Malenchenko
马伦琴科
I need help here.
我这边需要搭把手
This area smells like shit.
这地方闻着臭死了
The dead number at least 47.
至少死了47个
Hard to get a firm count with the state of some of the bodies.
有些尸体残缺不全 没办法辨认 很难计算确切数字
Survivors
有幸存者吗
The horses are here. Well Okhchen
-马匹在这里 -奥克钦 情况怎么样
A small group.
是一小群
Attacked last night. Then headed back the way they came.
昨晚攻击的 然后原路返回了
Headed back for their barrow
回他们的墓穴里了吗
I believe so sir.
应该是这样 长官
Have the men prepare to move out.
让大家准备好开始行动
Signal the other teams we've made contact.
给我们联系过的其他队伍发信号
We will track and destroy these monsters.
我们会追踪这些怪物 然后消灭它们
Permission to speak freely Comrade Lieutenant
我可以自由发言吗 中尉同志
Of course Sergei Pavlovich.
当然 谢尔盖·帕夫洛维奇
I fear the teams are too far apart.
我担心队伍之间离得太远了
We cannot support each other if we encounter too many of them.
如果我们遇到太多怪物 就没办法相互支援了
I raised that concern also.
我也提出了这个问题
But the major thinks we can cover more area this way.
但是少校认为 这样我们可以覆盖更多的地区
He's confident each team can handle itself.
他相信每个队伍都能自己应付
And the planes we requested
我们要求的飞机呢
The Air Force is busy with the Germans besieging Stalingrad.
空军正在忙于应付包围斯大林格勒的德军
There's darkness in every direction these days comrade.
同志 现在这年头 到处都是黑暗
We'll have to find our own way through it.
我们得自己想办法度过难关
There are places like this scattered throughout the deep forest.
森林深处到处都是这样的地方
Old places.
腐旧之地
My people believe they are cursed.
我的族人相信 这些地方被诅咒了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
The air feels...
空气感觉...
heavy.
很沉重
They are close now. They know we're here.
它们现在离我们很近了 它们知道我们在这里
Go
出发
Cover me
掩护我
Reloading
重新装弹
In the trees
在树林里
Behind us
在我们后面
Move out
撤离
Comrade Lieutenant
中尉同志
What is it A body one of ours.
-这是什么 -一具尸体 我们的人
Whatever happened to him it was some time ago.
不管他遭遇了什么 那都是很久以前的事了
Cheka.
契卡
Secret police.
秘密警察
This place was bad luck for him too.
这个地方对他来说一样是霉运
Yes.
没错
And the sooner we're gone the better.
我们越早离开越好
Can you play
你会弹吗
Yes I can but I should not.
我会 但是我不应该弹
Play for Maxim.
弹给马克西姆听
It was my fault sir.
这是我的错 长官
Who was he
他是谁
A Major.
一位少校
Boris Grishin.
鲍里斯·格里申
He was assigned to Operation Hades.
他被派去参加哈迪斯行动
Does that mean anything to you
这对你来说是什么意思
I've heard rumors of it.
我听说过一些谣言
An operation focused on exploring arcane peasant myths.
那个行动主要是为了探索神秘的农民神话
In November 1919 after the White Army was forced to retreat
1919年11月 白军被迫撤退后
Grishin was dispatched on a secret mission.
格里申被指派了一项秘密任务
He was an occultist.
他是个神秘术士
His assignment was to perform a certain black magic ritual
他的任务是执行某种巫术仪式
whispered about among the Koryaks.
那种仪式在科里亚克族人中悄悄流传
It was meant to summon unholy creatures who could fight beside the Red Army.
仪式的目的是召唤能够与红军并肩作战的邪恶生物
The operation doesn't seem to have worked out very well for him.
行动对他来说似乎不太成功
We must take this information to our superiors.
我们必须把这个消息告诉上级
They could end this plague.
他们可以结束这场瘟疫
They would more likely end us for revealing their past mistakes.
他们更有可能因为我们揭露了他们过去的错误而干掉我们
No we have our mission comrade.
不 我们有我们的使命 同志
Nothing more.
仅此而已
Nothing less.
没有别的
Have you ever seen a ghoul barrow that big Lieutenant
你见过这么大的食尸鬼墓穴吗 中尉
Never.
从没见过
Pogodin Sir.
-波戈金 -长官
Time to earn your pay.
是时候表现了
Of course comrade.
当然 同志
I've never seen so many tunnels.
我还从没见过这么多隧道
I don't like it down here.
我不喜欢待在下面
Stop your whining.
别唧唧歪歪抱怨了
I can hear them coming.
我可以听到它们在靠近
Pogodin. I'm working on it.
-波戈金 -我正在设置
One more wire.
再一根线就好了
Pogodin
波戈金
Almost.
快好了
They're closing in
它们在包围我们
There's too many of them.
它们数量太多了
What's the hold up
怎么那么久啊
You are getting older... and slower.
你老了...手脚慢了
Next time you do it
下次你上
Is it sealed
洞口封住了吗
Are we done
我们成功了吗
No.
没有
Sir shall we prepare to fall back
长官 我们要准备撤退吗
The horses cannot outrun that horde.
马跑不过那群怪物
The creatures will catch us in the trees and tear us apart.
这些怪物会在树林里抓住我们 把我们撕成碎片
We must make our stand here.
我们必须坚守住这里
Sergei bring me the fastest horse
谢尔盖 把最快的马给我牵过来
Kaminsky unload all the ammunition and explosives.
卡明斯基 卸下所有弹药和炸药
Maxim Oleg
马克西姆 奥列格
Take those charges and set them at the base of the cliff.
把这些炸药安置在悬崖底下
Double time
跑步前进
Set up the machine gun positions on our flanks.
在我们侧翼设置机枪阵地
How can I help sir
我可以帮什么忙吗 长官
Hold the reins tight. She is fierce.
握紧缰绳 她很野的
One of us can make it through if we slow them down.
如果我们能阻缓它们的脚步 我们其中一个人就能冲出去
No. Please sir. No
不 求你了 长官 不
I'd rather die with you.
我要和你生死与共
I beg you let me stay. Give the Major our coordinates.
-求你了 让我留下来 -把我们的坐标告诉少校
Tell him to bomb this place into scorched rubble.
告诉他 把这里炸个底朝天
Father please. That...
-父亲 求你了 -这是...
is an order.
命令
Ride like hell and don't look back
拼命骑 不要回头
Comrades we stand here.
同志们 我们坚守住这里
We die here
我们誓死捍卫
It has been an honor
这是无上的荣誉
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片