Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
What is happening to our family
我们家到底怎么了啊
Mom getting kicked out of the church.
妈妈被教会踢出去了
Georgie having a baby out of wedlock.
小乔治未婚得子
We really are white trash.
我们真的是垃圾白人之家呢
But the church is still your family.
但教会依然是你的家人
I'd just hate to see you walk away from the Lord.
我不愿看到你离主而去
Feels like he's walking away from me.
感觉是祂离我而去了
You looking for a new church
你有在找新教会吗
Not yet.
还没呢
'Cause I can see you going Catholic.
我能看出你有改信天主教的潜质
You got a "get thee to a nunnery" vibe.
你身上有一股"看破红尘 投身修女"的气息
Oh. Mom. Really
老妈 你不是吧
Passion's Harvest
《热情的大丰收》
The main character's name is Passion.
女主的名字叫热情
She's inherited her daddy's farm
她继承了她爸爸的农场
and there's a stud in the stable.
而马厩里有一匹"猛马"
Oh that's terrible.
这剧情也太糟糕了吧
Read it then tell me how terrible it is.
你读完再来告诉我到底有多"糟糕"
I'm not reading this trash.
我才不要读这种垃圾文学
So you're literally judging a book by its cover
你真的就以貌取人 以皮论书了呗
All right.
好吧
Fine. I'll give it a look.
我服了 容我一读
How come you've dog eared all these pages
你为什么把这么多页都折记号了
You'll see.
到时候你就知道了
Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
谢尔顿
Ethically can science ever go too far
从伦理上来说 科学是否存在不可逾越的界限
Just because we can do something
只因为我们有能力做到
does that mean we should do something
就代表我们一定得将其实现吗
Yes.
是的
I haven't finished.
我还没说完呢
I'm sorry go on.
抱歉 您继续
Ethically should science have any limitations
伦理上来看 科学该有界限吗
No.
不应该
Interesting.
有意思
What about human cloning
那你觉得克隆人如何呢
More of me Yes please.
复制更多的我吗 多多益善啊
Well what about more of everyone else
那如果其他人也都会倍增呢
No thank you.
别了吧 谢了
What about uh dinosaurs
那恐龙呢
Herbivores yes. Carnivores no.
草食恐龙没问题 肉食恐龙算了吧
Well what about the herbivores who can squash you like a bug
那些能把你像虫子一样一脚踩扁的草食恐龙呢
Good point. No dinosaurs.
有道理 不要恐龙了
So cloning is unethical
所以克隆生物是不合伦理的
Right.
But what if we were to clone Albert Einstein
但如果我们是克隆爱因斯坦呢
That would be swell.
那真是天大的喜事啊
At some point I'm going to need a sidekick.
总有一天我肯定是会需要一个小帮手的
So cloning is ethical
所以现在克隆又合乎伦理啦
Right because Albert Einstein unlike the dinosaur
对 因为爱因斯坦不像恐龙
harmed no one.
不会伤害任何人
I think the victims of the atomic bomb
爱因斯坦的发现协助创造后来的原子弹
which his discoveries helped create might disagree.
我猜弹下亡魂应该会对复不复制他投反对票
So what's the right answer
所以正确的答案是什么呢
That's why we're here to find that out.
这就是我们今天上课的原因 要来寻找答案
Why don't you just tell us
你直接告诉我们答案不就好了吗
Why don't you I asked you first.
-那你怎么不回答呢 -我先问的你
You're it no backsies.
那我再问你 禁止长捉
You can't judge a book by it's cover Willie Dixon
This is such trash.
这是什么垃圾啊
You can't judge an apple by looking at a tree
你不能光看树来评断苹果甜不甜
You can't judge honey by looking at the bee...
你不能光看蜂来评断蜂蜜甜不甜
Oh Passion not the stable.
热情 别在马厩里吧
That's where the horses do their business.
马才在里面"搞"这种事
You can't judge a book by looking at the cover
你不能看封面来评断书好不好
All night long Who wants that
一整夜不停吗 谁想要这么累啊
Who's in there
谁在里面
Uh me.
I'll just be a minute.
我很快就出来
I really need to go
我真的要憋不住了
It's occupied
厕所还能两个人挤吗
I look like a farmer... But I'm a lover...
我看起来像个农人 但其实我是爱人
I could write a better book than this.
我能写出比这更好的东西
Mom
What are you doing here
你来干嘛
I was at the grocery store and I picked some things up for you.
我去超市买东西 顺便给你带了点东西
Thanks but I can buy my own groceries.
谢谢 但我自己能买
I know but you're eating for two.
我知道 但你一人吃两人补嘛
I thought I should help out.
我觉得我应该帮帮忙
Three kinds of pickles
三种腌菜吗
Everybody knows pregnant ladies like those.
大家都知道孕妇就爱吃这种东西
Okay I'm throwing up enough as it is.
谢谢你啊 我已经吐够多了
Why is it so dark in there
为什么里面这么暗啊
No reason.
没什么原因
What's with the candles Are you on a date
怎么还点蜡烛了 你在约会吗
You think I'd dress like this on a date
你觉得我会穿成这样跟人约会吗
I think you look good.
我觉得你这样也很好看啊
Well I don't and if I was on a date
并不好看 而且就算我在约会
it'd be none of your business.
你也没有资格过问
Then why are you sitting in the dark
那到底为什么家里黑灯瞎火
Okay. It's not a big deal.
好啦 也不是什么大事
I was a little short on the power bill this month.
我这个月电费有点没钱交
How come
怎么会这样
Well waiting tables and morning sickness
当服务员与孕吐这两件事合在一起
not a great combination.
你猜结果会如何
Definitely got reflected in my tips.
从收到的小费就能看出来
Don't worry.
不用担心
I'll pay to get your power turned back on.
我会帮你付电费让你家里有电
I'm not a charity case. I can figure this out on my own.
我不需要慈善救济 我能自己解决
But you can't even watch TV.
但你连电视都不能看了
What kind of life is that It's fine.
-这过的是什么悲惨人生啊 -真的没事
I can hear the neighbors fight. That's almost as good as TV.
我能听到邻居的吵架声 跟电视差不多精彩
Hmm. Well I'll leave you with this.
来 东西就给你啦
There's some ice cream in there.
里面有冰激凌
You might want to make that a priority.
你可能得先解决掉它们
Okay. Good night.
好 晚安啦
I got you the kind with three different flavors
我给你买了有三种口味的那种综合冰激凌
'cause I didn't know what you liked.
因为我不知道你喜欢哪种口味
Bye. It's chocolate vanilla and pink.
-再见 -是巧克力 香草与粉色口味
Chapter one.
第一章
When Marie stepped into the bar she knew she looked good.
马莉踏进酒吧的那一刻 她感受到全场对她的瞩目
But not in a vulgar way
不是无礼的淫邪眼神
more for what she didn't show than what she did.
比起盯着露出的美好 更多是对衣袍底下的遐想
Well hello. Hi.
-你好啊 美人 -你好
Dusty.
我叫大灰
That's not a name.
这才不是名字
That's a poorly kept house.
这是没人打扫的房子称呼
What's your mother call you
你母亲叫你什么
Dustin.
达辉
I like that.
我喜欢
And you are
美人芳名
Marie. Marie.
-马莉 -马莉
What are you drinking Marie
你喝什么呢 马莉
A dirty martini.
干马丁尼
Really How dirty
是吗 怎么"干"
Very.
很猛的那种
Sheldon Dr. Sturgis.
-谢尔顿 -斯特吉斯博士
I don't think I can do the assignment.
我觉得我写不了这作业
Why not
为什么呢
Just pick either side of any ethical argument and present it.
任何伦理议题 选好一边立场 然后报告啊
But how do I know which argument to present
但我怎么知道该选哪个议题呢
Any one you want.
任何你想要的议题
And how do I know which side to take
那我怎么知道该选哪一边呢
Any side you want.
你想要的任何一边
But I want to take the right side.
但我想选择对的那边
Maybe there is no right side.
或许并不存在对的那边
This is torture and that can't be ethical.
太折磨人了 这绝对不道德吧
There you go You picked a subject.
这就对啦 你选出了一个议题
And a side.
而且选了边
Oh. Good. Torture is unethical.
太好了 折磨是不道德的
That's clearly the correct position.
这绝对是对的一方
I agree.
我同意
But what if there's a bomb hidden underneath the city
但如果城市的地下藏了一个炸弹
and someone says that the only way to find out its location
而唯一找出来正确地点的方式
is through torture
就是折磨犯人呢
Answer that.
请回答
Let's see.
我想想
Batman plays by Gotham City rules and would use torture
蝙蝠侠行事按哥谭法则 绝对会严刑拷打
but Superman's got those Midwest values.
但超人就很按中西部传统保守价值观
I hate ethics
我恨伦理题
Haven't seen you here before.
没在这里见过你呢
Well I'm just passing through.
我只是个路过这里的过客
Tonight I'm here.
今晚 我在此处
Tomorrow who knows.
明天 谁知我在何方
Guess we'll have to make the most of tonight then.
缘份令我们相会 今晚必定要"功德圆满"
I guess so.
看来是的
What do you say...
你说...
we get out of here
我们离开这里可好
What do you have in mind
你有什么计划呢
I don't know.
不知道啊
I was thinking maybe we take a walk.
或许我们可以去散散步
You can tell me more about your hopes and dreams.
你再跟我多说说你的梦想与抱负
What's going on in here...
巨细无遗 从上...
and all the way down here.
到下
You really want that
你真的会想听吗
To know who you really are
真正地了解你
There's nothing I want more.
这是这世上我最想要的事
Oh my.
要命了
Hi.
你好
Hey. This is a surprise.
稀客稀客啊
Sorry to just drop in.
抱歉没打招呼就来
No. No it's okay.
没 完全没关系
Let me just...
等我...
Sorry.
抱歉啊
The cleaning lady didn't come today.
我的打扫女工今天还没来上班
Your mother Good one.
-你妈妈吗 -好哏
So what's going on
所以有什么事吗
So you know how I said I had everything under control
你还记得我跟你说我自己能解决吗
Yeah. Things have changed.
-记得 -情况有变
I wasn't just short on the power bill.
我不只是交不起电费
I was also short on the rent
我也交不起房租
and uh now I'm short on a place to live.
我现在还没地方住了
Oh okay well you're welcome to stay here.
没事啊 欢迎你住过来
Mi garage su garage.
我的车库 就是你的车库
It'd just be for a little while. Stay as long as you need.
-我就暂住一阵 -想住多久都行
You got stuff in your car Should I go get it
你东西在车里吗 我去帮你搬吧
Yeah about that um...
这个嘛...
All my stuff's in the apartment and my landlord padlocked it.
我的东西全被我房东锁在公寓里了
That ain't right.
这样太过分了吧
He said when I pay the back rent he'll let me in.
他说等我付清房租就让我进去拿
Hell with that I'll go get your stuff.
管他的 我去帮你拿东西
How are you gonna do that
你要怎么拿
Don't you worry about it make yourself comfortable.
不用你担心 你自己找舒服的地方坐
Okay.
好吧
Oh you hungry
你饿吗
You want some SpaghettiOs
想吃点罐头通心粉吗
I'm sorry that was rude.
抱歉 我太失礼啦
There's your clean spoon.
给你放了干净的汤匙
Can I change the channel Well I'm watching this.
-我能转台吗 -我正在看这台呢
I miss when you had a real job and were gone more.
我好怀念你有正经工作常不在家的日子
Can you two help me with my homework
你们能帮忙我的作业吗
Did I hear him right
我没听错吧
Yeah he asked for help.
没听错 他来搬救兵了
With his schoolwork Yep.
-而且是帮忙他的作业 -对啊
How long have you known him All my life.
-你认识他多久了 -打从我自娘胎出来
Has he ever asked for help No.
-他有寻求过帮助吗 -从未有过
Hello. Hang on.
-好了没 -你等等
Is this some kind of prank
他是不是想整我们啊
It's not a prank. I just need help with my homework.
这不是整人 我只是作业有地方需要帮助
Did a bully take it from you No.
-是有恶霸抢走了你作业吗 -不是
Is it real heavy You need help lifting it
还是作业很重 你需要有人帮忙搬
No I need your opinion on an ethical dilemma.
不是 我需要你们在伦理难题上给意见
Should robots have the same rights as humans
机器人应该跟人类平权吗
That depends.
看情况
What's "ethical" mean
"伦理"是什么意思
Don't shoot I'm not a robber
别开枪 我不是贼
Turn around real slow.
慢慢转过身来
How's this 'Cause I can go slower.
这速度怎么样 我还能再更慢
You picked the wrong apartment little man.
你选错地方了 年轻人
Ain't this 208
这不是208室吗
It's 207.
这里是207室
I'm in the wrong apartment.
我来错了公寓
I just said that.
我刚刚才这么说
I can explain.
我能解释
My girlfriend well she's not really my girlfriend
我女朋友 其实她不是我女朋友了
but she's having my baby.
她怀了我的孩子
She got evicted
她欠租被赶走
and I came to get her stuff.
我是来帮她拿回行李的
Are you talking about Mandy
你说的是曼蒂吗
Yes.
You're the dumb bastard that knocked her up
你就是那个搞大她肚子的傻逼
Yes that's me Not a robber dumb bastard
对 就是我 不是贼 是傻逼
Aw hell.
我去
Put your hands down.
把手放下来吧
I ain't gonna shoot you.
我不会开枪打你的
I saw the padlock on her door.
我看到她门上的锁了
Yeah and all her stuff's in there.
对 她所有家当都在里面
I came to get it for her.
我来帮她拿出来
I like that girl.
我喜欢那女孩
She's a good one.
她是个好姑娘
I agree.
我同意
Why don't you marry her
那你为什么不跟她结婚
I'm trying. She don't want to.
我想娶她啊 但她不想嫁我
So you think getting her toothbrush's gonna change that
你以为帮她拿回牙刷就能让她改变心意吗
Couldn't hurt.
总不会有坏处吧
So what do you say can I go
我可以走了吗
Yeah.
可以啊
Thank you sir. Good night sir.
谢谢你 大哥 晚安 大哥
Sorry to bother you sir.
很抱歉打扰你了 大哥
Nice kid.
小伙子挺好的
Glad I didn't kill him.
幸好我没一枪打死他
Sometimes I feel like at my age
有时我觉得 我活到这把年纪
I should have everything all figured out.
早该看透人生了
But I don't.
但我并没有
Nobody has it all figured out.
没人能看透人生
You ever get scared
你有没有害怕过
Oh yeah. All the time.
当然有 时刻都感到害怕
I mean like right now I...
比如此刻
I'm scared you won't like me.
我就怕你会不喜欢我
Oh Dusty.
大灰
You don't have to worry about that.
你完全不用担心这一点
You promise
你保证吗
With God as my witness.
上帝可以作证
Well I hope he's not watching right now
那希望祂老人家现在没在看
'cause I'm about to kiss you.
因为我要吻你了
What you writing
你在写什么
Oh. Uh just making a list of chores
就是列一下
that need to get done.
要干的家务活儿
Well that doesn't sound like fun.
听起来不太有意思
Well...
其实
one of them is.
有一件活儿很有意思
I'll get to the rain gutters.
我会去修雨水槽的
You just got to...
你只用...
What's happening
什么情况
Why don't you come to the bedroom and find out
你来卧室就知道有什么情况了
Weird day.
今天真神奇
Did you have any problems getting into the apartment
你潜进公寓 有没有遇到麻烦
No.
没有啊
In the right window out the right window.
进出都没有爬错窗口
Easy peasy.
轻而易举
You can hang your dresses and whatnot on the barbell.
你的裙子那些可以挂在杠铃上
Fancy.
太洋气了
So we're clear uh
先把话说清楚
just 'cause we're sleeping together
虽然我们一起睡觉
doesn't mean we're... "sleeping" together.
但不代表会一起"睡觉"
I understand.
我明白
If you want you can take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor.
如果你想 你可以睡床 我打地铺就好
Oh I can't ask you to do that.
我不能得寸进尺
It's okay. I got a sleeping bag and I'm young.
没事 我有睡袋 而且我还年轻
We'll share the bed just uh keep your hands to yourself.
我们一起睡床吧 但你的手不准乱摸
Works both ways. You keep your hands to yourself.
反过来也一样 你也管好你的手
I'll manage.
我能管好
Well if you find you can't that's okay too.
如果你情难自禁 我也没有意见啦
Hey uh what's the bathroom situation
对了 上厕所怎么解决
Oh I pay rent. You can use the one in the house.
我有付房租 你可以使用屋子里的卫生间
Good I was afraid you were gonna say that sink.
那就好 我还担心你会叫我尿在那个洗手池里
The sink
洗手池
That's kind of gross.
那多恶心啊
I'll be right back.
我出去一下
Looks like you're just a sink again.
看来你只能当回单纯的洗手池了
Oh George.
乔治
Mm you like that
你喜欢这招吗
I love that.
我爱死了
How about we turn the lights off
要不把灯关了吧
Yes please.
快去
Tickles
好痒
Get out. Get out.
出去 你出去
What
怎么了
I'm using the sink.
我要用洗手池
Sweet.
太好了
Good morning. Morning.
-早安 -早上好
Did someone have a sleepover
有人来过夜啦
Mandy's gonna be staying with me for a little bit.
曼蒂会在我那暂住一阵子
Mm hmm.
嗯哼
It's not like that.
不是你想的那样
Didn't say it was.
我也没说是啊
Go ahead and take a seat I'll make you some scrambled eggs.
你去坐吧 我给你做炒蛋
Since when do you make eggs
你几时学会烹饪鸡蛋了
I can make eggs.
我当然会做鸡蛋
He can't make eggs.
他不会做鸡蛋
Actually my stomach's a little queasy.
其实我有点反胃
How about just some toast
我吃点烤吐司就行了
Great. Toast I can do.
好啊 我可以烤吐司
Good morning everyone.
各位家人早上好
Niblingo.
侄手足家长
I'm sorry what
你说什么
It's an honorific I came up with to
这是我想出来的敬称
describe a woman who's carrying my future niece or nephew
用来形容怀了我未来侄子或侄女
but is not related to me by law.
但和我没有姻亲关系的女性
You remember Sheldon.
你记得我们家的奇葩谢尔顿吧
I do.
永生难忘
Yeah.
就是说
I'm glad you're here.
你在这里太好了
I have a question about robot ethics
我有个关于机器人伦理的问题
I was hoping you could help me with.
希望你能帮我解答
Sheldon leave her alone.
谢尔顿 别烦她好吗
No it's okay he can ask me a question.
没事啊 他可以问我
I'm his uh... What am I
毕竟我是他的... 叫什么来着
Niblingo. Niblingo. What's your question
-侄手足家长 -侄手足家长 你想问什么
Ethically should a robot be programmed to never kill
从伦理上讲 是否应该将机器人设计成不能杀人
even if killing would save lives
就算杀人能拯救生命
Where's the dang toaster
烤吐司机放哪啦
Welcome to breakfast at our house.
欢迎来到库珀家早餐
Fire
着火了
What What Where
什么 哪里着火了
You know thanks for keeping an eye on things.
谢谢你有盯好商品免遭小偷啊
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't get much sleep.
我昨晚没怎么睡
Oh you and Mary fighting again
你和玛丽又吵架了
Oh no we're getting along real good.
不是 我们相处得很好
Okay.
好吧
I mean... real good.
"彻夜不眠"那种好
Yeah. I I said okay.
真的不用展开细说
It's like she's a different person.
她就像变了一个人似的
That reminds me of a film.
你这么说我想起了一部电影
A lady fell off a boat she hit her head
一个女人从船上跌落 撞到头
and when she woke up she was a completely different person.
她醒来后 性情大变
What's your point
你到底想说什么
Did Mary fall off a boat recently
玛丽最近有从船上掉下来吗
Not that I know of. Well you should ask her.
-据我所知没有 -那你应该问问她啊
We're not boat people Dale.
你几时见我们坐过船 戴尔
Something strange is going on in the bedroom.
最近卧室里的情况不寻常
Uh huh.
是吗
I mean I'm happy about it.
我是没有意见啦
You know it's actually pretty great.
其实我爽死了
I just...
我只是...
I don't understand why.
不明白为什么会这样
See now I'm with you there.
这我知道
When I was married to June
我和琼还是夫妻时
she was going through the change. Hmm.
她曾经历过这种变化
She became downright frisky.
她变得非常饥渴
I think Mary's a little young for the change.
玛丽还没到如狼似虎的"那个期"吧
Well you'd think.
按理说是的
Nature's curious.
但世界之大无奇不有
I went to school with a kid whose hair turned gray
我有一个同学 上高一时
in the tenth grade.
头发就变白了
We called him Whitey. Clever.
-我们叫他"白佬" -好妙的外号
He used to buy us liquor.
他以前经常装成大人帮我们买酒
Oh anyway
总之
what I'm saying is that
我想说的是
have the family medic do a once over on her.
你最好叫家庭医生帮她做次全身检查
You know kick the tires see how she's rolling.
好好看看她哪里出了毛病
Yeah thanks Dale.
谢你全家啊 戴尔
I tell you my wife wants to have sex with me
我告诉你我老婆想跟我打炮
you tell me she needs to see a doctor.
你就说她需要看医生
Well I'm sorry.
我真是失礼了
You making a woman hot that's completely normal.
你让女人欲火焚身可太正常不过了
Hey.
我回来了
I thought you were working.
我以为你还在上班
Oh I'm on lunch break.
现在是午休
Brought you something to eat.
我给你带了点吃的
Oh thank you.
谢谢你
Oh I also got you some ginger ale for your tummy.
我还拿了些姜汁汽水 让你的胃舒服点
Why do you look like you're gonna cry
你怎么看起来快哭的样子
'Cause I am.
因为人家就是快哭了
What's wrong
出什么问题了
My whole life.
我整个人生都出大问题了
A year ago I was a TV weather girl in San Antonio
一年前 我还是圣安东尼奥市的气象女孩
and now I'm living in a garage with the 17 year old
现在我却和搞大我肚子的17岁男孩
who got me pregnant.
住在车库里
I'll be 18 before you know it.
我很快就满18岁了哦
But not before you're a father
但在那之前你就当爹了
Okay well what can I do
好吧 那我能做些什么
Nothing you're doing great.
什么都不用做 你已经做得很棒了
That's how screwed up my life is right now
这说明我现在的生活有多糟糕
you're the best part of it.
你竟然已是我生命中最美好的那部分
Thank you.
谢谢你这样说
I'm really trying.
我真的很努力了
I know you are.
我知道
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Is it
真的吗
I peed in the sink last night.
我昨晚甚至在洗手池里尿尿了
Trust me I'll fix this.
相信我 我会解决这问题
Now here's the guest room.
这里就是客房
Make yourself at home.
你当自己家就好 不用拘束
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
It's only temporary I promise.
我只是暂住一阵子 我保证
Oh no problem.
我不介意啊
Stay as long as you need.
你需要住多久都可以
Bathroom's right down the hall.
卫生间就在走廊尽头
Oh boy a bathroom.
太好了 有正经卫生间
I'll go get the rest of your stuff.
我去把你剩下的东西都拿过来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Question about your TV...
对了 你的电视机
I want it. Gotcha.
-我想要 -没问题
I started working on this presentation
我一开始准备的发言内容
to address specific ethical dilemmas.
是思考如何解决特定的伦理难题
The laws of robotics
机器人定律
whether torture can be justified
折磨是否正当
and cloning people for fun and spare parts.
为了好玩和备用器官而克隆人
But I realized before resolving
但在解决这些道德困境前
any of these moral quandaries the real decision is
我意识到 真正的决定是
who gets to decide.
谁有资格做出决定
Do we put it up for a vote
大家投票表决吗
Does everyone get to decide for themselves
每个人都能自主决定吗
Should it be by committee
该由委员会来决定吗
Is that committee elected or appointed
那委员会成员是被选出来的还是任命的呢
You see where I'm going You probably don't.
你们明白我想说什么吗 估计你们跟不上
For the smartest decision
我们需要最聪明的人
we need the smartest person.
来做出最明智的决定
Ladies and gentlemen in the field of scientific ethics
女士们先生们 在科学伦理这一领域
we can't rely on
我们不能依靠
democracy or plutocracy.
民主制度或财阀当政
We need an autocracy
我们需要独裁政府
or to be more precise a "Sheldocracy."
或者说得更具体一些 就是"谢尔顿独裁"
Um I don't think this was the assignment.
我布置的作业好像不是这个
Sorry Dr. Sturgis I pick the assignments now.
抱歉 斯特吉斯博士 现在由我来选作业
Everybody for next class
各位同学 下一节课
I want 500 words on what you can do
交500字作业 说说你能做些什么
to further the Sheldocracy.
来推进谢尔顿独裁
Punishment for typos will be severe.
如出现拼写错误 会遭到严厉惩罚
Class dismissed.
各位同学 下课
Hey that's my line.
那是我的台词
No it isn't.
才不是
Why don't you see me after class.
你下课后来找我接受训话
Class dismissed.
各位同学 下课
And I'm telling you
你要明白
your feelings are valid.
你的感受并不是无理取闹
I don't know.
我不知道啦
Look at me.
看着我
I know.
我知道
Now tell me about the rest of your day.
告诉我 你今天过得怎么样
Dusty...
大灰
I think I'm done talking.
我已经说得够多的了
Do you mean...
你意思是...
I do.
没错
Mom I've really got to go
妈妈 我快憋不住了
Use the sink in the garage
去车库的洗手池解决
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片