Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
So once this is up and running
一旦架设并运作起来
anyone with a computer and a modem
任何有电脑与上网能力的人都能获得
can have access to every grant offered worldwide.
全世界所有科研补助金项目的信息
As the kids like to say ka ching
就像这年头孩子们会发出的那个声音
That's the sound of a cash register
那是收银机收款的声音
in case the onomatopoeia was unclear.
以免有人没理解这个拟声词
Brenda has a secret man
布兰达有个秘密男友
that she is hiding from everybody. Really
-她瞒着所有人 -真的假的
And he might be married.
而且那人可能有老婆
Really
真的假的
Look it's not easy seeing you talk to guys.
看见你和男人说话 让我不好受
You want to know what's not easy
你想知道什么让我不好受吗
Hearing from Billy Sparks about you and his mother
从比利·斯帕克斯那听说你和他妈妈
hanging out in their chicken coop.
在他们家的鸡舍偷偷见面
What
什么
So you know me and Brenda are just friends.
我和布兰达只是朋友
Okay.
好吧
I'm glad we can talk about these things.
能和你聊这种事 我觉得很开心
Me too. Someday we'll talk about Mom and Pastor Rob.
我也是 有一天我们也可以聊聊妈妈和罗伯牧师的事
Oh remember today is Sheldon's big database launch party
别忘了 今天是谢尔顿的资料库盛大发布派对
so we're all very excited.
所以我们大家要兴奋一点
Yeah how excited we talking on a scale of one to ten
是要兴奋到哪个程度 从一分到十分
Uh I don't know. Six
不知道啊 大概六分吧
Do we have any understanding
我们对他这个什么...
of what this data thing is
资料的东西有任何了解吗
Not a clue. Morning Shelly.
完全不懂 早安啊 谢利
Hey there's the big guy.
哎哟 主角来啦
That was about a nine.
这是九分吧
Can I get you breakfast
我帮你拿点早餐
I don't know if I can eat. I'm too excited.
我不知道吃不吃得下 我太兴奋了
I know. We all are. What's going on
-我知道啊 我们也都很兴奋 -怎么了
It's your brother's big day.
今天是你哥哥的大日子
When isn't it
哪天不是他的大日子啊
Meemaw are you coming to my party
姥姥 你要来我的派对吗
I wouldn't miss it.
肯定到
Oh we're gonna leave at 4 00
我们下午4点出发
if you want to ride with us.
想搭便车就准时过来
No I have to meet you there.
不用 我们直接在会场碰头
I got a little business I have to take care of.
我有一些事情要处理
Oh if you're getting me a gift it's not that kind of party.
不用给我带礼物 今天不是那种派对
Although I wouldn't say no to a TI 81 graphing calculator.
不过我是不会拒绝你送我TI-81图形计算器啦
So what all's gonna happen at this party
所以这个派对会有什么节目
Well we're gonna post to UseNet that the database is live
我们会到新闻组上发我们资料库已上线的帖子
and then watch the monitor as the subscribers roll in.
然后一起在屏幕上看我们的订阅用户不停上涨
And you're calling that a party Bold.
你把这个称为派对啊 够大胆
We still haven't settled on a name.
我们还没定下来要取什么名字
Well I was thinking maybe Alice.
我在考虑取爱丽丝
Alice Cooper. That is badass. Sold.
爱丽丝·库珀 够酷 我没问题
Wait who said her last name's gonna be Cooper
等等 谁跟你说她会姓库珀
Well that's my last name.
因为那是我的姓啊
Yeah and mine's McAllister.
我知道 但我姓麦卡利斯特
Yeah but I'm the dad. So
- 我知道啊 但我是爸爸啊 -那又如何
I think that's just the rule.
规矩不就是这样吗
Not my rule.
老娘这没那规矩
Well all right. Let's not fight about it.
好好好 我们别吵这事情
I'm pretty sure she can hear us.
我挺确定她能听到我们说话
Yeah you're probably right.
你这话不无道理
Please don't have a giant head
拜托你别长个大脑袋让我很难生
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你帮忙啦
Hey you make a whole human being in your belly
你在肚子里孕育一个孩子
I get the crib and car seat we'll call it even.
我负责搞定婴儿床与婴儿安全座椅 我们扯平
That is not even close to even.
扯个大头鬼平呢
Well I'm just saying my list is pretty long
我就这么说嘛 我要做的事情很多好吗
and you only got the one thing.
而你只需要负责一件事
Hey. I didn't know you were working today.
你来啦 我都不知道你今天上班
No I'm not. Just stopped by to pick up my check.
没 我不上班 我就是过来拿一下我的工资
Got it right here.
在这里呢
Any plans for your day off
你休息日有什么安排呢
Nothing special.
没什么特别的
Not seeing your mystery man
不去见你的秘密男友吗
Just give me my check.
把我的工资给我就是了
I don't mean to pry.
我不是想探听隐私啦
It's just your friends think you're keeping him a secret
只是... 你的朋友们都觉得你神神秘秘
'cause he's married.
是因为他是有妇之夫
There's no mystery man. And you're prying.
没有什么秘密男友 而你正在探听隐私
Sorry.
对不起
Hello Oh Rob Uh...
喂 罗伯啊
Pastor Rob. It's Pastor Rob.
罗伯牧师 是罗伯牧师
I gathered.
我猜到了
Uh lunch would be...
午饭嘛...
...fine. Yes.
可以 没问题
See you soon. Mm hmm.
待会见
Shall I pry
我该探听一下吗
Uh it's nothing. He probably just wants
没什么啦 他大概是想
to gossip about some church drama.
跟我聊一聊教会八卦罢了
So here's your check. Okay bye.
这是你的工资 慢走 再见
Buh bye.
再见
Excuse me which one of these car seats is the best
打扰一下 哪一款婴儿安全座椅是最好的
That'd be the Evenflo Discovery right here.
那必定是婴芙乐的这款探索
Top of the line.
顶级货
Great.
太好了
Which one's your second best
那你们第二好的是哪一款呢
Is it a gift for someone
是要送人吗
No it's for me. I'm having a kid.
不 是我自己 我孩子要出生了
Mm. I tell you that first ride home
我这么说吧 孩子首次坐在后座
from the hospital with the baby in the back
从医院回到家里的那趟车程
scariest drive of your life.
会是你一生最害怕的一段路
Well I got a station wagon.
我开的是旅行车
It's like a tank with a cassette player.
差不多是一辆有卡带播放器的坦克了
That's good good. 'Cause you can't believe
那很不错啊 但你完全无法相信
how fragile and tiny newborn babies are.
新生儿有多娇小多脆弱
No I can I can believe it.
我能想象啊 我相信
So you know about that spot on their head
所以你知道他们脑袋上那个
that ain't even solid yet.
软软还没合上的洞吗
Sure.
当然
Anyway uh you were interested in the basic model.
好啦 所以你是对基本款有兴趣
Okay pal I'm in sales. I know what you're doing.
行了 兄弟 我也干销售 我知道你的把戏
So...
那你...
Just give me the expensive one.
给我拿贵的那款就是了
Good choice.
好选择
Hello
你好
Sheldon is Georgie there
谢尔顿 小乔治在家吗
No. Is your mom there
-不在 -那你妈妈呢
No. Are there any adults there
-不在 -那有任何大人在吗
No. But I have an IQ of 187.
都不在 但我的智商有187
I'm sure I can figure out whatever's troubling you.
我挺确信我能帮你解决你的问题
My water broke. I'm in labor.
我羊水破了 我要生了
Oh dear.
我的天
Come in.
进来
All right let's do this.
好吧 我们动手吧
Why are you wearing dish gloves
你为什么戴着洗碗手套
To deliver the baby.
来接生孩子啊
That is not happening.
你想都不要想
Good.
谢天谢地
Whew. Can I get a glass of water
能给我拿杯水吗
Sheldon I need to go to the hospital.
谢尔顿 我现在需要去医院
Well I can't drive.
我不会开车啊
I do have a bike but you'll never fit in the wagon.
我是有自行车啦 但你绝对塞不进小拖车里
I don't know how much longer I can wait.
我不知道我还能等多久
I can call an ambulance.
我可以打电话叫救护车来
It's okay I'll drive.
没事 我开车吧
Just come with me okay
你就跟来陪我吧
Okay.
好的
Does it hurt bad Yes
-会很疼吗 -当然
That's unfortunate.
那真是太惨了
It's my understanding it's only gonna get worse.
据我了解 这疼痛只会持续加剧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Mrs. Sparks I need your help.
斯巴克斯太太 我有事想请你帮忙
What's with the gloves
你戴着手套干嘛
So I don't get placenta on my hands.
免得我的双手沾到胎盘
What
什么
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
So I haven't seen you around in a while.
有一阵子没看到你了啊
Yeah I've been pretty busy trying to help Pastor Jeff
最近都忙着在帮杰夫牧师
hold things together at the church.
维持教会的凝聚力
Oh. Things okay
一切还好吧
You know.
你懂的
Not as good as they were when you were there.
起码是比不上你还在教会里的那会儿了
Well that's nice of you to say.
你可真是太客气了
No I mean that it's chaos.
我是说真的 简直是一团糟
I'm sure you'll pull through.
我相信你们肯定能渡过难关
Yeah actually I got another job offer.
其实我收到了另一份工作的邀约
First Baptist in Little Rock is looking for a youth pastor.
小岩城的第一浸信会想找一个青年牧师
Arkansas.
阿肯色州
That's a big move.
离这里好远呢
Well I'm not sure I'm gonna take it yet
我还没决定要不要接这份工作
but um kind of wanted to get your advice.
但我有点想听听你有何建议
So you might stay
所以你也是可以考虑留下
Well it's a good opportunity bigger congregation
那的确是个好机会 教会规模也更大
but I'd miss the kids... Mm.
但我舍不得这里的孩子们
and you know the friends I've made.
还有就是我在这里交的这些朋友们
Sure. Are you still seeing that girl
当然 你还在跟那女孩交往吗
The one you babysat
你当过她保姆的那个吗
Yeah that one.
是啦 那个
Uh no no.
没 没交往了
We um we broke up.
我们已经分手了
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
那真是太遗憾了
So what do you think
那你怎么觉得呢
Well um...
这个嘛...
I would miss having you around
你要是走了我会想念你的
but I think you need to follow your heart.
但我觉得你应该顺从自己的内心想法
What if my heart doesn't know what it wants
如果我的内心不确定自己到底想要什么呢
I don't know. Pick a different organ.
不知道啊 换个器官试试
Mary Cooper.
玛丽·库珀
Oh grow up.
你少幼稚了
That's not what I meant.
别乱想什么器官好吗
Shouldn't you be laying down
你这时候不是该躺下吗
No it's good to be on my feet.
不 我站着挺好的
The doctor said this could take a while.
医生说可能还要好一阵子呢
Could you be more specific
这个"一阵子"能更明确一点吗
I have a thing at 5 00.
我下午五点有约了
Is there anyone else I can call for you
我能帮忙你打电话给谁吗
Maybe your mom No I can't deal with her right now.
-比如你妈妈 -别 我现在没力气面对她
Maybe after they give me drugs.
或许等他们给我麻醉后再说
Okay I'll just keep trying the Coopers.
行 那我再继续尝试去联系库珀家
You know in a way you and I are having
你知道其实你我某种程度上
a very similar day.
正有着相同的一天吗
Really How might that be
是吗 何以见得
I'm also bringing something new into the world.
我今天也给这个世界孕育出新的东西
Although mine does not involve my privates
不过我的孕育过程并不包含
being inspected my strangers.
我的私处被陌生人检查
Okay. "Tighten strap until car seat moves
我看看 "拉紧绑带直到安全座椅
no more than half an inch."
无法移动超过1公分"
Okay.
好吧
Well that's more than half an inch.
这样可不只1公分啊
Aw come on.
不是吧
Tighten up Archie Bell & The Drells
You've been through this before. How long does it take
你有过经验 一般会花多少时间啊
Depends. With Billy it was days.
看情况了 比利花了几天呢
Well he always has been a tad slow.
他的确是一直都有一点慢[笨]
I just got your message.
我刚收到你的消息
Am I late Did I miss it
我迟了吗 我错过了吗
Actually you're the first one here.
其实你是第一个到的人
Actually I was the first one here
其实我才是第一个到的人
and I'd like to be the first one to leave.
我也想当第一个走的人
So who's back there with Mandy
那谁在病房里陪曼蒂呢
She's with the doctor. We gave her some privacy.
医生在里面 我们给她点隐私
Where the hell's Georgie We can't find him.
-那小乔治上哪去了 -我们联系不到他
What about Mary Ain't she at the bowling alley
那玛丽呢 她不是在保龄球馆吗
No. Sh She went out to lunch.
不 她出去吃午饭了
And speaking of lunch we should get to my launch.
说到午饭 我们该去我的发布派对[音似]了
Sheldon my granddaughter's about to be born.
谢尔顿 我的孙女就要出生了
I I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不去
Oh I'm sure Georgie will get more women pregnant.
我很确定小乔治还会搞大别的女人肚子
You'll have another chance.
你以后还会有机会的
Walk away.
一边凉快去
Well I I guess I'm gonna go.
我想我可以退场了
Come on stay. Keep me company.
别这样 留下吧 陪陪我
Fine.
行吧
Remember the last time we were here
还记得我们上次来医院的情景吗
You mean the night you gave me a heart attack
你是指你害我心脏病发那晚吗
Stop it.
讨厌啦
I did not give you a heart attack.
我才没有害你心脏病发
You gave me something. Well...
-但你有害我性致勃发哦 -是有啦
Oh hey Mary.
玛丽 你好
What's going on
这是什么情况
Nothing. What's going on with you
没什么啊 你才是有什么情况
Who's with Mandy The doctor.
-谁在里面陪着曼蒂 -医生
What are you two doing out here
你们俩坐在外面干嘛
Waiting on you. Where have you been
等你啊 你跑哪去了
I was at lunch.
我去吃午饭了
Hey.
各位好啊
I hear we're having a baby.
听说宝宝要出生了
What Did I miss it
怎么 已经生了吗
Where is my dad
我爸在哪
I ask that question a lot.
我也经常问这个问题
He's not usually late.
他很少迟到的啊
My mom's picking me up but she's always late.
我妈来接我 但她经常迟到
Hey. Maybe they're together.
搞不好他们在一起哦
Why would they be together
他们为什么会在一起
They could be having another secret meeting
他俩可能又偷偷约在鸡舍
in the chicken coop.
见面啊
He's probably running late at practice.
我爸应该是被训练拖延了
Okay.
好吧
I'm sure they're not together. Okay.
-他们肯定不是在一起 -行吧
I mean it. Okay.
-我是认真的 -你说是就是吧
Shut up Billy.
闭嘴啦比利
Okay.
好哦
What is he doing here He's a pastor
-他怎么会来这里 -他是牧师啊
and he wanted to be here.
他想来
I mean what is he doing here with you
我是指他怎么会和你一起来
He asked me for some advice so we had lunch.
他有事想要问我的意见 所以我们一起吃午饭
So that's why no one could find you for hours.
所以你才失联好几个小时吗
Are you accusing me of something
你是暗指我有做见不得人的事吗
Is there something to accuse you of
那你有做见不得人的事吗
Hey today's the day of miracles.
今天是发生奇迹的好日子
Do you really want to be fighting
你们真想吵架吗
Stay out of this.
不关你的事 别插手
We didn't do anything wrong.
我们没做什么错事
I think I'm gonna head out.
我还是先走吧
No he's staying you're staying.
不 他留下 那你也可以留下
What does that mean
这话是什么意思
Nothing just...
没什么 总之...
Nothing.
没什么
What's going on with you two
你俩是怎么了
What's going on with you two
那你和牧师又是怎么了
Last chance. Who wants to witness science history
机不再来哦 谁想见证科学史
Don't be shy folks.
别害羞啊各位
You have nine new messages.
您有9条新留言
Connie What are you doing here
-康妮 -你怎么会在这里
I'm having a baby.
我快生了
Oh. It's happening
要生了吗
Kinda. Why are you here
快了 你为什么在这
Uh I I had a medical thing. It It's been handled.
我有点小毛病 已经处理好了
Here let me help you to your room.
来 我扶你回病房
What kind of thing Just a thing.
-什么小毛病 -小问题而已
It's been tended to.
已经治好了
How how far apart are your contractions
你现在宫缩频率是多少
Connie what's going on
康妮 你到底怎么了
It's hemorrhoids okay
我长了痔疮
It's embarrassing but here we are.
丢死人了 但你非要逼我说出来
Hemorrhoids hemorrhoids hemorrhoids
痔疮 痔疮 痔疮
Happy
你满意了吧
Well I'm about four centimeters dilated
我宫口现在大概开到3指
and the doctors think it could be another few hours.
医生认为还要过几小时才会生
Well...
这样啊
Good.
太好了
Walk slow. Oh okay.
-慢点走 -好
So how often are you taking my wife out to lunch
你经常偷约我老婆出去吃午餐吗
It was just lunch. He didn't take me out.
我们只是吃午饭而已 不是约会
So who's going to drive me 'Cause time's a tickin'.
到底谁要开车送我过去 时间不多了
Sheldon not now. G Go check on Mandy.
-谢尔顿 现在没空理你 -去看看曼蒂的情况
But... Sheldon go
-可是... -谢尔顿 快去
You are being ridiculous.
你太无理取闹了
Am I I got eyes Mary.
是吗 我有长眼睛 玛丽
So do I. And when I walked in
我也没瞎 我刚才走进来时
you and Brenda were acting weird.
看到你和布兰达两人的气氛怪怪的
What is that about
你们在聊什么
Nothing. It's about nothing.
没什么 没啥特别的
Yeah it's nothing.
是啊 没聊什么
Is my husband your mystery man
我老公就是你的秘密男友吗
No. She's dating someone else.
-当然不是 -她在跟别的人约会
How do you know that She told me.
-你怎么知道的 -她告诉我的
Why are you talking to my husband
你为什么跟我老公倾诉
about your love life
你的感情生活
You know Mary you might want to be careful
玛丽 你最好别随便
about throwing stones
攻击别人
'cause I've seen your glass house.
因为你自己心里也有鬼
What does that mean
什么意思
I saw how upset you were when this one was on a date.
我看到这家伙跟别人约会时 你有多难过
Really What the hell do you mean "really"
-真的吗 -你问"真的吗"是有什么鬼心思
What's going on Where's Mandy
怎么了 曼蒂在哪
Uh she's fine. She's in her room.
她没事 她在病房里
So she's having a baby by herself
她要独自面对这一切
while you're all out here
而你们却全部待在外面
No Sheldon's with her.
没有 谢尔顿在陪着她呢
Unbelievable.
你们还是人吗
George Mary.
乔治 玛丽 你们好
Jim. It's nice to see you.
-吉姆 -见到你很高兴
Hey how are you My name's...
你好吗 我是...
Jim Gotta go.
-吉姆 -老婆大人召唤我
Can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Where you going Home.
-你去哪 -回家
They clearly forgot about us.
他们显然把我们给忘了
This sucks.
真不爽
Do you think my mom and your dad
你说我妈和你爸
are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend
会不会变成男女朋友啊
No.
不会
If they got married would that make us brother and sister
要是他们结婚了 我俩是不是就变成兄妹了
It's not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia were brother and sister
《星球大战》的卢克·天行者和莱娅公主是兄妹
and they still kissed.
但他们还是亲亲了
I didn't write it.
又不是我写的
Excuse me does that computer have a modem
打扰一下 请问这台电脑有调制解调器吗
A what A modem. It's how you access the World Wide Web.
-什么 -调制解调器 用来连上万维网的
The what
连什么
It's when your computer wants
就是当你的电脑
to talk to another computer
想要和另一台电脑说话时
and it goes...
它会发出这样的声音
You mean a fax machine.
你是指传真机啊
It's like I'm from the future.
我简直像是从未来穿越回来的
What are you doing out here
你坐在这干嘛
I heard Mandy was having the baby.
我听说曼蒂要生了
Yes but that happens inside.
没错 但她是在里面生
I know.
我知道
Aren't you going in
你不进去吗
I can't.
我没办法
Oh these doors are automated.
这些是自动门
You just walk towards them and they open.
你一靠近它们就会自动打开的
I can't be a dad.
我没办法当好一个父亲
I couldn't even install a car seat.
我连婴儿安全座椅都装不好
Great. You can drive me to my launch party.
那正好 你可以载我去发布派对
You're doing great sweetie.
你做得很好 宝贝
Didn't work 30 years ago doesn't work now.
这话30年前没用 现在也不会有效果
I think I'll just let y'all have a little family time.
我还是不打扰你们一家人独处了
Please stay.
求你别丢下我
Hey.
我来了
Oh how we doing I'm all right.
-你怎么样啊 -我还好
Are you all right
你还好吗
I'm fine. Just fine.
我很好啊 好得很
Fine Looked like your husband was gonna
好个屁 你老公刚才在候诊室
punch out that guy in the waiting room. What happened
-差点要出拳揍那男人了 -发生什么了
When did you get here
你什么时候来的
Earlier.
早些时候
So who did George almost punch
乔治差点揍了谁
Some little fella with a mustache.
一个留八字胡的小个子
Okay hang in there baby you're doing great.
坚持住 宝贝 你做得很棒
What did I just tell you
我刚不是说了没用
I don't know what else to say.
可我不知道还能说什么啊
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你送我
Mm hmm.
没事
You know you wait and you wait and you wait
苦苦地等了那么久
and you think the day's never gonna come
还以为这一天永远不会到来
and then pow it's here. I know.
-谁知突然就降临了 -是啊
Everyone thought I was too young
所有人都觉得我太年轻
that I wouldn't see it through but here I am.
觉得我办不成 但我做到了
To think I almost missed it.
我差点就错过了 幸好没有
I would have regretted that for the rest of my life.
否则我会后悔终生
Why are we turning around
干嘛调头
What's going on with you two
你俩怎么了
Nothing. We're fine.
-没什么 -我们没事
You know what if you're gonna fight
你们要吵架的话
can you do it out loud
能不能吵出声给我听
'Cause I could really use the distraction.
我很需要这个来分散我的注意力
No one's fighting.
没人要吵架
Where is that big needle I was promised a big needle.
止痛针呢 不是说有止痛针可以打吗
I think we're getting close. Since the father's not here
应该要生了 既然孩子的爸不在
I'll go in the delivery room with you.
就由我陪你进产房吧
Or I'm happy to go if you want.
你愿意的话 我也很乐意陪你进去
I'm not gonna be sitting down anytime soon.
反正我短时间内也"菊"势不方便坐下
Georgie will be here.
小乔治会来的
If he were gonna be here he'd be here.
他要是打算来 早就来了
But honestly who's surprised
不过说真的 也没人感到意外
Well I'm a little surprised.
我还是有点意外的
Jim not now.
吉姆 现在别抬杠
All right well I can have my own opinion.
可是我有权表达自己的看法啊
I think he's a good kid.
我认为他是个好小伙
You never take my side.
你从来都不站在我这边
Are you kidding me
开什么玩笑
I missed her whole pregnancy 'cause I took your side.
我错过了她整个孕期 就是因为我偏袒你
So you're just you're just okay with all of this
难道你对这状况没意见吗
My daughter is having a baby. I'm thrilled.
我女儿要生宝宝了 我开心得不得了
Aw Dad.
爸爸你真好
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
Oh no no no. You're right on time.
没有 你来的时间正好
Told you.
我没说错吧
You are completely late but I'm really glad you're here.
你迟大到了 不过你来了我很开心
Do you want all these people around
你想要这帮人围在旁边吗
No
不想
All right everybody out.
好 都给我出去
But... Out.
-可是... -出去
Uh we'll be in the waiting room if you need us.
我们在候诊室 有事就叫我们
My advice take all the drugs they offer.
我建议你 把医生提供的麻药全打了
I plan to.
正有此意
How you doing Where were you
-你觉得怎么样 -你怎么才来
I'm sorry. I was trying to install the car seat
对不起嘛 我一直在装婴儿安全座椅
and I didn't hear the phone.
所以没听见电话响
It's okay you made it.
没关系 你及时赶来了
Did you get it installed Sheldon did.
-你装好了吗 -谢尔顿装好的
Turns out it takes a genius.
原来要出动天才才能安装好
Mom sit.
妈 你坐啊
No no I'm I'm good.
不用了 我不坐
She's here.
她诞生了
She's tiny and perfect and Mandy's doing great.
她很娇小很完美 曼蒂的情况也很好
Oh what's her name
她叫什么名字
姥姥的全名是Constance Tucker 康妮是昵称
Constance.
康斯坦丝
Yes. Thank you.
谢谢你
Is there a middle name
给她取中间名了吗
We're still working on it.
我们还没想好
Can we see her
我们能见她吗
Well they're sleeping right now
她们母女都睡着了
but I'll let y'all know when they're up.
不过等她们醒了 我会告诉你们
Well we're gonna be right here.
我们就在这里等着
So you're a grandma.
你当外婆了
I know.
是啊
Let's get you some tissue.
找纸巾帮你擦擦眼泪
I'm gonna stay at my mom's house tonight.
我今晚在我妈家睡
Fine by me.
我没意见
I just talked to Dr. Sturgis.
我刚和斯特吉斯博士通话了
We didn't get a single subscriber.
我们一个订阅用户都没获得
My database is a complete failure.
我的资料库彻底失败了
I know I'm upset too.
我知道 我也很难过
Where's Missy
米希呢
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片