Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
I understand you're moving forward
我知道你正在推进
with Sheldon's grant database.
跟谢尔顿的科研补助金数据库立合同的事情
I was an intrinsic part of that.
我也是其中不可或缺的一部分
Hmm. Sheldon didn't mention you.
谢尔顿没提到你啊
Of course he didn't that pint sized little credit hog.
他当然没有啦 这个抢功劳的小豆丁
What did you decide
那你有什么决定
I'm cutting everybody out and doing this myself.
我要把所有人踢出去 独力完成
What I don't need the university
-什么 -我不需要大学
and I don't need Dr. Linkletter.
也不需要林克莱特博士
How are you gonna pay for all this
你怎么支付研发费用呢
I'll find private investors.
我会找私人投资者
They can pay for it on the condition I'm left alone.
在不打扰我的条件下 他们可以支付费用
Are you sure you don't want to think about this a little more
你真的不再考虑一下吗
Perhaps you're right.
或许你说得对
Done. I'm good.
好 考虑完了
Good morning. I'm Sheldon Cooper.
早安 我叫谢尔顿·库珀
Thank you for taking the time to hear my proposal.
感谢你们抽空来听我的提案
I have some handouts.
我有先打印好一些资料
I I'm sorry who are you
抱歉 你是谁啊
Oh I'm... Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀啊
I'm here to pitch my idea for a grant computer database.
我来推我的电脑科研补助金数据库计划
How old are you
你几岁啊
When you hear my presentation I believe you'll realize
等你听完我的报告 我相信你会发现
my age is irrelevant.
我的年纪根本无所谓
So there's no adult with you
所以没有大人陪你吗
Well my mom drove me here but I told her to wait in the car.
是我妈妈开车载我来的 但我让她在车里等我
Is this a joke
这是在开玩笑吗
I assure you it's not.
我跟你保证绝对不是
When I make jokes I follow them with a "Bazinga"
当我开玩笑时 我会在后面加上"逗你玩"
so it's clear.
以免发生误会
"Bazinga."
"逗你玩"
How long does it take to grow a mustache
长出胡子需要多久的时间
I know we've lost to Pineview a lot over the years
我知道我们这些年来输给派恩维尤队很多次
but that's in the past.
但那都是过去式了
You're a different team now.
我们现在已脱胎换骨
So just stick to the plan and you're gonna come out on top.
所以只要照着战术打 你们绝对会赢
And Stevens I don't care how uncomfortable you are
史蒂芬斯 我不管你觉得有多不舒服
you're wearin' your cup tonight.
你今晚绝对得穿护裆
All right
好了
you boys have worked hard for this.
你们辛苦训练了这么久
Now let's get out there and get that W.
现在去打下这场胜仗吧
Yeah Let's go Yes sir
好的 上啊
Looking like some winners in here.
一看你们就会赢呢
Hey y'all. George.
大家好 你好啊 乔治
Pastor Rob you made it. Of course.
-罗伯牧师 你来啦 -当然
And... why
为什么来呢
Coach Wilkins invited me to pray with the kids
威尔金斯教练邀请我来在比赛前
before the game.
带领孩子们一起祈祷
Oh. And... why
了解 所以为什么呢
Can't hurt to have a little extra help
跟上面那位大人物
from the big man upstairs.
祈求一点帮助也不会有什么损失吧
Amen to that.
说得对
All right guys. Circle up.
好啦 各位来围成一圈
Lord we lift these players...
主啊 我们给予这些球员...
What the hell Wayne
你搞毛呢 韦恩
What Lots of teams do it.
怎么 很多队伍都这么做啊
Well why him He's a good guy.
-那为什么非要找他 -他是好人啊
He's been counseling me since Darlene left.
达琳离开我之后 都是他在辅导我
Fine just... next time give me a heads up.
行吧 下次要干什么先通知我一下吧
Yeah you're right I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉
It's okay forget about it.
没事啦 算了算了
Amen Amen
-阿门 -阿门
All right hands in
好啦 手伸过来
"Team" on three
数到三喊"队伍"
One two three
一 二 三
Team Let's go
队伍 上啊
Yeah All right boys go get 'em.
好啦 孩子们 去赢吧
He did "Team on three."
他抢了"数到三喊队伍"
I do "Team on three."
这是我的
I'll do it with ya. Wh...
那我来跟你做吧
It's not the same.
这又不一样
Hey how was the game
比赛怎么样啦
Fine.
还行吧
Well Pineview's a tough team.
派恩维尤队是强队
Don't beat yourself up.
别太泄气
No we won.
不 我们赢了
I want to be happy but your face is confusing me.
我想高兴 但你的表情让我搞不懂
We destroyed 'em. It was a blowout.
我们摧枯拉朽 虐了他们
That doesn't clear things up.
你的解释我还是没懂
Pastor Rob prayed with the team before the game
罗伯牧师在比赛前带领队伍祈祷了
and everyone thinks he's the reason we won.
现在大家觉得他才是我们赢球的理由
So you're mad he helped you win
所以你在不爽他帮你们赢了吗
He didn't help
他帮个屁啊
I coached that team up I designed the game plan.
我训练整个队伍 为他们设计战术
But who do they hoist on their shoulders
但赛末吹哨时 球员们把谁
after the final whistle
扛到肩膀上庆祝了呢
Well...
这个嘛...
What
怎么
Come on.
还用我说吗
Of course I like cars.
我当然喜欢汽车啦
Most girls don't
大多数女孩都不喜欢吗
Well I do.
反正我喜欢
Which one's your favorite
你最喜欢哪一牌
Yeah totally.
完全同意
Ford's the best.
福特最赞了
Missy I need to use the phone.
米希 我需要使用电话
Too bad.
关我屁事
This is important.
我有要紧的事
Can't you lie to boys about liking cars some other time
你不能改天再骗男生你对车感兴趣吗
I gotta go. Bye.
我得挂了 再见
Here.
拿去
Wait don't go away. I need your help.
等等 别走 我需要你的帮忙
This is stupid.
这太蠢了吧
Do you want the money or not
这钱你是想要还是不想要
Hello Yes I have Sheldon Cooper calling for Mr. Jennings.
您好 谢尔顿·库珀办公室想找詹宁斯先生
Yes we'll hold.
可以 我们可以稍候
Hello Mr. Jennings.
你好 詹宁斯先生
Mr. Cooper here.
我是库珀先生
Yes I know we have an appointment for tomorrow
是的 我知道我们预约了明天开会
but I thought why wait to do this face to face
但我想 反正可以打电话聊
when we could do it over the phone Ha ha.
有什么必要一定要见面再谈呢 哈哈
Well it's just that
只是因为
there's been so much interest in the grant database
太多人对科研补助金数据库感兴趣
I wanted to make sure that you got a chance to hear it first.
我想确保你有机会抢先听到第一手消息
Excellent. Well...
太好了
I'm on the phone.
我在用电话
Oh. Sorry baby.
抱歉啊 宝贝
Uh so you can hang up now.
你那边可以先挂掉了
Your voice sounds funny
你的声音听起来怪怪的
are you coming down with a cold
你是不是感冒了
No I'm fine.
没有 我身体好得很
This is my normal adult voice.
这是我正常的大人音
I guess I just miss that sweet little boy voice.
可能我还是很想念你可爱的小男孩音吧
Mom
Wh I It doesn't matter how old I am Mr. Jennings
我几岁这件事情完全不重要 詹宁斯先生
because I'm really really smart.
因为我非常非常聪明
Oh is this about his database thingy
是在谈你那个数据库的东西吗
He is so excited about that
他对这东西真的很有激情
I could barely get him to bed last night.
我昨晚好不容易才哄他去睡觉
Mom
Oh. As long as I've been teaching here
从我开始在这里教书以来
we have never beaten Pineview.
我们就没有打赢过派恩维尤队
Oh well I can't take credit for that.
这功劳不是我的
Gotta give it to the big guy.
都是大家伙的功劳
George
乔治吗
Oh I meant the big guy upstairs
不是 我是指天上的大人
but yeah him too.
不过乔治也有功劳啦
So when you baptize someone
当你给人施洗时
are you only wearing swim trunks or...
你是只穿着泳裤还是...
Oh no no fully covered.
不不不 我全身都穿着衣服
So is it like in a pool...
所以是在泳池里...
or a hot tub or...
还是浴缸里之类的...
I thought you were Mormon.
你不是信摩门教的吗
Mind your business. Okay.
-少多管闲事 -好的
Good mornin'.
早安
Hey George. Hey.
-早安 乔治 -早
Hey good morning George.
早安啊 乔治
What's going on here
你们在聊什么呢
Just talking about Friday's game.
随便聊聊上周五那场比赛
The paper called it the "Medford Miracle."
报纸称之为"梅德福奇迹"呢
No miracle just good coaching.
不是奇迹 良好的教练指导罢了
Let's not forget about those kids
也别忘了那些孩子们
I mean they really played their hearts out.
他们可是使出了浑身解数呢
One of the things I coached them to do.
其中一件我教导他们要做的事
Of course. I'm just saying it's a team effort.
当然啦 我只是说这是团队的努力成果
I'm sorry what are you doin' here
抱歉问一下 你在这里干嘛
Oh. A couple of the players wanted to talk
有几个球员想要聊聊
so I'm waiting for them to have a free period.
所以我在等他们课间有空的时候
Talk about what
聊什么
Anything they want.
任何他们想聊的事情
Just here to listen.
我只是来聆听罢了
He's a good listener George.
他是个很好的聆听者 乔治
If you ever need someone to talk to
如果你哪天想找人谈...
I'm fine.
不必
Sure.
行呗
A man who listens.
一个听人说话的男人
So what's up
有什么事
Well I was hoping I could maybe
我想先征求你的同意
bring a friend over to watch a movie.
我能不能带个朋友过来看电影
And would that friend be a a boy
那个朋友是男生吗
Yeah his name is Dean and he's so cool
对 他的名字叫迪恩 他超酷
and if I bring him to my house
如果我带他回我家
my family's gonna embarrass me
我的家人绝对会害我出糗
and he's never gonna talk to me again.
他就再也不会想跟我说话了
Calm down he can come here.
冷静 你可以带他过来
Thank you.
谢谢
But I have some rules. Anything.
-但我有一些规矩 -尽管说
Okay first rule
第一条规矩
you can sit on the same couch
你们可以坐在同一张沙发
but separate cushions.
但得是不同坐垫上
And no crossing the line.
而且不许跨线
Deal. I'm not done.
-可以 -还没说完呢
I will leave you alone
我不会坐在旁边
but I will cross through occasionally
但我会时不时经过一下
unannounced
不会提前通知
and I better not see any scooting scurrying
最好不要让我看到任何鬼鬼祟祟 偷偷摸摸
or resetting of pillows.
或者是靠枕改变位置的举动
No problem.
没问题
The movie can be PG 13
你们可以看13岁以上级别的电影
but the date has to stay G.
但约会只能是绿色的全年龄适宜约会
I promise. All right then.
-我保证 -那行吧
Thank you you're the best meemaw ever. Yeah I know.
-谢谢 你是世界上最好的姥姥 -我知道
And just so you know Little Mermaid is rated G
顺便跟你说 《小美人鱼》是全年龄电影
and they totally kiss.
但里面接吻了
On the lips.
而且是嘴对嘴
No one will even listen to my ideas.
没有人愿意听我的点子
I'm being discriminated against because I'm too young.
我因为年纪太小而被歧视了
I'm sorry to hear that.
这真是太令人遗憾了
I can't wait till I'm your age
我真迫不及待想变你的年纪
and people treat me with respect and reverence.
这样人们就会尊重并敬畏我
Sometimes older people get discriminated against too.
有时候老人也会受到歧视啊
For what Getting smaller and cuter year after year
歧视哪点啊 身形越变越小 但人越来越可爱吗
Look at you.
看你就知道
Well sometimes people assume
有时候人们会先入为主
because of my age that I'm out of touch that I uh
认为我都这把年纪了 我成了老古板 我...
don't know how to use new technologies that I uh...
对那些新科技肯定一窍不通 我...
Hold on there's a third one.
等等 我还有第三点
So I'm too young and you're too old
所以我太小而你太老是吗
If you take the mean of both our ages
如果取我们年龄的平均数
we'd be a formidable 41.
那我们就是强大的41岁
My name is Sheldon Cooper
我叫谢尔顿·库珀
and this is my partner Dr. John Sturgis.
这是我的搭档约翰·斯特吉斯博士
Greetings. With us
-各位好 -我们这组合
you get both youth and experience.
你们能得到青春与丰富的经验
Oh by the way I remembered that third thing.
对了 我想起第三个点了
I'll tell you later.
我等会再告诉你
So once this is up and running
一旦架设并运作起来
anyone with a computer and a modem can have access
任何有电脑与上网能力的人都能获得
to every grant offered worldwide.
全世界所有科研补助金项目的信息
And you can charge for access on both sides.
而且你们还能双向收费
As the kids like to say ka ching.
就像这年头孩子们会发出的那个声音
That's the sound of a cash register
那是收银机收款的声音
in case the onomatopoeia was unclear.
以免有人没理解这个拟声词
Sounds like this could be very lucrative.
听起来这东西十分有利可图啊
It was clear.
大家都有懂
How soon do you think you could have a prototype
你们多久能弄出个原型呢
Well working around my class schedule
考虑到我的课表
and a sensible bedtime I think within a year.
与合理的睡眠时间 大概一年内吧
If we fund this we'd expect you to work on it full time.
要我们出资 我们要你全职开发
We don't want someone else beating us to the punch.
我们可不想有别人抢在我们之前
I suppose I could uh take a sabbatical from teaching
我是也可以请学术休假来做这件事啦
but my bedtime is also quite rigid.
但我的睡眠时间也挺固定的
Look building a company is not a part time endeavor.
仅靠业余时间是建立不起一个公司的
We need to know our partners are as committed as we are.
我们需要确定合作伙伴与我们一样全身心投入
So you want me to drop out of college
你们希望我大学休学是吗
Of course not. We want to give you money to build a grant database.
当然不是啦 我们希望注资让你开发科研补助金数据库
I guess the question is...
但我想问题是...
what do you want
那你想要什么
Well I I want that too
我当然也想要你们的资金
but I should probably ask my mom.
或许我该问问看我妈
My mom is long dead so...
我母亲去世多年 所以...
I'm good to go.
我没问题
Good news.
好消息
We found investors for the grant database.
我们找到科研补助金数据库的投资人了
Oh honey that's great.
亲爱的 那太好啦
And even more good news you no longer have to drive me to school
还有个更好的消息 你以后不用载我去学校了
because I'm dropping out to work on it.
因为我要休学来弄这个项目
What No you're not.
什么 不 你不能休学
But they won't fund the project unless i'm working on it full time.
但如果我不是全职在做 他们就不会愿意投资
I don't care you're finishing college.
我不在乎 你必须得读完大学
But you let him drop out.
但你就让他辍学啊
And look how his life turned out.
那你看看他人生怎么样了
I'm sorry Sheldon
抱歉 谢尔顿
but you're gonna have to tell them no.
你得跟人家回复不行
I got a job
我有一份工作
and a cool garage to live in.
还有个很赞的车库住
This doesn't have to be permanent. I can always go back.
这又不是永久的 我随时能回去接着读啊
People always say that and then life gets in the way.
很多人都这么说 但生活会挡住这条路
I was gonna go to college after I had Georgie
我本来生完小乔治后也想去读大学
and then I didn't.
但我没去成
And look how her life turned out.
看看她人生变什么样了
This discussion is over.
讨论就此结束
This is so unfair.
这太不公平了
What's going on
发生什么事了
Sheldon wants to quit college.
谢尔顿想从大学休学
So I'm the only one who's not a dropout
只有我不是辍学的废物吗
Who saw that coming
谁能料到啊
Hey Coach.
教练
You got a sec
有空聊聊吗
I'm trying to get through this game tape on Jasper.
我正忙着看贾斯珀队的比赛录像
We're playing them on Friday.
我们周五要迎战他们
Oh I know I'll I'll be there.
我知道 我会到场
Praying for you.
去为你们祈祷
Great.
好棒哦
Heck of a practice today.
今天的练习好辛苦啊
Yeah What practice were you watching
有吗 你看他们练什么项目了
They were soft as noodles out there.
都是一群没用的软脚蟹
Yeah. Yeah I heard you yell that a few times.
是啊 我听见你骂了他们好几次
What can I do for ya Rob
有什么事吗 罗伯
Well you know I counsel a few of your players.
你知道我有辅导你的几名队员
Mm hmm. And uh
-是的 -是这样的
a a couple of them have mentioned that
有两三个人都提到
maybe you've been a little hard on 'em this week.
你这周对他们有点过于严厉了
Really
真的吗
Was it Stevens
是史蒂芬斯吗
I bet it was Stevens.
肯定是史蒂芬斯那臭小子
It doesn't matter.
是谁不重要啦
Thought I should let you know.
我就是觉得该告诉你一声
They think I've been hard
他们以为这就算严厉了
they haven't seen "hard" yet.
他们根本没见识过真正的地狱模式
It's just... I find that some kids
我只是觉得有些孩子
respond better to encouragement.
给予他们鼓励 效果会更好
This isn't Sunday school this is football.
这里不是主日学校 是橄榄球队
Oh hey. I get it.
我懂
I was an athlete in high school. Varsity tennis.
我高中时也是运动员 网球校队的
Okay.
是哦
Almost went to state.
差点被招进州代表队了
I'm sure you did.
是啦是啦
And I'm sure tennis is considered
我相信网球也算是正经运动啦
a real sport... somewhere.
在某个山旮旯
But this is Texas
但这里是血气方刚的德州
and this game on Friday is gonna be a street fight
周五这场比赛会是肉搏战
and it is my job to make sure these boys are ready for it.
我有责任让队员们做好准备
Yeah we got the same goal here George.
我们的目的是一样的 乔治
Really You also want you to get out of my office
真的吗 你也想把你赶出我的办公室吗
All right I'll go.
懂了 我马上走
I'm sorry if I overstepped. I just...
如果我越界了 很抱歉
hope you think about what I said and uh...
希望你能考虑一下我的话
ball's in your court.
网球已到你的半场 轮到你做决定了
Yeah I'm not doin' that back.
我不会挥拍回应你的
Okay. I'm just gonna set this
我把爆米花
right here between you.
放在你俩中间
And remember just one hand at a time.
记住 别同时伸手去拿
Thank you Meemaw.
谢谢你 姥姥
I'll just be upstairs
我就在楼上
unless I'm downstairs.
除非我下来了
I could be anywhere.
我会无处不在
Got it.
知道了
Sorry about her. Oh no
-我姥姥好失礼 -没事
I like that you and your grandma are so close.
我喜欢你和你外婆如此亲近
You do I think it's cool.
-真的吗 -我觉得很酷
Yeah she's cool. We're pretty close.
她人是挺酷的 我们超亲的
I was close to my grandma too.
我以前和我外婆也很亲
Grandmas are the best.
外婆都是最棒的
Yeah.
没错
Mine died earlier this year.
我外婆今年早些时候去世了
I'm sorry.
请节哀
Yeah it's... it's okay.
谢谢 我没事
So should we start the movie
我们开始看电影吧
Totally.
好的
Is she just gonna sit upstairs by herself
她打算一个人待在楼上吗
Oh yeah she loves it.
是的 她超喜欢这样
Probably knitting.
八成在织毛衣
My grandma knitted.
我外婆生前也喜欢织毛衣
Hey think she'd want to watch with us
她会不会想跟我们一起看电影
Oh no she's fine.
不会的
I just know if I had the chance
我知道如果我还有机会
to watch one more movie with my grandma
和我外婆再看一部电影
I'd hate to pass it up.
我绝不会错过
Meemaw
姥姥
So what's goin' on here
现在是什么情况
I really don't know.
讲真 我也不知道
Well how are the boys looking for Friday
周五的大战 孩子们的状态怎么样
Good.
还行
Just good
只是还行吗
'Cause I have a bet with the Jasper principal
我和贾斯珀的校长打了赌
and I really don't want to wear a pink cowboy hat
我可不想因为输了 下次必须戴粉色牛仔帽
to the next pep rally.
去赛前动员会
I gotta be honest it'd be going better
说实话 如果罗伯牧师别多管闲事
if Pastor Rob would stay in his lane.
我们备战会更顺利
Well I thought the kids liked having him around.
我还以为孩子们喜欢他的陪伴
Yeah 'cause he's filling their heads with junk
当然喜欢啦 因为他都给他们灌输
like they should be treated nice and not get yelled at.
球员应该被温柔以待 不该挨训这种歪理
Oh. Well he's one of those huh
原来他是走这种路线的
Yeah.
是的
So I can get rid of him
那我能踢走他了吗
Hell no.
当然不行
We just beat Pineview by 28 points.
我们刚以28分的优势战胜强队派恩维尤
You telling me God didn't have anything to do with that
这种奇迹 难道不是有神助吗
Well I think I deserve a little credit.
我多少也有一点功劳吧
Fine good job.
好吧 干得好
Mustache boy stays. Oh come on.
-那个小胡子得留下 -不是吧
George you don't mess with a winning streak.
乔治 连胜时不能有任何变动影响好运
So as long as we're winning I'm stuck with this guy
这么说 只要我们一直赢球 我就甩不掉他了
That's right.
没错
What if we lose
那要是我们输球呢
Then you're gonna get murdered
那你就会被一个
by a guy wearing a pink cowboy hat.
戴粉色牛仔帽的人弄死
Dad I have a question for you.
爸爸 我想问你个事
Not a good time Sheldon.
我现在不想聊 谢尔顿
Please it's really important.
拜托了 这件事很重要
Whatever it is fine.
不管是什么事 我都答应
Mom Dad said I could drop out of college
妈妈 爸爸说我可以从大学休学了
What George
-什么 -乔治你搞什么
My parents are being completely unreasonable.
我爸妈一点都不讲理
They won't even let me drop out of school.
竟然连我休学的事都不答应
And even after I told them that Bill Gates
我都告诉他们比尔·盖茨
and Steve Jobs both dropped out of college.
和史蒂夫·乔布斯都是辍学党了
What did they say
他们怎么说
They said "We don't care what your friends do
他们说 "我们不在乎你的朋友怎么做
you're not dropping out."
总之你不准休学"
Well Sheldon I know it's disappointing
谢尔顿 我知道你很失望
but uh I think they just have
但他们也是
your best interests at heart.
为你着想
They said that too.
他们也说了这句话
And for every Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
再说 对于每个比尔·盖茨和史蒂夫·乔布斯
there's a Paul Labiscous.
相应的也有一个保罗·拉必斯克斯
Who's that
他是哪位
Exactly.
你没听过就对了
But this is a good idea. We can't just give up.
这是个好主意 我们不能轻言放弃
Well you could go back to the university.
你可以回大学
They were willing to fund it.
他们也愿意资助你
No they wanted to control the whole thing.
不行 他们想拥有全盘控制权
I want somebody who will just give me the money
我想找的是 心甘情愿给我钱
let me work on my own schedule
让我按自己进度做研究
and not expect me to listen to their dumb ideas.
又不用我听他们的蠢意见的人
I don't think rich people who give money
我想听到你说他们的意见很蠢
like being told their ideas are dumb.
还会高兴的冤大头资助人是不存在的
This is fun. Not a lot of people
这样真有意思 没多少人能和我进行
I can talk to scientist to scientist.
科学家之间的谈话
We're not talking scientist to scientist.
我们并没有进行科学家之间的谈话
You're not a scientist
你不是科学家
you're just a rich man that no one will be honest to
你只是个有钱人 没人愿意对你说真话
because everyone wants your money.
因为大家都想要你的钱
What happened
结果怎么样
He found my honesty delightful
他十分认可我的坦诚
and gave the university a lot of money.
给了大学一大笔赞助
Impressive. I know.
-你真厉害啊 -我知道
But what are the odds we'll find someone like him
但我们很难再找到像他一样的人
Hello
Hey Missy it's Dean.
米希 是我迪恩
Oh hi Hey I mean... Hi.
你...你好啊
It was uh
那天晚上
fun hanging out with you the other night.
和你玩得很开心
I thought maybe we could do it again.
我们要不要再约一次
Totally. We could go to the mall.
好啊 我们可以去逛商场
Or we could go mini golfing.
或是去打迷你高尔夫
I was thinking
我在想
maybe we could hang out with your grandma again.
也许我们可以再跟你外婆一起玩
And do what
跟她玩什么
I don't know uh
我想想
we could play a board game
我们可以玩桌游
or...
或是...
Oh my grandma loved to bake cookies with me.
对了 我外婆以前喜欢和我一起烤饼干
I guess that could be fun.
这应该也会好玩吧
Great. It's a date.
太好了 那这约会就说定了
Right. You and me.
好 你和我的约会
At your meemaw's. Can't wait. Bye.
在你姥姥家 我很期待 再见
All right
好了
Hands in "team" on three.
搭手 数到三喊"队伍"
Wait. Isn't Pastor Rob gonna pray with us
等等 罗伯牧师不是要和我们一起祈祷吗
Well he's late and we got a game to play.
他迟到了 我们马上要比赛了
Actually we have a few minutes.
其实还有几分钟
Thanks Wayne.
真是谢谢你啊 韦恩
Y'all want a prayer I'll give you a prayer.
你们想祈祷 那我跟你们一起祈祷
Circle up.
围成一圈
Heavenly Father
天父
bless this team and the hands that catch...
请您保佑这支球队 和接...
the the ball... Oh boy.
-接球的双手 -真要命
...the feet that run and...
还要保佑奔跑与踢球的
and kick...
双脚...
Hey y'all Sorry guys.
孩子们 抱歉啊
Sorry I'm late Coach.
我迟到了 不好意思 教练
Oh Pastor Rob's here you can stop.
罗伯牧师来了 你不用再憋祷告词了
No no George
不用 乔治
I'm I'm sure you're doing great.
你肯定做得很棒
Come on Pastor Rob we want you to do it.
可是我们想让你带头祷告 罗伯牧师
It's fine go ahead.
没事 你来吧
All right. Oh.
那好吧
Heavenly Father bless this team
天父 请您保佑这支球队
Exactly what I said. Shh.
-跟我说的有差吗 -嘘
Help these young men...
帮助这些年轻人...
Thank you so much for bringing this opportunity to me.
十分感谢你们把这个机会带到我面前
This is exciting.
这很激动人心啊
So will you give us the funding
那你愿意资助我们吗
Well it's a lot of money
这笔钱不是小数目
but my horoscope did say take a chance today.
但我的星座运势说 我今天应该冒险一试
You're uh making a big financial decision
你要根据星座运势
based on astrology
做出重大财务决策吗
I know I'm such a Gemini right
就是说啊 我真是典型的双子座呢
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
The alignment of the planets and stars
星球与群星的排列
has no correlation to your success or failure.
和你的成败毫不相干啊
Ah this is great.
这可太棒了
I mean science thrives on this kind of debate.
科学家蓬勃发展正是靠的这种辩论
This isn't a debate.
这不是辩论
Rebuttal. Yes it is.
我反驳 这就是辩论
There we go again.
我们又开始辩起来了呢
Oh I gotta tell ya
老实说
making lab furniture has made me rich
我发家靠的是造实验室家具
but this this is what I really love.
但这 这才是我最喜爱的
Now just to be clear
我先说清楚
we're looking for a financier not a partner.
我们找的是资金提供人 不是合伙人
Oh yes no this is your baby.
我懂 科研是你们的孩子
You guys are the parents I'm just a wet nurse.
你们是父母 我只是奶妈
Just a wealthy wealthy wet nurse.
一个腰缠万贯的奶妈
What does that mean
什么意思
A wet nurse is a woman who suckles another
奶妈就是喂奶给别的...
No no I know what it means I just meant what does he mean
我知道奶妈是什么意思 我只是不懂他说的
Well I mean I just want to be around the process.
我的意思是 我只想参与这个过程
Anything you need I'm your guy.
你们有任何需求就找我
But I'm still in charge right
但仍然是我说了算 对吗
Did NASA fake the moon landing
登月是美国宇航局的骗局吗
No.
当然不是
See that's what I thought until about a year ago.
一年以前我也像你一样天真
Oh we're gonna have so much fun.
我们会玩得很开心的
Close to 23. Hut hut
向球门推进 上上上
Ah damn
该死
Time
暂停
What do you want to do Coach
你想怎么做 教练
Send in the field goal unit we gotta go for a tie.
派出踢球手 必须把比分追平
What
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Not my place.
我没资格插手
You got something to say let's hear it.
你有话想说就说出来
I just don't think
我认为
they're gonna expect you to go for it.
他们不会料到你选择达阵
You fake a field goal you might catch 'em off guard.
你假装射门 也许能杀他们个措手不及
Actually Pastor Rob at this level
其实罗伯牧师 这种水平的比赛
that kind of play never Hang on Wayne.
-那种低级策略... -等等 韦恩
Rob got us a win last week all on his own.
罗伯上周凭借一己之力帮我们获胜
Who are we to say no
我们哪有资格否定他
Are you sure
你确定吗
Yeah I'm sure.
确定啊
What's the worst that could happen
最坏的结果能是什么呢
We could lose. Yep.
-我们会输 -没错
And who would we blame
到时该怪谁呢
Change of plans we're running the fake.
战术有变 假装射门 实则达阵
Really Yeah you heard me.
-真的吗 -你都听到了
Come on let's go.
好了 快去
All right Let's go
好 上场
Let's go guys
加油 孩子们
I don't want to tell you how to do your job
我不想对你的工作指手画脚
but if I was a prayin' man I'd start now.
但如果我是上帝的信徒 我现在会开始祈祷
All right let's go.
好了 上吧
Touchdown
达阵得分
George you crazy son of a bitch
乔治 你个疯子
I can't believe you pulled that off
你居然真的成功了
Me neither.
我也没想到
Looks like we make a pretty good team George.
看来我们合作得很好啊 乔治
Yeah
好棒
What's up boys Go go go
孩子们 冲冲冲
Hey Dean want to help me roll out the dough
迪恩 想帮我擀面团吗
Yeah one second I'm just helping Grandma grease the pan.
稍等 我在帮外婆给盘子涂油
Who
Oh uh sorry.
抱歉
You just remind me of my grandma.
您让我想起我外婆了
I tell you what why don't you help Missy
这样吧 你帮米希
and I'm gonna start the dishes.
我来洗碗
Oh uh while the cookies are baking
趁饼干还没烤好
maybe you could teach me how to play gin rummy.
你能不能教我玩金拉米牌
All right we're done here.
忍无可忍 我们玩完了
What You heard me.
-什么 -你听见了
Are you breaking up with me
你要跟我分手吗
Yeah. You can go now.
没错 你可以滚了
But my mom's not picking me up till 7 00.
但我妈妈七点才来接我
Oh I'll get the cards.
我去拿牌
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片