Is it
真的吗
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Arrested
被捕
Well they're probably gonna have to pay some fine
他们估计得付一些罚款才能走
and and they're gonna need cash.
所以他们会需要现金
What the hell
搞什么
What are you doing here
你怎么会在这
I'm saving you.
我来拯救你
Well damn.
真不爽
Look you're just a kid okay
你就只是个孩子
You don't understand what's going on here.
你不懂这背后有多复杂
I know my mom lost her job and got kicked out of the church
但我知道我妈因为你不嫁我哥
because you won't marry my brother.
被踢出了教会 丢了工作
Where you going
你去哪
To dance.
去跳舞
I didn't think you Baptists did that.
我还以为浸礼教徒不跳舞呢
We don't drink neither. Ooh.
照理说我们也不该喝酒
The kids asleep Yup.
-孩子们睡了吗 -睡了
You want to... fool around
你想亲热一下吗
Are you messing with me
你是不是在玩我
I'm hoping to.
我是希望玩弄你
Well hot diggity dog.
我今天中头彩了
Hey.
我到了
Oh thanks for coming.
感谢你跑这趟
Sounded important. What's going on
你电话中语气挺正经 所以是什么事
Walk with me. Okay.
-跟我走一趟 -好
You know that money I owe you
还记得我欠你的钱吗
Oh you got it
你有钱还了吗
Yes and no.
对也不对
Uh well which is it
所以到底是怎样
Yes I got it
钱呢 我是有
no I'm not giving it to you.
但我不打算还你
I want to give you
我想给你的是
a once in a lifetime opportunity.
一个毕生难逢的机会
Well I'd prefer my money.
我还是比较想要回钱
Do you see any unoccupied machines here
你面前能看到任何空座吗
No. Exactly.
-没有 -这就对了
We are at capacity. It's time to expand.
这里已经人满为患 是时候扩张了
Where
扩去哪里
The video store right behind that wall
这面墙的另一边的录影带出租店
just lost its lease.
租约空出来了
Aw heck. I was gonna pick up the new John Candy.
靠 我还想去租约翰·坎蒂新出的电影呢
Well as my partner in this enterprise
如果你成为我商业王国的伙伴
you can get that new John Candy for free.
那电影你可以免费拿到手
So you're gonna buy a video store
所以你是想把出租店买下来啊
Video store in the front
前头挂出租店羊头
video poker in the back.
后台卖赌博机狗肉
Where are you getting the poker machine
那你要上哪再去搞赌博机啊
Biloxi Mississippi. Oh. You didn't learn a lesson
-密西西比州的比洛克西 -你还没学乖啊
when you got arrested at the border Yes.
-上次都在边境被抓了 -学到了
I learned not to smuggle contraband
我学到了别跟我的傻逼孙子
with my idiot grandson.
一起运违禁品的教训
But there's nothing illegal about buying poker machines.
但是买赌博机本身并不违法啊
Till you plug 'em in.
但你插上电就违法了
Well sure.
是啦
Come on. What do you say
怎么样 要不要加入
You and me a panel truck Biloxi or bust
你和我 一辆货运汽车 比洛克西还是比狗怂
So I'm gonna be your partner in an illegal gambling room
所以我将变成你非法赌博房的搭档
Hidden by a legal video store.
有完全合法的影带出租店掩护
Connie. Gee... Come on. You said you want to drive around
-康妮 这... -拜托 是你说想开着房车
in an RV see the country.
环游全国 欣赏我国大好河山
This is that but exciting.
这也差不多啊 再加上刺激感
We could go to jail.
我们可能得坐牢呢
That's the exciting part.
这不就是刺激的部分吗
Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
谢尔顿
Hello Mom. It's your son Sheldon.
你好 老妈 我是你的儿子谢尔顿
Hello my son Sheldon.
你好 我的儿子谢尔顿
I have an 8 00 A.M. class tomorrow and I was wondering
我明天有早8点的课 我就在想
if I could spend the night in my dorm. That's fine.
-我可不可以在我宿舍住一晚 -可以啊
Now before you answer hear me out.
在你回答之前 先听我说
I have a list of reasons why this is a good idea.
我列了一个这为什么是好主意的表
Number one... Sheldon
-第一条 -谢尔顿
I know that you're safe there. It's fine.
我知道你在学校很安全 没事的
That's reason number four. Please don't skip ahead.
那是第四个理由 你不要随便跳过
Honey
宝贝
I trust you. Just go to bed at a reasonable hour
我信任你 你晚上别太晚睡就行啦
and call if you need anything.
如果有事情就打电话回家
Otherwise I'll see you tomorrow.
没其他事的话 明天回家见
Okay. Number one I'm not...
好 理由一 我不是...
Goodbye Sheldon.
再见啦 谢尔顿
Who hangs up on a list
什么人会列表没听完就挂啊
What's his problem now
他又咋啦
Nothing. He wants to spend the night at the dorm
没什么 他今晚想在宿舍留宿
so he can get to an early class.
方便明天上早课
Really And you said okay
真的假的 然后你答应啦
He is old enough to have an overnighter and...
他已经到了可以自己在外过夜的年纪了 而且...
it might be nice for us to have a little alone time.
我们能享有一点独自在家的时间不好吗
Ooh. What about Missy
懂了 那米希呢
She's having dinner with a friend.
她今晚跟朋友出去吃饭
So the house to ourselves.
所以家里就只有我们俩人
I like it.
我喜欢
Hold on.
你等一下
Hello Number two
-您好 -第二条...
I have my own bathroom. Number...
我有自己的卫浴 第...
Boy that's a lot of plates.
天啊 也端太多菜了
What do you want Georgie I just talked to Meemaw.
-小乔治 你找我干嘛 -我刚跟姥姥说过话
She says she's gonna be out of town for a couple days.
她说她要去外地几天
Yup she told me.
是啊 她有跟我说
Patty melt. Good choice.
美乃滋肉饼三明治 有眼光
Okay. Enjoy.
上完啦 大家慢用
I'm just worried about you being all by yourself
我只是不放心你一个人孤零零
in that big house. I'll be fine.
-在那个大房子里 -我没事
What if there's a tornado
万一来龙卷风了呢
Did Meemaw ever show you where her hidey hole is
姥姥有带你看过家里的避风洞吗
Georgie I'm really busy right now. Sorry.
- 小乔治 我现在真的没空 - 抱歉
I'll swing by Meemaw's later maybe bring some takeout.
我晚点再去姥姥家找你 顺便带点外卖过去
Don't bother. They send me home with plenty of food.
不必了 店里每次都给我打包一堆
Great. Score me a patty melt would you
太好啦 帮我弄一份美乃滋肉饼三明治吧
I won't. I'm gonna go now.
-你做梦 -我不打扰你啦
What are you doing Kissing our baby.
-你干嘛呢 -亲我们的宝宝啊
You want one too
你也想要一个啵啵吗
No.
不要
Bye bye.
拜拜
I'm home.
我回来啦
Anybody here
家里有人吗
Missy Yeah.
-米希吗 -对
You're home early.
你回来早啦
It's 7 00.
都七点了好吗
Are you sleeping
你在睡觉吗
Yeah.
是啊
Where's Dad
爸爸呢
I'm here.
我也在
We were both just real tired.
我们今天太困了
Please stop talking.
拜托别再继续讲话了
What on earth is going on
到底是在搞什么鬼
Aah No skateboarding in the hallway.
走廊不允许溜滑板
This childishness cannot be allowed to continue.
这种幼稚行径不应该继续下去
Hello. I need to tattle.
打扰了 我想来告状
What
怎么
Is your room on fire
你房间失火了吗
No.
没有啊
But I see smoke.
但我看到里面在冒烟啊
Okay.
好吧
You need to know there's people skateboarding
我想通报有人在走廊溜滑板
and playing loud music in the hallways.
还有人在放超大声的音乐
What do you want me to do about it
那你希望我做什么呢
You're the resident advisor.
你是宿舍的宿管
It's your job to enforce the rules.
你得负责让别人守规矩啊
I'll get right on it.
我马上就去办
Thank you.
谢谢
The system works.
监管系统一切正常
Oh I'm gonna be so cranky tomorrow.
我明天脾气绝对要人命
So how'd you hear about these poker machines
所以你是从哪听说有赌博机卖的呢
I know a guy.
我有认识人
What kind of guy
什么样的人啊
A guy who knows a guy.
一个认识其他人的人
Well what do you know about that guy
那你对那个人有什么样的了解呢
He owned a riverboat casino.
他曾拥有一艘赌船
He owned
曾拥有吗
He might be dead.
他有可能已经不在人世
Dead
死了吗
He might not be.
也可能还没啊
They never found the body.
一直都没有找到他的尸体
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Exciting huh No. It's upsetting.
-很刺激对吧 -是很闹心
Oh now come on.
不要这样好吗
You've been in the sporting goods business long enough.
你在体育用品界也那么多年了
Haven't you ever sold a bunch of shoulder pads
难道你就没有过贩卖过从货车后面
that fell off the back of a truck
掉到路边的护肩吗
Absolutely not.
当然没有
I buy 'em from a reputable company named Tuffy.
我都是跟商誉好的品牌进货
Boring.
你真无聊
I smell your shampoo.
我闻到您的洗发精味了
Aw damn it.
How long have you been sitting out there
你在这里坐多久啦
All night. And why
-整晚 -为什么呢
Are you familiar with Arkham Asylum from the Batmancomics
你听过蝙蝠侠漫画里的阿卡姆吗
No. Well it's a madhouse
-没有 -那是一家疯人院
as is my dormitory after the sun goes down.
我宿舍在太阳下山过后也是如此
Sheldon I am the president of this university.
谢尔顿 我是大学的校长
I don't handle noise complaints.
我不处理噪音这种小事
That's why there's a resident advisor.
所以我们才设置了宿管啊
Oh I went to him. And
-我去找过他啊 -然后呢
You saw me sleeping on the bench like a hobo.
你也看到我像流浪汉睡在椅子上了
What do you think Can't you just
-你说呢 -你就不能...
I don't know chalk this up as part of the college experience
你难道就不能... 把这当做大学经历的一部分吗
Yeah the clown college experience.
如果我读的是小丑大学的话就行
I'm sorry. I'm cranky.
失礼了 我心情很差
I've compiled a list of reasons
我写下了一串
why I should be appointed the dormitory R.A.
我为什么应该被指派为宿管的理由
Number one... Fine. You're the R.A.
- 理由一 -行 宿管给你当
Okay. "Number one I love rules
好的 "理由一 我喜欢规矩
Creating them following them
无论是定规矩 遵守规矩
and most fun of all enforcing them."
还是最有趣的执法"
You're the R.A. Sheldon.
你就是宿管 谢尔顿
Excellent. "Number two punishment
太好了 "理由二 惩罚
for rule infractions must be both fair and merciless."
不守规矩的人必须做到公平与无讲情面"
Eggs and pancakes.
鸡蛋与松饼
That's what a lumberjack gets for chopping all that wood.
耕了一整晚田的牛就值得吃点好的
I'll be Paul Bunyan
如果我是猛牛
you can be my babe the blue fox.
你就是我耕不坏的良田
George.
乔治你坏死了
Ugh. Still
还在腻腻歪歪呢
Morning honey.
早安啊 宝贝
What is happening with you two
你们两个这是怎么了
What do you mean
你这问题是什么意思
Is one of you dying
你们有人生病要去世了吗
No one's dying.
没有人要过世
Sometimes married people kiss.
有时候已婚夫妇也是可以亲亲的啊
On TV maybe not here.
电视上有戏 我们家没门
Well young lady how do you think you came into this world
小姑娘 你觉得你是怎么诞生到这世上的呢
Okay you're freaking me out.
够了 我要被恶心死了
Here you go as advertised.
都在这里啦 童叟无欺
All right. Those look good.
好的 货看起来很不错啊
Wait. Hold on. How do we know they work
不用着急 我们怎么知道都还好用呢
What kind of operation you think I'm running here
你觉得我是哪种商人啊
Well I don't know. The word "sketchy" comes to mind.
不知道啊 比如"不良"之类的
Be cool.
好好说话
Uh you mind if we plug a couple in
不介意我们插上电试几台吧
Mind if you show me the money
不介意先让我看看钱吧
Sure. Turn around.
没问题 头转过去
Why
为什么
You want the money or not
你还想不想要钱了
Okay go ahead.
好了 你赶紧
Okay.
好了
20 grand.
两万
Light 'em up.
插电让我看看
That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life.
这是我这辈子见过最性感的画面了
Really
真的吗
Well I just took my pants off.
可我才刚脱裤子秀大雕欸
Attention residents of Bower Hall.
鲍尔宿舍的各位住宿生请注意
My name is Sheldon Cooper and I'm your new R.A.
我叫谢尔顿·库珀 是你们的新宿管
The age of chaos is over.
动乱时代结束了
I repeat the age of chaos is over.
我再说一遍 动乱时代结束了
Please take a moment
请你们花些时间
to familiarize yourself with the dormitory rules
熟悉下贴在布告栏的
posted on the bulletin board.
宿舍规矩
Ignorance of these rules is no excuse and violators will be...
没有任何借口能无视这些规矩 违反者将被...
New rule. Unauthorized use of my bullhorn is forbidden.
新规矩 不准擅自使用我的扩音器
I repeat. Unauthorized... Shut up.
-我再说一遍... -你丫闭嘴
Anybody home
有人在家吗
Oh good. You're here.
太好了 你在家啊
Hey.
你好
Check it out. I got this video about childbirth.
你看 我租了介绍分娩的影片
I thought we could watch it tonight.
我们今晚可以一起看
That sounds awful.
听起来也太可怕了
Well it does say "Contains graphic images"
外盒上的确写着
right there on the box.
"含有血腥画面"
Maybe some other time Georgie.
改天再看吧 小乔治
No worries. I also picked up Look Who's Talking
没事 我还租了《飞跃童真》
which is just about a baby who says stuff.
主角是个会说话的宝宝 内容很温和
If you're trying to make this like a date night
如果你是想把今晚营造成约会
or something it's not happening.
那你想多了
Oh who said anything about a date
谁说要约会了
It's just us having dinner and watching a movie.
不过是你我二人共进晚餐后再看部电影
Last time we did that I wound up pregnant.
我们上次做完这套流程后我就怀孕了
Mm that was a good date.
那次约会太爽了
Well that's not happening tonight.
你今晚绝不会有机会"爽"
I get it. Nothing romantic.
我懂 不涉及情爱嘛
Just two future parents watching the miracle of childbirth
就是两个准父母一起看分娩的奇迹
or a movie that got two thumbs up from Siskel and Ebert.
或是一部影评家西斯科和伊伯特赞不绝口的电影
And not only that.
不只这样
Then someone defaced my rule sheet
接着还有人在我的规矩表上
with a drawing of testicles.
乱涂乱画睾丸
Well that is so immature.
这举动太幼稚了
I agree. Simply naming me dorm R.A. isn't enough to command respect.
我同意 光任命我为宿管不足以博得众人的尊重
I need a physical symbol of my authority
我需要一个实物来象征我的权威
like the way a king had a scepter.
就像国王的节杖一样
So you want a scepter
所以你想要一把节杖
No that could be used against me.
不行 那反而会被用来对付我
Ooh how about a badge
要不弄个徽章怎么样
I'd be like a Texas Ranger
我会像德州骑警一样
who patrols the halls of a dormitory.
巡视宿舍走廊
Well these all just such terrific ideas but
这些主意都很棒
um how about an official letter from my desk
不过你看由我办公室发布一封亲笔信
with a handwritten note attesting to your position
来证明你的地位怎么样
All right. "To the students of Bower Hall."
来 "致鲍尔宿舍的全体学生"
That's your handwriting
你的字迹就这水平啊
"This document
"本公文
bestows on Sheldon Cooper all the powers
赋予谢尔顿·库珀
and privileges of resident advisor."
宿管的一切权力与特权"
"Bestows." I like it.
"赋予" 我喜欢这词
Sloppy but I like it.
字有点潦草 但我喜欢
I can see a new horizon
我能看见新天地
Realize
意识到
That will keep me realizin'
那让我一直意识到
Biggest part of me Ambrosia
You're the biggest part of me...
你是我生命中最重要的人
Nope.
没眼看
Need your lovin' here beside...
请陪在我身边 一直爱我...
Well I got to tell you
不得不说
that was pretty exciting. Mm. I told you.
-刚才好刺激 -我早跟你说了
For a while there I felt like Bonnie and Clyde
有一瞬间 我觉得我们是雌雄大盗
without all the murder and mayhem.
只是少了那些谋杀和骚乱
Well the night's still young.
夜尚未央 说不好哦
So at the risk of sounding more like Bonnie than Clyde uh
接下来这句可能更像是雌大盗会问的问题
where do we stand in our relationship
我们现在算什么关系
You're the one who broke up with me.
是你甩了我 记得吗
Oh maybe I've rethought the situation.
可能我重新思考过现状
So you were wrong.
这么说你当初做错了
I don't believe there's any right or wrong here.
这事不存在什么对或错吧
Say it. Say you were wrong.
说出来 说你做错了
I do regret it.
我确实后悔了
Because... you were...
因为...你...
wrong.
做错了
Yes.
没错
So what do you say you want to give it another chance
你意下如何 想再给彼此一次机会吗
Hang on.
等一下
Just give me a straight answer.
能不能给我一句痛快话
I'm a big boy. I can take it.
我是大人了 我能扛得住
I think we're being followed.
我们好像被跟踪了
What
什么
No.
不会吧
The pickup truck
那辆皮卡吗
The orange Pinto.
是那辆橙色福特斑马
I saw it when we gassed up.
我在加油时看见过它
It's been two cars back ever since.
之后它一直隔着一辆车跟着我们
I'm gonna speed up and see what happens.
我准备加速 看看会怎么样
We're being followed.
我们被跟踪了
Are you still excited
你还兴奋吗
No I'm upset.
不 我闹心死了
Good.
很好
Then we're on the same page.
那我们就达成共识了
Open up. It's the R.A.
开门 我是宿管
Yeah
干嘛
It's quiet hours. You have to turn the music off.
现在不得喧哗 你得把音乐关掉
Says who Me the R.A.
-谁说的 -本宿管说的
You probably didn't hear me over the music.
你刚才可能因为音乐太响 没听见我说话
Maybe this will convince you.
也许这能使你信服
Her cursive is maybe questionable
她的手写体可能值得怀疑
but trust me my authority is not.
但相信我 我的权威绝对不容质疑
Joke's on you. I have Scotch tape.
闹笑话的是你 我有透明胶带
I don't see him anywhere. Do you
我没看见他的踪影 你呢
Nope. Oh man.
-没看见 -老天
Well now that that's over
现在这一切结束了
I'm starting to feel the excitement again.
我又开始觉得兴奋了
Crazy right I think that's the way danger works.
很疯狂对吧 我想危险就是会带来刺激感
Oh it's like a rollercoaster.
就像坐过山车
Well
二位
ain't this a coincidence.
太巧了吧
Oh come on.
不是吧
What's up Mom and Dad are being weird.
-什么事 -爸爸妈妈很古怪
Can I hang out here
我能待在你这吗
Actually ain't a good time.
其实现在不太方便
Come on in Missy.
快进来 米希
Dang it.
美梦破灭了
Sucker.
奶嘴
Good.
很好
Ooh Look Who's Talking.
是《飞跃童真》啊
Classic. Hey did you know
-经典之作 -你知不知道
the baby is the guy from Die Hard
给宝宝配音的就是《虎胆龙威》的布鲁斯·威利斯
No. Yeah.
-不知道 -是真的
He can do everything.
他无所不能
I was sitting there.
我刚才坐在那
Yeah well now you're not.
现在你得坐别处了
I'm being nothing but nice here.
我对你无微不至
I don't know why you got to give me a hard time.
我不明白你为什么非要跟我过不去
Why I'll tell you why.
为什么 我告诉你为什么
You ruined my life. Is that enough "why" for you
你毁了我的人生 这理由够了吗
Hey you weren't so innocent.
别说得你好像多无辜一样
If I recall you provided alcohol to a minor me.
我没记错的话 你给未成年人 也就是我喝酒
That's illegal.
这是犯法的
You lied about your age. You lied first.
-你隐瞒了真实年龄 -你先隐瞒的
Okay you know what Let's not do this in front of your sister.
我们还是别在你妹妹面前吵了
It actually feels normal. Keep going.
我倒觉得这熟悉的场景让我安心 你们继续吵
And let's not forget I only lied 'cause you're hot.
别忘了 我说谎是因为你很辣
Oh my God.
救命啊
We don't need to watch a movie about a talking baby.
我们不用看主角宝宝会说话的电影了
You're right here.
眼前就有一个逼逼不停的巨婴
Ooh lock the door lock the door.
别忘了锁门 快点
No one's home. Just in case.
-又没人在家 -以防万一嘛
I have a wild and crazy idea.
我想玩点狂野的
I like where this is headed.
我喜欢这个开头
Let's make a baby.
我们来造人吧
You're kidding right
你是在开玩笑吧
I don't know. It might be fun to start over.
我说不好 从头来过可能会很好玩啊
Fun What house you been living in
好玩 这屋子里发生过的鸡飞狗跳你都忘了吗
I'm serious. We've been getting along so great
我是认真的 我们最近水乳交融
and I have all this extra time on my hands.
我又有那么多空闲时间
Uh let's take advantage.
不如就好好利用吧
Your son's about to have a baby. You can take care of that one.
你儿子马上要有宝宝了 你照顾那个就行
No my mother called dibs.
不行 我妈抢先预订了照顾权
Your mother's a million years old.
你妈都有一万岁老了
You think she's gonna be changing diapers
你觉得她能半夜爬起来
in the middle of the night
换尿片吗
I'll tell you what your problem is.
我来告诉你 你哪根筋不对
you got kicked out of your church
你被踢出教会
your your kids are grown up
孩子也长大了
you're feeling sorry for yourself and
你自怨自艾
yeah you think a baby'll solve the problem.
觉得一个宝宝就能解决这些问题
Well Say something.
怎么样 说话啊
You make me so mad.
你让我超级火大
Where you going
你去哪
We can still do it mad.
我们还是可以一炮泯恩仇啊
So what do you want uh...
你想吃点什么 那个...
Dennis. Right.
-丹尼斯 -对对
Dennis. Tough name.
丹尼斯 这名字很彪悍
So what do you want... Dennis
你想吃点什么 丹尼斯
Couldn't help noticing you got Texas plates on that truck.
我不禁注意到你们的卡车挂着德州车牌
Operating poker machines ain't legal in Texas.
在德州开赌博机店是违法的
So what are you a cop
怎么 你是条子吗
No no I'm just a guy who might call the cops you know
不是 我只是可能会报警的人
if we don't come to an arrangement.
如果我们不达成某种协议
Can I take your order
要点单吗
Thank you honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
You know I got a hankering for chicken fried steak.
我好想吃炸鸡式牛排
Gravy on top but only if it's cream gravy.
表面淋上肉汁 但必须得是奶油肉汁哦
And the mashed potatoes with more cream and gravy on top.
来份土豆泥 淋上更多的奶油和肉汁
And uh ice tea when you can.
再来杯冰茶
No gravy on that.
这就不用淋肉汁了
And how about for you two
你们二位呢
I'm gonna use your restroom.
我需要借用下洗手间
He knows what I like.
他知道我喜欢吃什么
You're leaving Uh huh.
-你要走了 -是啊
I got to tinkle.
我要尿尿
I guess I'll have the waffles
我点一份华夫饼吧
and the lady will have um...
给那位女士来份...
...also waffles.
也来份华夫饼吧
So what do you think
刚才的事你怎么说
Well Dennis I'm not the guy to talk to.
丹尼斯 这轮不到我做主
Uh why don't we wait for the boss to finish tinkling
不如等老大尿完再说吧
But I do got to tell you this is my first shakedown.
但我得告诉你 这是我第一次遭人勒索
Don't think of it like that.
别这么想
It's just a business arrangement.
这只是生意交易
Well I've been a businessman for 38 years
我做生意38年了
and I don't think I've ever been threatened before.
以前从来没被人威胁过
What kind of business you in
你做哪一行
Hello Huh
-在听吗 -什么
What kind of business you in
你做哪一行
Groomer.
美容师
Dog groomer yeah.
狗狗美容师
Cats if you make me but I pretty much love the doggies.
勉强也可以帮猫美容 但我偏爱狗狗
You ever do birds
你给鸟做过美容吗
No. Mm hmm. Birds got feathers
没有 鸟有羽毛
and they're... they're self grooming pretty much.
基本上自己就能梳理好
Yeah I always thought cats were self grooming.
我一直以为猫猫会帮自己梳理毛
Well people think that but no. No you got to...
很多人有这种误解
You got to dip a cat once in a while.
其实偶尔还是要帮猫咪洗澡
Well okay then.
好了
Where are you going
你要去哪
Dennis I am really sorry about this.
丹尼斯 我对这事感到很抱歉
May I help you
请问有什么事
There's no hot water.
没热水了
There is for rule followers.
遵守舍规的人才有热水
You can't just turn off the hot water.
你不能擅自把热水关掉
Yeah. Yeah.
-就是啊 -你没权这么做
If you want the benefits of civilization
如果你们想享有文明社会的待遇
you have to behave in a civilized manner.
就必须做个文明人
The decision is yours.
你们自己决定
I don't need a pen and paper to take names.
我不需要纸笔也能记住捣乱者的名字
You. What's your name
你 你叫什么
You know I'll find out and there will be consequences.
我会查出来的 到时后果很严重
Hey what are you...
你干什...
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片