出点蒸汽就行
Then surely I have time for a smoke.
那我应该有时间抽根烟
Yes but... don't wander.
抽吧 但... 别乱走
Once we're ready to go I'll call for you to get on board but only twice.
一旦能走了 我会喊你上车 但我只喊两次
Then we go no matter what.
然后我们就发车
All aboard
全员上车
Shit.
坏了
Hello Hello I'm here
有人吗 我在这里呢
Can you hear me
有人能听到我吗
Hello
有人吗
All aboard Wait.
-全员上车 -等等
Wait I'm here Wait
等等 我还在这呢 等下
Please Wait
拜托 等等我
Fuck
Fuck fuck fuck
操操操
What
什么
Hello
你好
What the...
什么鬼...
Oh my God.
天啊
Oh no. Oh no no no.
不不不
Get back
滚开
Get back
滚开
Oh my God.
我的天
The train.
火车
Wait
等等我
Please wait
请等下
Get lost
滚开
Be gone
滚远点
Get back
都给我滚开
Get off
快跑
Get moving
快跑
Let's go
我们走
Come on
Get up here.
快上来
They... They don't like fire.
它们... 它们不喜欢火
They don't like it at all.
一点也不喜欢
What are those things
那些都是什么玩意儿
Near as I can tell most of them used to be people.
据我所知 他们中的大多数曾是人类
Maybe some got lost crossing the plains.
也许有些人在穿越平原时迷了路
Or maybe others got off the train at the wrong place.
有些人在错误的地方下了车
I don't know.
我也不知道
This... This has happened before
这... 以前也发生过吗
Happens every now and then.
时不时会发生
The train loses steam always at this spot.
火车总在这个地方失去动力
And then it's like a kind of door opens up out there.
然后草丛里似乎打开了某扇门
I figure it leads to some other world.
可能是通向其他世界的门
Sir... best not to mention this to anyone.
先生... 最好别向任何人提起此事
They won't believe you anyway.
反正他们也不会信的
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片