Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
You got a roommate
你有室友吗
No it's a single.
没有 我这是单人间
I have a chaperone.
我有个监护人
Why do you need a chaperone
你为什么会需要监护人啊
Maybe they think I'm like some kind of troublemaker.
可能他们觉得我是个捣蛋鬼吧
As the owner of the face you punched they're right.
身为被你揍过的那张脸的主人 我同意
Do you play D&D
你玩《龙与地下城》吗
No. I actually just sit in my dorm room
不 我平常就自己坐在宿舍里读书
and study because I have no friends.
因为我没有朋友
That's a bummer. Yeah.
-那也太扫兴了吧 -是啊
I think I'm gonna go.
我想要走了
Bye.
再见
You should go after her.
你应该去追人家
Why She's a bummer. You just said so.
为什么 她就是个扫兴鬼 你自己才说过
Many cultures throughout the world
世界上有很多文化
relied on percussion to send messages across long distances.
都凭借打击乐来与远处互传信息
For example the West African dundun
举例 西非的墩墩鼓
was used to imitate human speech...
就是被用来模拟人类的说话声
...while I used my fist the wall of my dorm
而我用我的拳头 击打我宿舍的墙
and Morse code to send a message.
来发出摩斯电码信息
安静
That's just the letter "H." What does that mean
他回了一个"H" 这是什么意思啊
Yeah
有事吗
I'm here to talk to you about your music
我是来跟你谈谈你的音乐声
and your abysmal Morse code skills.
还有十分差劲的摩斯电码技术
What
什么
Four dots is just the letter "H."
四短就只是"H"的意思
Was your message "Huh"
你想发的难道是"蛤"吗
What
什么
Paige
佩吉
Sheldon
谢尔顿
You know him
你认识他啊
Yeah no we go way back.
对啊 我们认识很久了
What are you doing here
你在这里做什么
Would you believe me if I told you I was working on
如果我跟你说是在工程系
a femtosecond laser in the engineering department
做飞秒激光的东西 你会相信我吗
Yes. Then that.
-会啊 -那我就是在做这个
You know she's not old enough to drink beer.
你知道她还没到可以喝酒的年龄吧
I'm not old enough to drink beer.
我也还没到可以喝酒的年龄
Yeah one second.
失陪一下
Come here.
过来
Did I convince you that drinking is wrong
我成功说服你喝酒是错误了吗
Good for me.
我真棒
Just leave me alone.
别来烦我
But what are you doing here
但你到底在这里干什么呢
I'm trying to have fun
我就是想找点乐子
and I don't want them to know how old I am. Why
-我也不想要他们知道我几岁了 -为什么啊
Because I want them to think that I'm cool.
我想要他们觉得我很酷啊
But you're smart. What's cooler than that
但你很聪明啊 还有什么比这个更酷的呢
Just go away.
快走开啦
Hey we're fixing to play some beer pong. You in
我们准备玩投酒杯球 你想玩吗
You should know she is not...
跟你说 她还没...
Not had dinner. I have not had dinner yet
还没吃晚饭 我还没吃晚饭啦 所以
so we are going to go get some food.
所以我们打算去吃点东西
We are
是吗
Do you have cash Of course.
-你有现金吗 -当然
I always have an emergency 20
我身上总会带着紧急备用的20块
plus four quarters for the telephone.
还有四个打电话用的25分硬币
21 bucks Okay you're buying.
你有21块啊 那你请客
We're going the wrong way.
我们走错方向了
Okay well I'm drunk. You lead.
我醉了嘛 你带路吧
What am I watching
这是什么鬼节目啊
It's called Dinosaurs.
这个是《恐龙家族》
而《摩登原始人》是1960年上映的喜剧卡通
《恐龙家族》是1991年上映的人偶剧
It's like The Flintstones only with dinosaurs. Come on.
就跟《摩登原始人》很像 但是是恐龙版
Well that's dumb.
这也太蠢了吧
Well they talk he's got a job. It's fun.
他们会说人话 他还有份工作 很有趣的
Wasn't The Flintstones just The Honeymooners
《摩登原始人》不就跟《蜜月期》差不多吗
这三部除了设定上不同 核心都是家庭喜剧
《蜜月期》在1955年上映的情景喜剧
Huh I never even thought about that.
我压根都没想到这点
Well see you just kind of ruined it for me.
你看啦 节目一下就让你给毁了
Good.
那太好了
Hey.
我回来了
Please tell me you brought some movies home.
求你告诉我你有带些电影回来
Tootsie. Ooh thank you.
-《窈窕淑男》 -太谢谢你了
Really We're supposed to believe
拜托 我们真的要相信
Dustin Hoffman is a woman
达斯汀·霍夫曼能是个女人吗
他为了筹钱 将自己打扮成女人去演戏
该知名演员十分帅气 在这部电影中
But we believe talking dinosaurs
但相信恐龙会说话就可以吗
Okay I'll leave you to it.
我先不打扰你们了
Little late to start a movie.
这个点开始看电影有点太晚了吧
It's 8 00.
现在才晚上八点呢
We're saying the same thing.
我们俩说的话不是一个意思吗
So you want to go home
怎么 那你要回家吗
Well I don't know. I stayed here last night.
不好说 我昨晚在这里过夜了
So
所以呢
So two nights in a row.
连续过夜两晚
At what point are we living together
到哪一步我们会变成同居啊
Fine. Go home.
行 你回家吧
Oh I'm okay with staying. You're the independent one.
我不介意留下啊 你才是独立自主的那个
If you want to stay stay. If you want to go go.
你想留你就留 你想走你就走
Fine. I'll stay if you're gonna beg.
行 你如果求我我就留下
Are you still inebriated or can we have
你还醉到不清醒 还是我们能有
an intelligent conversation
高智商的对话
Both.
两者皆是
You do realize that alcohol kills brain cells.
你知道喝酒会杀死脑细胞吧
Ah but it also makes life tolerable.
但那也会让生活不那么难以忍受
What do you mean
你这话怎么说
Well talking to you is usually annoying.
比如平常跟你说话是很烦人的
So you're what's called a mean drunk. Noted.
所以你是醉后毒舌的那一型 记下了
I'm messing with you.
我跟你闹着玩呢
It's just sometimes life sucks
只是有时候人生真的好烦啊
and it's easier not to deal with it.
逃避比较轻松
Could you be more specific
你能说更详细一些吗
Um... well I have no friends
比方说 我没有朋友
I don't fit in anywhere and I dropped out of college
我也融不进任何地方 我还从大学辍学了
but I'm too young to get a job
但是年纪又太小 找不到工作
so killing brain cells makes it easier.
所以杀掉我的脑细胞让这一切好受许多
Go ahead smart guy fix me.
来吧 聪明人 治好我的问题
Well give me a minute.
给我一点时间想想嘛
Well how do they not see that's Dustin Hoffman
他们怎么可能看不出这是达斯汀·霍夫曼
I buy it.
我能相信
So if I put on a wig and lipstick
所以如果我戴假发画口红
you'd think I was a chick
你也能觉得我是个小妞吗
Only one way to find out.
想知道答案只有一个方法
Nice try.
想得美
You do have some pretty nice legs though.
不过你的腿倒是挺美的就是了
Well if you want we could pause the movie
如果你想要 我们可以把电影暂停了
and I'll let you touch 'em.
然后我让你摸摸我的腿
Lucky me.
我可真幸运啊
So I'm assuming you haven't taken the DARE pledge.
我推测你应该还没有发勇敢之誓
The what
什么东西
DARE. It's an acronym.
勇敢[DARE] 是个缩写
It stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education.
全文意思是抗药物滥用教育
It's not too late. You can take it now.
还不算晚啊 你可以现在起誓
I promise not to do drugs to avoid violence
我保证绝不使用毒品 反对暴力
to be responsible and to make responsible choices.
当一个负责任的人 做负责任的选择
Now you say it.
换你复诵一遍
No.
不要
I dare you.
我看你是不够"勇"哦
Clever right
很聪明的双关吧
Because I still have all my brain cells.
因为我所有的脑细胞都还在
Sheldon just eat your pizza.
谢尔顿 闭嘴吃你的披萨
Hey. You guys going to a party
你们要去参加派对吗
Uh Gamma Kappa house.
伽玛贝塔学生会
Cool.
Mm you know Officer McDaniel was in charge
跟你说 麦克丹尼尔警官负责了
of our DARE program.
我们学校的勇敢项目
One time he even brought in his drug sniffing dog Alfie.
有一次他还带了缉毒犬阿尔菲来
Which I didn't care for but it was nice to see
虽然我对狗没什么兴趣 但是看到一条狗
a dog gainfully employed and off the streets.
能被人聘请 从此不用再流浪 这事还是很棒
Really You're gonna leave your socks on
你不是吧 你要穿着袜子是吗
My feet get cold.
我的脚会冷嘛
Take 'em off. What do you care
-脱掉 -你管这么多干嘛
It feels like a lack of commitment.
感觉你不够全身心投入
Aw fine.
行行行
When was the last time you cut your toenails
你上一次剪脚趾甲是什么时候啊
I don't know.
我哪记得
Seriously you look like something
我说真的 你看起来
that could swoop down and pick up a squirrel.
随时能够从空中俯冲下去抓走一只松鼠
Look who's here. Come on in.
看看是谁来了 快请进
Thanks.
谢谢
Everything okay
一切还好吗
Mind if I hang out here with y'all
介不介意我来跟你们待一会儿
Come on mama.
快请坐 宝贝
Need a break from Connie
受不了康妮想喘口气吗
I'm just trying to give her and Dale some privacy.
我是想给她与戴尔一点隐私啦
Gross.
恶心
What
什么
Oh nasty.
太恶心了吧
Wait sex right
等等 是在说做爱吧
Yeah.
对啦
Missy's at a sleepover
米希去朋友家过夜了
if you want to use her room.
欢迎你去她房间睡
I might take you up on that.
那我就谢谢你的好意了
You'll be safe here. They never do anything.
你在这里很安全 他们从来不做那种事
What are we doing here
我们来这里干嘛
It's a party Sheldon.
这里在派对啊 谢尔顿
But we weren't invited. I didn't bring a gift.
但我们没有被邀请啊 我都没带礼物来
Then go home.
那你回家好了
Wait this is dangerous.
等等啊 这里很危险
There I stood the classic hero outside the dragon's cave.
经典的勇者站在恶龙的巢穴之外
Should I risk life and limb to save the maiden
我该以身犯险 进去救深陷危难的仕女吗
My every instinct said no.
我全身的直觉都告诉我不要
But I drank a lot of root beer and really had to go pee pee.
但我喝太多沙士 尿快憋不住了
Hell does exist.
地狱真的存在
Excuse me. Where's the nearest restroom
抱歉 最近的厕所在哪里
Hey look Pee wee Herman's at our party
大家看 皮威·赫曼来我们的派对了
一个家喻户晓的喜剧角色 造型与发型都与谢尔顿相似
Pee wee Pee wee Pee wee
皮威 皮威 皮威
Pee wee Pee wee
皮威 皮威
The hell continues.
地狱不止
Pee wee Pee wee
皮威 皮威
Oh thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Come on
不是吧
Hey there's a line.
排队好吗
Oh boy. New hell.
天啊 新一层的地狱
What
什么啦
What Charley horse. Charley horse.
-干嘛啦 -脚抽筋 脚抽筋了
What what do I do I don't know.
-我该怎么做 -我不知道啊
Here rub it rub it rub it.
这里 揉它 揉这里
That's kind of how this whole thing got started.
这一切不就是这么开始的吗
That's not funny.
不好笑好吗
You'll laugh later.
之后就好笑了
Rub harder. Harder.
揉大力点 大力点
I'm rubbing as hard as I can.
我已经揉最大力了
Well use your elbow.
用你的手肘啊
All right.
好吧
I don't need my toothbrush.
不拿牙刷也不会怎么样
You like that
喜欢吗
Oh yeah. Oh yeah yeah.
爽 爽 爽
This night of depravity had reduced me
这个堕落的夜晚让我
to urinating on a tree like a forest animal.
像个野生动物一样在树下撒尿
How much worse could it get
再糟还能糟到哪去呢
Hey Pee wee's back
皮威 皮威回来啦
Pee wee Pee wee Pee wee
皮威 皮威 皮威
Pee wee
皮威
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for my friend.
我在找我的朋友
Blonde girl about a meter and a half.
金发女孩 大概一米五
Excuse me. I'm looking for...
打扰一下 我在找...
Missy Sheldon
-米希 -谢尔顿
What are you doing here
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here
那你又在这里干嘛
Do Mom and Dad know you're here
爸妈知道你在这里吗
Do Mom and Dad know you're here
爸妈知道你在这里吗
Okay stop. You go first.
别再这样了 你先回答
Heather's sister goes to school here.
海瑟的姐姐在这里上学
She invited us. Now you.
她邀请我们来 换你回答
I'm looking after Paige.
我是在照看佩吉
Where is she
那她人呢
Well I didn't say I was doing a great job.
我没说我照看得很好啊
Where's your toothbrush
你的牙刷呢
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想多谈
Who the hell calls at this hour
谁他妈这个点打来啊
Hello.
您好
Oh hi.
是你啊
Everything okay Who is it
有出什么事吗 是谁啊
Heather's mom. Oh. Is everything okay
-海瑟的妈妈 -一切都还好吧
You just heard me ask. Wh What's up
你也听到我刚刚才问人家吧 什么事呢
No Heather's not here. They're at your house.
不 海瑟不在这里 他们在你们家啊
Huh. What
怎么了嘛
Heather told her mom she was staying here.
海瑟跟她妈妈说来我们家睡了
Classic.
经典套路
Paige is drunk
佩吉喝醉了吗
And high on what Officer McDaniel's called
还抽了麦克丹尼尔警官称为
Mary Jane reefer and ganja.
大麻 叶子 大烟的东西
Is she okay No.
-她还好吧 -不好
She said her life is terrible.
她说她的人生一团糟
What Her life is terrible.
-什么 -她说她的人生一团糟
What
什么
Her life is terrible.
她的人生一团糟
How's your sex cramp old man
你的打炮抽筋好点了吗 老头
Athletes get cramps all the time.
运动员也常常抽筋啊
It comes from dehydration overexertion.
可能是缺乏水分 或是用力过度
I'll give you the dehydration
你说缺乏水分我勉强接受
but I didn't see any overexertion though.
但用力过度我可真是没见到
Why Connie
为什么要这样 康妮
'Cause it's fun.
因为很好玩啊
Well just give me a minute I'll be ready.
给我一分钟 我就能提枪上阵
Why don't we just call it a night
要不干脆就拉倒
and get some sleep
然后好好睡一觉呢
That's fine by me but just to be clear
我是没意见 但我们确认一下
you're calling it not me. Yep.
-是你说休战 不是我 -对
I'm good to go. I'm sure you are.
-我可是摩拳擦掌 -我信 我信还不行吗
Yep.
没错
Damn tootin'.
一点都没错
I don't know if it's any help but when I was her age
不知道能不能安慰到你们 但我在她这年纪
and pulled this it was just to go to a party.
使出这招时 也就是去参加派对罢了
Oh great.
这下好了
So she's at a party who knows where.
她去不知道哪里的派对了
You know what
这样吧
I'm gonna go find her. How
-我要出去找她 -怎么找
I don't know. I'm just I'm gonna drive around
不知道啊 我就开车到处转
till I hear some carousing. I'll go with you.
-直到我听见哪里有嬉闹声 -我陪你去
Will you both just stop for a minute
你们俩能不能冷静一下
There's nothing to do but wait.
我们什么都做不了 只能等
Fine.
行吧
Nope. Georgie let's go.
不行 小乔治 我们走
Let's check out that creek in the woods
我们去森林里那条小溪边找找
where they found the headless body.
就是有人发现无头尸体的那里
Will you shut up.
你可闭上嘴吧
Now what do we do
我们现在该怎么办
We can't just leave. Paige is still in there.
我们不能一走了之 佩吉还在里面呢
Maybe we should call Mom.
或许我们该打给妈妈
I do have four quarters for that exact reason.
我的确是备了四个打电话用的硬币
Paige
佩吉
Wait
等等
What are you doing
你在干嘛
Well this is Bradley and we're going to another party.
他是布莱德利 我们要去别场派对
Another party It's 9 30.
什么别场派对 都九点半了
Bradley do you know how old she is
布莱德利 你知道她几岁吗
She said she was 18.
她说他18岁了
Lower.
再往下
Sixteen
16岁
Lower.
再往下
Okay I got to go.
好的 我先走一步
Thanks a lot.
谢谢你们啊
Come on.
走吧
We're running again
我们又要跑步了吗
We just ran.
我们刚刚才跑过
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
My daughter's never gonna put me through this.
我女儿绝对不会让我受这种罪
Oh really How you figure
是吗 何以见得
I'm gonna run a tight ship. Set some rules some boundaries.
我要高压管理 订立规矩 设好界线
If she breaks them then she faces the...
如果她坏了规矩 那她肯定得接受...
Oh what do you call it Repercussions.
怎么说来着 恶果
Why you smiling
你笑什么呢
I just can't wait till you're a dad.
我等不及看你当爸爸了
Thank you.
谢了
"Repercussions."
"恶果"
It's a word. Look it up.
真这个词 你可以查查看
Hurry
快点
This is as fast as I can go in sensible shoes.
这已经是我穿着轻便的鞋能跑的最快速度了
You okay No.
-你还好吗 -不好
Oh dear. What
-天啊 -又怎么了
I'm going to have the mother of all blisters.
我要起超级大水泡了
I'm worried about you. Thank you.
-我很担心你 -多谢
Well don't be.
别担心
I'm having fun. You're drunk
-我玩儿得很开心 -你喝醉了
and you were about to get in the car with some stranger.
还差点跟一个陌生人坐车走
So He was cute. What's wrong with you
-那又怎样 他很帅啊 -你怎么回事
You're smarter than Sheldon. Why don't you act like it
你比谢尔顿都聪明 为什么不表现得聪明点呢
Um... I am.
的确比你聪明啊
If that was true then how come my pizza's still in my stomach
如果真是如此 那为何我的披萨还待在我胃里
and yours is in the fountain
而你的已经吐到喷泉里去了
What good is being smart if you're all alone
如果只能孤单一人 聪明又有什么用呢
Let's go to Sheldon's so I can get you cleaned up.
去谢尔顿的宿舍吧 我帮你身上收拾干净
Thanks.
谢了
Just so you know you're not alone.
还有 你并不孤单
You've got me.
你还有我
I thought we were trying to make her feel better.
我还以为我们是要安慰她呢
I'll tell you another idea I have for keeping my kid in line.
我还有一个让我孩子乖乖听话的主意
Oh can't wait. I seen this show where they put
-迫不及待了 -我看过一个节目
these electric trackers on these dolphins.
他们在海豚身上放了电子追踪器
And with satellites they can tell exactly where they are.
有卫星定位 他们就能知道海豚的确切位置
Dolphins
海豚
Go on.
继续说
I'm gonna stick one of them things in my kid
我打算给我孩子身上贴一个
so I always know where she is.
这样我就能随时知道她在哪儿了
So you're gonna keep track of your daughter
你要像跟踪动物一样
like she's an animal.
跟踪你女儿
Damn straight.
没错
Actually a really good idea.
其实这还真是个好主意
Missy's a good kid. I'm sure she's okay.
米希是个好孩子 她肯定没事的
I was a good kid.
我以前也是个好孩子
Didn't stop me from getting into trouble.
但我还是惹上了麻烦
Me too.
我也是
One time I was at this party and...
有一次我在一个派对上 然后...
Actually never mind.
算了
The important thing is we survived.
重要的是我们都挺过来了
Yes we did.
确实
You just want your children to have an easier time of it.
我们都只是想让自己的孩子过得轻松点
Easier.
轻松点
My baby's gonna have a broke single mom and a teenage dad.
我的孩子有一个穷鬼单亲妈妈和一个未成年爸爸
Let me get you some more tea.
我去给你再倒点茶
Okay.
You know what else is nice Hmm
-你知道还有什么是好的吗 -什么
I get to learn from all your parenting mistakes.
我可以从你们教育孩子的错误中吸取教训
I'm starting to think
我现在觉得
letting you live this long was one of 'em.
让你活到这么大就是其中一个错误
Like that. I'd never say something so awful to my kid.
比如这个 我绝不会对我的孩子说这么可怕的话
Thanks big guy.
谢了 老爹
You awake
你还醒着吗
I've been thinking.
我在想
We don't have to spend every night together.
其实我们不用每晚都在一起
You're preaching to the choir there Connie.
你这话说到我心坎儿里了 康妮
I've been lying awake here for an hour
我醒着在这里干躺一个小时了
wishing I were back home in my own bed.
盼着能回到家里 躺在我自己的床上
Really
真的吗
Everything's the way I like it there.
我喜欢家里的一切
Got a TV in the bedroom
卧室里有电视
and leave the seat up on the toilet.
马桶座一直是掀起来的
And thermostat's not set to storing meat.
空调温度也没低到能用来储存肉类
I did turn the toilet paper around
我确实把卫生纸卷翻过来放了
so it comes over the top like you like it.
这样它就会像你喜欢的那样从上面卷过来
Like the world likes it.
全世界都是这么放的
Don't start on this again.
别又跟我争这个了
So we got a plan
那我们说好了吗
We got a plan.
说好了
So I'll spend tomorrow night at my place.
明晚我回家去
Yep.
Oh thank God.
谢天谢地
Where you going
你要去哪里
Think I might have to crank up the AC.
我想我可能得把空调开强点
'Cause I said "Thank God"
就因为我说了谢天谢地吗
No fooling you.
您可真聪明啊
Okay she's asleep.
好了 她睡着了
I put a trash can by the bed in case she gets sick.
我在床头放了个垃圾桶 以防她要吐
Where am I supposed to sleep
那我睡在哪里
On the floor.
地板上
Why can't she sleep on the floor
为什么不是她睡地板
She doesn't even know where she is.
她都醉得摸不着北了
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你扯这个
I have to find Heather before I lose my ride home.
我得去找海瑟 不然没人送我回家
Fine. But first
-好吧 -但是首先
we have to get our story straight
我们得串通好[正直]
about where I was tonight.
今晚我在哪里的说法
There's only one story and it's straight
只有一个说法 正直的说法
you were here.
你在这里
No I wasn't.
不 我不在
I was at Heather's and you didn't see me.
我在海瑟家 你没看到我
Got it First I have to sleep on the floor
-明白吗 -我先是要睡地板
and now I have to lie for you
然后还得帮你说谎
How 'bout this
不如这样
Work with me and I will officially owe you one.
帮我这个忙 我就欠你一个人情
One what
什么人情
I don't know. One anything.
不知道 任何事情都可以
"Anything" is awfully vague.
"任何事情"这个说法非常模糊
What say we draw up a contract or...
不如我们起草一份合同或者...
Sheldon you went
谢尔顿 你去了
to a frat party now there's a drunk girl in your bed.
兄弟会派对 现在你床上躺了个醉妞
That's the coolest college story you'll ever get to tell.
这是你能告诉别人的最酷大学生活故事了
So I can tell Mom.
那我可以告诉妈妈
No. Someday.
不行 或许某天吧
When
什么时候
Someday when we're old and we can laugh about it.
等我们长大了 可以把这事一笑置之的时候
I got to go.
我得走了
30 years later
三十年后
still not laughing.
还是笑不出来
What are you doing out here
你在这里干什么
It's the middle of the night.
大半夜的
I can't sleep not knowing where she is.
不知道她在哪里 我睡不着
Yeah.
是啊
So we're on the same page when she does show up
我们先对一下口径 等她回来
I'm gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
You're gonna have to beat me to it.
那你下手的速度得快过我
Not saying I love her the most
并不是说我最爱米希
but if anything happened to Missy...
但要是她出了什么事...
She is your little girl.
她是你的宝贝小女儿
Not so little anymore.
也不怎么小了
And I hate it.
我讨厌这种感觉
Well pretty soon you're gonna have a granddaughter.
很快 你就要有个孙女了
Start all over again.
从头经历一遍
You know I had an idea.
我有个想法
I'm gonna put a tracker on her like they do with dolphins.
我要在她身上放个追踪器 就海豚身上放的那种
You're making that up. No it's true.
-你瞎编的吧 -不 是真的
Yeah wherever she goes
不管她去哪里
Timbuktu doesn't matter
不管有多远
we're there.
我们都能找到
I'm home
我回来了
Hey.
你们好啊
Hey to you.
你也好啊
How was Heather's
在海瑟家玩得怎么样
Uh fun.
很有意思
Pizza movies
披萨 电影
the usual.
跟以前一样
You look tired.
你们看起来很累
I didn't sleep too well.
我睡得不太好
Oh. Sorry.
太惨了
Well I'm gonna go to my room.
我回房间了
What happened to killing her
不是说要杀了她吗
I'll get to it.
回头再说
Just so relieved she's okay.
看到她没事我就放心了
Okay I'm good. Missy
好了 我准备好出手了 米希
Wait for me
等等我
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片