That's it. Let's go.
够了 走吧
Ma'am.
女士
Ma'am I'm gonna need you to answer me.
女士 麻烦回答我的问题
Ma'am please pay attention.
女士 请你专心一点
The more you withhold information the harder this gets for you.
你越是隐瞒信息 就越不好过
How long have you been here
你来这里多久了
Ma'am
女士
Do the landlords know you're living here
房东知道你住在这里吗
Tell us who else is helping you. Please.
-告诉我们 还有谁在帮你 -求你了
Are there any more families in this area
这里还有其他家庭吗
Stop.
不要
You realize what you're doing is illegal.
你要知道 你做的事是违法的
We're not hurting anyone.
我们没有伤害任何人
We're just trying to live.
我们只是想活下去
Let's go
Let's go Let's go
快走
That's all of them.
小孩都在这了
They were all inside when we breached the door.
我们破门而入时 他们都在里面
Hell I don't even think these kids have ever seen outside.
操 估计这些孩子压根没见过外面的世界
See this
看见这个了吗
They made a bassinet out of a drawer.
他们用抽屉做了摇篮
Resourceful.
真聪明
Did you get photos for the prosecutor Got them.
-检察官要的照片拍好了吗 -拍好了
Good.
不错
All right then. Go ahead take them in.
那好 把他们带上车吧
I'll deal with the kids. Got it.
-我来解决这些孩子 -明白
Come on lady Let's go
快点 女士 走吧
Get up
起来
Move. Please please.
-走 -求你了 求你了
Sir we're not doing anything wrong.
先生 我们什么坏事都没做
Out We're just trying to live.
-出去 -我们只是想活下来
They're just children.
他们只是孩子
Quiet Please They haven't had breakfast
-安静 -求你了 他们还没吃早饭
Open it up. They need to have breakfast
-打开 -他们需要吃早饭
Sorry kids.
抱歉 孩子们
Possible 808 down city from Angel Tower.
天使塔下城区 大约是808号
Mother and partner. Armed.
一位母亲及其伴侣 持有武器
Harboring at least two unregistered offspring.
藏匿至少两名未登记后代
730 east side of Mott at Canal.
卡内尔莫特街东侧730号
Gang of four ages 8 to 10. Situation resolved.
共四人 儿童为八到十岁 已解决
Request disposal units.
请求清理小队
I thought you weren't gonna make it.
还以为你赶不上了
I wouldn't miss this.
我不会错过的
Was it a bad one
很糟糕吗
What the call
什么 任务吗
Usual crazies.
正常情况
Just breeders not armed or anything. It was... easy.
不过是没武器的父母们 很好... 对付
Well I can't imagine stopping the rejoo treatments just like that.
无法想象就这样停止焕生治疗
I mean why give all this up
为什么要放弃这一切
I've just spent 20 years perfecting that solo.
我花了20年来完善这段独唱
And it was beautiful Alice just beautiful.
你唱得很棒 艾莉丝 天籁之音
So not having kids seems a small price to pay
所以 不生孩子只是为了长生不老
for getting to live forever.
所要付出的小小代价罢了
Well we can't keep letting people into this party if no one ever leaves.
既然没人离开 我们也不能让新人加入
That reminds me.
这提醒我了
I have my boost tomorrow.
我约了明天的治疗
Can you take me
你能陪我去吗
Yeah.
当然
Yeah what the hell. Pentle can cover for me.
当然 管他的 彭特尔可以帮我代班
Great.
很好
You know if we weren't gonna live forever...
如果我们没有长生不老...
I'd marry you.
我会娶你的
If we weren't gonna live forever I'd let you get me pregnant.
如果我们没有长生不老 我愿意怀你的孩子
Your face. Don't be so serious.
瞧你的表情 别这么严肃
There she is. Alice darling
她在这呢 艾莉丝 亲爱的
you simply must come with me. No protesting.
你一定要跟我来 不许拒绝
Everyone everyone.
各位
Here's to Alice.
为艾莉丝干杯
In the final moments it was her execution of Telogo's infamous solo
在最后时刻 她所演绎的特罗格那首著名的独唱
that made our performance resonate so strongly with the critics.
使演出引起了评论家们如此强烈的共鸣
For over a century
一个多世纪以来
Banini's interpretation of the work has been...
巴尼尼对这首曲子的诠释一直被誉为...
I never thought anyone would conquer that ancient dinosaur.
我从没想过 有人能战胜那只古老的恐龙
So to commemorate the end of an era a small token...
为纪念一个时代的结束 一点小礼物...
...for Alice
献给艾莉丝
Our slayer of dinosaurs.
我们的屠龙者
Are you okay
你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
I just need a little rest is all.
只是有点累了而已
Hold my hand.
握住我的手
I feel so good.
这感觉太好了
Come on. What right now
-来嘛 -什么 现在吗
Oh yes right now.
是啊 就现在
You know how I feel after a rejoo treatment.
你知道我做完焕生治疗会有什么感觉
Alice just hang on.
艾莉丝 等等
Just hang on.
等等
Hang on.
等等
Stop.
打住
Why
为什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
Are you okay Yeah I just...
-你还好吗 -还好 只是...
I can't do this. Not right now.
我做不到 现在不行
Such a bore.
真无聊
She couldn't stop it from crying. Didn't know what to do with it.
她没法让他不哭 不知该怎么办
Didn't know how to make it calm down. Well that's when the neighbors heard.
不知道怎么安抚他 所以邻居才听到了
Thought it was a dog at first.
一开始还以为是条狗
What did these breeders think would happen
这些繁殖者没考虑过后果吗
The noise those things make.
那些东西发出的噪音
I don't know if going off rejoo makes them stupid...
不知道是停止焕生治疗让他们变蠢了...
Come on. ...or if they're just born that way.
-快走 -还是他们天生就这么蠢
You child killer.
你这个儿童杀手
Murderer. Hey that's it.
-杀人犯 -行了 别说了
Coward
懦夫
He's got my gun You fucking monster
-他抢了我的枪 -你这该死的禽兽
We got him.
犯人已被击毙
You okay Briggs That guy nearly blew a hole in you.
还好吗 布里格斯 他差点把你爆头了
Weapon secured. Weapon secured.
武器已收回 武器已收回
You okay
你还好吗
Briggs
布里格斯
Oh yes this is a fine fine piece.
选得好 这件非常精美
You'd never guess it was over 200 years old.
你绝对想不到它有200多年历史了
Bet you sell a lot of those.
这个东西肯定卖得很好吧
Not many. Not now.
不算是 现在不行了
Not many collectors around for that sort of thing.
没什么人收藏这种东西了
Not anymore.
越来越少了
Yeah. Of course.
是啊 当然了
Did you want to look at the rest of the dinosaur stock
你想看看其他的恐龙收藏品吗
No. Not a collector.
不 我不是收藏家
It's okay. Sit.
没事的 坐下吧
Please sit. I just want to ask you some questions.
请坐下 我只想问你一些问题
Smoke No.
-要烟吗 -不用
Ah right.
对哦
Bad for the...
对那个... 不好
Why do you do it
你为什么要生孩子
Why do people like you keep having these kids
为什么你们这些人总要生孩子
Why
为什么
Because I'm not so in love with myself that I just want to live forever and ever.
因为我没这么自恋 以至于想要永生
And this is living
这算生活吗
Here
在这种地方
Keeping it locked up... Her.
-把它囚禁在这里... -是她
Her name... is Melanie.
她的名字是... 梅勒妮
Okay.
好了
You're smiling.
你在笑
She's cute.
她很可爱
You feel something don't you
你内心也是有感觉的吧
You've got to know this can't possibly work.
你得知道这是行不通的
I've been alive 218 years.
我活了218年了
I've seen... too much.
我经历过... 太多
But she makes everything new.
但她让一切都焕然一新
I love seeing things through her little eyes.
我喜欢透过她的小眼睛看世界
They're so bright. They're so full of life.
它们是那么明亮 那么生机勃勃
Not dead.
而不是死气沉沉
Like yours.
像你的一样
I remember her first steps.
我记得她第一次学会走路
I remember her first laugh.
第一次发出笑声
I remember the first time she called me Mommy.
第一次叫我妈妈
I remember all these moments because I know I won't have many.
这些我都记得 因为我知道留给我的不多了
She wants your hat.
她想要你的帽子
She wants to put it on your head. It's a game she plays.
她想帮你戴上 这是她爱玩的一个游戏
No No no.
No please. Please she's just a child.
不 求你了 她只是个孩子
Please don't she's just a child. Please. Don't shoot her.
求你了 她只是个孩子 别对她开枪
Take me. Shoot me instead.
杀我吧 对我开枪 别碰她
I'll make room. Do it. Do it
我给她腾个位置 杀了我吧
Kill me instead. I'll make room.
杀了我吧 我给她让个位置
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片