Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年希尔顿》前情提要
I did not give you a heart attack.
我才没有害你心脏病发
You gave me something. Well...
-但你有害我性致勃发哦 -是有啦
Is my husband your mystery man
我老公就是你的秘密男友吗
Can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Where you going Home.
-你去哪 -回家
They clearly forgot about us.
他们显然把我们给忘了
This sucks.
真不爽
What is he doing here He's a pastor
-他怎么会来这里 -他是牧师啊
and he wanted to be here.
他想来
I mean what is he doing here with you
我是指他怎么会和你一起来
I'm gonna stay at my mom's house tonight.
我今晚在我妈家睡
Fine by me.
我没意见
Where's Missy
米希呢
Missy.
米希
Careful loud music is a sign of teen angst.
小心 大声放音乐是青少年不爽的象征
I'm aware.
我清楚
Missy honey I'm so sorry.
米希 宝贝 真的很对不起
You okay
你没事吧
Come on let me in.
别这样 让我进来嘛
You forgot me.
你忘掉了我
Mandy went into labor.
曼蒂破水了
I had to go to the hospital.
我得赶去医院
She had the baby and no one told me
她生了孩子都没人告诉我吗
See Angst.
看到没 不爽
Go in your room.
回你房间
The baby's cute as a button.
宝宝超级可爱
Can't wait to meet her Aunt Missy.
她也等不及要见米希姑姑了
I waited at school for an hour and had to walk home.
我在学校等了你一个小时 最后还得走路回家
No one even called.
你们连一通电话都没有
There was a lot going on.
当时发生了很多事嘛
The important thing is you're safe
重要的是 你人平安
baby's safe everything turned out okay.
宝宝也平安 一切都平安顺利
Not everything. My database failed.
并没有 我的资料库失败了
Go.
滚回去
Where's Mom
妈妈呢
She's staying at your meemaw's tonight.
她今晚在你姥姥家过夜
Why
为什么
Help with the baby.
帮忙照顾宝宝
So the baby's home I can meet her
宝宝已经带回家了吗 我能见见她吗
She'll be home tomorrow.
宝宝明天才回来
Then why's Mom there tonight
那为什么妈妈今晚待在那边
Look Missy I've had a long day. So have I.
-米希你听我说 我今天真的很累了 -我不累吗
That makes three of us. Sheldon.
-那我们仨同病相怜啊 -谢尔顿
I'm in my room as directed.
我按照你的吩咐待在房间里了啊
How's she doing She's fine.
-她情况怎么样 -她很好
She's quiet.
安安静静的
She's breathing right
有在呼吸吧
Yes. Hold on.
当然 你等等
Yes.
Mind slowing down
能开慢一点吗
I'm going 15.
每小时24公里还不够慢吗
And I said slow down.
那老娘说开慢点你没听到吗
You got it.
遵命
Baby check. Still breathing.
-宝宝检查 -还在呼吸
All right we got this.
好 我们可以的
You remembered to check the baby's I.D. Bracelet
我们离开医院之前
before we left the hospital right
你有检查宝宝的身份手环吧
Why To make sure they gave us the right baby.
-怎么 -确保他们给了我们正确的宝宝啊
Don't be ridiculous I know my baby.
别发神经了 我认得出我的宝宝
This is her.
这就是她
Yeah this is her.
没错 就是她
Good. I saw this Maury Povich show where there was a mix up
很好 我在电视节目上看到有人抱错宝宝
and one family got a real clunker.
其中一个家庭的孩子可真是个"大聪明"
Well if she's a clunker she's our clunker.
就算她是个大聪明 也是我们的大聪明
Great.
真好
Morning.
早安
Hello.
You're up early.
你今天起那么早啊
Gave myself extra time in case I had to walk again.
留点时间以防我又得自己走去学校啊
I'm taking you to school.
我会送你去学校
Lots of kids walk by the way.
而且很多小孩都是走路上学好吗
Like Billy
比如比利吗
His mom didn't show up either.
他妈妈也没去接他
It was sad but I can laugh about it now.
很可悲 但昨日苦痛已成为我今日的笑料
Enough.
好了好了
So is Mom coming home tonight
那... 老妈今晚会回家吗
I don't know.
不知道
What's really going on with you two
你们俩个到底怎么了
'Cause Billy said you and Brenda...
因为比利说你跟布兰达...
Drop it.
别说了
Fine.
行吧
Well since Mom's not here I made your lunch.
妈妈不在 我也帮你做了午餐
That was nice.
真是有心了
"Try not forgetting your daughter today. XO Missy."
"今天尽量别忘了你的闺女 爱你 米希"
That's my name in case you forgot.
最后那是我的名字 以免你忘了
The next day as I walked across campus
隔天 当我走在校园时
I could feel all eyes were on me
我能感到所有的目光都在我身上
judging me for my failure.
嘀咕我的失败
Look at them laughing at me.
看看他们嘲笑我的模样
It was the closest I ever came to a walk of shame.
这是我此生离羞耻之路最接近的一次了
通常是指一夜情的隔天 穿着前夜的衣服回家的样子
Well good morning Sheldon.
早上好 谢尔顿
What's good about it
有什么好的
I'm a laughingstock.
我就是个笑柄
I don't think anybody cares.
我不觉得有人在乎啊
But my database failed.
但我的资料库失败了
Failure only means something if you quit.
失败只有在放弃之后才会成真
Well get ready for some meaning. I quit.
那准备好接受点真玩意儿吧 我退出
Hang on.
别着急
Are you familiar with the Fred Astaire song
你听过知名演员弗雷德·阿斯泰尔的歌
"Pick Yourself Up"
"重振旗鼓"吗
No.
没有
From the beloved musical Swing Time
出自受人喜爱的音乐电影《摇摆乐时代》
Still no.
还是没有
Then prepare to be uplifted.
那准备好被振奋一番吧
Nothing's impossible I have found
世上无难事 只怕有心人
For when my chin is on the ground
当我被生活击倒在地时
I pick myself up
我重振旗鼓站起来
Dust myself off
拍掉身上的灰尘
Start all over again
然后从头来过
I'm not uplifted.
没有被振奋到啊
Well then buckle up for the second verse.
那准备好听听第二段吧
Don't lose your confidence if you slip
哪怕跌了一跤也不能失去自信
Be grateful for a pleasant trip
感谢人生这美好的旅程有高有低
And pick yourself up
重振旗鼓站起来
Dust yourself off
拍拍身上的灰尘
Start all over again.
然后从头来过
Maybe it's gas. Did you burp her
可能是胀气 你有拍奶嗝吗
What do you think I was doing
不然你觉得
when I was patting her on the back
我为啥要拍她的背
Did you pat firmly
那你有扎实地拍吗
The book says "Pat firmly."
书上说了要"扎实地拍"
It was firm Georgie.
够扎实了 小乔治
Maybe you need to be burped.
或许你才是需要被拍奶嗝的人
Okay you're such an expert why don't you try
行 你是专家是吧 你来拍
All right. I was a baby more recently than you were.
可以 我离婴儿岁月比你近多了
It's okay CeeCee
没事 丝丝
Daddy's here.
爸爸在呢
Good job.
好棒啊
Well I just met her yesterday give me a minute.
我昨天才刚跟她认识 给我点时间
I remember those days. Me too.
-我还记得那些日子 -我也记得
Boy were you a crier.
天啊 你当年可真是个爱哭包
Sorry.
抱歉啊
Too little too late.
太迟 也太轻飘飘
Should I help 'em out
我该去帮帮他们吗
I got it.
我来
Come on CeeCee work with me.
来嘛 丝丝 配合一下
This is your father speaking.
你要听爸爸的话啊
Did she quiet down
她安静下来了吗
'Cause she doesn't sound quiet.
听上去并不安静啊
Step aside.
一边儿去
Let me show you how it's done.
老娘给你露两手
Please. Come here. Okay. Yeah.
-您请 -宝贝过来 好好好
Meemaw's here now all right.
太姥姥来了 你乖啊
Shh. Something's wrong with this one.
这娃是不是哪里坏了
Can her grandma have a turn
可以让她奶奶抱一下吗
Here take her.
来 给你
She takes after you.
遗传到你的爱哭了
It's okay sweetie Nana's here.
好啦 亲爱的 奶奶来了
Nana Who picked that
奶奶 谁挑的称呼
I did.
我挑的
Why ain't you another meemaw
为什么你不是姥姥二号
'Cause I'm the only meemaw.
因为我是唯一的姥姥
Oh you got her to quiet down. How'd you do that
你让她安静下来了 是怎么办到的
Nana magic.
奶奶魔法
Okay well I'm gonna get some sleep
好了 我要去补个眠
and I may never come back.
也有可能再也不回来了
I don't understand. The code is perfect.
我不理解了 代码十分完美啊
It should have worked.
应该成功才对啊
Well the problem isn't that it didn't work
问题不是他能不能运行
the problem is that nobody wanted to use it.
问题是没有人想用它
So you're saying we didn't fail the public failed us.
你的意思是我们没有失败 是群众辜负了我们
No we failed.
不 我们失败了
And you've also failed at cheering me up so good job.
你在振奋我这事上也失败了 真棒
Here's a thought.
我有个提议
I've been toying around with this new plasma confinement idea.
我最近有在鼓捣关于等离子禁闭的东西
Why don't we work on that
我们何不去研究那个
and uh take your mind off the database
然后你也暂时先别想这个资料库的事了
What if we fail at that too
如果我们研究那个也失败呢
Then we'll have two failures back to back.
那我们就连续失败了两次
I'll have to leave the country or grow a mustache
那我就得离开这个国家 或者长出胡子
or leave the country until I can grow a mustache.
又或者是在长出胡子前 都得离开这个国家
Well we don't know if we'll fail until we try.
只有尝试过后才能知道成功或是失败
Counterpoint if we don't try we'll never fail.
如果不试 我们就永远不会失败
Oh my little pal
我的小兄弟啊
do I have to sing again
我又得再给你唱一遍了吗
Little I'm towering over you.
小 我都能俯视你头顶了
Will you remember the famous men
你还记得那个名人
Who had to fall to rise again
在失败后又得站起来的故事吗
So pick yourself up dust yourself...
快重振旗鼓站起来 拍掉身上的灰尘"
She's so cute.
她太可爱了
Yeah.
对对对
How long has she been crying
她哭多久了啊
Her whole life.
她这辈子
I got a brother like that.
我有个这样的哥哥
You want to hold her No.
-你想抱抱她吗 -不想
Scared Yeah.
-害怕吗 -对啊
Smart. Okay shh...
真聪明 别哭了
Sorry I wasn't there when she was born.
很抱歉她出生时我不在现场
Oh you weren't
你不在吗
No they forgot me at school.
不在啊 他们把我忘在学校了
I had to walk home.
我那天还得自己走回家
Then my dad got mad at me
然后我爸还生我的气
like I was the one who did something wrong.
好像我才是那个犯错的人
How is it that color
怎么会是这个颜色
She only eats milk.
她不是只喝奶吗
And Mom hasn't been home
我妈一直没回家
and I know something's going on
我知道绝对发生了什么事
but no one will tell me anything.
但没有人跟我说任何事情
Uh can you hand me the powder
你能把爽身粉递给我吗
Do you know what's going on with them
你知道他们发生了什么事吗
Huh With my mom and dad.
-什么 -就是我妈与我爸之间
Missy it feels like someone just drove a truck through my body
米希 我身体感觉像被卡车碾过去了一样
I haven't sleptin days. I cannot help you right now.
我也好几天没睡了 我现在真的帮不了你
Sorry.
抱歉打扰了啊
Son of a bitch.
我了个操
Pigs in a blanket Yeah.
-猪包毯吗 -没错
They're burnt.
都烤焦了
Yeah.
是啊
Mom doesn't cook them that long.
妈妈就不会在烤箱里放那么久
Thank you.
谢谢你啊
Would you teach me how to throw a football
你能教我怎么丢橄榄球吗
What What Why
啥 什么 为什么
I'm trying to get more comfortable with failure.
我想多适应一下失败的感觉
What makes you think you're gonna fail
你为什么觉得你会失败
The word "Ball."
毕竟是"球类"啊
Well I got to warn you
我要提醒你
learning to throw isn't something you get right
投球不是一次就能学会的
on the first try. It... it takes practice.
需要多练习
And does this practice involve setbacks and frustration
那练习过程会引发受挫和沮丧这类情绪吗
Yeah. Perfect.
-会 -正合我意
Now you'll notice that the shape of this thing
你会注意到 这玩意的形状
is more like a missile right
更像导弹
than it is your typical bouncy ball.
而不是普通的弹力球
The term you're looking for is prolate spheroid.
你想说又不会说的术语是长椭球体
Wasn't looking for it but thank you.
我没想说 不过还是谢谢你的教导啊
Now what do you think
你认为
is the most efficient way to get this thing to fly
让这玩意飞出去 最有效的办法是什么
Gyroscopic torque.
陀螺力矩
Spiral.
螺旋式的意思
Bingo. All right
答对了
now get your fingers on the laces here.
好 现在把手指搭在缝合线上
Why is the surface all bumpy
为什么表面凹凸不平
Used to be made out of pig bladder.
因为以前是用猪膀胱做的
Well... not anymore. It's...
现在不是了 改成用...
Helps with the grip. Okay
这样能抓得更紧 明白吗
Now fingers back on it and get your thumb
手指放回去 然后用大拇指
wrapped around... There you go.
包住... 好了
All right bring your other hand up.
用另一只手扶着
That helps keep her steady.
这样球就能抓得牢
Bring the ball back to your ear.
把球举到耳朵旁
And when you're ready to throw
准备好投球时
bring your arm down like a tomahawk.
就挥动手臂 像战斧一样往下砍
Get that ball spinning. All right
让球旋转起来 明白吗
And am I correct in assuming that more revolutions
我这样想对吗 更高的转数
will create a parabolic arc that resists external forces
能形成抛物线 从而抵抗外力
Sure.
当然当然
All right whenever you're ready
你准备好就投吧
let's see if you can reach me.
看能不能投到我这里
Let the setbacks and frustration begin.
受挫和沮丧感向我袭来吧
Good Lord. That was incredible.
没想到哇 投得真棒
Yeah I saw it.
我看到了
Where you going
你去哪
To hit the showers. Apparently I'm a jock now.
去淋浴 毕竟我已经成臭脚体育生了
I got the baby to settle down. Easy peasy.
我把宝宝哄睡了 小菜一碟
Take it down a notch Nana.
别那么嚣张 奶奶
I will try but I don't know if I can.
我也想低调点 但估计做不到
Georgie on the couch
小乔治在沙发睡吗
Mm hmm.
是的
And what exactly is it that's wrong with your bed
你自己的床到底有什么问题
My husband's in it.
我老公睡在上面
So you're just gonna keep sleeping here
你打算一直在我这蹭睡
instead of dealing with it
不去解决矛盾吗
I'm helping with the baby.
我要帮忙带娃啊
She'll still be crying tomorrow. Go home.
她明天还是会哭的 给我回家去
I will.
我会回去的
I just need my space right now.
只是现在需要点个人空间
I know the feeling.
此刻的我太懂你的感受
You're cranky.
你好暴躁哦
You want me to rock you to sleep
想要我抱着你 哄你睡觉觉吗
I'm pretty good at it.
我很厉害的哦
Don't touch me.
别碰老娘
Did you ever find out
你搞清楚
where your mom was the other day
你妈那天去哪了吗
She was at the hospital for your brother's baby.
她去医院了 因为你哥的小孩要出生
What
什么
Did you not know he had one
你不知道他小孩出生了吗
It's a girl.
是个女宝宝哦
No talking during the test.
考试时不要说话
Your mom was there Yeah.
-你妈也在医院 -是的
So I was the only person in the whole world who wasn't there.
所以全世界只有我没到场
Keep your eyes on your own papers.
眼睛别乱瞟 只看你的试卷
I'm not cheating.
我不是在作弊
Well that's not what it looks like.
看起来不是这样
I guess you would know what cheating looks like.
不过你应该最清楚作弊[出轨]是什么样
Ask your husband.
问你老公就知道了
What has gotten into you
你到底哪根筋不对啊
Well Answer your mother.
快回答你妈妈
So the only time you two talk to each other is to yell at me
你们只有在混合双打骂我时才会交谈吗
That is not true. Oh really
-当然不是 -真的吗
Where have you been sleeping the last couple nights
那你前两晚去哪里睡了
Whoa you do not talk to us that way.
你没资格这样跟爸妈说话
And you do not talk to your teacher that way either.
你也不能用这种语气呛老师
Sheldon says obnoxious things all the time
谢尔顿也常说这种怼人的话啊
but it's fine 'cause he's special.
但因为他是"特殊"的小孩 所以就没关系
This is not about Sheldon.
这事跟谢尔顿没关系
For once.
终于有一次他不是主角了
We forgot to pick you up one time. Cut the drama.
我们不就忘了接你一回吗 戏别那么多
One time You've been forgetting me my entire life.
一回 我这辈子都被你们无视忽略
Everything is Sheldon and now Georgie has a baby
所有人围着谢尔顿转 现在小乔治有孩子了
and you two are fighting.
你们又吵架
Might as well be invisible.
我索性隐形算了
Not today you're not.
你今天可别想隐形装没事
我们是相亲相爱的一家人
Not an appropriate song for this moment.
现在放这首歌不应景
Hello Niblingo. Little nibling.
你好 侄手足家长 小侄手足
What is it Sheldon
干嘛啊 谢尔顿
I was hoping I could try to calm your baby down.
我想试试帮你安抚宝宝
Why I'm trying new things to build up a tolerance
-为什么 -我在做各种尝试 为了增强
for setbacks and frustration.
对受挫和沮丧的忍耐度
So you want to use my child for some kind of experiment
你想拿我孩子做试验的意思
Yes.
没错
Okay here you go.
好耶 快接着她
Soft kitty warm kitty
软猫猫 暖猫猫
Little ball of fur
小毛球猫猫
Happy kitty sleepy kitty
笑猫猫 困猫猫
Purr purr purr.
呼噜呼噜呼噜
Are you freaking kidding me
这就哄好了 逗我呢吧
I'm not happy about it either.
我对自己的天资过人也很不满意
No no no no no no.
别啊 求你别哭
Soft kitty kitty kitty.
软猫猫 小猫猫
Sheldon come back.
谢尔顿 回来救我啊
Dr. Linkletter I need your help.
林克莱特博士 我需要您的帮助
Of course.
好啊
Let me just drop everything so I can be of assistance.
我立马丢下手头的正事 好协助你
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm trying to embrace failure
我在试着接受失败
and I realized that social subtleties
我意识到社交的微妙之处
like sarcasm can sometimes evade me.
例如讽刺 会难倒我
You don't say.
不会吧
No it's true.
是真的
And I was hoping you could pepper
我希望你能在我们的对话中
our conversation with sarcasm so I can try to identify it.
加入一些讽刺 让我试着鉴别出来
Oh boy when do we start
什么时候开始好呢
Now would be great.
现在开始就很好
Sheldon that was sarcasm.
谢尔顿 刚才那句就是阴阳怪气
Oh let me try again.
原来如此 我再试一次
Is this about your database
你是因为资料库的事吗
Yes.
You know I was also working on a database
我之前也在研发一个资料库
that I thought would be more successful than yours.
我认为会比你的更成功
Sarcasm
是讽刺吗
No.
并不是
Oh darn it.
可恶 猜错了
Wait was the "No" sarcasm
等等 "并不是"是讽刺吗
No. Are you sure
-不是 -你确定吗
Yes. Ugh
-确定 -心累
I'll never be comfortable with failure.
我永远无法坦然接受失败
My point is I was experiencing something similar
我想说的是 我也在经历和你类似的状况
and there's no shortcut through grief.
悲伤是没有捷径可走的
Those are wise words.
这番话有见地
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
It was smart I came to you.
我来找你真是太明智了
You're clearly an expert on humiliation and defeat.
你显然是耻辱和挫败方面的专家
Sarcasm
这是讽刺吗
No. Leave.
-不是 -给我滚
Sarcasm No.
-这是讽刺吗 -不是
Bye.
再见
Go to your room. Fine.
-给我回房间去 -行吧
And you're gonna apologize to Mrs. Wilkins.
你要向威尔金斯老师道歉
That's not her name anymore.
她离婚后就改姓了
Can you believe her
这孩子像话吗
Well maybe this wouldn't have happened if you were around.
你要是有多陪陪她 也许她就不会这么叛逆了
Are you really trying to blame this on me
你真想把这事怪到我头上吗
I'm not the one sleeping across the street.
睡在马路对面的又不是我
I'm here with our kids.
我一直在家陪着孩子们
So you want to get into this Let's get into this.
你想开启这个话题吗 那就来聊啊
What is going on with you and Brenda
你和布兰达是什么情况
Nothing. It doesn't seem like it.
-没情况 -看起来并不清白
What you're honestly saying that you don't light up
罗伯牧师每次出现
every time Pastor Rob's around
你难道不是都露出甜蜜的笑容吗
Maybe I do.
也许是吧
Nothing ever happened.
我们没有越界
I wouldn't do that.
我不会做那种事
What you saying I would
你意思是我会吗
You tell me. I wouldn't.
-你自己说 -我当然不会
But you like being around her.
但你喜欢和她待在一起
What happens now
现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
What are you doing here Where's the baby
你怎么跑这来了 孩子呢
She's fine. She's with Connie.
她没事 康妮在照看她
I just needed a couple minutes.
我需要休息几分钟
Which was...
原来我已经睡了...
a couple hours ago.
几个小时了
I'll go check on her unless you want to.
我去看看她的情况 除非你想自己去
Actually...
其实
I don't know what I want.
我不知道自己想要什么
What does that mean
什么意思
My daughter hates me.
我女儿讨厌我
What difference does it make if I'm there or not
我在不在她身边有区别吗
You know that ain't true. Really
-你知道这不是真的 -不是吗
Because all she does is cry
她一天到晚哭个不停
and I'm tired all the time
我总是筋疲力尽
and even your brother is better at soothing her than I am.
连你弟弟都比我更会安抚她
You're just a little overwhelmed. It's normal.
你只是有点不知所措 这很正常
Why aren't you
你为什么没有
Well we can't both be freaked out at the same time.
我们不能同时慌了阵脚
We got to take turns.
得轮流崩溃
When's your turn
那什么时候才轮到你
Already had it.
我已经崩溃过了
I was so scared when I got to
我赶到医院那时
the hospital I...
太害怕了 于是我...
I got back in my car and drove away.
我又回到车上 离开了
While I was in labor
在我辛苦分娩的时候吗
Don't hit me. We're sharing freak outs.
别打我啊 我们在分享惊慌失措的经历
And I still came back.
再说我还是回来了
What kind of parents are we
我们算哪门子的父母啊
The new kind
新手父母呗
the well meaning dumb kind.
心有余而智力不足那一类
We're gonna get better right
我们会变得更好的 对吗
We ain't got no choice.
我们别无选择
I'll let you sleep. I'm gonna go check on CeeCee.
你再睡会吧 我去看丝丝
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you smiling at
你在笑什么
Just thinking.
就是突然想到
We might've conceived CeeCee in this very garage.
我们可能就是在这个车库造丝成功的
Okay you're gross. Leave now.
你真恶心 快走吧
Bye.
再见
What are you doing
你在做什么
Oh um...
I'm just gonna be staying at Meemaw's a little bit longer.
我要在姥姥家再多住几天
Okay.
好吧
You all right
你没事吧
No.
有事
What's going on
怎么了
My database...
我的资料库
I've I've never failed like this before
我从没经历过这样的惨败
and it frightens me.
这让我感到害怕
Oh... sweetie
宝贝
I'm sorry. Sometimes
我很遗憾 有的时候
no matter how much we want things to work out
不管我们多希望某件事能成功
they just don't.
就是会事与愿违
Dealing with failure is a tricky business.
应对失败是件难事
You can face it head on and try to overcome it.
你可以直面它 试着克服它
Good job Mama.
做得好 孩子的妈
You can avoid it.
你可以避免它发生
Thanks for letting me stay.
谢谢你让我在这睡
For as long as you need.
你需要住多久都行
You can try to drown it out.
可以试着麻痹自己
Or you can try to talk to someone about it.
也可以试着和别人倾诉
And some people choose to run.
还有些人选择逃走
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片