Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Would you teach me how to throw a baseball
你可以教我怎么投球吗
What's bringing this on
怎么突然想学了
I don't know. You Coach Ballard
-不知道 -你是巴拉德教练吗
That'd be me.
是我
My daughter's here to try out.
我女儿来参加选拔赛
She made the team.
她被选进球队了
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
And Meemaw got a date with the coach.
而且姥姥要跟教练去约会
I was married for 18 years
我曾经结婚过18年
and I got to tell you those were the two best years of my life.
我得承认 那是我这辈子最美好的两年
Practice running late
练习超时了吗
Yeah.
是啊
The Sparks kid got himself stuck in the bathroom.
斯巴克斯家那个孩子把自己卡厕所里了
How'd that happen
怎么发生的
Well the door's a push and he was a pulling.
那门是推开的 而他一直想拉开
Look at him out there.
看看他那样子
Billy's my grandson.
比利是我孙子
I am so sorry. I...
真的是太抱歉了 我...
I mean not that he's your grandson.
我不是说你孙子令人感到抱歉
I'm just... I'm a stop talking now.
我只... 我还是闭上嘴吧
I'm messing with you.
我跟你闹着玩呢
You got me all right.
被你给吓死了
Ah no.
不是啦
That one's mine over there. Evan.
那个才是我孙子 埃文
Oh I isn't that the coach's grandson
他不是教练的孙子吗
So you must be Coach Ballard's ex wife
那想必你就是巴拉德教练的前妻啦
Yeah. Why
是啊 怎么了吗
No reason.
没怎么
Growing up
在成长期间
I had an aversion to any type of group.
我十分厌恶各种团体
For example rock groups.
比如说 摇滚乐团
I'll restrict my drug use to Rolaids thank you.
我如果要嗑药 那也只吃胃酸药 谢了
Group costumes.
集体变装
I'll tell you who really didn't have a heart my mother
我来告诉你《绿野仙踪》里谁真正没有心 我妈妈
for making me wear a funnel on my head.
因为她逼我在头上戴个漏斗
But of all the groups I didn't like
但在我所有不喜欢的团体之中
by far the worst was...
最差劲的就是...
Group projects.
团体报告
Yeah. You heard me.
是的 你没听错
This would be a lot more fun with margaritas.
要是有玛格丽塔酒喝 看这个会有趣许多
What isn't
是任何东西都会变有趣吧
Then you'd love the way I ran the PTA.
那看来你会很喜欢我举办的家长会
And you'd love the way I show up at church.
那相比你也会喜欢我上教堂时的模样
You're fun.
你真有意思
We ought to go out for drinks one night.
我们改天一定要一起出去喝一杯
I'll give you my number.
我给你我的电话号码
Oh yeah. Oh well...
这个嘛 好吧...
All right. I'm around tomorrow if you're free.
好啦 我明晚会去 你有空要来啊
Uh sure.
行吧
You should know something though.
不过有件事你应该先知道
Um I'm kind of dating your ex husband.
我貌似正在跟你前夫交往
You waited till now to tell me
你拖到现在才跟我说吗
You're sneaky. I like that.
你很贼 我喜欢
That is not the feedback I usually get.
我通常得到的反馈可不是这样
Well since we're being honest
既然我们现在要坦诚相对
I knew who you were the whole time.
其实我早就知道你是谁
That's why I came over here.
所以我才坐过来
Damn. Nicely played.
靠 高手啊
So we're still on for drinks
那我们还去喝两杯吗
Oh hell yeah.
那必须的
Can't we just do this individually
我们不能自己写自己的吗
Why are you complaining I'm the one stuck working with a kid.
你有什么好抱怨的 我才是被迫跟屁孩一组的人
Hey. When it comes to physics I'm practically a coot.
若要论物理领域 我也算是老师傅了
Which is an old person word for someone who's old.
这是老人说别人老的时候用到的词
Tell him.
你跟他说
It is. Let's just go to a coffee shop and get this over with.
-的确是 -我们就去咖啡店赶紧弄完吧
I can't go now. I have to get home for my bath and bedtime.
我现在去不了 是我回家洗澡上床的时间了
Which is also something an old person does.
这也是老人才会有的习惯
That we do.
我们的确会
Can I at least switch groups
那我能换个组吗
Sorry. I assigned this project because it's important
抱歉 我会分配这个作业就是因为
for scientists to learn how to collaborate.
科学家必须得学会如何与人合作
If we must work together here's my proposal.
如果我们必须合作 我有个提议
I do everything by myself and put their names on it.
我独自写好整份报告后把他们的名字加上
No. What's going on
-不行 -怎么回事
Dr. Sturgis is forcing us to collaborate.
斯特吉斯博士逼我们得合作
And we wanted to get it done tonight
而我们想今晚就写完它
but apparently there's a bedtime and shower conflict.
但貌似会与什么洗澡就寝时间有所冲突
Bubble bath.
是泡泡浴
Oh right it's bath night.
对哦 今晚是泡澡夜
How about we work in my dorm tomorrow
那明天到我宿舍一起写怎么样
Um I don't know
我不确定
if a dormitory is the right environment for someone his age.
大学宿舍适不适合他这年纪的人出入
If you're worried about the beer drinking
如果你是担心我会想偷喝酒
Dad has thoroughly desensitized me.
爸爸早就让我对这事彻底感到麻痹
How about you all come work at our house
那你们都来我们家写如何
I guess if that's our only option.
只有这个可行的话 我们也别无选择
It'll be fun. I'll make food.
会很有意思啦 我会做吃的
You can even bring your laundry.
你还可以带脏衣服来 我帮你们洗
That actually would be great.
这点还真的很不错
Now this man's soiled underpants will be in my kitchen.
这位仁兄的脏内裤要出现在我家厨房了
Thank you.
谢谢您啊
I I just don't understand why you want to go out with her.
我只是不懂你为什么会想跟她出去玩
You don't She seems like fun.
你不想吗 她感觉很有趣啊
Well yeah she is until you marry her
是啊 是好玩 但娶了就不一样了
and then you find her sleeping upside down in the closet.
接着你会发现她在衣柜里倒立睡
‭No I mean seriously.
不 我是说认真的
You don't think that having drinks
你难道不觉得
with my ex wife is a little weird
跟我前妻一起出去喝酒会有点怪吗
You went camping with John.
你还和约翰去露营了呢
Oh it was weird.
那个可是真的很怪
Trust me. Learn from me.
相信我 吸取我的教训
She spent 18 years with you. I'd rather learn from her.
她跟你在一起18年 我宁愿吸取她的教训
So you can dig up a little dirt on me
这样你可以挖到我的脏料吗
Mm yeah.
是吧
Well let me spoil it then.
那我给你剧透一下
She's gonna tell you about the time
她肯定会跟你说
I had a little too much to drink on Halloween
有一年万圣节我不小心喝太多
and I ended up puking in my son's candy bucket.
最后吐在了我儿子要糖的糖果罐里
I bet she tells it better.
我敢说她说的一定更生动
Then there was the time we had a fight
还有一次我跟她吵架
and I locked her out in a hailstorm. ‭Damn.
-我在外面下冰雹时把她锁门外了 -太狠了吧
But in my defense when I locked her out it it was raining.
但你听我解释 我一开始把她锁外面时 只是在下雨
The hail was heaven sent.
后来的冰雹是老天开眼
You're a charmer.
您可真是人帅心甜
So...
那...
You didn't do anything you regret when you were married
你婚姻期间就没做过后悔的事吗
Oh lots of stuff.
那可太多了
Feel free to grab a shovel
只要你有兴趣
and go have some drinks with my dead husband.
欢迎你带着铁铲去跟我亡夫饮酒聊天
Oh that's dark.
这哏太黑暗了吧
Not as dark as my secrets.
我的秘密们比这个还黑暗
Oh you you... You are so hot.
你... 你可真是太辣啦
Ooh chocolate chip.
巧克力碎饼干
Just one. The rest are for Sheldon's friends.
只准吃一个 剩下是给谢尔顿的朋友的
Ready to go ‭Yep. ‭Go where
-准备好走了吗 -走去哪里
The mall.
商场啊
What happened to asking for permission
这年头出门不用申请了吗
I asked Dad.
跟老爸申请了
You know that doesn't count.
你知道跟他申请并不算数
That's what he said.
他也这么说了
Bye.
再会
Love you.
爱你啊
Keith Sam come in.
基思 珊姆 请进
Sheldon your friends are here.
谢尔顿 你的朋友们来啦
Let me put that laundry in for you. Oh thank you.
-我来帮你拿去洗 -谢谢
None for you
你没有吗
That's okay. I can do my own laundry.
没事的 我可以自己洗
Oh. Okay.
好的
Hello Sam Keith
你好 珊姆 基思
big bag of dirty underpants.
一大袋脏内裤
Hey there.
你好啊
I hope you don't mind I started without you.
希望你不介意我没等你就开始喝了
Not at all.
完全不介意
Is this one for me or am I gonna be carrying you home tonight
这杯是给我的 还是我今晚得扛你回家
It's all yours.
是给你喝的
Cheers.
干杯
I like your blouse. Oh you do
-我喜欢你的上衣 -是吗
Truth be told I changed my outfit three times.
说实话 我换了三套衣服呢
For little old me
为了我这个小老太婆吗
Well I've never gotten drinks with a boyfriend's ex wife.
我毕竟从来没有跟男友的前妻喝过酒
Do you try to look hot
不知道是该比辣
or do you try to look like you're not trying
还是要打扮得看起来没努力打扮
Well clearly you went for hot.
那很明显你选择了比辣
I wasn't even trying.
人家都没努力打扮呢
I think we can explain the additional electrons
如果我们假定势垒带有斜度
if we assume the barrier has a slope to it.
我们就能解释额外的电子
That won't work.
这行不通
‭Okay well what if the electrons are a product of...
那假设那些电子是...
We need to consider that the electrons
我们必须考虑到那些电子
are actually moving backwards in time.
实际上是在时光中倒流
No that math's gonna take forever.
不 那样要算超久
Let's just do it my way.
还是按我的方法来吧
Can you write on the board
你能写到板子上吗
You probably have the best handwriting.
估计这里你写的字最好看
Why Because I'm a girl
为什么 就因为我是女生吗
I'm sure it's better than mine.
我敢肯定比我的强
I only learned to write six years ago.
我6年前才开始学的写字
Well we've covered football and grandkids...
我们聊了橄榄球与孙子们
Our favorite Golden Girl.
电视剧《黄金女郎》中最爱的角色
Did not peg you for a Dorothy.
完全没想到你会喜欢桃乐西
What have we left out
还有什么没聊
Hmm. I don't know.
不知道耶
Maybe we've run out of stuff to talk about.
或许我们已经把能聊的都聊完了
Oh wait. We forgot about your ex husband.
等等 我们忘了你的前夫
The one you're dating.
你在交往的那个
What do you want to know
你想知道些什么
Well I know not to piss him off during a hailstorm.
我知道不要在冰雹时惹他生气
He told you that
他跟你说这件事了吗
He wanted to throw himself under the bus
他想抢在你前面
rather than let you push him.
先捅自己这刀
Well did he tell you that I was naked when he locked me out
那他告诉你我当时浑身赤裸的吗
No Why did he do that
没 他为什么这么做
'Cause I was trying to hit him with a golf club.
因为我当时想拿高尔夫球杆打他
What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm
你在冰雹中光身拿着高尔夫球杆是搞什么鬼啊
Uh you know it was the '70s.
你懂 疯狂的70年代嘛
I remember. What else you got
我还记得 还有什么
Hey there's my man
我们的好兄弟
The doctor's in the house
博士大驾光临啦
Hello y'all Oh boy.
-大家好啊 -娘啊
Connie
康妮
Hey John.
约翰
How
什么情况
We used to date.
我们以前交往过
So you dated him and Dale
你跟他还有戴尔交往过吗
You don't have a type do you
你可真是生冷不忌啊
What are you doing here
你在这里做什么呢
Me What are you doing here
还问我呢 是你来这里干嘛
Well this is where I hang out now.
我现在都来这里玩呀
I grade papers
我在酒吧批改作业
I chat with the other patrons.
和其他熟客聊天
The people who like to bet on football rub my head for luck.
喜欢赌橄榄球的人都会摸我的光头祈求好运
John this is June.
约翰 这位是琼
Hi. June.
-你好 -琼
After Juno wife of Jupiter and queen of the gods.
你名字取自丘比特的老婆 众神女王琼诺吧
No after the fact that my mom got knocked up in June.
不 是因为我妈是在六月[琼]被搞大肚子的
Ribald Wonderful.
用词直接 真棒
‭So um
那么
how do you two know each other
你们是怎么认识的呢
Well June here actually is Dale's ex wife.
琼其实是戴尔的前妻
And I am Connie's ex boyfriend.
我是康妮的前男友
Is that fun or weird
这算有意思还是尴尬呢
Yeah.
Okay. Okay.
-行吧 -行吧
Okay.
行吧
All right something's not working out here.
肯定有什么地方不合理
Perhaps it's the way you're pacing.
可能是你走来走去的方式不对
Pick a number of steps and stick to it.
你应该选好固定步数 然后贯彻到底
Maybe it's because you two aren't helping.
可能是因为你们俩没帮忙
Oh really But I'm writing with my prettiest handwriting.
是吗 但我已经用最好看的手写字写黑板了
Don't be a child. Hey
-别像死小孩一样 -过分
Oh you were talking to her.
原来你是说她啊
Who wants pigs in a blanket
谁想吃香肠卷呀
Actually do you have coffee
有咖啡吗
I just made a pot help yourself.
我刚泡了一壶 你自己倒吧
Anything I could get you I need a cigarette.
-我能给你准备点什么吗 -我得去抽根烟
So how's it going
进行得怎么样了
Great. Now that those two are gone
很好 现在那两人走了
I can finally get some work done.
我终于可以完成点正事了
They call it "Hot Dog on a Stick "
他们管那叫"热狗串"
but that's not the only food on a stick they sell.
但他们不只卖那一种用棍子串起来的食物
It's not
是吗
They also got cheese on a stick. Oh no.
-他们还卖芝士串串 -糟了
You hiding from that guy ‭No.
-你在躲那个男生吗 -不是
Oh I get it you like him.
我懂了 你喜欢他
Shut up.
闭嘴
Aren't you a little young for that
你现在就暗恋男生不会太早吗
How old were you when you started liking girls
那你开始喜欢女生时是几岁
Buh bye. Bye.
-拜啦 -再见
Hey everybody free drinks on the house
各位 酒水免费招待哦
Dang.
辣爆了
Way older than you.
比你现在大多了
Doesn't matter he doesn't like me anyway.
无所谓了 反正他也不喜欢我
Sorry.
我很遗憾
I liked it better when you wanted to marry ALF.
我比较喜欢你以前想嫁给《家有阿福》里的阿福
一只长得像猪的外星人
I still kind of do.
我现在还是有点想
So you went camping with Dale How'd that go
你和戴尔去郊游了 玩得怎么样
Oh I hesitate to speak ill of him...
我不想说他坏话啦
I divorced him. Say what you want.
我和他离婚了 你什么坏话都可以说
Then it was terrible. Ah ha
-其实糟透了 -我就知道
All right come on let's talk about something else.
好了 我们聊点别的话题吧
Okay.
A lot of people here like to talk about the game.
这里很多客人都喜欢聊球赛
Really You speak sports now
真的吗 你现在还会聊运动话题了
I sure do. Check this out.
当然 瞧我的
Hey ref I suggest you go back to referee school
裁判 我建议你回裁判学校重读
and this time pay attention in class
这次要认真听课哦
You tell him Doc.
呛得好 博士
You're a doctor
你是博士
He has his PhD in physics
他有物理博士学位
but his specialty is quantum chromodynamics.
但他的专长是研究量子色动力学
Wow that sounds interesting.
听起来真有趣啊
Oh it is. And I would tell you more about it
的确很有趣 我也想多给你介绍介绍
but I'm lucky I remembered the quantum chromodynamics.
但我能记得量子色动力学就很走运了
And you didn't even have to rub his head.
而且你不用摸他的光头就有这运气了
Well it's here if the mood strikes.
你要是想摸 我随时奉陪啦
Ugh come on Bucky
拜托 巴基
try throwing it to someone on your own team.
球能不能投给自己队友啊
Is that the Aggie game
这是农工大学队的比赛吗
Yeah we're down by ten.
是的 我们落后10分
You like A&M
你喜欢农工大学队吗
I was raised a Cornhusker but when in Texas...
我是土生土长的内布拉斯加州人 但来到德州...
Huh science and sports Didn't know that was a thing.
同时喜欢科学和运动 我不知道还有这种人
It is possible to be a scientist and a normal guy.
既是科学家也是正常人 这是有可能的
May your team be victorious
愿你的球队获胜
Not my experience.
反正我没见识过
I brought you some coffee.
我拿了咖啡给你
You don't have to keep waiting on us.
你不用一直招待我们的
I'm sorry is there a problem
不好意思 有什么问题吗
I'm just frustrated. Is it Sheldon
-我只是很沮丧无力 -是因为谢尔顿吗
It's Sheldon and Keith and every other guy in our field
因为谢尔顿和基思 还有我们学科所有男人
which is basically everyone.
基本上就是所有人了
There were only three other women
除了我只有三个女性
and one of them just dropped out to get married.
其中一人还退学去结婚了
Oh good for her.
那是好事啊
O Or bad bad for science bad for women.
是坏事才对 对科学和女性来说是坏事
None of the guys in my class take me seriously
我班上所有男生都不把我当回事
and honestly it doesn't help when women like you
老实说 像你这样的女性忙东忙西
run around doing their laundry and making them snacks.
帮他们洗衣服准备零食 也是帮倒忙
I'm just being a good host.
我只是想当个好客的主人
Yeah and raising another boy to think that all women
你还把另一个男孩教养成认为所有女性
are just notetakers and mommies.
都只是记笔记和当老妈子的
I'm sorry I'm making life so hard for you.
很抱歉 我害你的人生如此艰难
And for your information
而且告诉你一声
Sheldon does not look down on women
谢尔顿才不会瞧不起女性
he looks down on everyone.
他是瞧不起所有人
Friday the Thirteenth Part VIII
《黑色星期五8: 杰森侵入曼哈顿》
Jason Takes Manhattan might be the best one.
应该是该系列最好的一部
Muppets also took Manhattan.
《大青蛙布偶秀》的布偶们也侵入了曼哈顿啊
There he is again.
又看到他了
Why don't you go talk to him
你为什么不去跟他说话
Are you crazy Look how beautiful he is.
你疯了 你看他多俊美啊
Sorry the only guy I'm calling beautiful is me.
不好意思 我觉得俊美的男人只有我本人
And maybe David Hasselhoff.
可能还有《霹雳游侠》的大卫·哈塞尔霍夫吧
I understand that you want to be appreciated for what you do
我明白你希望自己所做的事能得到赏识
but so do I.
但我也一样啊
This is my home and taking care of my family
这里是我家 照顾我的家人
is the choice that I've made and I am proud to do it.
是我所做的选择 我为此很自豪
Okay.
好吧
It is okay.
的确很好
And I am sorry if me baking cookies
如果我烤饼干会给女性
says something bad about women
带来负面影响 我很抱歉
but if you think that Sheldon is difficult to work with now
但如果你以为现在谢尔顿就够难搞了
you should try him with low blood sugar
你应该见识一下他低血糖时的嘴脸
he is a monster.
他简直是魔童
Someone's got to be in charge
必须得有人掌控大局
but when you step up and do it everyone gets upset.
但如果你主动站出来 大家都会不爽
So your problem is a woman's mad at you
所以你的烦恼就是一个女人生你气了
and Sheldon thinks you're dumb
谢尔顿又认为你很蠢吗
Yeah. Welcome to my life friend.
-是的 -欢迎体验我的日常生活 朋友
W What do I do
我该怎么做
You you quit complaining.
你别再抱怨了
You're young you're smart
你还很年轻 又聪明
you're not tied down.
又没有家累
This is as good as it gets.
人生最好的时候也就这样了
It is
真的吗
Yes.
真的啊
I wish I was 20 again.
我多希望重返20岁
Eating and drinking and being skinny.
可以大吃大喝 又还没发胖
Now go back in there finish your project
现在回里面去 完成你的报告
and get your ass to a keg party.
然后滚去参加桶装啤酒派对
Go
快去啊
Somehow my parents calmed everyone down
我父母莫名让所有人冷静下来了
and got us back on track.
并帮我们重新投入到报告中
We listened to each other's thoughts
我们聆听对方的想法
and we worked as a team...
共同学习 一起摸索
for almost four whole minutes.
持续了快整整四分钟呢
All right that doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通啊
Because you don't understand it.
那是因为你不懂
It makes total sense Keith.
这明明很有道理 基思
Please just take your underpants and go.
拜托你 拿上你的内裤走吧
Just say hi keep it casual
就打声招呼 随意一点
pretend like you don't care that much.
假装你不是很在乎他
But I care the most.
但我很在乎啊
See that's gonna freak him out.
你这饥渴样会把他吓跑的
How do you know ' Cause it's freaking me out.
-你怎么知道 -因为我都快被你吓跑了
Now go.
去吧
No touching That's right you heard me
不准摸她 没错 你听到我说的了
Hello
Hi Connie.
你好 康妮
Hi John.
你好呀 约翰
It was a nice surprise running into you the other day.
那天碰巧遇见你 真好呢
It was.
是啊
Anyway question
我就想问问
Do you think your friend June is interested in me romantically
你觉得你朋友琼对我有那方面的意思吗
Oh I...
我...
Gee I don't know.
天 我不知道
I only ask because I'm not good at knowing
我问你是因为我不擅长判断
what other people are feeling.
其他人的感觉
I'm aware.
这我知道
So could you ask her for me No.
-你能帮我问问她吗 -不行
You're right I should probably do it myself.
你说得对 我应该亲自问她的
Can I have her number
你能给我她的电话吗
Well you won over a whole bar
既然你能迷倒整个酒吧的人
maybe you could win over June too.
也许你也能迷倒琼吧
Hello
Hi June. John Sturgis here.
你好 琼 我是约翰·斯特吉斯
We met the other day.
我们前几天见过
I'm uh the scientist who won over the whole bar.
我是那个迷倒全酒吧的科学家
Oh sure I remember you.
我当然记得你
Good good. Anyway
那太好了 是这样的
I was wondering if you had any romantic interest in me.
我想问问 你对我有没有那方面的意思
Well you don't beat around the bush do you
你这人说话都不绕圈子的 是吧[敲打灌木丛]
In medieval times
中世纪时
hunters used to hire men to beat the area around bushes
猎人会雇请男人用棍子敲打灌木丛
with sticks in order to flush out game
目的是为了把猎物赶出来
so no I guess I don't do that.
我想我的确不做那种事
John
约翰
you're a really sweet guy
你是个很讨喜的男人
but I didn't feel like
但我不认为
we had that kind of connection.
我们之间有那种火花
Oh. I see.
我知道了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No that's all right. Um...
不 没关系
You know the truth is
说实话
I'm I'm still kind of heartbroken over Connie
我还在为和康妮分手了难过
and uh I was hoping if someone else liked me
我本来希望如果有其他人喜欢我
it might make it hurt less.
也许能减轻我的痛苦
Well I don't know either one of you very well
你们两人我都不太了解
but I wouldn't write off Connie just yet.
但我觉得你和康妮还有戏
Why Did she say something
为什么 她说什么了吗
No but uh it's just the way she looked at you.
没有 但她看你的眼神让我觉得余情未了
See That's what I'm terrible at.
你看 我就是不会判断这种事
How do you people do it
你们怎么做到的啊
Look I know she's with Dale right now
我知道她现在和戴尔在一起
but we were married for a long time.
但我和他当了很多年夫妻
Trust me he's gonna screw this up.
相信我 他会搞砸的
Follow up question Should I mention any of this to Connie
那我再问个问题 这些话我该告诉康妮吗
Mm I wouldn't.
劝你不要
Excellent
太好了
Bye.
再见
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片