The air wing has a tradition
空军部门有个传统
rookie pilot gets the ship nobody else wants.
菜鸟飞行员只能用别人不要的飞船
In my flight group that ship was Lucky Thirteen.
我的团队分到了"幸运十三"
There was nothing wrong with her technically
它在技术上没有任何问题
but before they gave her to me she'd lost two crews.
但在给我之前 它已经送走了两批船员
They recovered the ship and the dead...
他们找回了飞船和死者...
or what was left of them.
或者说残存的尸体
A ship surviving when all her crew dies is unusual but twice
失去所有船员却还能幸存的飞船很少见 更别说发生两次了
I'd never heard of such a thing before...
我以前从没听说过...
or since.
以后也不会听说
Then there was the matter of her serial number
然后就是它序列号的问题
13 02313
13-02313.
It not only started and ended in 13 the digits totaled 13.
不仅开头和末尾数字是13 数字加起来也是13
Pilots are a superstitious bunch.
飞行员都很迷信
Lucky me.
我可真"走运"
Fuck.
She's all yours Lieutenant.
它都归你了 上尉
Rookie's get the leftovers you know how that is.
菜鸟只有选剩的 你知道的
Aye aye sir.
是 长官
I took the liberty. Hope you don't mind ma'am.
希望您别介意我先把字刻上了
Chief Warrant Officer Jack Lee ma'am. Call sign "Jacko".
我是一级准尉杰克·李 称号"杰科"
Cutter Colby. Good to meet you.
卡特 科尔比 很高兴认识你
Hope you're not letting the talk get to you ma'am.
他刚才的话别往心里去 女士
I'm not the superstitious type Jack.
我不是迷信的人 杰克
It's just a machine.
只是个机器罢了
Well you're wrong there ma'am.
那你就说错了 女士
Ships have personalities.
飞船都有自己的个性
None of them are just machines.
他们可不是机器
Thirteen in particular.
尤其是十三
Our first op the enemy attacked one of our terraform stations
我们第一次行动 敌人袭击了我们一个地面基地
so I'm hauling grunts planet side to check it out.
所以我带着星球上的步兵去检查
They put me in Thirteen in front.
他们让我驾驶十三打头阵
If shooting starts nine times out of ten
如果遭到枪击 十有八九
it's the lead ship that doesn't come home.
是带头飞船要被击落
I tried not to dwell too much on that.
我试图不去多想
Hen House this is Lima One Three confirm LZ is clear. Over.
总部 这是L13 请确认降落区安全 完毕
Confirmed. Watch your sensors.
确认 注意你的传感器
AWACS tracking two T 28 stealth fighters in your AO running dark.
预警机追踪到两架T-28隐形战机在你的空域藏匿
LZ looks clear.
降落区看上去安全
The terraformer looks bent.
地面基地看上去不太妙
Let's get this done. Those T 28s show up we're fucked.
赶快完成任务 等那些T28出现 我们就完了
Marines five minutes.
陆战队 还有五分钟
Condition one rifles.
检查步枪
Condition one rifles
检查步枪
You know what ship we're riding right
你知道我们坐的哪架飞船吧
It's not a ship it's a fucking coffin with wings.
这不是飞船 这是个有翅膀的棺材
Marines one minute.
陆战队 还剩一分钟
First team you got the ten to two. Second team you got the two to six.
一队 你们10点到2点方向 二队 你们2点到6点方向
Third team you got the six to ten. Good to go
三队 你们6点到10点方向 准备好了吗
Oorah Let's go
-明白 -动起来
You rear security.
你 注意后面安全
Lima Squadron this is Henhouse.
L中队 这是总部
Detecting active radar emissions from two T 28s
检测到两架T-28的雷达信号
bearing 180 on your position.
在你180方向
Marines fast movers incoming. To cover.
陆战队 有敌人 找掩体
All hands  LZ is compromised.
全体注意 降落区受到攻击
Return for immediate evac.
立即撤退
What are you doing Seven Zero Getting the fuck out of here
-你在干什么 70 -我他妈先撤了
You've still got men on the ground Jockey.
你还有人在地上呢 飞行员
God.
老天
All remaining units into Thirteen now
所有剩下的小队快进13 马上
Two squads of enemy grunts in the brush
有两队敌人在灌木丛里
and those type 28s are coming around again.
那些T-28又回来了
Henhouse this is Lima One Three. We are a no go.
总部 这是L13 我们被困了
Requesting air support.
请求空中支援
They're jamming us.
他们在压制我们
Fifteen seconds to intercept.
15秒后进行拦截
Shit we got one more.
操 还有个没上来
Ten seconds to intercept.
10秒后进行拦截
Not yet. Wait for me God damn it
-等等 -等等我 该死
I got you. Come on.
接上你了 快啊
Oh my God Come on
老天 快啊
Spike
导弹
He's in. Launching flares.
-他进来了 -发射干扰弹
Altitude Pull up. Cutter you got this
-高度 拔高 -卡特 你行吗
Altitude Pull up. Cutter
-高度 拔高 -卡特
Altitude Pull up.
高度 拔高
I am shittin' diamonds here.
吓死我了
Guns
机枪
Spike
导弹
Chaff. Flares.
发射干扰弹
Jacko take 'em out.
杰科 干掉他们
Copy that.
收到
No joy Cutter. These columns are too dense.
不行 卡特 这些柱子太密了
Proximity caution.
接近预警
Jacko shoot the columns.
杰科 打那些柱子
Cutter they got a lock on us. Proximity caution.
-卡特 他们锁定我们了 -接近预警
Splash one motherfucker.
干掉一个 狗娘养的
Straight ahead.
正前方
Fuck we're out of ammo.
操 我们没弹药了
Cutter... I got it.
-卡特... -我知道
Pucker factor ten.
惊险指数满分
Come on boys. First round's on Dave.
走吧 兄弟们 第一轮戴夫请
I was wrong about you.
我看错你了
I was wrong about you.
我可真看错你了
Go
I flew 19 more combat missions with Lucky Thirteen.
我和幸运十三又执行了19次任务
In all that time not one casualty.
一次牺牲都无
I have to admit Lieutenant you've done good for yourself
不得不说 上尉你干得很不错
even in this antique.
甚至用的是这个古董
Thank you sir.
谢谢您 长官
On three separate sorties
在三次单独任务中
Lucky Thirteen was the only flight ready ship left at the end of the mission.
幸运十三是唯一一架最后还能随时起飞的飞船
You know there's a pair of new Whiskey Blackhawks on the way.
我们要有几架新的W式黑鹰战机了
Feel like trading in this bucket of bolts
想换了这架废铁吗
She brought us home safely every time.
她每次都把我们安全送回来
Even when ground fire was so thick
哪怕地面火力再猛烈
you could step from the cockpit to the ground on shrapnel shards.
我都可以踩着榴弹碎片从驾驶舱重回地面
I do appreciate that sir but she's my "bucket of bolts."
我很感激 但她是属于我的废铁
And she always takes care of me.
她总会照顾我
After the tenth mission in a row without a scratch
在十次毫发无损的任务之后
the other pilots started to mean it when they said "lucky thirteen."
其他飞行员开始发自真心地称她为"幸运十三"
Henhouse this is Ninja One One Two.
总部 这是忍者112
The enemy's right on top of us. Where's our ride
敌人就在我们上方 我们的飞船呢
We're right here Sergeant.
我们来了 中士
Thank God.
感谢上帝
I'll keep up the suppressing fire. Get your men aboard.
我会保证火力 快让你的人上来
Copy that. Break off contact.
收到 停止交火
Pierce get him out of here.
皮尔斯 快送他上去
Get in. Hurry. Covering.
快 快点 掩护中
Go
Enemy's regrouped and they're coming in fast.
敌人在重新集结 他们要来了
I'm in. Cutter move
-我进来了 -卡特 走
Roger that.
收到
Henhouse this is Lima One Three. Ninja One One Two secured.
总部 这是L13 忍者112已经获救
We're RTB.
我们现在回来
Sergeant how're your men doing back there
中士 你的人在后面如何
We're good to go ma'am. That was close.
没问题 女士 刚才太险了
Fuck
Shit.
该死
Come on girl. Just get us through this.
加油啊 带我们活下去
No. Brace for impact.
不好 准备撞击
Come on Altitude... up.
-加油 -高度... 拔高
Cutter Colby you okay
卡特 科尔比 你还好吗
Yeah I'm okay. You
我没事 你呢
Rattled but alive. We're good.
-有点懵 但还活着 -我们没事
Contact two o'clock 150 meters.
2点方向150米有敌人
Get those grunts out of here. Get some cover and wait for evac.
让士兵们出去 找掩体等待救援
I'll warm up the cannon.
我来使用加农炮
I'll cover you until ammo's out then I'll scuttle.
我掩护你们到用完弹药 然后就引爆飞船
I'm not gonna let them take you.
我不会让他们带走你的
All right boys on me. Move.
快点 伙计们 跟上我
Don't clump together. Keep going
不要挤在一起 快走
Lee move your ass
李 快走
Come on you fuckers
来啊 你们这些混蛋
Fuck
Fuck...
操...
God I'm so fucking sorry.
老天 我真的很抱歉
5 4 3
Five, four, three,
2...
two...
She doesn't want to go.
她还不想死
Enemy in sight. Fire at will
发现敌人 自由射击
You fuckers get off my ship
混球 别上我的飞船
Get down
趴下
They patched us all up
他们救下了我们所有人
gave me the Distinguished Flying Cross for conspicuous bravery under fire.
为表彰我的英勇 授予我杰出飞行十字勋章
They gave me one of those new Whiskey Blackhawks.
他们给了我那种新式W黑鹰飞船
It's a fine ship top of the line.
很棒的顶级飞船
Still I'd trade it in a split second
但我依旧会毫不犹疑地换了它
to fly one more mission in Lucky Thirteen.
如果能再飞一次幸运十三
Lima One Three we have a visual on you.
L13 我们看到你了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片