Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Why are you talking to my husband
你为什么跟我老公倾诉
about your love life
你的感情生活
You know Mary you might want to be careful
玛丽 你最好别随便
about throwing stones
攻击别人
'cause I've seen your glass house.
因为你自己心里也有鬼
Hey it's Missy. I stole my dad's truck
我是米希 我偷开走了我爸的车
I'm running away. Want to come
我逃家了 你想一起吗
Come and get me.
快来接我
All right your parents are on their way.
你们爸妈正赶来接你们
Are they mad
他们是不是很生气
If my daughter stole my car and ran away I'd be mad.
要是我女儿偷开我的车离家出走 我会很生气
You may never drive again.
你以后休想再开车
And you are not hanging out with Paige anymore.
你以后也不准再跟佩吉玩
I liked it better when you two weren't talking.
我无比怀念你俩怄气不说话的时候
If you're feeling ignored don't worry.
如果你觉得被忽视了 别担心
We're gonna be laser focused on you from now on.
从今往后我们会紧紧盯死你
The stars at night are big and bright
夜晚的星星又大又亮
《Deep in the Heart of Texas》这首歌在德州广受欢迎 算得上非正式州歌
Deep in the heart of Texas
深深在德州之心
The prairie sky is wide and high
大草原的天空宽广无垠
Deep in the heart of Texas.
深深在德州之心
Remember it's always four claps.
要记得 永远是拍四下
Never three always four.
不是三下 永远四下
You know who claps three times
你知道什么人会拍三下吗
Yankees.
纽约佬
And as Texans we always remember the Alamo.
作为德州人 我们也要永远铭记阿拉莫战役
是德州独立战争中的关键时刻
这场战役发生在1836年
Otherwise we might as well just live in Oklahoma. Blech.
如果忘本 干脆去住恶心的俄克拉荷马州算了
Hey how long have you been here
你来多久啦
I just came to check on her before work.
我就是上班前来看看她
She was up and you were snoring like a buzz saw.
她已经醒了 而你呼噜打得像圆锯
I do not snore.
我才不打呼噜
Okay.
行行行
Be nice.
善良点
You didn't hear it
你没听到吗
I didn't say that. I said "Be nice."
我可没这么说 我是说"善良点"
Okay well thanks for letting me get some rest.
行吧 谢谢你们让我能多睡会儿
No problem. Good morning CeeCee.
-小意思 -早安啊 丝丝
She's fed she's changed
已经喂饱也换好尿布
and we got through the first two verses
我们也唱完了
of "Deep in the Heart of Texas."
《深深在德州之心》的前两段
Did you tell her about the claps
你有跟她讲拍手的规矩吗
Of course. Good.
-那当然 -那就好
What you planning for your birthday
你生日怎么安排啊
Probably just gonna take it easy.
随便过过就行了吧
Oh my God.
天啊
Saturday's your birthday. I totally forgot.
我完全忘了周六是你的生日
Don't worry about it.
没事啦
Honestly I don't even know what today is.
而且说实话 我连今天是周几都记不清
Thursday. It's Thursday
-周四 -已经周四了吗
Really That's weird.
真的假的 怪了
Anyway I'm really sorry.
好啦 真的很抱歉
It ain't a big deal.
小事情
What do you mean it's not a big deal
什么叫小事情
You're gonna be 18.
你可是要满十八岁了
You can legally buy me cigarettes.
你可以合法帮我买香烟了
And CeeCee's excited her dad's gonna be an actual adult
丝丝也很期待他的爸爸终于要成年了
and she doesn't have to change the subject
这样以后有人问爸爸的年龄时
every time his age comes up.
她都不用赶紧转移话题了
If I wasn't mature that'd probably hurt my feelings.
要不是我很成熟 你刚才的话很可能伤到我呢
And you don't have to get me anything.
你也不用给我买什么礼物啦
She's enough.
有她就足够了
Glad you like her. I didn't save the receipt.
那就最好 我没留发票 没办法把她退了
Well I got to get to work.
好啦 我得去上班了
Bye CeeCee.
再见啦 丝丝
You miss being 18
你想念自己十八岁的时候吗
No pretty happy where I am right now.
不会 我对我现在挺满意的
Yeah me too.
我也是
I'm lying. Yeah me too.
-我在撒谎 -我也是
My sister was facing the repercussions of her recent joyride
我妹妹正在面对她最近驾车逃家的后果
by being grounded at home.
她被禁止出去玩
No TV
不准看电视
No music
不准听音乐
No magazines.
不准看杂志
If you want you can read a book.
想读东西就去读本书
我宁愿去死
And I despite being innocent of all wrongdoing
而我这个从不犯错的小天使
was being punished as well.
也连带受到了惩罚
Not by my parents but by society
不是被父母惩罚 是被社会
and their insistence on a "Spring break."
以及它们对"春假"这玩意的坚持
One whole week of no school. No fair.
整整一周不准上学 太不公平了吧
You two should do something together.
你们俩个应该一起做点什么
Go outside take a walk.
出去外面散散步吧
I'd rather die.
我宁愿去死
I'd rather read.
我宁愿读书
You could make a card for Georgie.
你可以给小乔治弄张卡片
It's his birthday Saturday.
他这周六生日
You're right I need to get him a gift.
对啊 我应该给他买份礼物
I should go to the mall.
我要去一趟商场
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都别想去
But it's my only brother's 18th birthday.
但这是我唯一的哥哥的十八岁生日
Excuse me.
什么意...
Fine it's my favorite brother's 18th birthday.
行 我最爱的哥哥的十八岁生日
Better. I got to go to work. Keep an eye on her.
-这好多了 -我得去上班了 盯紧她
I will.
我会的
I was talking to your father
我是跟你爸爸说
but actually sure.
不过转念一想 麻烦你了
Bye.
再见
So are you gonna be mad at me forever
你们要永远这么生我气吗
No not forever.
当然不会永远生你气啦
But I'm not gonna be done anytime soon.
但短时间内也不会消气就对了
Okay look I know I'm grounded and I'm missing spring break
听我说 我知道自己被禁足 还会错过春假
and I totally deserve it.
这一切是我罪有应得
There better not be a "But."
你后面最好别接个"可是"
There isn't.
没有啊
However...
但是呢...
I need to catch up on 90210
我得看最新一集的《飞越比佛利》
because everyone will be talking about it Monday
因为周一上学时大家都会讨论
and if I miss it I might as well not even go back to school.
如果我没看 我干脆别回学校得了
Too bad.
活该
Come on even prisoners
别这样嘛 监狱里的犯人
get to go out to the yard for an hour a day.
每天也有一个小时的院子放风时间啊
Fair enough.
有道理
There's the yard. Knock yourself out.
门外就是院子 你好好去放风吧
I know a way for you to watch whatever you want.
有个方法能让你看到所有想看的东西
How
怎么做
Your imagination.
运用你的想象力
That's stupid.
太蠢了吧
Did you know there's a German folk song about it
你知道有一首德国民谣唱了这个吗
Don't. My thoughts will not cater
-别 - 我的思想不会迎合
To duke or dictator
公爵或独裁者
No man can deny
没有人能否认
Die gedanken sind frei.
思想是自由的
Where are you going
你要去哪里
Mom said no music.
妈妈说不准听音乐
Die gedanken sind frei.
思想是自由的
Wer kann sie erraten.
谁能猜透它们
She's finally napping. Great.
-她终于睡下了 -太好了
You get 20 minutes.
你有20分钟自由时间
What you gonna do
你打算干嘛
Sleep bathe eat
睡觉 洗澡 吃饭
No I took a bath a few days ago. I think I'm set.
我几天前洗过澡了 应该不用
Those baths aren't just for you.
澡不是为你自己一个人洗的
Hey I was thinking about doing something nice
我想为小乔治的生日做点什么
for Georgie's birthday.
来表达一下心意
How nice 'Cause I'm all set
想心意到哪种程度 先说好
with great grandchildren for now.
我对抱新曾外孙可没有兴趣
Well I just gave birth and he's seeing another woman
我刚生完小孩 他又在跟其他女人交往
so I was thinking maybe a cake
所以我想的就只是弄个蛋糕
and some of his favorite food.
然后做点他爱吃的东西罢了
That's sweet you're gonna cook.
不错啊 你要给他做饭
Actually uh...
其实...
Okay.
I'll do the food you handle the cake.
那我来做饭 你负责蛋糕
Great.
太好了
Hey uh does Mary know how to bake
话说... 玛丽知道怎么烤蛋糕吗
Yeah. Perfect.
-知道啊 -太完美了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来上班啊
How's little Constance doing
小康斯坦丝怎么样啦
We're calling her CeeCee.
我们现在就叫她丝丝
Well that's just the cutest.
那可真是太可爱了
Mm hmm.
嗯哼
Oh I got you coffee.
我帮你买了杯咖啡
Don't worry
你放心
it's not the sludge we serve.
不是我们这里卖的馊水
I got it from the 7 Eleven on the corner.
是从街角的7-11买的
Thank you but I'm fine.
谢谢你 但我不喝
Are you sure
你确定吗
I put some of those flavored creamers in it.
我还加了新的那种什么调味奶精呢
Fancy.
很潮哦
I really have a lot of work to catch up on.
我真的有很多工作需要赶
Of course.
明白
Well I will leave you to it.
那我不打扰你干活儿了
But later on
但晚一点
I want to see pictures of that baby.
我想看看宝宝的照片
I don't have any with me.
我身上没有带
Well you can describe her to me.
那你可以给我描述描述嘛
She's about yay big
她大概这么大
and bald.
没头发
Nothing you ain't seen before.
跟你看过的宝宝都一样
Sounds adorable.
听起来好可爱啊
Do you want this open or... Closed.
-门你是想开着还是... -关上
What are you doing
你在干什么
Nothing go away.
没什么 走开啦
You're not allowed to watch TV.
你被禁止看电视了
Sheldon let me have this.
谢尔顿 就让我看看
While Dad's gone I'm the man of the house
爸爸不在的时候 我就是一家之主
and the man of the house has to enforce the rules.
而一家之主就是要执行规矩
The man of the house is about to get his teeth knocked out.
一家之主的牙马上就要被打飞了
Puberty's made you mean.
青春期让你变好凶残啊
I need to know what happened on my show.
我必须知道我的剧演了什么
And you'll find out when your privileges are restored.
等你重获看电视权后就能知道了
I can't wait that long
我等不了那么久
each episode builds on the last.
每一集都是紧连着上集剧情的
Imagine a Star Trek that ends with "To be continued "
想象一下《星际旅行》结束在"下集待续"
and you don't get to continue.
但不准你看下一集
That would never happen because I follow the rules.
这件事永远不可能发生 因为我很守规矩
You are this close to a purple nurple.
你快要尝到抓奶龙爪手了
You leave my nurples alone.
你离我的奶远一点
Yes
谁啊
Hey Mary
玛丽
you get a chance to send out those checks
你有空把支票都开出来吗
Not yet but I'll get to it.
还没 之后会弄
All right.
行吧
It's just that the checks to the vendors
只是通常给供应商的支票
go out on Tuesdays and it's Thursday.
是周二就得给出去 今天都周四了
I know the days of the week Brenda.
布兰达 我知道今天是周几
Okay.
好吧
You want checks
你想要支票吗
Here's checks.
那我就给你支票
Mancuso Maintenance.
曼库索维修服务
$45.
45块
There you go.
给你
Mary... Lone Star Vending.
-玛丽 -孤星贩卖机
$200.
200块
Okay if you're mad just talk to me
好了 你要是有哪里不爽 就直接跟我谈
instead of whatever this is.
不用搞现在这套吧
I'm not mad.
我没有不爽啊
Okay come on Mary. We're friends.
别这样 玛丽 我们是朋友啊
Just not as good of friends as you are with my husband.
只是比不上你跟我老公那么要好
Okay if you're gonna keep working here
好了 如果你要继续在这里工作
we have to figure this out.
那我们就得讲清楚说明白
Maybe I shouldn't work here.
或许我不应该在这里工作
Maybe you shouldn't. Are you firing me
-或许你是不应该 -你要炒我吗
Well I thought you were quitting.
我还以为是你想辞呢
Maybe I was. Then maybe I was.
-或许老娘还真想辞 -那我也是真想炒
Then I am.
那我辞
Then I do.
那我炒
Great then I'm leaving.
很好 那我这就走
Well I'm a little confused but okay.
行 我有点没搞清状况 但你走就走
Mary you're home early.
玛丽 你提早回来啦
I'm sorry am I bothering you
抱歉啊 打扰到你了吗
No just thought you'd still be at work.
没有啊 只是以为你这个点还要上班
Well I'm not.
没有班
I don't work there anymore.
我不在那里工作了
Brenda and I got in a fight.
我跟布兰达吵了架
Wait what
等等 什么
Did you get fired
你被炒鱿鱼了吗
Yes. Or maybe I quit.
是吧 又或者是我辞工作了
I don't know it's unclear.
不知道 反正是一团乱
Well whichever one it was
无论是哪种状况
I'm on your side. Screw Brenda.
我都支持你 去他的布兰达
You don't even know what happened.
你都不知道发生了什么事
You're right. Sorry. What happened
你说得对 抱歉 发生什么了
Well Brenda was being overly nice
布兰达突然莫名其妙对我好到过头
which really rubbed me the wrong way
结果反而让我感到很反感
so I tore her head off.
于是我就跟她开撕了
Well I don't see what choice you had.
你也是被逼到绝路啦
George don't.
乔治 别假了
What I'm on your side.
干嘛 我是挺你的呀
Why do I even tell you anything
我为何要跟你说任何事
Love you
爱你哦
Missy are you busy
米希 你忙不忙
Do I look busy
我像在忙的样子吗
I do some of my best thinking lying down.
我有些最棒的想法就是躺着想出来的
Yeah well I'm not thinking.
但我没在想事情
The shower is another excellent place to cogitate.
淋浴也有益于思考哦
Sometimes I'll just lather up and drift off...
有时我就抹好肥皂 神游太虚
What do you want Sheldon
你到底有什么事 谢尔顿
Well I was thinking about what you said about Star Trek
我刚才想了一下你对《星际旅行》的评论
and how it'd be hard to watch part one and not part two.
你说很难只看前一集不接着往下看
So I can watch 90210
那我可以看《飞跃比佛利》了
No but I can offer you the next best thing
不行 但我能给你仅次于它的好东西
Theater of the mind.
头脑小剧场
This is why people hate you.
所以大家才讨厌你
No I've watched your program
不 我看了你的剧
and I can tell you everything that happened.
我可以告诉你所有情节
So you know what happens
那你知道布兰登的赌瘾
with Brandon's gambling problem
会有什么结果
And how Dylan and Kelly are doing
也知道迪伦和凯莉怎么样了
I do. Okay.
-我知道 -好
Wait why would you do that for me
等等 你怎会这么好心
Well when you tried to watch the tape
你之前想偷看录像带时
I ended up watching the first 12 seconds of it
害我不小心看了开头的12秒
and the completist in me had to finish it.
我内心的完美主义迫使我把剧看完了
That's so dumb.
也太蠢了吧
I love it. Tell me everything.
我爱死了 快给我娓娓道来
Well it starts off with Kelly
一开始凯莉
working out on an exercise machine.
在健身机上锻炼
Oh she's dating Dylan
她正在和迪伦交往
who was dating her best friend.
迪伦的前任是她的闺蜜
Mm hmm.
She gets sweatier and sweatier which I'm assuming
她的汗越流越多
is because of the exercise
我猜是因为在做运动
although it could be the weather.
但也有可能是天气原因
Los Angeles is the land of sun and fun.
毕竟洛杉矶是阳光与乐趣之城嘛
Did she look upset
她看起来是不是不开心
Hard to say. She looked sweaty.
不好说 她一副汗流浃背的样子
What happens next
接下来呢
Well then she and her brother David
接着她和她哥哥大卫
get into a very heated argument over a banana.
为了一根香蕉而激烈争吵
That doesn't sound right.
听起来不对啊
Well in the next scene at school
下一个场景转到学校
everyone gets quiet when Kelly walks up.
凯莉出场时所有人都安静了
I'm assuming it's because of the banana tiff.
我猜是因为那场香蕉争执
There's no way
这一集
the episode was about a banana.
不可能是在讲一根破香蕉
I'm sorry did you watch it
不好意思 你有看剧吗
What else happened
还发生了什么
Oh they're also planning Kelly
他们还打算为凯莉办生日派对
a surprise birthday party.
给她个惊喜
Well that's why they got quiet.
所以他们才集体安静啊
How could you not get that
你怎么连这都没看懂
No one said it out loud.
又没人明确地说出来
You have to pay attention to how they're acting.
你得注意看他们的表演方式
Their faces and body language.
他们的表情和肢体语言
You mean for subtext
你是指读懂潜台词吗
Yeah subtext.
没错 潜台词
I hate subtext I prefer text.
我讨厌潜台词 我比较喜欢有话直说
Then just listen to the music.
那就留心听音乐
If it's sad they're sad.
如果音乐很伤感 那他们就很悲伤
It's happy they're happy.
如果音乐很欢快 那他们就很开心
Interesting.
有意思
So the music's like a cheat sheet to help read social cues
那音乐就相当于帮人读懂社交暗示的作弊小抄
Exactly.
正是如此
Look at that
没想到啊
spring break and I'm still learning.
春假期间我仍能学到新知识
George said he was on my side
乔治说他是挺我的
but if he was really on my side
但假如他是真的挺我
he wouldn't say he was on my side
就不会阴阳怪气地说他挺我
like he had to calm down a crazy woman.
仿佛在安抚一个疯婆子
You know I can just buy Georgie a cake.
我直接给小乔治买个生日蛋糕就不用遭这罪了
All righty
好了
I got everything we need
食材我都买齐了
to make chicken fried steak
可以做炸牛排
and mac and cheese and tater tots.
芝士通心粉和炸薯球
Healthy.
好健康哦
You said make his favorite meal.
你自己说要做他最爱吃的菜的
What'd you think that was gonna be a carrot
难不成你以为会是胡萝卜吗
And it's fine
没关系你不用买
I will make the cake.
我来做蛋糕就好
Thank you.
谢谢你
I've got plenty of time.
我时间有的是
It's not like I have a job to go to.
我又不用去上班
What happened
发生什么了
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
Sold.
那就不问了
We're home.
我们回来了
Hey how was your walk Slow.
-你们散步散得怎么样 -超慢
You don't know how many old ladies
直到带娃出门了我才知道
are in the neighborhood till you go out with a baby.
原来我们社区有这么多老太太
Ooh tots.
哇 炸薯球
Hey hands off.
别乱碰
Oh uh they're for Saturday.
是为周六准备的
We thought we'd make you a birthday dinner.
我们打算为你做一顿生日大餐
Oh shoot. Amber's taking me out.
糟了 安珀要带我出门
Oh I thought you said you didn't have plans.
你之前不是说你没安排吗
Well I...
本来
I didn't she just asked.
是没有 但她刚问我了
Can't you cancel
你不能取消吗
No it's... it's okay.
不 没事的
It's your birthday
那天你是寿星
you should do what you want to do.
你想做什么就做什么
Maybe we can do family dinner on Sunday
要不我们周日再搞家庭聚餐
Of course. Great.
-行啊 -好极了
I got to go clean her up
我得去帮她洗洗脸
she's got old lady lipstick on her head.
她脑门上沾了老太太的唇膏
Well you're an old lady. How do you get that lipstick off
你也是老太太 你是怎么把唇膏擦干净的
All right I'll figure it out myself.
别动怒 我自己想办法
What you watching
你在看什么
Beverly Hills 90210.
《飞越比佛利》
Isn't that Missy's show
那不是米希爱看的剧吗
Yes I'm trying to do a better job
没错 我想更好地
of picking up on the characters' emotional states.
揣摩角色们的情绪状态
So for example this scene seems like it's about expired food
比如说 这场戏表面好像在讲过期食物
but thanks to the ominous music I can tell
但多亏了不祥的背景音乐 我能看懂
it's about Kelly's eating disorder.
其实是在说凯莉的饮食失调
Give it a try.
你也试试
Well let's see. Uh...
我看看啊
That one's upset 'cause he's 30 years old
那家伙很难过 因为他都30岁高龄了
and still in high school.
却还在读高中
That's what I thought too
我本来也是这么想的
but it turns out his father
但真相原来是他父亲
recently died in a car explosion.
最近在一场汽车爆炸中死亡了
Oh. Well I can see why that would make him sad.
我明白他为什么会为这事感到难过
Hold on.
等一下
Sad music yep.
悲伤的音乐 没错了
You're good at this.
你好擅长哦
What
干嘛
I'm not leaving until we talk this out.
我们不把话说开 我是不会走的
My mom's upset.
我妈妈不爽
Did you get it Listen.
你有看出来吗 仔细听
We have nothing to talk about.
我们没什么好谈的
Fine. Then let's just yell at each other.
行 那我们就大声对骂好了
I'm not yelling at you.
我不会大声吼你
Mary we're neighbors our kids are friends.
玛丽 我们是邻居 我们的孩子是朋友
We're gonna be in each other's lives
我们以后还要相处
for a long time. Let's do this.
很长一段时间 我们来对骂吧
I am busy. I am making a cake.
我很忙 我在做蛋糕
And I'm talking to a pain in the ass
我也正忙着跟一个讨厌鬼说话
who won't admit she's mad.
她不肯承认自己生气了
I'm not mad.
我没生气
Really
是吗
How about now
那现在呢
Back yard.
后院见
Do you even think about
你有没有想过
how your actions affect other people
你的行为会对别人造成什么影响
Love it. Keep it coming.
就喜欢这样 继续开骂
You couldn't hang on to your crappy husband
你留不住你的垃圾老公
so you tried to move in on my crappy husband.
就想勾引我的垃圾老公
Good good. That hurt but good.
很好 这话很伤人 但骂得好
Mm I love me some Chi Chi's.
我就喜欢这家餐厅
You're a cheap date.
和你约会真省钱
You say that now.
你现在是这么说
Wait till you see how many chimichangas I can put away.
但等会你看到我狂吞炸卷饼你就知道错了
It's your birthday. Have as many as you want.
今天是你的生日 你想吃多少就吃多少
You may regret that.
你可能会后悔哦
Thanks again for taking me out.
再次谢谢你约我出来
You don't want to spend the night at home
你也不想今晚待在家里
with some crying baby.
一直听婴儿的哭闹声吧
I don't know. When it's your kid
不好说 面对自己的孩子时
the crying doesn't bother you as much.
哭闹声好像就没那么烦人了
You're not gonna be one of those parents
你不会是那种带娃去餐厅
that brings their babies to restaurants are you
吵死其他客人的家长吧
You bet.
肯定是啊
Wrap her up like a burrito she'd fit right in.
把她包得像玉米卷饼 她就能完美融入墨西哥餐厅啦
Well tonight
今晚
you don't have to think about that.
你不用考虑这些
We can just have fun.
我们两人可以玩得尽兴
I like the sound of that.
听起来不错
You do mean sex right
你是指打炮吧
What do you think
你说呢
Hmm maybe I shouldn't get the chimichangas.
或许我不该点炸卷饼
And then she sees Dylan in the hallway and tells her
接着她和迪伦在走廊见面
that she and Kelly are friends again
告诉她 她和凯莉重归于好了
and he kisses her on the forehead.
然后他就吻了她的额头
What kind of kiss was it
那个吻是什么样的
Well it seemed innocent
看着挺纯洁的
but the music was mysterious
但背景音乐却很神秘
indicating that their love triangle will totally continue.
暗示着他们的三角恋绝对会继续纠缠下去
Well that's juicy.
剧情好吸引人啊
Oh I'm aware.
我知道
If you want
你要是想
you can watch with me next week.
下周可以和我一起看啊
No thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Although I would like to know who killed Dylan's dad.
不过我倒是挺想知道 是谁杀了迪伦的爸爸
Plus what happened to David's recording contract.
还有大卫的唱片合同到底怎么了
Do you really think he's going to
你说他真的会
let that producer change his sound
任由制作人改变他的声音吗
Boy I hope not.
但愿不要
I hear you sister.
我懂你 姐妹
Do you have any idea what it feels like
你知道这种滋味吗
to have your husband prefer to hang out
老公宁愿和自己的闺蜜相处
with your best friend over you
也不想待在自己身边
I know how it feels to have my husband leave me.
我知道被自己丈夫抛弃的滋味
Then you should know better.
那你就该比谁都清楚
You're right.
你说得对
I mean I get that you're fun
我知道你很有趣
and I'm just
而我只是个
a churchy stick in the mud.
热衷于教会的守旧女人
Mary I don't even think it was about me.
玛丽 我不认为我是症结所在
It could've been anybody.
不是我也可能是别的女人
That doesn't make me feel better.
你这样说我也并没觉得好过些
I just mean I'm not his wife.
我的意思是 我不是他的妻子
Which makes me easier to talk to.
所以他才更容易对我倾诉
Don't make it right but talk's all it was.
虽然我们还是不对 但我们只限于谈心而已
Are you sure
你确定吗
I swear.
我发誓
Like how sometimes it was easier
就像有时候 你更容易
for you to talk to Pastor Rob
向罗伯牧师敞开心扉
But shouldn't George and I want to talk to each other
但我和乔治难道不该想要互相倾诉吗
Don't ask me
别问我
I couldn't hang on to my "crappy husband."
毕竟我都留不住自己的"垃圾老公"
Sorry about that.
很抱歉我这样说
No.
It's true.
你骂得没错
You want to talk about it
你想聊聊这事吗
That'd be nice.
聊聊也挺好的
George around
乔治有空吗
Okay not ready to joke.
好吧 你还没能拿这事来说笑
Oh quick scratch my nose.
快帮我挠挠鼻子
Oh nothing's ever felt better.
这简直是人生最大爽事
I'm offended.
我有被冒犯到
Hey what time is it
几点了
About 8 30.
大概八点半吧
You're home early.
你回来得这么早
Yeah.
是啊
How was your date
你的约会进行得如何
Actually we broke up.
其实我们分手了
What happened
发生什么了
Nothing I just wanted to be here.
没什么 我就是想来这里
Really
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
That's what we wanted too.
我们也想你来
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
There is something else
你还能送我
you could do for my birthday.
别的生日礼物
I had a baby two weeks ago. No.
我两周前才刚生完小孩 不行
Not that.
不是指那个啦
Then what
那是指什么
Marry me.
嫁给我
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片