Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Behind every great scientist
在每个成功的科学家背后
there were often unsung helpers toiling away in the background.
常常都有着协助他们的无名英雄
Presenting...
为您呈现
When Alexander Graham Bell needed an assistant
当亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔需要协助的时候
it was Thomas Augustus Watson
是托马斯·奥古斯都·沃森
who answered the call. Get it
接起了这个使命的"召唤" 听懂哏了没
"The call."
"电话"
Madame Curie's daughter Irene
居里夫人的女儿伊雷娜
was also her lab assistant.
也是一名实验助手
Irene was so dedicated she died of radiation poisoning.
伊雷娜潜心工作 最后甚至死于辐射中毒
Unlike her sister Eve who selfishly lived to 102.
不像她妹妹艾芙 自私自利活到102岁
Lastly Emile Roux was assistant to Louis Pasteur.
最后 埃米尔·鲁克斯也曾是路易·巴斯德的助手
When they worked on the rabies vaccine
当他们在一起研发狂犬病疫苗的时候
Roux kept a loaded gun in the lab
鲁克斯在实验室里备了一把上膛的枪
to shoot Pasteur in the head if he got infected.
好在巴斯德不幸感染病毒发疯时 一枪了结他
He never had to but it's fun to know he would have.
虽然没有真需要开枪过 但知道他会也是挺有趣
No Sheldon.
不了 谢尔顿
You can't be my lab assistant.
你不能当我的实验助手
Maybe you weren't paying attention.
可能你刚才没有仔细听
I'll start over.
我重新给你说一遍
Behind every great scientist
在每个伟大的科学家背后
there was a dedicated as...
都有一个潜心...
Lab assistants are usually upperclassmen.
实验助手通常都是高年级生
I believe I've been at this university
我觉得我在这间大学待的时间
long enough to be considered.
已经久到可以被算为高年级生了
You've been here two weeks.
你才来了两周
Hey 16 days if you count orientation.
加上新生入学日那就足足有16天了
Sheldon there's a waitlist of students
谢尔顿 排队要抢那个位子的学生
who've applied for that position.
可是有一大串呢
I just can't give you special treatment.
我不能就这么给你特殊待遇
Not with that attitude.
要想成 你得改改态度
Tell you what I'll think about it.
不然这样吧 我再好好考虑一番
Should I come back or should I wait
那我是之后再回来 还是在这等你想
Come back. I'll wait.
-之后再回来吧 -我在这等吧
I thought about it. No.
我想完了 不要
You think Judge Wapner and Rusty the bailiff
你觉得剧里的法官跟法警
are friends in real life
现实生活中是朋友吗
Yeah.
肯定是
You can't fake that kind of chemistry.
他们那种默契肯定不是靠演的
I'm flying
我飞起来啦
There you are Where have you been
你在这里啊 你之前都上哪去了
We've been waiting for you. What is this
-我们等你好久了 -这是什么鬼
That's the exercise guy Meemaw likes.
是姥姥喜欢看的那个健身男
Sweatin' to the Oldies 2...
《老人飙汗》第二集
I can't believe anyone pays money to watch old people sweat.
真不敢相信有人愿意付钱看老人流汗
40 bucks
40块吗
They sold over a million of those
他们居然卖掉超过百万份了吗
At 40 bucks a pop
居然要40块一份吗
Do you know how much money that must be
你知道那样是多少钱吗
I'm not a calculator.
我又不是计算机
40 X 1000000
40 times... one million.
That's 40 million
那是4千万啊
And then he said he wouldn't give me special treatment.
然后他说他不愿意给我特别待遇
I think what he said is everybody should be treated equally.
我想他的意思是他应该一视同仁
I'm sorry is this Russia
抱歉 我们这里是苏联吗
Should we get in line for bread
我们要不要去排队领面包啊
It's his lab Sheldon. He can do what he wants.
谢尔顿 人家的实验室人家说了算
I've got it.
我知道了
Dr. Linkletter likes you.
林克莱特博士喜欢你
You go on a date with him and when he tries to kiss you
你跟他去约会 趁他想要亲你的时候
say you'll do it but only if he gives me the job.
提出他如果愿意给我名额 就同意亲他
I'm gonna ask you to think hard about what you just said.
年轻人 你再重新想想你刚才说了什么鬼话
What I want something he wants something
怎么 我有目的 他也有目的
seems like a win win.
最后我们双赢啊
Not for me.
但老娘没赢到啊
You get a free dinner.
你免费蹭到了一顿晚餐啊
Make him take you someplace nice.
让他带你去高档的好地方
Ooh maybe Sizzler. Sheldon.
-要不去时时乐自助餐吧 -谢尔顿
What are you doing
你在做什么
Gonna make an exercise video.
我要来拍健身录像
Why
为什么
If Richard Simmons could make 40 million bucks
如果理查德·西蒙斯都能赚到4千万
think how much I could make with my face.
你想想我这脸蛋能赚到多少钱
What's your face got to do with it
你的脸蛋跟这事有什么关系
What do you mean I'm gorgeous ask anybody.
什么意思 我很帅好吗 你出去打听打听
Since my meemaw was being stingy with her love
由于我姥姥要当个爱情小气鬼
I had to find another way
我只好另寻他路
to change Dr. Linkletter's mind.
来改变林克莱特博士的想法
I decided to treat this like a science experiment
我决定把这件事当成一个科学实验
test various methods of persuasion
测试多种不同的说服方式
to determine which was the most effective.
来判定哪一种效果最为拔群
Dr. Linkletter I was talking to the other physics professors
林克莱特博士 我刚才在跟其他几个物理教授聊天
and they think you having an 11 year old lab assistant
他们都觉得如果你有一个11岁的实验助手
would be neat. No.
-绝对会很赞 -不要
Don't you want your peers to think you're cool
你难道不希望你的同事觉得你很酷吗
No. I would.
-不想 -我就会想
No.
不了
Dr. Linkletter
林克莱特博士
What
干嘛
If you look in your drawer
如果你看看你的抽屉里
you'll find a little something.
你会发现好东西
I hope you like peanut butter cookies.
希望你会喜欢花生酱饼干
This isn't going to change my mind.
这也不会令我改变主意
You sure Yes.
-你确定吗 -确定
Then give them back they're my favorite.
那你还我 这可是我最爱的饼干
Say yes.
答应吧
No. Yes.
-不要 -你要
No. Yes.
-不要 -你要
No. HIja.
-不要 -赫拉和
What
什么
That's "Yes" in Klingon.
那是克林贡语的"好"
How do you say "No" in Klingon
那克林贡语的"不好"怎么说
Qo'.
"扣"
Qo'
"扣"
I overheard some of your other candidates
我听到你的其他候选人
talking about marijuana.
在聊大麻的事情
I don't care.
我不在乎
Well you should.
你应该在意啊
I think they plan on smoking it.
他们好像在计划抽两管
You know what What
-你知道吗 -知道什么
I was just admiring your posture.
我在赞叹你的体态
You're not all hunched over like most people your age.
你不像你的同龄人那般弯腰驼背
So most people think you need expensive machines to work out
很多人觉得自己要有昂贵的器材才能健身
but I just use free weights.
但我都是举免费的铁
To be clear they ain't free. You got to buy them.
我澄清一下 不是真的免费 还是得先买回家
Are you watching yourself work out
你在看自己健身吗
I made an exercise video.
我录了一卷健身录像带
Why
为什么
To sell.
来卖啊
That's very important.
这点很重要
Next we're gonna do curls.
接下来我们得做弯举动作
'Cause like I always say
就像我的那句名言
curls get the girls.
"弯举做得好 泡妞没烦恼"
Oh Lord. What
-我的老天啊 -怎么了
People like it when things rhyme.
大家就喜欢押韵的标语好吗
Hello
哪位
Can I be your lab assistant
我能当你的实验助手吗
What time is it
现在几点
That's not a no.
你没有拒绝
If I say yes will you please stop hounding me
如果我答应你 你可以别烦我了吗
Absolutely. Fine.
-当然 -行
You win. Good night.
你赢了 晚安
Just out of scientific curiosity
请满足一下我科学上的好奇心
were you persuaded by the disorienting nature
我是靠着趁你迷迷糊糊 晕头转向时
of this late night phone call
打来的这通深夜电话
or by the cumulative weight of my relentlessness
还是靠着我死缠烂打堆积的精神压力说服了你
That one.
后者
I learned an important lesson that night.
那天晚上我学到了十分宝贵的一课
When you want something
如果你想要某一个事物
relentlessly annoying is your road to victory.
当个死缠烂打的烦人精是获胜的不二法门
How may I assist you today Follow me.
-今天我有何能替你效劳呢 -跟我来
Should I look over your notes
要看过一遍你的笔记吗
Would you like me to double check your math
还是要我检查一下你的运算过程
See these bolts
看到这些螺丝了吗
Scrub the grease off.
把上面的油脂刷掉
But there's hundreds of them. Yes.
-这里有几百个螺丝耶 -没错
That's where you come in.
所以才要你来做啊
Surely there's a better use of my intellect. Son
-一定有更能发挥我聪明才智的地方吧 -崽啊
we're building a solar neutrino detector.
我们要搭建一个太阳中微子探测器
If you don't want the job there's the door.
如果你不想做这工作 门就在那里
No I want it.
我愿意
Good man.
好小伙
Although that door does look tempting.
不过那扇门现在看起来好诱人啊
So I could really use your help
我真的很需要您的帮忙
making it look more professional.
来让这影片看起来更专业
Like adding a little you know...
就是加入一点... 你懂吧
I think the word you're looking for is "Pizazz."
我想你要说的词是"魅力"
Exactly. So you'll do it
没错 那你愿意帮忙吗
Well I'm flattered that you would ask
你会想到来请我帮忙我很高兴
but exercise videos...
可是健身录像嘛...
That's not really what I do.
不是我的领域
But I've seen you on TV.
可是我看过你拍电视广告啊
I'm soft and firm in all the right places.
我浑身上下软硬适中
You've been in plays.
你也拍过舞台剧
It's all right Molly.
没事了 茉莉
Annie's here.
安妮来了
Don't forget my modeling work.
别忘了我也当过平面模特
But I have a reputation.
但我也是有名声的人
When people hear the name Gene Lundy
当人们听到吉恩·伦迪这名字
they expect quality.
他们会期待有档次
They expect showmanship.
有表现力
They expect me to get paid.
也会期待我能获得酬劳
Oh I'm gonna pay you.
我会付你钱啊
Let's make an exercise video
那开始合作拍健身录像吧
While not the lab work I hoped to be doing
虽然不是我期待中的实验室工作
it did feel good to be part of an actual experiment.
但能参与真正实验中的一部分还是很棒的
A tedious menial part
非常微不足道的一部分
that could be performed by a monkey.
连一只猴子都能做的部分
Or worse an engineer.
不对 是连工程师都能做
Here you go.
473 grease free bolts.
473个无油脂螺丝
Excellent. Now what
-太棒啦 -现在呢
How about I help you design
不如让我来帮忙你设计
an even better solar neutrino detector
一个更好的太阳中微子探测器吧
Actually what I need you to do is...
其实我接下来需要你帮忙的事情是
take this grease and put it on these bolts.
把这罐油抹到这些螺丝上
But I just took the grease off the bolts.
但我刚刚才把油给刷掉啊
That was the wrong grease.
之前那种不对所以让你刷掉
This is the right grease. Have at it.
这种油脂才是正确的 抹个愉快
If this is some kind of test to get me to quit
如果你是故意在刁难我好让我退出
it's not going to work.
这招是不会有效的
I don't know what you were expecting
我不知道你本来有什么期待
but this is a menial job.
但这工作本来就很琐碎
After this I need you to sort a crate of resistors
抹完之后 我还要你去给电阻器分类
strip a case of wire and then sweep up.
再去剥一箱线路 完了再扫地
Then I quit.
那我退出
Now I like the idea of an exercise video.
我很喜欢你拍健身录像这点子
I'm just not sure that weight lifting is the way to go.
但我不确定举铁是不是最佳的呈现方式
Why not
哪里不好
It's low energy. You know
很没有活力啊 你懂吧
We don't want a one man show.
我们不想拍独角戏
We want Starlight Express.
是要《星光列车》
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
You'd love it. Andrew Lloyd Webber
你会喜欢的 是安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯的作品
people on roller skates.
大家溜着旱冰鞋
That's a thought. Skater cise.
这主意不错 溜冰健身
Do you... do you skate
你... 你溜冰吗
No.
不啊
Too bad.
真不巧
You sure I can't just lift weights
你确定我不能举举铁就完事吗
Aerobics is the way to go.
有氧健美操才是最棒的选择
It's got music. It's got energy.
有音乐 又有活力
It's got what
还有什么呢
Pizazz Bingo
-魅力吗 -正解
Now hear me out.
你听我说说
We surround you with a bunch of dancing girls.
让几个热舞女孩包围着你
No even better.
不 再更进一步
The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.
找达拉斯牛仔队的拉拉队员
If that's what "pizazz" means I like it.
如果"魅力"就是这个意思 哥喜欢
Of course to do this right
当然了 想做到位
we are gonna need some financing.
我们需要资金
What does your father do for a living
你父亲是做什么工作的
He's a coach here at the school.
他在本校担任教练
Oof.
没戏了
I know somebody who's got money.
我知道谁有钱
What do you two want
你俩想干嘛
What we want is to make you rich.
我们想带你发财
Oh God.
老天
What do you mean you quit It was beneath me.
-你辞职了是什么意思 -干这个有失我身份
You need to learn there's nothing wrong with a little hard work.
你得认识到 辛苦工作没什么不好的
Hard work is calculating neutrino properties
计算中微子性质 精确到百分之一
to one percent accuracy.
才叫辛苦工作
Anyone can wash bolts.
洗螺丝谁都会啊
You begged him for that job.
是你求他给你那份工作的
I assumed he'd realize the value of my intellect
我以为他会认识到我过人智商的价值
and put it to good use.
好好利用一番
Hang on.
等一下
You made a commitment.
你做出过承诺的
When you say you're gonna do something you do it.
自己说过要做的事 就得贯彻到底
Well he could find someone else.
他可以找别人
Doesn't matter.
那不重要
This is about you being a man of your word.
重点在于你身为男人必须言而有信
I wanted to point out that I couldn't be a man of my word
我本来想指出 我不是男人又怎么言而有信
since I hadn't hit puberty but he seemed pretty grouchy.
我都还没步入青春期 但看他表情还是算了吧
You know how you love
你不是很喜欢
those Richard Simmons tapes
那些理查德·西蒙斯健身录像带吗
Yeah. Well what if I told you
-是啊 -如果我告诉你
we have the next big thing in home fitness videos.
我们手上有下一个爆红家庭健身录像呢
Mm. And what kind of thing would that be
是什么内容的
"Cowboy aerobics."
"牛仔健美操"
Yee haw.
呀呼
It's like um
差不多是
Sweatin' to the Oldies with a little bit of Southern swagger.
《老人飙汗》再加点南方风味
Cool huh
很酷 对吧
So are y'all just trying to sell me an aerobics tape
所以你们是想给我推销一部健美操录像吗
No.
不是
No not at all.
不是那么回事
We want you to give us money to make them.
我们是想让你白给我们钱拍一部
"Invest." He... he means invest.
"投资" 他是指投资啦
And who would be uh starring in this video
那这录像由谁主演呢
Me.
在下
That's ridiculous.
真是天大的笑话
And Richard Simmons ain't ridiculous
理查德·西蒙斯就不可笑吗
Well now the young man does have a point.
这年轻人说的倒是有理有据
Yeah maybe on his head.
我看他是脑子有洞
Look you're not getting my money.
听着 老娘是不会给你们钱的
Well you are passing a a once in a lifetime opportunity.
你这是放弃掉一生难求的好机会啊
And how much lifetime do you have left
你想想 你这辈子还能活多久
That's not helping.
这话是帮倒忙
No.
没门
All right fair enough.
好吧 行
Thank you for hearing us out.
谢谢你听我们说完
If you have a change of heart you let us know.
如果你改变主意了 就告诉我们
Screw that.
老子不服
My whole life
从我记事开始
I've seen you bet on football games
我见过你无数次赌橄榄球赛
throw away all kinds of money at the track.
把钱扔进赛马场这个无底洞
If you want to gamble on something
如果你想打赌碰运气
why can't it be on your own grandson
为什么不能押在你外孙身上呢
How much money you need
你们需要多少钱
Well now um...
这个嘛
how much money did you bet on football last year
你去年花了多少钱赌橄榄球
Well you're not getting that much.
你们别想拿到那么多
Hello
Dr. Linkletter
林克莱特博士
Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀
I'm calling to apologize. I shouldn't have quit.
我打来向你道歉 我不该辞职的
I made a commitment and I need to see it through.
我做出过承诺 我得坚持到底
I appreciate that but there's no need.
谢谢你 但没这必要
There is. It's important to me as well as my father.
有必要 这对我和我父亲都很重要
Fine. Excellent.
-那好吧 -很好
Don't worry I won't overstep my bounds.
别担心 我不会越界的
I give you my word as a Texan.
我以德州人身份向你保证
Great. And a man.
-很好 -还有男人身份
Very good. Well a future man.
-好极了 -好吧 是未来的男人
At present my hormones and body hair aren't exactly
目前 我的荷尔蒙和体毛还未完全达到
what you'd call... Good night.
-所谓的... -晚安
The next day I returned to my role
第二天我精神抖擞地
as lab assistant with renewed vigor.
回归到实验助手角色
Bolts were greased
螺丝上过油了
wires were stripped
电线外皮被剥掉了
floors were swept all with a smile.
地也扫干净了 我全程面带微笑
It was a forced smile
虽说是强挤出的笑
but you'd never know.
但你绝对看不出来
I must say Sheldon I'm impressed.
我必须说 谢尔顿 你让我刮目相看
I gave you my word and I'm standing by it.
我答应过你的 我就会守信
Well I know it's not glamorous
我知道这工作没什么吸引力
but all scientists pay their dues.
但所有科学家都吃过苦
And I'm happy to do it.
我很乐意吃苦
Good man. I understand my role here.
-好小伙 -我很清楚自己在这的身份
In fact I noticed a flaw in your reaction rates
事实上 我注意到你的反应速率有错误
but I kept it to myself because I know my place.
但我绝口不提 因为我懂得守本分
You really think there's a flaw Oh yes.
-你真认为有错 -是啊
What is it
是什么错
I appreciate you testing me
感谢你测试我
but I'm not going to crack.
但我不会屈服的
I'm not testing you.
我没在测试你
Nice try.
演技挺好
So when are we gonna shoot this thing
我们什么时候开始拍这个
Slow down now.
别着急啊
We've got to plan out.
我们得好好计划
You know costumes choreography music.
服装啊 编舞啊 音乐啊
Let's start with the set.
先从布景开始
Now I was thinking...
我在考虑
an Oklahoma theme.
做成音乐剧《俄克拉荷马》主题
Hay bales saloon door
干草捆 酒吧门
maybe a surrey with a fringe on top.
也许再来辆顶上带流苏的四轮马车
A what with a what
什么鬼东西
Oh you know.
就是那首
Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry
小鸡小鸭小鹅快让路
When I take you out in my surrey
我驾驶四轮马车带你出游
When I take you out in my surrey with the fringe
我驾驶顶上带流苏的四轮马车带你出游
Okay forget Oklahoma.
好吧 忘了《俄克拉荷马》
Done.
已忘
In an effort to find out the mistake in his experimental design
为了找出他实验设计中的错误
Dr. Linkletter performed his own experiment on me.
林克莱特博士在我身上进行了实验
You know Sheldon I don't even care if you tell me the error.
谢尔顿 我根本不在乎你告不告诉我错在哪了
In fact I'd rather you keep it to yourself.
事实上 我宁可你不说出来
All right.
好啊
Yeah.
行吧
I got you a little something for all your hard work.
我准备了一份小礼物 感谢你的辛苦付出
It's about a little boy who doesn't let being dead
这本书讲的是一个小男孩不让死亡
stop him from having fun.
阻止他找乐子
Thanks.
谢了
Now that I've given you something
我送你礼物了
perhaps you want to reciprocate.
或许你想回送我什么以示答谢
Sure. You can have this. I don't want it.
好啊 这个给你 我不想要
Hello
Uh may I speak with Sheldon
我想找谢尔顿
It's the middle of the night. Who the hell is this
三更半夜的 你谁啊
Uh wrong number.
打错了
All right.
好了
Let's try it again.
再来一遍
Last night...
昨晚...
I'm sorry are are we galloping or are we doing double Dutch
抱歉 你是在骑马飞驰还是跳绳
You got to get your hips into it All right
你得把胯扭起来 知道吗
Yeah you get your rope you get your hip.
举起绳子 摆起小胯
We can gallop up we can gallop back.
我们可以往前冲 也可以往后退
We're lassoing and galloping
我们骑着马儿挥舞着套索
around the corral.
在畜栏里飞驰
Excuse me.
打扰一下
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Can it wait
你能等会吗
I'm trying to turn your grandson here
我正在把你外孙调教成
into the Richard Simmons of the Wild West.
狂野西部的理查德·西蒙斯
No it can't. I took a look at this contract you sent over.
等不了 我看了一下你发来的合同
Oh well that's just boilerplate legalese.
那就是些样板法律术语
I wouldn't even read that.
我连看都懒得看
Too late. I couldn't help but notice
太迟了 我不禁注意到
you're taking 80% of the profits.
80%的利润归你
80%
Eighty percent?
Well in case no one has noticed
以防没人注意到
I'm doing most of the work here.
大部分工作都是我干的
But it was all my idea.
但这全是我的创意
Your idea was lifting weights in some dingy garage.
你的创意不过是在昏暗车库里举重物
Cowboy aerobics was hatched in this egg right here.
牛仔健美操是在哥这颗大脑鸡蛋里孵化出来的
But it's my face.
但露脸的是我啊
And my money.
花的是老娘的钱
And my apologies
我道歉
but 20% is all you're getting.
但你只能分到20%
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Excuse me.
不好意思
I've done all the choreography.
所有舞蹈都是我编排的
I designed the sets.
布景也是我设计的
I I made the costumes by hand.
连服装都是我手工制作的
You think you can find sequined chaps in a mall
你以为商场里有卖亮片皮套裤吗
No you cannot.
才没有
And they give you quite the look when you ask.
而且问店员的话还会被当变态看待
Come on let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Oh fine go ahead.
好啊 走就走
And we're gonna make our own exercise video without you.
我们会自己制作一个健身录像 不带你
No we're not.
并不会
No we're not
并不会
And they call me dramatic.
他们还说我是戏精呢
The next day Dr. Linkletter ran his experiment.
第二天 林克莱特博士做了实验
I'm proud to say I never broke my word
我能自豪地说 我始终没食言
and he eventually figured out the problem.
他最后还是明白问题出在哪了
Fire
着火了
Fire
着火了
Fire
着火了
Was it too much oxygen in the reagents
试剂里是不是含太多氧了
See You didn't need my help after all.
瞧 你根本不需要我帮忙
Mr. Lundy was undeterred.
伦迪先生并没有气馁
He sought out new investors and new talent
他寻找新投资者和新人才
to bring cowboy aerobics to life.
意图让牛仔健美操问世
You've got the look.
你外表够英俊了
You've got the physique.
体格也够健壮
If if we could secure a star of your caliber
如果我们能找到你这种水准的主角
it would really put us on the map.
定能一举成名
I do look good in a cowboy hat.
我戴牛仔帽的确很帅气
You look good in everything.
你穿什么都好看
Come on Mr. Hasselhoff.
拜托啦 哈塞尔霍夫先生
Call me The Hoff.
叫我阿霍就好
Okay The Hoff.
好的 阿霍
So what do you say
那么 你意下如何
Well I've conquered television music.
我已经征服了电视界和音乐界
I don't see why I couldn't add exercise videos to my empire.
将健身录像也收归我事业帝国中 有何不可
So you'll do it
这么说你愿意加入了
You got The Hoff
阿霍任你差遣
Hot damn I got The Hoff
我去 阿霍任我差遣
By by any chance
你会不会
do you know what size chaps you wear
碰巧知道你穿什么尺码的皮套裤
Oh. I got my own.
我自己就有
Of course you do.
当然了
All right buckaroos it's time for cowboy aerobics with...
好了牛仔们 该和他一起跳健美操啦
David Hasselhoff David Hasselhoff
-大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 -大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
Who's ready to rustle up some muscles
谁准备好锻炼肌肉了
Let's saddle up and ride.
备好马 我们甩鞭飞驰吧
Thanks to The Hoff
多亏了阿霍
the video was a smashing success.
那录像大获成功
Who wants a beach body like the ones on Baywatch
谁想要《海滩游侠》里那种横陈沙滩的健美身材
Which I'm also in. Check your local listings.
我也出演了这电影 查查你们当地的上映信息
Unfortunately
只可惜
Mr. Lundy put all his profits
伦迪先生把他全部利润
into a musical about his life entitled
都投进了一部关于他生平的音乐剧 标题是
Live Laugh Lundy.
《生活 大笑 伦迪》
He is poor to this day.
他到今天都还是穷光蛋
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片