I see ya ya twitty wee shite.
看到你们了 该死的老鼠
Bloody hell.
见鬼
Take that ya nasty bastard.
吃我枪子儿 混蛋
What the fuck is that
这是什么鬼
Aye it's Mason.
我是梅森
Do you know a good pest control company
你知道哪家灭鼠公司好吗
Yeah. Mm hmm. Yeah. Oh. Right.
嗯 好吧
Well no need to worry Mr. Mason.
无须担心 梅森先生
Traptech can solve your little rat problem.
智捕能解决你的小鼠患
Little
小吗
It's an armed rat fucking rebellion is what it is.
这他妈是老鼠的武装叛乱
Well no.
We're seeing quite a lot of this lately Mr. Mason.
我们最近遇到很多这种情况 梅森先生
Evolution you see.
这是进化
Humanity is warping the environment
人类正在扭曲环境
forcing the animal kingdom to adapt et cetera et cetera.
迫使动物王国去适应 之类的
A certain level of tool use is nothing to worry about.
它们在一定程度上会用工具 也不用担心
Less Darwinian theory more rodent killing hardware.
少说点达尔文理论 多来点杀鼠装备
Allow me to introduce the TT6.
让我来为您介绍TT6
TT6 一劳永逸
A fixed position guided pulse laser
带有传感器的定位导引脉冲激光器
with sensors that can zero a woodlouse at a kilometer.
可在一公里外将一只潮虫干掉
The very latest in Traptech nology.
智捕科技最先进的技术
With just four of these killing machines in each barn
只需给每个谷仓配上四台这种杀戮机器
and you really can "Fire and Forget."
你就可以"一劳永逸"
一劳永逸
How much
多少钱
Do I really need all this shite
我真的需要这些玩意吗
Is this not a bit fucking overkill
是不是有点过分了
Well you can't be too careful
在灭鼠问题上
when it comes to pest control Mr. Mason.
小心点总没错 梅森先生
And Barn One systems are online.
一号谷仓系统已上线
Oh We've got a kill already.
已经杀死一只了
How about that Look at that.
怎么样 瞧瞧
Ah yes.
We do advise that you keep other animals clear of the kill zone.
我们建议您让其他动物远离捕杀区
Her name was Susan.
她叫苏珊
And I'll be expecting a discount for that.
我希望能为此打个折
苏珊
Fire and forget.
一劳永逸
What the fuck
什么鬼
You clever little bastard.
你个聪明的小混蛋
Hmm. I was worried this might happen.
我之前就担心会发生这种事
Well Mr. Mason there's only one thing for it.
梅森先生 只有一种解决办法
We're gonna have to go mobile.
我们得用移动的方式
The all new TT15 with gas cooled auto cannon
全新TT15 配备气冷式自动加农炮
欢迎来到老鼠末日
armored chassis and the same targeting tech
装甲底盘 与海军无人机
that navy drones carry.
相同的瞄准技术
Now that is what I call tool use.
这才能算得上使用工具
欢迎来到老鼠末日
How much
多少钱
Right well we've recovered four of the TT 6s
好了 我们已经取回了四台TT6
but it says here you had five.
但这上面说你有五台
Ah well fucking rats trashed them.
对 该死的老鼠把它毁了
I'm afraid I'll still have to report them missing.
恐怕我还是要上报丢失
Good luck with that TT15
祝您使用TT15好运
Bloody hell.
老天爷
Fuck.
我靠
thank you.
谢谢
Carry on.
继续
Good boy.
干得好
Bloody hell.
天呐
Welcome to the ratpocalypse.
欢迎来到老鼠末日
Ah fucking...
该死的
Fuck.
Christ.
天呐
Like World War fucking IV.
就他妈像第四次世界大战
Take that you nasty bastard.
尝尝这个 混蛋
I salute your courage sir.
向您的勇气致敬 先生
Bloody hell.
我的天
That's good.
不错啊
So good.
特别棒
Customer service please.
请转接客服
Hello this is Mason.
你好 我是梅森
Aye that's right. That one. Yeah.
没错 就是那个
I just need to cancel a check.
我想取消支票
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片