We got these fuckers now.
发现这些王八蛋了
We're gonna lose comms in there.
进到里面信号就会中断
Raptor Base this is Delta Zero Three.
猛禽小队 这里是德尔塔三号
We have positive ID on the hostage.
已确认人质身份
Delta Zero Three understood.
德尔塔三号 收到
The status of hostage
人质目前什么状况
Still breathing.
还活着
We followed the insurgents to a tunnel system.
我们跟踪叛乱分子到了一个地道
Delta Zero Three stand by.
德尔塔三号 原地待命
It's getting kinda late.
天色不早了
Maybe we should back trail and break camp.
或许我们应该回去安营扎寨
Wait till light.
等明天早上再说
That hostage looked like he was in pretty bad shape.
可人质看上去情况很糟糕
It's always fucking night in a cave.
在山洞里过夜再合适不过了
Why are you such a pussy
你怎么这么怂
Spence Why are you such a dick Dilman
-斯宾瑟 -你少说两句会死吗 迪尔曼
Get ready to move.
准备出发
Delta Zero Three secure hostage and proceed to exfil.
德尔塔三号 救下人质后立即撤离
Received Raptor Base. Delta Zero Three over.
收到 猛禽基地 德尔塔三号 完毕
Beaumont on point.
博蒙特 就位
One beam no white light.
打开单束光 别用白光
Everyone go goggles.
戴上夜视仪
Spence I want IR markers at 25 meter intervals.
斯宾瑟 每隔二十五米做红外标记
Roger that.
明白
Oh I feel like a fat fucking target of opportunity up here.
我觉得我们这群人目标很大
Don't worry. I've got your back donkey.
别担心 有我在 驴哥
Stop calling me that.
别这么叫我
Okay okay.
行吧 行吧
Soon as you stop fucking donkeys.
只要你别再凌辱驴了
I told you I was just petting it.
我说了 我那是在抚摸它
It was scared. What was I supposed to do
它受惊了 我还能怎么办
All right. Cut the bullshit. We're on the job.
行了 别废话了 我们在执行任务
Sarge.
中士
Weird shit man.
有点奇怪
What is it
这是什么
Some sort of lichen.
某种地衣吧
Is that normal in a cave
在山洞里常见吗
Fuck if I know. I'm from Rhode Island.
我哪知道 我是罗德岛人
Sarge. Body.
中士 这有尸体
Harper.
哈珀
Set security. Roger.
-建立防线 -收到
A military aged male.
服兵役年龄的男性
No discerning marks of trauma.
没有明显创伤
No trauma
没外伤
Then where'd his fucking face go
那他的脸呢
The hostage.
他是人质
Goddammit.
真该死
What the actual fuck
到底怎么一回事
Sarge I got two more over here.
中士 我这又发现了两具尸体
These must be the insurgents. Didn't we just see these guys
肯定是叛乱分子 我们不是刚看见他们吗
What kinda weapon does that to a person huh
什么样的武器会造成这样的伤害
Fuck this shit.
去他妈的
We still have a mission.
我们还有任务
Let's get this done.
必须把任务完成
Sarge the hostage was the mission.
可任务就是解救这个人质
We should take him home.
我们应该把他带回去
Harper up.
哈珀 顶上去
The fuck you doing
你他妈在干什么
Something's on me. Get it off Shut the fuck up.
-有东西掉我身上了 帮我弄下来 -闭嘴
What the fuck
真他妈见鬼
It's got a fucking face or something.
这玩意还有张脸
No. No no no no no.
不 不 不
Shit.
该死
Fall back.
退后
They're everywhere. Fuck this
-到处都是 -操他妈
Fuck. Shit
妈的
Stone light 'em up
斯通 快开火
Jesus
天呐
Beaumont
博蒙特
Give me your hand Fuck
把手给我 操
Cover me. On me
-掩护我 -快跟上
On your right
在你右边
Coming on your left.
从左边来了
Check right
注意右边
Reloading
正在换弹
Sarge
中士
Let's go Go
走吧 快走
Dilman let's go Moving
-迪尔曼 快走 -动起来
Move your ass Let's go
快跑 快跟上
Jesus fuck those things ate Beaumont
真他妈离谱 那些东西把博蒙特活吃了
Where's Dilman
迪尔曼呢
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Dilman Hey
-迪尔曼 -别去
Fuck
Dilman
迪尔曼
I could have helped him.
我本来能救他的
No. You couldn't have.
你救不了他的
The bugs aren't following us.
这些虫子没跟来
They must only guard the tunnels.
它们一定只是隧道的守卫
Guard what
守卫什么
What in God's name is this place
这他妈到底是什么地方
That sound...
那个声音
It's coming from...
是来自
And what's making it
谁发出来的
We're soldiers not fucking archaeologists.
我们是军人 不是他妈的考古学家
Those fuckers.
那些狗娘养的
Sarge for shit's sake
中士 省点子弹吧
We got bigger problems.
我们还有更严重的问题
Cannibal roaches with human faces
长着人脸的食人蟑螂
and a giant fucking alien temple.
和一座巨型外星圣殿
Okay. We gotta get the fuck out of here.
好吧 我们得赶紧离开这里
There's a tunnel over there.
那有个洞口
Could be the way to the surface.
可能通向地面
Let's go
出发吧
...And my salvation. I shall not fear.
...我的救赎 我不恐惧
Spencer. The Lord is my light.
-斯宾瑟 -上帝就是为我指路的明灯
God is dead. Embrace the suck. We gotta move.
上帝已死 接受现实吧 赶快走吧
Contact rear
后背遇敌
Go go go Moving
-前进 -快跟上
Covering
火力掩护
Fuck.
妈的
Frag out Move it
-投出手雷 -赶快走
Reloading.
正在换弹
Move it
跟上
Spence He's gone Let's go
-斯宾瑟 -他活不了了 走吧
I'm out of ammo.
子弹都打光了
Down to one grenade. You
就剩一颗手雷了 你呢
Just this.
只有它了
Might save the last round for myself though.
最后一颗子弹可能会留给我自己
That voice...
那个声音
What the fuck is that
那是什么玩意
It's coming from...from in there.
从那个地方发出来的
Okay. So let's get moving in the opposite fucking direction.
那我们往反方向走
Sarge.
中士
Sarge
中士
Sarge what the fuck are you doing
中士 你要干什么
How What
什么情况 这是什么
How
怎么会这样
No.
No no no.
不 不 不
No no no no.
不 不 不 不
Sarge what...
中士 这是什么
No. Stop
不 不要
Release me.
释放我
Release me.
释放我
Release me.
释放我
Release me.
释放我
Release me.
释放我
Sarge
中士
Stop Stop Release me.
-站住 站住 -释放我
Release me. Don't do this.
-释放我 -不能这样
Release me. Release me. Sarge. Put it down
-释放我 -中士 把刀放下
Release me. Stop
-释放我 -停下
Release me. Stop. No No
-释放我 -不要这样
Release me.
释放我
Release me.
释放我
Release me.
释放我
Fuck you
去你妈的
Release me.
释放我
Release me.
释放我
Release me.
释放我
Release me...
释放我
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片