Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
I reached out to a colleague who's doing
我联系了一位同事
a summer research program at the University of Heidelberg
他正在海德堡大学做一项暑期研究项目
and I think I can get you in.
我应该能帮你加入
Heidelberg Germany
德国的海德堡吗
Yes and they're doing exciting work on superstrings.
没错 他们正在对超弦理论进行有意思的研究
Well that would certainly help my grad school applications.
那绝对对我申请研究所有帮助
Ich helfe dir beim packen.
吾助汝具装
That's German for "I'll help you pack."
就是德语的"我会帮你收拾行李"
If we put in one of them things that spins
如果我们在店里摆一台
the hot dogs around we would make a fortune.
那种自转烤热狗机 绝对能发大财
Oh then they spill mustard on themselves
他们吃一吃还可能不小心滴了黄芥末酱
it's right back in the washer.
直接脱了再扔进去洗
That's money making money sister.
这不就是钱滚钱吗 姐妹
Yeah 'cause that's how people want
对对对 所有人最巴不得
their clothes to smell like hot dogs.
身上衣服闻起来有热狗味了
I love how hot dogs smell.
我就爱热狗的味道啊
Huh. And you wonder why Mandy won't marry you.
你猜猜为什么曼蒂到现在还不愿意嫁给你
Wade what the hell are you doing here
韦德 你他妈在这里干嘛呢
We're not open yet.
我们都还没开门
The door was.
门开着的啊
Did you forget to lock up
你忘了锁门吗
No.
没有啊
Well the door didn't open itself.
门还能自己打开吗
The lock's busted.
锁被撬了
File cabinet too. Cashbox is gone.
档案柜锁也被撬了 收银盒没了
We've been robbed.
我们遭贼了
We've been robbed.
我们遭贼了
We've been robbed
我们遭贼了吗
Looks like they jimmied the door with a crowbar.
看起来他们是用撬棍弄开了门
Sure does.
的确
it's a lucky break
也算不幸中的大幸
that when it happened nobody was here.
发生的时候 里面没人在
If I had been here
要是老娘在
we'd be looking for a place to bury the body.
我们现在就得找埋尸体的地方了
Yours or theirs
你的还是人家的
So what's the next step What are you gonna do
下一步是什么 你打算怎么做
I was gonna get some lunch.
我打算去吃午饭
Wait a minute.
等等
Aren't you gonna file a report or or dust for fingerprints
你不给我们立个案或扫扫指纹之类的吗
Yeah what are we paying you for
我们付你钱干啥用的呢
You're paying me to not shut you down.
你们付的钱是保住店不被扫掉
Unless you want me to bring detectives
还是你们想我带警探来
to your illegal gambling room.
看看你们这非法赌博场所
So what do we do
那我们该怎么办
You need security when you're not here.
你需要一个打烊后的保全人员
Maybe an off duty cop.
比如请一个下班后的警察之类的
You want me to pay you more
你想我再多付你一点钱吗
I just want you to feel safe.
我只是希望你能感到安心
Get out.
滚出去
Y'all have a nice day.
祝你们有美好的一天
I brought you some snacks.
我给你们准备了些小点
For Mom a Bavarian style pretzel.
给妈妈的是巴伐利亚风椒盐卷饼
And for Dad four Lone Star beers poured into a pitcher
至于老爸 把四瓶孤星啤酒倒成一扎
to approximate a stein.
来模拟德式大酒杯
What do you want
你又想要什么了
For starters a danke wouldn't kill you.
首先 跟我说一句"蛋壳"不会死吧
A what It's "Thank you" in German.
-什么 -是德语里的"谢谢"啦
Uh so if you were thinking of thanking
所以如果你在"想着""谢谢"
then you'd be denken of danken.
那就是"等颗""蛋壳"
You're awfully quiet. I assume you're denken.
你们好安静啊 我猜你们脑子里在"等颗"吧
W Where are you going with all this
你搞这些虚的是想干嘛
If I play my cards right Germany.
如果计划顺利的话 德国
What I have the opportunity to participate
-什么 -我得到了非常难得的
in a prestigious summer program at the University of Heidelberg.
去海德堡大学暑期项目的机会
Sheldon I don't... I know that you're probably gonna say
-谢尔顿 我不... -我知道你大概会说
that I'm too young or it's too far away
我还太小 那里太远之类的话
but please just hear me out.
但求你们听我说说
He did bring us snacks.
好歹他都给我们弄了小点
Beer is not a snack.
啤酒不算小点
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
aren't there programs that are closer
难道没有不那么远的项目吗
Yes but I missed my chance to get into any of them.
有 但我错过所有报名的机会了
In fact Dr. Sturgis had to call in a big favor
说实话 斯特吉斯博士也是拼命去求
to get this opportunity.
才帮我弄到了这个机会
Well that's nice of him
他真是有心了
but maybe he should have talked to us first
但难道他不应该先跟我们讨论过吗
Oh he suggested that.
他这么建议过
And I nixed it.
-然后呢 -我驳了
You nixed it
你驳了吗
From the German nichts.
驳是从德语"你黑子"来的
The language lends itself to negativity.
这语言有很多这样消极否定的词
Well we're gonna have to talk to Dr. Sturgis
我们得跟斯特吉斯博士先聊过
before we make any decisions.
才能做任何决定
We're not making any promises.
我们可不做任何保证啊
This is not a yes.
你别把这个当同意了
But it's also not a nein which German for "No "
但这也不是"奶" 也就是德语的"不"
as opposed to the number nine which is neun.
但这不是数字9的"乃" 9的德语是"糯"
Thanks. Come again.
谢谢 下次再来
Let me know if you need help finding anything.
想找什么可以直接跟我说
Ugh. How about something fun to do in this town
这城市里任何有趣的事情
You like roller rinks
你喜欢溜冰场吗
No.
不喜欢
Bowling
保龄球呢
No.
不喜欢
You old enough to drive
你到能开车的年龄了吗
No.
Can't help you. Just move here
帮不了你 你刚搬来吗
I'm staying with my aunt and uncle for the summer.
我只是暑期过来住在我阿姨和姨丈家
If you want I can rent you a rated R movie.
有兴趣的话 我可以租你一部限制级电影
I'll even slip it in a Disney box.
我可以帮你放进迪士尼电影的盒里
What do you have in mind
你打算推荐哪部
Point Break. Keanu Reeves Patrick Swayze
《惊爆点》 基努·里维斯 帕特里克·斯威兹
I like Swayze.
我喜欢斯威兹
I like Keanu.
我喜欢基努
Great so I don't need to fight you.
太好啦 那我不用跟你抢男人
All right Point Break in a Bambibox coming right up.
行 装在《小鹿斑比》里的《惊爆点》马上来
You can put that on my uncle's account. It's Jeff Difford.
挂我姨丈账户上 他是杰夫·迪福德
Like Pastor Jeff
杰夫牧师吗
Yeah.
是啊
He's my neighbor.
他是我邻居
You're staying right next door to us.
你就住在我们家隔壁
Maybe we can watch it together.
那我们可以一起看啊
Not at my house. My mom can't know I rented you this.
我家没戏 都不能让我妈知道我租给你这个
Well my uncle can't know I'm watching it.
我姨丈也不能知道我看了这个
We could watch it in our garage. My brother's got a TV in there.
可以到我家的车库看 我哥的电视在里面
Cool.
牛啊
He kind of looks like Patrick Swayze.
他长得有一点像帕特里克·斯威兹
Really
真的吗
But like a stupid Patrick Swayze.
但是是傻逼版帕特里克·斯威兹
Eh. Still works.
还是可以
I understand your trepidation
我能理解你们的忧虑
but you were also nervous about
但你们当时不也很紧张
sending him here and that turned out fine.
要把他送来上学的事 现在不也很好吗
I suppose but Germany is just so far away.
大概吧 但德国实在太远了
Well maybe it'd be good for him.
或许对他会有帮助呢
You know a little independence nobody babying him.
就是... 增加点独立性 没人溺爱他
What Germans are a tough love people.
干嘛 德国人都是铁血教育
Is this trip really that important for him
去那里对他有那么重要吗
The string theory research they're doing
那里在做的弦理论研究
is at the forefront of the field.
是在领域的最前沿
This is a tremendous opportunity for Sheldon.
这对谢尔顿是天大的好机会
Well we wouldn't want him to miss out.
我们也不想他错过好机会
And you're okay with looking after him all summer
那你真的愿意整个暑期都照看他吗
Oh I won't be there. You won't
-我不会在那里啊 -你不会吗
Oh no I'll be presenting a paper in Needles California.
不会 我要去加州的尼德尔斯市提交论文
If you're a Peanut's fan
如果你们是《花生漫画》的粉丝
that's where Snoopy's brother Spike lives.
那里是史努比的哥哥史派克住的地方呢
Hold on are you saying Sheldon would be
等等 你的意思是说
going to Germany by himself
谢尔顿得自己一个人去德国吗
Well one of you could go with him.
你们其中一人也可以陪他去啊
And the university would cover our expenses as well
大学也会包我们过去陪读的支出吗
The university isn't gonna pay for any of it.
大学并不会包任何一点费用啊
Okay meeting adjourned.
行了 会议结束
Great. Well let me know
好的 如果有其他地方
if there's anything else I can uh help you with.
我可以帮上忙 那就跟我说
Actually there is. Um...
其实有一件事...
Would you tell Sheldon that he's not going
你能告诉谢尔顿他不能去的这个坏消息吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Everything going okay
一切都还好吧
Yep.
很好
Anyone suspicious hanging around
有任何可疑的人出没吗
Just a crazy old man with a bat.
有个拿着球棒的疯老头
I'm just trying to make sure that you're safe.
我只是想要确保你一切平安
That's very sweet but I I can handle it.
你真是有心了 但我能搞定啦
You can huh
你可以是吗
You ever think this might have been an inside job
那你想过这是里应外合的案子吗
Like any one of these clowns here
比方说现在店里的这些傻子
could have been part of the crew that ripped you off last night
有任何人有可能是昨晚窃贼的同伙吗
And now they're sitting here giving me my money back
犯案后又坐回来店里把钱还给我吗
Not all criminals are masterminds Connie.
不是所有罪犯都是犯罪天才啊 康妮
Okay fine. What's your plan
好了 行 你有什么计划
Until we track down the guys
在我们追查到这帮男人
or girls
或女人前
I'm a I'm a modern thinker
我思想很先进的
I'll be around acting as a deterrent...
我会在店里 起到威吓作用
with my friend here.
与我手里的好兄弟一起
Lil' Slugger.
小棒吗
Yeah.
是啊
It only looks small 'cause I'm so big.
它看起来小是因为我太雄壮威武
Nice looking watch you got there.
你手上的表看起来挺不错啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Is it new
新的吗
Actually yeah.
其实还真是
Interesting.
有意思
You recently come into some money
你最近刚发财吗
Kind of. My uncle just passed away.
算吧 我叔叔刚过世不久
Oh. Well ain't that a coincidence
无巧不成书啊
What from
怎么死的
Emphysema.
肺气肿
He smoke
他抽烟吗
Yeah.
抽的
All right then.
那行吧
Maybe instead of harassing the customers
与其骚扰我们的顾客
why don't you go over and stand by that door
要不你就过去站在门边
and just look intimidating
震慑宵小吧
You got it. Watch this.
妥了 看好了
You want a chair
想要椅子吗
Chair would be good. Yeah.
那再好不过了
Let me go get my inflatable donut.
我去拿我的充气椅垫
Got a little fire in the valley.
菊花长了点痔疮
When is the next train
下一班火车是什么时候
Wann faährt der naächste Zug
"玩匪儿得捏死个猪哥"
Wann faährt der naächste Zug
"玩匪儿得捏死个猪哥"
How is this not a Romance language
这怎么会不是浪漫语言呢
Shelly
谢利
Uh eintreten.
"按泰坦"
That's German for "Enter."
这是德语"进"的意思
Yeah about that...
说到这件事
Uh we had a long talk with Dr. Sturgis.
我们跟斯特吉斯博士好好聊了一番
Oh did he tell you how great this program is
他有跟你们说这个项目
and what a boon it'll be to my career
对我未来的职业生涯多有帮助吗
He did.
He also told us how much it costs
他也跟我们说了费用
and it's more than we can handle.
我们实在是无力承担
I'll pay you back. I'm sure I'll make plenty
我以后会还给你们 我很确定我以后
as a theoretical physicist.
当理论物理学家能挣很多钱
I'm sure you will but right now
我相信 但现在
we don't have the money.
我们没那么多钱
Have you considered scrimping and saving
你们有考虑过省点开销吗
I... Do we really need breakfast lunch and dinner
比如说我们真需要吃早餐午餐和晚餐吗
Sheldon you do our taxes.
谢尔顿 我们家的税都是你核算的
And I'm about to start charging for that.
我马上就要开始收费了
Shelly I'm sorry but it's no.
谢利 很抱歉 但就是不行
Ach
嗟夫[德语]
I'll admit it.
好吧 我承认
Keanu's pretty cute.
基努是挺帅的
Hey you called Swayze
你已经选了斯威兹
you stick with Swayze.
就不许乱改墙头
Fine I'll be Mrs. Patrick Swayze.
好吧 那我还是帕特里克·斯威兹的老婆
Lose something brah
哥们 丢东西了吗
Special Agent Utah.
我是特别探员尤塔
Why'd you want to spend the summer with Pastor Jeff
你为什么想在杰夫牧师那度暑假
I didn't. My parents found out I had a boyfriend and freaked.
我才不想 是我爸妈发现我偷交男朋友 他们慌了
Ooh tell me everything.
快给我娓娓道来
Okay his name is Zach.
好吧 他叫扎克
He has a learner's permit and his own phone line.
他有学习驾照 还有专用的电话号码
So like a man
这么说他像个成熟的男人
Exactly.
没错
I've got a bicycle pump if you want to
我有单车打气筒
top off your donut.
可以给你的椅垫打点气
No actually I'm experiencing a little too much bounce.
不用 其实已经有点太弹了
I found something.
我有发现
What you got I thought one of our neighbors
-什么发现 -我想某个邻居家
might have a security camera
可能有装监控摄像
and Sensei Bruce at the karate studio came through.
果然空手道教室的布鲁斯师父伸出了援手
Oh good job Georgie.
干得漂亮 小乔治
And what'd you see
你看到什么了
A pickup truck driving away from our back door
凌晨2点15分时 一辆敞篷小型皮卡
2 15 in the morning.
驶离我们的后门
Ooh now we got him. Or her.
这下逮着他了 或是她
Did you get a license plate No.
-你有看到车牌号吗 -没有
How about the color
那车身颜色呢
Well the tape's in black and white.
录像带是黑白的
But it was not black and it was not white.
不过 那辆车不是黑色也不是白色的
So the getaway car is a color.
这么说逃逸车是某种颜色
Or grey.
或是灰色的
Okay. Not quite a smoking gun
虽然不算确凿证据
but at least we know the perp drove a truck.
但至少我们知道了 罪犯开皮卡
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Could I have everybody's attention for just a minute
各位 占用下你们一点时间
Show of hands
在座有皮卡的人
who here owns a truck
请举手
It ain't my fault we live in Texas.
我们住在皮卡大州德州也不能怪我啊
Did you take my boom box
你拿了我的收音机吗
It's on my desk.
在我书桌上
Next time don't touch my stuff without asking.
下次问过我再拿我的东西
You're right I'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
German for Beginners
《德语入门》
Why are you so weird
你这人怎么那么古怪
I was hoping to spend the summer in Germany.
我希望能去德国度暑假
The country in Europe.
欧洲那个国家吗
Yes.
是的
For the whole summer
整个暑假吗
Yes. But Mom and Dad said we can't afford it.
没错 但爸妈说我们家负担不起费用
Oh you can't take no for an answer.
你不能轻言放弃
You deserve this. I deserve this.
这是你应得的 也是我应得的
We deserve this.
是我们应得的
What am I supposed to do We don't have the money.
我能怎么办 我们没那么多钱
I have $34 saved up. It's yours.
我存了34块 全给你了
It's a lot more than that.
这连零头都不够
Well we're gonna figure this out.
我们会想出办法的
Really
真的吗
We'll start with getting enough money
先攒够一张去德国的
for a one way ticket.
单程票的钱
How do I get back home
那我怎么回来
Who knows You might love it there.
谁知道啊 也许你乐不思美呢
I know we've had our differences
我知道我们有分歧
but that's the moment I learned just how much
但就在那一刻 我深切感受到
my sister loved me.
我妹妹有多么爱我
Hey.
回来啦
Hey. Hey.
-是啊 -你好
Where's CeeCee
丝丝呢
Oh she went out with friends.
她和朋友出去玩了
Is that nice
不能好好说话吗
Sorry.
对不起
Any luck tracking down the robbers
找到盗贼了吗
Nope. We're gonna keep the cashbox here for a while.
没有 我们暂时把收银盒放在家里
Great.
太好了
So now the money is here where we sleep.
这下引人犯罪的钱就在我们睡觉的地方了
Get your bat. Yeah.
-把你的球棒拿来 -好
What are you doing
你在干什么
Sneaking out. Come on.
偷溜出去 快来
Aren't you afraid you're gonna get caught
你不怕被抓到吗
What are they gonna do send me to a crappier town
他们能怎么样 把我流放到比这里更荒芜的地方吗
Good point. So what's the plan
有道理 你有什么计划
Got half a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cooking sherry.
我拿了半包烟和一瓶料酒
Let me get dressed.
我这就去换衣服
Well backyard's clear.
后院风平浪静
All right. Copy.
好的 收到
Saw some skunks.
看到几只臭鼬
That'll work for us. That's nature's alarm system.
那对我们有帮助 相当于自然界的报警系统
You really think someone might have followed us home
你真认为可能有人尾随我们回来了
Eh probably not but it's better to be safe than...
应该没有 但小心驶得万年船
Oh. What's that
那是什么
What
什么情况
Two people sneaking around out there.
有两个人在外面鬼鬼祟祟的
What do we do I don't know.
-我们该怎么办 -我不知道
Well should I turn the lights off
我要不要去关灯
Yeah good.
好主意
Now wait a minute if the lights are off
等等 如果家里黑灯瞎火的
they're gonna think nobody's home.
他们会以为没人在家
Oh right.
对哦
But now they can see us.
但现在他们就能看见我们了
Right. Off.
也对 关掉
Duck duck.
伏下 伏下
What are we doing
这是在玩什么呀
Someone's awake at my meemaw's.
我姥姥家有人还没睡
I think they saw us.
好像看见我们了
You said you knew how to smoke.
你不是说你会抽烟吗
I do but this isn't my brand.
我会啊 但这不是我抽惯的牌子
Come on let's get out of here.
我们快离开这里
There they go.
他们在那呢
I think we scared them off.
我们好像把他们吓跑了
Yeah we did.
没错
We are heroes.
我们是大英雄
Damn straight. Yeah.
-太对了 -就是
Shelly.
谢利
It's 6 00 in the morning. What are you doing
大清早的才六点 你在干什么
Having a yard sale and the serious buyers
我要在庭院出售旧物 诚心的买家
start early so I need to get a move on.
都会早早开始 所以我得赶紧
Is that my good china
那不是我的高级瓷器吗
Oh it's just one setting
就一人套而已
and if I'm in Germany you'll never miss it.
再说如果我去德国了 少一人套等于没少
Give me that.
还给我
Fine.
好吧
But I am selling my trains my comic books
不过我要出售我的火车 漫画
and the first chapter of my autobiography.
以及自传第一章
It's in utero. You do not come off well.
是我在你肚子里的时期 你的表现不太好
Shelly that is not gonna get you to Germany.
谢利 全卖掉也不够让你去德国
I have to try.
我总得试试
Let me put this away. I'll help.
等我把瓷器放好 我来帮你
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you doing up Um going to the bathroom
-你怎么这么早就起来了 -我要上厕所
Why are you dressed Why are youdressed
-你怎么换好衣服了 -你怎么也换好衣服了
I'm having a yard sale to raise money for Germany.
我要在庭院出售旧物 筹钱去德国
Great I'll help.
好啊 我会去帮忙
But why are you dressed
但你怎么已经换好衣服了
To help you.
为了帮你啊
But I just told you about that.
但我五秒前才告诉你的
And I'm ready to start.
所以我随时可以开始了
Okay. Wait what
好吧 等等 什么
Well I saw them sneaking around outside.
我看见他们在外面鬼鬼祟祟的
They was clearly casing the place.
显然是来踩点
So I grabbed Lil' Slugger and I went out the front porch
于是我抡起小棒 走出去门廊
and I let 'em know who they was messing with.
让他们知道老子不是好惹的
You think they'll be back
你说他们会回来吗
Nah they ran away like two little girls.
肯定不会 他们像两个小姑娘一样夹着尾巴逃了
Ten dollars I'll give you five.
十块 我只肯出五块
Sir that's a Lionel MPC era O Gauge
先生 那可是我六岁那年入手的
that I've had since I was six.
莱昂内尔MPC时期O轨距复古火车模型
You're lucky it's only ten.
只卖十块钱算你走运了
Fine. Ten.
好吧 十块就十块
Uh uh I meant $20.
我是说二十块
T The tag says ten.
但上面标着十块啊
And now it's a thousand. Give that back.
现在改为一千块了 还给我
Have a nice day.
再见不送
How's he doing
他卖得怎么样
He's having a little trouble letting go of things.
他有点不舍得卖掉他的收藏
Ah Ah Look don't touch.
动眼不动手哦
Morning Mary. Pastor Jeff.
-早安 玛丽 -杰夫牧师
This is my niece Tonya. She's staying with us.
这是我外甥女汤妮娅 她目前住在我们家
Hey Missy. Tonya.
-米希你好啊 -你好 汤尼娅
Oh. You've met.
你们已经见过了
Boy howdy have they met.
何止见过
That's what I need to talk to you about.
我就是来找你说这事的
I'm gonna go help Sheldon.
我要去帮谢尔顿
Why don't you stay What's going on
-不如你先别走 -这是怎么回事
Missy rented Tonya an R rated movie
米希租了一部限制级影片给汤尼娅
and tried to hide it in a Disney box.
还藏在迪士尼电影的外盒里
Oh that's what this is about
原来你是来告状这个事
What else would it be about
不然还会是为了什么事
Missy It must have been an accident.
-米希 -肯定是不小心弄错了
I thought I gave her Bambi.
我以为我给她的是《小鹿斑比》
I did ask for Bambi.
我就是想租《小鹿斑比》
Sometimes people return things in the wrong box.
有时客人还回来的录影带装错盒子了
It's my fault for not checking.
是我不对 没检查清楚
I'm really sorry.
我真心感到抱歉
Well don't let it happen again.
下次别再犯这种错误了
This set was actually endorsed by Professor Proton.
这一套可是有质子教授背书的
Who's Professor Proton
质子教授是哪位
Who's Professor Proton
你问质子教授是哪位
How much time do you have
你有多少时间可以听我说明
Arthur Jeffries aka Professor Proton
亚瑟·杰弗里斯 也就是质子教授
brought science to the masses
借由他革命性的电视节目《质子教授》
on his revolutionary television show Professor Proton.
将科学知识带给大众
Actually this set is not for sale.
其实这一套不卖
Unfortunately
不幸的是
my yard sale was a bust and my dream of spending
庭院旧物出售搞砸了 我去德国度暑假的梦想
the summer in Germany was fading.
逐渐破灭
On the bright side I did get to keep all my trains.
往好的一方面想 我保住了所有火车模型
And people say I'm not emotionally complex.
人们竟然还说我是缺乏情感的冷血之人
Dr. Linkletter.
林克莱特博士
I heard you're raising money
我听说你在筹钱
to study in Germany. Is that true
去德国学习 是真的吗
Yes but I'm not having any luck.
真的 但我暂时还不走运
Oh your luck's about to change.
你马上就要转运了
Here's one week of my pay.
这是我一周的薪水
Wow thank you.
天啊 谢谢你
Mm. Whatever it takes to get you on that plane.
说什么也得让你坐上去德国的飞机
I also passed the hat in the faculty lounge.
我还在教师休息室筹了一点钱
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么好了
I do. Auf Wiedersehen you little rascal.
我知道 再会[德语] 臭小子
Who was that
是谁啊
Dr. Linkletter. He just gave me all this money for Germany.
林克莱特博士 他刚给了我一大笔钱去德国
Well that's really something.
真是不得了啊
Hello Pastor Jeff.
你好 杰夫牧师
Sheldon George good news.
谢尔顿 乔治 我有个好消息
I told the congregation about
我跟教堂会众说了
your exciting opportunity in Germany
你远赴德国的大好机会
and boy were they thrilled to help.
他们很乐意帮忙
I've never seen the collection plate so full.
我就没见过奉献盘里有这么多钱
Well thank you.
太谢谢你了
Are you seeing this I am beloved.
你看到了吗 人人都爱我
Sure.
啊对对对
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片