Then whose underpants am I wearing
那我都穿了谁的内裤啊
Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Hello. I'm Sheldon Cooper and this is
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀 欢迎收看
"Why Sheldon Cooper Should Go to College."
《谢尔顿·库珀为何该去上大学》
Which is why I'm proposing that I live at home
所以我提议我住在家里
but enroll full time to continue my studies
但去东德州理工继续师从斯特吉斯博士
with Dr. Sturgis at East Texas Tech.
就读全日制本科
Hi Mary.
你好 玛丽
I know this must be a hard decision for you
我知道这对你来说一定是个艰难的决定
but if you let him come here
但如果你让他来这里上学
I promise we'll take good care of him.
我保证我们会照顾好他
Sheldon Cooper ready for college ready to change the world.
谢尔顿·库珀准备好上大学 改变世界了
Cut.
If that doesn't convince her I don't know what her problem is.
如果这都不能说服她 我真不知道她哪根筋不对
I'm excited to finally use college ruled paper
我好兴奋终于能正当用大学格纸
and not feel like I'm living a lie.
且不用再觉得自己是骗子了
What's college ruled paper
什么是大学格纸
The lines are 18% closer together.
每行的间隔缩小了18%
College sounds hard.
大学感觉好难啊
You won't have to worry about that honey.
你就不用担心大学的事了 宝贝
Okay.
好的
Missy don't forget that you have to pick out a present
米希 你别忘了选好你下周去生日会
for that birthday next week.
要送人家的礼物
Mom it's "Melissa" now.
妈 现在请叫我梅丽莎
Middle school.
上中学了
Who's Melissa Me.
-谁是梅丽莎 -我
Then who's Missy
那谁是米希
"Missy" is short for "Melissa."
"米希"是"梅丽莎"的乳名版
Like how "Billy" is short for "William."
就像"比利"是"威廉"的乳名版
I don't understand.
我听不懂
You know how your real name is William
你知道你的真名其实是威廉吧
I'm Billy.
我叫比利
No we call you Billy but your real name is William.
不是 我们叫你比利 但你真实的名字是威廉
But my underpants say "Billy" in them.
但我的内裤上绣的是比利啊
Mom is my name William
妈妈 我的名字叫威廉吗
Yeah.
是啊
Thanks again.
真的谢谢你
Robin is gonna be thrilled with this.
罗宾看到一定会超开心
Oh don't thank me. Thank Mary.
不用谢我 你谢玛丽吧
She's the one who said I had to do it.
是她命令我来做的
Just out of curiosity did she also mention
我好奇问一下 她有跟你提
helping me build the crib at some point
之后也得帮忙我做一个婴儿床吗
No.
没有
Well act surprised when she does.
那她告诉你时 别忘了装第一次听到
Dang it.
What do you think you're doing
你在搞什么鬼
Trying to get the bike started.
我在试着修复这摩托啊
Why
为什么
So I can ride it.
因为我想骑它
Like hell you are
骑你个大头鬼
Sorry.
抱歉
You don't use it.
你自己又不骑
'Cause your mother won't let me.
因为你妈不准我骑啊
And if I can't you can't.
她不让我骑 你也别想骑
If I get it running can I at least sell it
如果能重新发动 好歹让我拿去卖了吧
No.
不行
But it's just sitting here. What's the point
它也就闲置在那边 留着干嘛
Point is I said no.
我说不行就是不行
I can't believe someone so lame even owned a bike like this.
你人这么机车 为什么会有这么帅的机车呢
Why are kids such a pain in the ass
为什么孩子们这么令人糟心啊
I'm sure yours will be great.
我相信你的孩子肯定会很棒
I feel like this cover really says who I am now.
我觉得这笔记本封面展现出了现在的我
That looks like all your notebooks.
看起来跟你所有的笔记本都差不多
Missy got ponies. Melissa gets horses.
米希用的是小马 梅丽莎用的是骏马
Hello Coopers.
库珀一家你们好
Dr. Sturgis here.
我是斯特吉斯博士
This is a message for Mary.
这条留言是给玛丽的
I have some news I need to share with you
我有一些新闻想在
before Sheldon starts college.
谢尔顿开始上大学前跟你分享
Please call me back.
有空请回电
I wonder why he'd want to talk to you and not me.
他为什么会是要告诉你而不是我呢
Dr. Sturgis again.
还是斯特吉斯博士
If Sheldon happened to hear that last message
如果谢尔顿意外听到了上一条留言
and is wondering why I'd want to speak to his mother first
正在疑问为什么我要先跟他妈妈说
and not him...
而不是跟他说
Excellent question
非常棒的问题
It's that kind of curiosity that makes him a true man of science.
就是这样的好奇心令他成为真正的科学人
I'm a true man of science.
我是真正的科学人
Hello. Hello Dr. Sturgis.
-你好 -你好 斯特吉斯博士
This is Mary Cooper.
我是玛丽·库珀
Hi. Thanks for calling me back.
你好啊 谢谢你的回电
So what's going on
所以是发生了什么事呢
Everything okay
一切都还好吧
Yes everything is quite good actually.
其实一切都非常好呢
Well for me that is.
至少我一切都很好
Did you know there's a supercollider being built
你知道德州的沃克西哈奇那边
in Waxahachie Texas
要盖一座超级对撞机吗
No.
不知道
Do you know what a supercollider is
那你知道什么是超级对撞机吗
Not really.
不太知道
Would you like a crash course
需要我帮你上一堂速成课吗
Which is humorous
而且好笑的是
because it involves particles crashing into each other.
这东西刚好跟物质"高速"对撞有关呢
I'd like you to tell me what this has to do with Sheldon.
你告诉我这件事跟谢尔顿的关联在哪就行了
Well that part's less funny.
那一部分就不那么好笑了
I've taken a job there.
我接受了去那里工作
Hold on.
等等
You're not gonna be around when Sheldon starts college
所以谢尔顿去上学时 你不会在吗
That's a great question.
这是个很棒的问题
No.
不会在
John I agreed to let him go
约翰 我同意让他去
because you were gonna be there to look after him.
完全是因为你会在那里罩着他
I know.
我知道
And I feel terrible about it but...
我也很过意不去 但是...
please understand this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
我希望你能理解 这是一生难遇的一份工作
I couldn't turn it down.
我无法拒绝它
Orientation starts next week.
下周都要开始新生入学了
I'm aware.
我知道
Well I hope that you're ready
我希望你准备好去告诉他
to hear him freak out when you tell him.
并接受他的"强烈"反应了
I was kind of hoping he'd just be excited
我盘算着他会为我能加入超级对撞机团队
I get to work on the supercollider.
而为我感到兴奋呢
Right because being happy for other people
那可不是嘛 谢尔顿的"强项"
is where he shines.
就是为别人感到高兴啊
A supercollider
超级对撞机吗
Well you can't say no to that.
谁能拒绝掉这种机会啊
I give up.
我放弃了
Ooh can you get me a bumper sticker
你能帮我弄一张纪念保险杆贴纸吗
Did you know Dr. Sturgis was taking a new job
你知道斯特吉斯博士换了新工作吗
What job
什么工作
He went to work on some supercollider in Waxahachie.
他去了沃克西哈奇搞什么超级对撞机
What do you mean "Went"
"去了"是什么意思
He's already there.
他已经去工作了
When did you hear this He just called.
-你什么时候听说的 -刚才跟他通电话
I was counting on him to be there for Sheldon.
我本来寄望谢尔顿在大学里能有他照看
Well you'd think he would've mentioned it to me.
本来还以为这种大事他会想跟我说呢
Sheldon says it's okay with him
谢尔顿说他没意见
but I would certainly feel a lot better
但我要是想能安心
if there were adults there that I trusted.
还是得大学里有我信任的大人啊
Nothing on the answering machine.
答录机里也没有留言
He's just a little boy and he's gonna be
他就是个孩子 到时候他就得
on that big campus all by himself.
自己在那么大的校园里 无依无靠
I mean I know we're not dating anymore
我知道我们是没在交往了
but I thought we were still friends.
本以为好歹还算是朋友呢
Excuse me.
抱歉
I think you're focusing on the wrong part of the story here.
整件事你好像搞错重点了吧
He's little you're worried. Please continue.
他还小 你很担心 您继续
That sums it up.
都让你总结完了
Okay.
行吧
Missy.
米希
What
干嘛
Help me with my clothes.
帮我参谋一下穿什么衣服
Burn them and get new ones.
烧掉你所有旧衣服 买新的吧
Please it's freshman orientation.
拜托了 这可是新生入学日
I want to make a good impression.
我希望给人好的第一印象
Fine.
行吧
Which bow tie says mature enough to be in college
哪个领结既能代表我已经足够成熟来读大学
but whimsical enough to discuss which came first
但是又足够幽默可以讨论
the Higgs field or the photon
希格斯场还是希格斯玻色子先出现
They both say weird kid who eats alone.
它们都代表怪小孩只能一个人吃饭
Come on. I know you're concerned about
别这样 我知道你也会焦虑
what you'll wear to middle school.
上中学的时候该穿什么
Show me again.
再给我看一眼
The blue one. Plaid's too busy.
蓝色那个 格子的太花哨了
Thanks.
谢谢你
Or don't be the kid in a bow tie.
或者别戴领结呗
This is not the day to go crazy.
今天可不是拿来耍疯的日子
My son the college freshman.
我的儿子 大学新生
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
How can you not believe it
有什么好不相信的
You had to sign my vaccination form.
我的疫苗接种表可是你签的字
Right.
没错
So what do you want to do first
那你想先去做什么
I was thinking we could start at the bookstore
我在想我们可以先去书店
try and beat the lines.
避开排队高峰
I agree about the lines but what do you mean "We"
我同意避开人流量 但你说"我们"是什么意思
I mean you and me.
我指你和我
This is my first day.
今天是我上大学第一天
I can't be seen walking around
我不能被别人看见
campus with my mommy.
我跟我妈咪一起走在校园里
Well it's only orientation.
今天只是新生入学日
Yes and I'm quite capable of handling everything
是的 我自己有能力应对今天
that I need to get done today on my own.
必须要完成的所有事
I'm sure you are.
我当然知道你有
I just figured with Dr. Sturgis not around
我是在想 毕竟斯特吉斯博士不在
it might be nice if I could be.
如果我在的话说不定会好一点
No one else's mother is going to be.
其他人的妈妈也不会在啊
You don't know that.
你可说不准
Well I know mine isn't.
至少我妈妈不会
You might want to watch the attitude
你或许要注意一下对待
to the person who's driving you there.
开车送你去大学的人的态度
Not all the way there.
不用开到学校里
Drop me off a block away
提前一个街区放我下来
so no one sees us together.
以免别人看到我俩是一起的
Sorry I am not leaving you alone your first day.
抱歉 我才不会第一天就让你独自留在那儿
Yes you are.
你会的
For someone going into college
作为一个上大学的新生
you are acting very childish.
你表现得非常幼稚
Maybe it just appears that way
你会觉得我幼稚
because you see me with my mommy.
有可能是因为你看到我跟妈咪走在一起
Boy I remember putting one of these together for Georgie.
我的天 我还记得当年也这样给小乔治组装床
It is great having y'all next door.
做你们邻居真的太棒了
Did you not hear me yelling at Georgie last night
那你昨晚没听到我吼小乔治吗
It's okay. I'm sure you'll hear our little one
没事 我相信你们马上要听到
crying soon enough.
我们小孩的哭泣声
Missy was a crier.
米希小时特爱哭
Sheldon just learned to talk and said
谢尔顿则是自己学会了讲话 他说
"Father I have soiled myself."
"爸爸 我把自己拉脏了"
Well he's a miracle in his own way.
他本人就是个独特的奇迹
Oh you just put a positive spin on everything don't you
每件事你都会找到积极的角度 是吧
Kind of goes with the pastor territory.
作为牧师难免这样的
Okay.
好吧
What if I said
如果我说
Mary and I have not had
玛丽和我自从有小孩之后
a real vacation since we had kids
再也没有享受过假期
I like to believe starting a family
我相信组建一个家庭
will be the most rewarding adventure of all.
会是最美好的冒险旅程
You're good.
你嘴皮子很有一套
You could not be more wrong but you're good.
你错得不能再离谱了 但你嘴皮子真有一套
Can you show me where the used physics textbooks are
您能告诉我物理二手书在哪里吗
Follow me.
跟我来
Normally I would prefer a fresh new textbook
通常我喜欢崭新的教科书
but my father is a high school football coach.
但我爸爸是高中橄榄球教练
Which is another way of saying we're poor.
换句话说就是我们家很穷
Here you go.
就在这儿
Who owned this a werewolf
前主人是什么人啊 狼人吗
Let's talk about the weather.
下面来说说天气
It's going to be a beautiful sunny day today
今天天气十分美丽晴朗
with temps reaching a high of 97.
温度最高达36℃
Gross.
真要命
In other news President Bush will be traveling to Waxahachie
另一则新闻 布什总统将在本月稍后几日
later this month to visit the site
到访沃克西哈奇市
of a new supercollider.
参观新的超级对撞机
Scientists are hopeful this will lead to exciting discoveries
科学家们都期待着会有新的发现
in the world of part...
对全球来说都...
What
有何贵干
You said you'd show me how to hot roll my hair.
你说过要教我怎么用卷发棒
Oh right. You still want to do that
对哦 你还想做吗
You're cranky.
你好像不太高兴
So maybe I shouldn't be putting hot rollers on your head.
所以或许不该让我把发烫的卷发器放到你脑袋上
Meh you're always cranky. Let's do this.
没事 你脾气向来如此 来吧
Not so bad.
真不错
I would have highlighted that.
我也会高亮这段的
And someone drew genitals.
有人画了生殖器
Oh. Mrs. Cooper
库珀太太
Oh hi.
你好
Sam.
我是萨姆
Yes of course.
我当然记得
Oh from um Sheldon's physics class.
你跟谢尔顿一起上物理课
How are you
你怎么样
Oh I'm I'm good. Yeah.
我很好
What brings you here
你来这儿做什么
Sheldon's freshman orientation.
谢尔顿新生入学日
Oh sure. ‭Mm hmm.
原来如此
You didn't want to go with him
你不想陪着他吗
I did but uh
我想啊 但是
he made it very clear that he did not want me
他说得很清楚了 他今天不想
anywhere near him today.
我跟在他身边
Well I don't know Sheldon well but he can be a little...
我对谢尔顿不太了解 但是他有点...
Rude obnoxious condescending
没礼貌 讨人厌 还居高临下吗
Oh hey I do know him.
哦 那我挺了解他的
So are you just gonna sit here
那你就一直坐在这儿吗
Uh well just until it's time to drive him home.
坐到送他回去的时候吧
Well I can show you around campus.
我可以带你参观一下校园
No no that's okay.
不用了 没事的
Yeah no. Come on. I'll buy you a school shirt.
来吧 我给你买一件校园文化衫
Oh he would be mortified to see me
他看到我穿这种衣服
wearing one of those.
肯定尴尬死了
That's why I'm offering. Let's go.
这就是为什么我想这样做 我们走吧
Well yeah.
好啊
Wow you're really getting this together fast.
哇哦 你组装速度超快啊
I feel like I'm not helping at all.
我感觉自己一点儿也没帮上忙
‭Oh come on now.
哪有
You cut those oranges into nice little wedges.
你把橙子切成非常好看的一片片
I do it for the kids at Sunday school.
我专门为了主日学校的小孩学的
They go to town on 'em.
他们都超爱吃
Did you feel ready before Georgie was born
小乔治出生之前 你有觉得自己做好准备了吗
Absolutely.
当然有啊
Boy was I wrong.
我当时可真是大错特错啊
Why Getting nervous
怎么 开始紧张了吗
Well if I can't get a crib built on my own
如果我连自己组装婴儿床都不行
how am I gonna be responsible for a human life
我又怎么对一个生命负责呢
Ah you'll figure it out.
你会想出办法的
And no sense in worrying about it 'cause you never know
没必要担心 因为你永远不知道
what kind of curveballs will come your way.
朝你飞来的是哪种曲线球
I guess that's true.
这倒是没错
The doctors could tell us we were having twins
医生能告诉我们怀了双胞胎
but they couldn't warn us we were having a Sheldon.
但他们也没办法警告我们会有谢尔顿
You don't think I'm gonna... Oh no.
-你不会觉得我也... -不会的
They broke the mold.
我那俩也算是百年难得一见案例
But...
但是...
you could go the other way and have a Georgie
你也可能碰到另一种情况 生出小乔治
so... some terror is called for.
所以稍微有点恐惧也是合理的
If you highlight everything
如果你高亮了所有文字
you highlight nothing.
那就等于什么也没高亮
Young man don't move these books.
年轻人 不要乱动这些书
I have a system.
我有一套摆放原则的
How's it look
看起来怎么样
Cute.
很可爱
Why are you here
你怎么在这
I ran into Sam.
我偶遇了萨姆
Yes you're a person I know.
对 我认识你
Hey aren't you supposed to be getting your I.D. Photo
你不是该去拍证件照吗
I got a little waylaid. Can I help
-我碰到了点麻烦 -要我帮忙吗
No everything is perfectly under control.
不用 万事尽在我掌控中
And take off that sweatshirt. You don't go to school here
脱掉那件卫衣 你又不是这里的学生
See
Worth every penny.
物超所值
Stay calm. You can make it.
保持冷静 你能行的
Honestly who drinks a Slurpee at 11 00 a.M.
真是的 谁会一大早11点喝思乐冰啊
Will this make me look older
这能让我看起来成熟些吗
Definitely.
绝对的
But not like you older right
但不是过熟到你这种程度 对吧
Right.
对啦
You still dating that Marcus boy
你还在跟那个叫马库斯的男生约会吗
Sort of.
算是吧
He went away with his family for the summer.
他这个暑假和家人出去度假了
Just out of curiosity
我八卦一下
before he left did he let you know
他走之前有告诉你吗
Mm hmm.
Hmm interesting.
耐人寻味
And how long before he left did he tell you
他提前多久告诉你他要出发的
I don't know a week.
我不确定 一周吧
Hmm must be nice.
那挺好啊
You hear from him at all
中间有联系过你吗
Yeah he sent me the cutest postcard.
有 他给我寄了张超可爱的明信片
It was a turtle surfing on a dolphin.
是一只海龟骑在海豚身上冲浪
Adorable.
真可爱哦
Pulling kind of hard.
你扯太用力了啦
I made it I'm here
我赶到了 我来了
Fill this out and sign the
填好这表格 并且签名...
Um there's a bee on you.
你脸上有只蜜蜂
What
什么
Hey Sam.
萨姆
Can I help y'all find anything
你们找什么 要我帮忙吗
Oh we're good. Just showing my friend around campus.
不用啦 只是带我朋友在校园逛逛
Oh you a new student
你是新生吗
Oh actually... Jason this is Mary.
-其实... -杰森 这位是玛丽
Ah well hello Mary.
你好啊 玛丽
Allow me to welcome you to our school.
容我欢迎你来到我们学校
Thank you. Uh you know my dorm
-谢谢 -对了 我宿舍
is doing a back to school barbecue this afternoon.
今天下午要办返校烧烤聚会
Y'all should swing by.
你们都来吧
Sounds fun.
好像很好玩
Cool.
太好了
Braden Hall in the courtyard 1 00.
一点钟 布雷登宿舍的院子
See you there.
到时见
Sweet free food.
爽 可以蹭吃的
Who cares He thought I was a student.
谁管那个啊 他以为我是学生呢
Okay. Smile.
好了 微笑
Just take the picture.
直接拍就是了
I had suffered some setbacks.
我遇到了一些挫折
谢尔顿·库珀所有物
撕拉
But just as Edison had forged ahead on electric lighting
但正如爱迪生无需特斯拉的帮助
without the help of Tesla
就能在电气照明方面飞速发展
I was going to make it through orientation
我也能自己撑过新生入学日
without the help of my mommy
无需我妈咪的帮助
even if she did make boo boos stop hurting.
虽然她的确能让痛痛飞走
While I had found inspiration courtesy of Thomas Edison
尽管我托托马斯·爱迪生的福找到了灵感
it was soon replaced with anger at Whitcomb L. Judson
但这份灵感很快就被对威特康姆·贾德森的愤怒取代
inventor of the zipper.
这位仁兄是拉链创始人
Oh come on.
不是吧
What do you think
你觉得怎么样
I think you're gonna be a little heartbreaker.
你这么美 会让很多男生心碎的
I don't want to break anyone's heart.
我不想让任何人心碎
I just want to look hot.
我只想变辣
Well that you do.
的确很辣
Thank you.
谢谢
And there's nothing wrong with breaking some hearts.
让别人心碎也没什么不妥
If you don't do it to them they're gonna do it to you.
你不伤害别人 别人就会伤害你
Why would they do that Because sometimes
-他们为什么要这么做 -因为有时候
men do things without thinking how it's gonna make you feel.
男人做事不考虑会让你有什么感受
Marcus wouldn't do that. We're friends.
马库斯不会这么做的 我们是朋友
That don't mean nothing.
这个词毫无意义
You think somebody's your friend
你以为某人是你的朋友
then they just up and leave without a word.
结果他们只会不告而别
But Marcus told me.
但马库斯告诉我了
But Marcus told me.
但马库斯告诉我了
Like Batman's utility belt
和蝙蝠侠的功能腰带一样
my briefcase was equipped for any emergency.
我的手提包也装备齐全 能应付任何突发状况
I don't know if the Bat pants had a zipper
我不知道蝙蝠裤有没有拉链
but if they did I could fix it.
但如果有 我是能修好啦
Oh dear.
惨了
Two months
两个月
Two months till this baby comes
两个月后孩子就出生了
There's so much I thought I was gonna do in my life.
我本来还有很多事想做
I'm sure you've done plenty.
你做过的已经够多了
Nothing cool.
但没有半件事是酷炫的
Look at you.
你看你
You played football and rode a motorcycle.
你玩过橄榄球 也骑过机车
Well you save people's souls.
你还拯救人们的灵魂呢
That's neat right
这够厉害的了吧
Oh it's neat as neat can be but you know
厉害上天了 但你知道
that's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是这个
Look being a dad doesn't mean your life is over.
听着 当爸爸不代表你人生就完了
It just means it's different.
只是不一样了
Instead of playing football I get to coach it now.
我现在不玩橄榄球了 但我改当教练了
I mean high school football.
虽然只是高中橄榄球队
Not college like I'd hoped.
不是我原来希望的大学队
I Instead of a motorcycle I drive a truck.
我也不骑机车了 改开卡车
To work every single day.
每天开去上班
To pay the bills.
为了赚钱付账单
Endless bills.
没完没了的账单
What happened to my life
我的人生怎么沦落到这田地
Orange wedge
吃橙子吗
With only seven minutes until my freshman orientation seminar
七分钟后我就要听新生欢迎讲座
I was in a sticky spot.
我处境为难
Thankfully I was armed with an even stickier solution.
幸好 我带了更粘的解决办法
Ah you made it
你们来了
Hey guys
各位
this is Sam and Mary.
这是萨姆和玛丽
Well aren't y'all friendly.
大家都好友好哦
We are so excited to have you here today.
今天大家来到这里 我们非常激动
This is the most competitive year we've had for admissions.
今年的入学竞争最为激烈
So you should feel really good about your accomplishments.
所以你们该为自己的成就感到自豪
You belong to an elite group of scholars...
你们是学者精英群体的一份子...
I may not look it but I'm the future of physics
虽然我看起来不像 但我是物理学的未来
so just move on.
所以你继续吧
You have kids
你有孩子了
Three.
三个呢
You look amazing
你保养得太好了吧
‭Two of 'em are twins.
有两个孩子是双胞胎
I don't want to brag but natural birth.
我也不想自夸啦 但是自然分娩的哦
I love college.
我好喜欢大学
John.
约翰
康妮·塔克
Dear Connie you may have heard
亲爱的康妮 你也许听说了
I've taken a job at the new supercollider in Waxahachie.
我接受了去沃克西哈奇盖超级对撞机的工作
I wanted to tell you in person but uh
我本来想当面告诉你的 但是
I was afraid you'd be upset.
我担心你会难过
And honestly...
说实话
I was even more afraid you wouldn't be.
我更担心你不会难过
Oh John.
约翰 你个傻子
This also gives me an excuse to use my astronaut pen
写信也给了我机会使用我的宇航员笔
and not upside down.
而且不是在我头下脚上的情况下使用
But if I was it would still write.
但就算我人是倒过来的 我也能正常写出来
How are you doing back there
你在后座还好吗
I've never felt so alive
我从没感到如此有活力
Praise the Lord
赞美上帝
Let's go to Mexico.
我们一路开去墨西哥吧
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片