Come on Hank that scarecrow was a gift.
拜托 汉克 那个稻草人是个礼物
Jake was just trying to be neighborly.
杰克只是想表达和睦的意愿
Irrigating each other's crops that's neighborly.
互相帮忙灌溉农作物 那叫和睦
Sharing feed that's neighborly.
分享饲料 那叫和睦
That thing out there that's just a damn eyesore.
外面那东西纯粹就是招人讨厌
One more slice hon
再来一片吗 宝贝
Another bite and I'd burst.
再吃一口 我肚子就要炸了
Ah damn. What is it Hank
-我靠 -怎么了 汉克
Jenkins' cows again
又是詹金斯家的牛吗
Afraid not honey.
恐怕不是 宝贝
Looks like we got holes along the pasture fence again.
看起来我们牧场栅栏又多了几个缺口
Looks like there's a few more out past the back fields.
看起来后面田野那边还有几个
Yeah. Give Mel a ring make sure she's aware.
提醒梅尔一下 确保她了解情况
Better get movin'.
快去吧
Don't like having our property line exposed like that.
我可不喜欢自家财产就这样暴露着
You be careful out there Henry Graves Mel are you readin' me
在外面小心点 亨利·格雷弗斯 梅尔 能听到吗
Systems all online.
系统启动
Green across the board here honey.
准备好出发 宝贝
Thing's ugly as sin
这玩意丑爆了
and doesn't even scare crows.
也没见它吓走乌鸦
If you hate it so much why don't you just pull it out
你这么讨厌它 直接把它拔了呗
I already tried that it's not budging.
我试过了 拔不动
We're just gonna have to move.
要不然搬家得了
I'm coming up on the breach hon. Darn cows are in front of it.
宝贝 我到缺口了 该死 奶牛就在前面
I told you to move 'em closer to the house.
我告诉过你把它们赶到离家近点的地方
Go on get outta here.
快 都离开这
Moving the herd ain't a quick job hon. And I'm a little busy right now.
赶牛群可不简单 宝贝 我现在有点忙
Oh shit
我操
Hank Yes honey.
-汉克 -怎么了 宝贝
Eastern corner's starting to show breaches too.
东边的角落也开始有缺口了
Jesus. More breaches
天啊 还有缺口
I don't know what it is but something's got 'em real riled up today.
我不知道是什么 但今天肯定有什么东西让他们很暴躁
I'm gonna need more help out here.
我这里需要帮助
All right I'll get on the horn.
好 我去吹响号角
Jake
杰克
Jake
杰克
Jake
杰克
Beth Graves just called.
贝丝·格雷弗斯打电话了
Sounds like Hank could use a hand.
好像汉克需要帮助
I'm working on Carnigore she ain't battle ready.
我还在搭建卡妮格尔 她还没准备好战斗
Come on Jake she ain't never gonna be perfect.
得了吧 杰克 她不可能完美的
Just get her out there. Carnigore's a work of art woman.
-快把它弄出来 -卡妮格尔是艺术品 女人
You don't just march it into battle. You ain't no Michelangelo Jake.
-你不能就这样让它上战场 -你可不是米开朗琪罗 杰克
You know that right
你知道的吧
I'm more of a Da Vinci
我更像是达芬奇
'cause I got a handle on the aesthetics and the mechanics.
因为我还是了解一点美学和力学的
How'd it go Hank
怎么样 汉克
Well let's put it this way.
就这么说吧
The good news is that I'm moving the whole herd for you right now.
好消息是我把整个牛群都移走了
What the hell You seeing this up over the ridge
什么鬼 你看到山脊上边的东西了吗
Yeah. Can't get a reading on it though. Can you get closer
看到了 但没有确切读数 你能靠近点吗
Hang on.
等等
Holy shit
老天爷
What This can't be right.
什么 这不应该啊
Sensors say we've got thousands of DeeBees incoming.
探测器上显示有几千只巨型蜂正在侵入
Did you say thousands Shit
你是说几千只吗 我操
Tell the others to meet me at the ridge line.
让其他人在山脊线跟我会和
And get the bunker open. Start bringing families in.
打开地堡 开始安置所有家庭
Mel you readin' me Yeah. Go ahead Beth.
-梅尔 听得到吗 -能 你说 贝丝
Hank needs you to get to the ridge as fast as you can.
汉克需要你赶快去山脊那里
A major swarm's about to break through. On my way
-一大群深海蜂要穿过来了 -我在赶过去
Sorry sweetheart playtime's over.
抱歉 宝贝 玩耍时间结束了
That's right Jenny.
是的 珍妮
Any minute now the whole damn valley's gonna be DeeBee central.
整个山谷随时都可能会成为蜂群的中心
Call Deb and Sarah pick 'em up on your way.
给黛比和莎拉打电话 在路上接上她们
And then swing by Old Man Harrison.
然后去趟老爷子哈里森那里
I don't care how drunk he is just get him moving.
我不管他有多醉 一定把他带上
Darlene. Jesus I've been trying to train you all night.
达琳 天啊 我整晚都在想办法联系你
Hank needs every mech you got up on the ridgeline ASAP.
汉克需要你所有的机械师尽快赶到山脊线
Oh fuck
该死
Helen you sure I'm in the right place
海伦 你确定我来对地方了吗
Is there a giant breach in front of you
你前面是不是有个很大的缺口
Yeah. Then you're in the right place.
-是啊 -那你去对地方了
Just hold tight till Hank gets there.
在汉克到那之前坚持住
Get that pile of carnival scrap moving Jake
操作你那堆玩具动起来 杰克
Get off my back old woman.
别烦我 老太婆
Will you two knock it off We've got work to do.
你们俩消停会 我们还有事情要做
Not a lotta cover out here Hank. Is this really the best place to hold
这里没什么掩体 汉克 在这里防守真的好吗
If we wanna buy time for the families to reach the bunker
如果我们想为其他人去地堡争取时间
it's gotta be here.
只能是这里
Beth who else is coming
贝丝 还有谁来
Zing's cut off. The Camel brothers are pinned down.
阿秦联络中断 骆驼兄弟被困住了
I'm sorry Hank.
抱歉 汉克
Shit Just the three of us
卧槽 只有我们三个吗
Well at least I'll die young and beautiful.
至少我死的时候年轻美丽
Lock and load boys. It's time to see what you're made of.
准备好 小屁孩们 是时候看看你们本事了
Fire
开火
What's the status Beth The Miller family and the Hutts are in.
-情况如何 贝丝 -米勒一家和哈茨一家都来了
The Pennybone clan and the Priestleys said ETA 15 to 20.
潘尼伯家和普利斯特里家还需15到20分钟
Can you hold We'll do our damnedest.
-能抗住吗 -我们会尽力的
Twenty minutes We ain't gonna last two minutes out here.
二十分钟 我们两分钟都顶不住
We're staying as long as it takes.
我们需要顶多久就顶多久
Here comes a whole lot of ugly
来了一大堆丑八怪
They're flanking us Don't let any of them get past you.
-他们从侧面过去了 -别让他们绕过去
There's too many We can't cover 'em all.
太多了 我们没办法全面覆盖
We're gonna need more ammo real soon Beth.
我们需要更多弹药 贝丝
Give me a sec Hank. You go. I got this honey.
-稍等 汉克 -你去吧 我在这 宝贝
Hold tight hon.
坚持住 宝贝
Yeah. "Quit your job " they said. "Become a farmer."
他们说"辞掉工作吧" "去当农民"
Never fucking mentioned the goddamn giant fucking insects
从没提过这些该死的巨型昆虫
They just keep coming Fall back
-他们一直在涌过来 -撤退
Fuck
I'm out of ammo And my missiles are dry
-我没弹药了 -我导弹也没了
Come on Beth.
快啊 贝丝
Yes
太好了
All right Jake go reload. We'll cover you.
杰克 快去装弹 我们来掩护
All right I'm on it
好 我马上
Hank the Franklins and the Beauregards are comin'
汉克 富兰克林家和博勒加德家还在路上
but they ain't here yet.
但都还没到
Some DeeBees are starting to slip through.
一些巨型蜂开始溜过来了
The auto cannons are holding 'em back
自动加农炮在击退他们
but if you can't hold the swarm there... We'll hold 'em don't you worry.
-但如果你在那边拦不住蜂群... -我们行的 别担心
Shit
妈的
We're grabbing our ankles here Hank.
我们有点招架不住了 汉克
What's taking Jake so long Jake
-杰克怎么这么慢 -杰克
Jake Yeah I'm still reloading.
-杰克 -我还在装弹
Carnigore's built for precision not speed.
卡妮格尔擅长精度 不是速度
Jake are you there Yeah I'm here. Everything okay
-杰克 还在吗 -我在 一切还好吗
The last truck's just pulled in.
最后一车人刚刚进来
Grab the others and get your ass back here.
带上其他人赶快回来
You hear that Hank Everyone's in. Come on let's go.
听到了吗 汉克 所有人都进去了 快点走
Roger that Jake Mel time to get the hell outta here.
收到 杰克 梅尔 是时候走了
These bugs won't quit They're coming from everywhere.
这些虫子不会放弃的 他们从四面八方过来
Jake we're not gonna make it.
杰克 我们回不去了
Get Carnigore in gear and get outta here.
装置好卡妮格尔然后赶快走
But Hank... Save yourself Jake.
-但是 汉克... -救下你自己 杰克
Get to the bunker
快去地堡
Well Hank been good knowing ya
汉克 认识你很高兴
Incoming
来了
Reload. I'll beat 'em back
你们换弹 我来抗住
Come on And they call me crazy
来吧 他们还说我是疯子
They didn't see that one coming.
他们没料到吧
Jake they're coming around you. Get outta there
杰克 他们都围住你了 快走
Pull back
撤退
Come on Plenty more where that came from.
快啊 还有很多巨型蜂冲过来了
Oh shit
我操
Come on baby. Oh no...
加油啊 宝贝 不...
Jake Hold on we're coming.
杰克 等下 我们来了
Yeah I'm reading you Hank. But I figure...
收到 汉克 但我想...
I'm pretty much screwed.
我应该没救了
I'm just gonna clear the field for you. Better get some cover.
我来为你清个场 你最好去找个掩体
Wait. Mel and I... So just do me a favor...
-等等 梅尔和我... -帮我个忙...
Jake Shit he's gonna do it.
-杰克 -我靠 他要自爆了
Jake Tell Helen...
-杰克 -告诉海伦...
you tell her I died real good okay
告诉她我死得光荣 好吗
Jake Yes.
杰克 我会的
Hank Do you read
汉克 你收到了吗
Hank
汉克
Hank
汉克
Hank I'm here honey.
-汉克 -我在 宝贝
Oh Hank I thought I'd lost you.
汉克 我还以为你死了
Jake blew his reactor.
杰克引爆了他的反应堆
Oh no.
Helen... No.
-海伦... -不
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
No
Mel are you reading me
梅尔 你能收到吗
Beth what's happening
贝丝 什么情况
What the hell is that
这是什么鬼东西
Beth get to the bunker now
贝丝 快去地堡
Hank
汉克
Get in the bunker Helen. What about you
-快进地堡 海伦 -你呢
I gotta do what I can to help Hank.
我得尽力帮汉克
Hank talk to me.
汉克 说话
I'm in pursuit hon.
我在被追 宝贝
This thing's madder than your mother on our wedding day.
这家伙比你妈在我们婚礼上还要愤怒
Oh fuck
完蛋
What in the hell
什么鬼
It was supposed to be an anniversary gift. Uh surprise
本来是结婚纪念日礼物的 惊喜吗
Hank Hank
汉克 汉克
They took my Jake
他们杀了我的杰克
Fuck these things
去他妈的
Shit Hank
该死 汉克
Leave him be you overgrown cockroach
放开他 你这肥大的蟑螂
Beth you need to shoot right down this fucker's throat.
贝丝 你得直射这东西的喉咙
I'll get him in position.
我来让它露出破绽
Jake your scarecrow better hold.
杰克 你的稻草人最好能顶住
Come on you bastard
来啊 你这混球
Light him up honey
射爆他 宝贝
You're too close I can't hold it much longer
-你靠得太近了 -我坚持不住了
No
Motherfucker
混蛋
Fire
开火
Beth whatever you're gonna do...
贝丝 不管你要做什么...
you'd better do it now.
你最好赶快
Take the shot Beth
快开火 贝丝
Yes
Gotcha
来吧
I've never needed a beer so bad in all my life.
我这辈子从没这么想要一瓶啤酒
You ought to go talk to her Hank.
你得过去和她聊聊 汉克
Noble thing Jake did Helen.
杰克做的事很高尚 海伦
Real noble.
真的
He was a fine neighbor and a true friend.
他是个很好的邻居 还是个真正的朋友
It ain't exactly art
那东西称不上是艺术品
but that scarecrow's finally startin' to grow on me.
但我开始喜欢那稻草人了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片