Off. We've got customers.
让开 有客人来了
Greetings Lydia Martinez.
你好 莉迪娅·马丁内斯
I call myself Spider Rose now.
我现在自称蜘蛛玫瑰
We had profitable dealings with your husband
当年你丈夫在科诺斯 管理机械论者殖民地时
when he administered the Mechanist colony on Konis.
我们有过不少成功的生意往来
That was eight years ago.
那是八年前的事了
Much has changed.
很多事情都变了
Yes your rivals in the Shaper Council have since taken control.
是的 你在塑造者议会的那些对手 后来接管了那里
Taken control
接管
Is that what you call the slaughter of hundreds by Shaper treachery
塑造者的背叛导致数百人被杀 你管这个叫做接管
Any reduction in the market is regrettable.
市场上的任何损失都令人遗憾
Reduction in the market
市场损失
I didn't know you investors were so sentimental.
我都不知道 你们这些投资者也这么多愁善感呢
So let's get to business.
那么 我们谈生意吧
We understand you have found something of interest.
听说你发现了某个有意思的东西
Yes my jewel.
是的 我的宝贝
My theory is that a few million years ago
我认为 几百万年前
a chunk of ring ice laced with exotic matter
一块掺杂着奇异物质的环状冰体
was struck by a massive charge of ionic particles
被大量离子粒子击中
and the superheated metallic carbon was fused in stasis.
过热的金属碳 在静止状态下发生了融合
You must admit. Its composition is unique.
你必须承认 它的成分是独一无二的
Your find intrigues us.
你的发现让我们很感兴趣
We can offer you one quarter million gigawatts.
我们可以出价25万千兆瓦
I have all the energy I need.
我不缺能量
We can also give you a stabilized plasma lattice for storage
我们还可以给你一个 用于储存的稳态等离子晶格
an advanced alien technology you could deconstruct
一项你可以解析的先进外星技术
We can barely assimilate the human technology we already have.
我们现有的人类技术 都还没完全掌握呢
Rare metals. Wealth brings status. Something most
稀有金属 财富能带来地位 这是大多数
I'm not interested in status. I live alone.
我对地位不感兴趣 我独来独往
Crushed your gregarious instincts have you
你压抑了自己群居的本能 是吗
An ominous development.
这可不是个好兆头
What I need is a weapon.
我需要一件武器
One powerful enough to destroy an orbital colony the size of say Konis.
足够强大到能摧毁一个轨道站殖民地 比如说 像科诺斯那么大的殖民地
We of course have items that could destroy a fragile habitat
我们当然拥有一些物品 足以摧毁脆弱生态环境
or a whole planet.
甚至是整个星球
But as you know our treaties strictly forbid the barter of weapons.
但你也知道 我们的条约严格禁止武器交易
Then you and I are done.
那你和我没什么好说的
We have nothing worth trading for.
我们没什么值得交易的东西
Pets you enjoy them.
宠物 你喜欢这个
Please hold one moment.
请稍等
Our race also seeks connection with lesser beings.
我们这个种族 也寻求与低等生物建立联系
This is our mascot Little Nose for Profits.
这是我们的吉祥物 小鼻子谋利
It is beloved of us all
我们所有人都爱它
and will bring us great sorrow to part from it.
与它分别会让我们万分悲伤
But your unwillingness to barter
但是由于你不愿意做交易
forces us to choose between losing a potentially lucrative deal
我们只能在失去潜在的丰厚交易
or losing its company.
和失去它的陪伴之间做出选择
He is
cute.
很可爱
But I will not trade my prize for a used alien pet.
但我不会用我的战利品 去换一只二手外星宠物
He is much more than that as you will see.
它不仅仅是宠物 你很快就知道了
Our proposal is to leave Little Nose for Profits with you
我们的提议是 把小鼻子谋利留在你这里
while we complete other business in system.
等我们完成系统内的其他生意
We will return in 96 standard days
我们会在96个标准日后返回
and you can then choose between keeping our mascot
到时你可以选择留下我们的吉祥物
or your jewel.
或是你的宝贝
Ninety six days.
96天
I agree to the trial period.
我同意这个试用期
Don't be shy then.
别害羞
No native bacteria.
没有原生菌
Looks like you'll eat most anything.
看起来你什么都能吃
You've got a lot of genetic material.
你有大量的基因物质
Far more than you need.
远远超出你的需求
Far far more.
远远超出
I see traces of previous forms.
我能看到之前形态的痕迹
Seems like you mimic your owner.
看来你会模仿你的主人
I need a nickname for you.
我要给你取个绰号
How about
就叫
Nosey
好奇鼻怎么样
Nosey
好奇鼻
Somebody's hungry.
有人饿了
What the
怎么
Hey.
It's okay.
没关系
I've been out here too long.
我在这里待得太久了
Too long alone.
一个人太久了
I still have friends out there.
我在外面还有朋友
People I care about.
我在乎的人
And unfinished business.
还有没做完的事
Recycled protein.
再生蛋白
You've eaten all my roaches so
你把我所有的蟑螂都吃光了 所以
Not my finger.
别咬我的手指
Fuck. Shapers.
该死 是塑造者
Hello Lydia.
你好 莉迪娅
Jade.
杰德
Imagine my surprise
可以想象我有多惊讶
when we intercepted the transmission to your Mechanist friends on Enceladus.
我们居然截获到 你发给土卫二上 那些机械论者朋友的讯息
The Shaper Council thought you had crawled away to die
塑造者议会以为 你已经爬到某个角落等死了
but I knew you better.
但我更了解你
How many times have I fucking killed you
我他妈到底杀死你多少次了
Eleven. That I know of.
11次 据我所知
Clones of course.
当然都是克隆体
Never the original.
永远杀不到本体
It must have been so unsatisfying
这一定让你很不爽
not killing the one who blew that hole in your husband's head.
没有杀掉给你丈夫爆头的那位本体
But here I am at last.
但我终于来了
Jade Prime.
至尊杰德
My mission was to kill your husband and you Lydia.
我的任务是杀了你丈夫 还有你 莉迪娅
And I mean to finish it.
我一定要完成任务
Missed me asshole
没打中我 混蛋
Aim for her reactor
瞄准她的反应堆
Come on Come on
快点
Fucking die
他妈去死吧
You'll have to do better than that.
这点杀伤力也太弱了吧
I hope you're still alive in here Lydia.
我希望你还活着 莉迪娅
You moldering sack of rust.
在你这具生锈腐朽的躯壳里
I want to look into your eyes.
我要直视你的双眼
Cute.
真可爱
I agree.
你说得没错
This is so much more satisfying.
这样杀你可爽多了
80% atmospheric loss.
大气流失80%
Eating and nutrient systems offline.
进食和营养系统离线
Enough oxygen to last a week.
氧气还能维持一周
Maybe ten days.
也许十天吧
I still have my jewel.
我的宝贝还在
And the investors will return for it.
投资人一定会回来取的
But not soon enough.
但恐怕来不及了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was dead when you came here.
你来找我时 我已经是行尸走肉了
You made me want to live again.
是你给了我活下去的动力
You saved me.
你救了我
It's okay.
没关系
You've eaten all my roaches so
你把我所有的蟑螂都吃光了 所以
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片