Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
So he's really good to graduate ‭He sure is.
-所以他真的可以毕业了吗 -当然
Do you think I can make it from one end
你觉得我有办法
of the college campus to the other
10分钟内从大学校区的一侧
in under ten minutes including a bathroom break
走到另一侧而且还包含上厕所的时间吗
How important is the bathroom break
这上厕所的时间重要吗
Very. The class schedules are designed
非常重要 课程表是设计给
for fully grown bladders and mine is child sized.
膀胱完全成熟的成年人 但我的膀胱还是小孩版
One other bit of business.
另外还有一件事
Since you're graduating top of the class
你提早毕业而且成绩又是第一
that makes you our valedictorian.
你会是优秀毕业生致辞代表
I'm so proud of you baby.
宝贝 我真为你感到骄傲
You seem surprised.
感觉你挺意外啊
Well it's quite an accomplishment.
这可是挺了不起的成就呢
In this school I don't think so.
在这所学校里当第一吗 还好吧
We're really gonna miss you.
我们绝对会想死你的
I've always enjoyed math word problems.
我从小就喜欢解数学应用题
Try wrapping your noggin around this one.
你也来试着解解看这题吧
A brilliant young boy named Sheldon
有位聪明绝顶名叫谢尔顿的少年
is about to start college.
马上要去上大学了
He needs to get from his linear algebra class
他需要从线性代数课堂教室
to his physics class which is 822 meters away.
赶到距离822米的物理学教室
If his stride is 23 inches long and he only has ten minutes
如果他一步是58.4公分 而且只有10分钟的时间
how many steps would he have to take per minute
他每分钟需要走多少步
to make it on time It's a doozy isn't it
才能够准时到达教室呢 是个难题吧
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll show my work.
我会演示我的计算过程
First we must determine the maximum velocity achievable
首先 我们需要计算出在不出汗的情况下
without breaking a sweat.
最快的速度是多少
Sweating is for jocks and those who are worried the jig is up.
只有运动员跟做坏事担心被抓的人才会流汗
Hi Sheldon.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Not now Billy. I'm in the middle of a math problem.
比利 我现在没空 正在解数学题呢
Okay.
好吧
Darn it.
可恶
What are you looking for
你在看什么呢
Chest hairs.
胸毛
Is there any chance I'll hit puberty in the next few weeks
我有可能在接下来的几周间进入青春期吗
Oh God I hope not. Why
天啊 可千万别 为什么这么问
The campus is so big I'll never make it from one class to another
校区太大了 我光凭自己绝对赶不上课
without a solid dose of testosterone.
必需得有睾丸酮来为我加速了
Maybe they'll let you leave early so you'll have time.
教授可能会让你先走去赶课啊
But the end of the class is when
可是通常课堂结束前那几分钟
I point out the teacher's mistakes.
是我指出那堂课老师错误的时间
Everybody loves that.
大家都可喜欢我指出错误了
I'd say run across campus
我想建议你用跑的
but I know how you feel about sweating.
但是我知道你对流汗是怎么想的
It's the urine of the skin.
那是皮肤的尿
Why not ride your bike
那你为什么不骑你的自行车呢
I considered that but I can't let my colleagues
我想过这件事 但我不能让我的同僚
see me with training wheels. They'll think I'm a child.
看到我骑有辅助轮的车 他们会觉得我是小孩子
Can't have that.
可不能让他们有这种想法
See any fuzz growing
能看到腋毛冒出来的迹象吗
Let me look.
我看看啊
‭No Meemaw Bad Meemaw.
姥姥不要 你个坏人
What do you want
你找我干嘛
I was hoping you could help me build up my leg muscles
我希望你能帮忙训练我腿部肌肉
to increase my speed.
来增加我的走速
If you don't want people chasing you be less annoying.
如果你不想被别人追打 你就别那么惹人厌
It's so I can get to my classes on time.
是为了要赶上上课时间啦
Sheldon you know you ain't gonna work out.
谢尔顿 你清楚你自己根本不会想锻炼
I will. This is important.
我会想 这事情很重要
Fine.
行吧
Here. Hold these.
给 你举着这个
Now keep your back straight
你要保持背部挺直
and bend your knees like this.
然后把膝盖像这样弯曲
Dad you're a football coach.
爸爸 你是球队教练
Do you use human growth hormone
你们有在用人类生长激素
to enhance the performance of your players
来增加球员的身体机能吗
We lost our last game 63 to 9. What do you think
我们上一场比赛输给人家 比分是63:9 你说呢
I think you should look into human growth hormone.
要我说 你们该开始找激素来用了
And if you do send some this kid's way.
如果你们开始用了 也弄一点来给我吧
With no access to controlled substances
由于无法弄到受管制的药品
I was left with only one option.
我只剩下最后一条路了
Missy will you teach me to ride a bike tomorrow
米希 你明天可以教我怎么骑自行车吗
Why not Mom Working.
-为什么不叫妈教你 -她要工作
Meemaw Old.
-姥姥呢 -太老了
Dad Fat.
-老爸呢 -太胖了
Okay.
好吧
I'm such a good person.
我真是个人美心善的好人啊
All right. You're gonna pedal.
好的 等一下你就踩踏板就对了
I'm gonna run behind and hod you up.
我会在背后边跑边给你扶着
I'm nervous.
我好紧张
Just pedal. You'll be fine.
不停踩踏板就行了 没事的
Ready
准备好了吗
Not really. ‭Go.
-不太 -出发
I'm doing it.
我成功了
Okay I'm gonna let go. Don't let go.
-好啦 我要放手啦 -别放手
I'm letting go. Don't let go.
-我要放手了 -别放手啊
I already let go. You let go
-我手已经放掉了 -你已经放掉了吗
I let go.
放掉了
I'm doing it.
我成功了
You're doing it I'm doing it
-你成功了 -我成功啦
Dad Sheldon got hurt. How
-老爸 谢尔顿受伤了 -怎么发生的
A chicken chased him into a mailbox.
有鸡追他 害他撞到邮筒
Course it did.
真是不意外呢
If I knew you could run I would've let you teach him.
早知道你这么会跑 我就让你教他了
What happened
怎么了
Belinda got off her leash.
贝琳达挣脱了她的鸡链
You okay
你没事吧
My arm really hurts. I want Mom.
我的手臂好痛啊 我想要妈妈来
You got me. Now let me take a look.
我在呢 让我看看
Don't touch it. I'm not gonna hurt you.
-别碰它 -我不会弄痛你的
I'm sorry but you are too big to be delicate.
抱歉 只是你身材太大老粗 感觉就不细致
I'm delicate.
那我也很细致
Just want to see if you can bend it.
我只想看看你还能不能弯它
I can't. It hurts too much.
不能 太疼了
I'm gonna take him to the emergency room.
我要带他去急诊室
Come on.
起来
You gonna be okay Yeah.
-你能照顾自己吧 -能
Have fun
玩得愉快
梅德福社区医院
This is bad.
情况真糟糕
You're gonna be just fine.
你会没事的
This is the arm I write with.
这是我写字的那只手
This is the arm I eat with.
也是我用来吃饭的那只手
This is the arm I do the Vulcan salute with.
还是我用来行瓦肯人礼的那只手
It's not too swollen. That's a good sign.
没有肿得太大 这是好现象
You're not a doctor.
你又不是医生
But I see this on the football field all the time.
但我在球场上看过太多这情况了
Football players are meant to be hurt.
橄榄球员受伤是正常的
I'm meant to be cherished.
而我是脆弱的小娇花
Okay. Looks like you fractured your ulna.
片子上看起来 你的尺骨裂了
Oh no.
惨了
Two weeks in a cast you'll be good as new.
打两周的石膏 你的手臂就会重获新生
A cast Don't those get sweaty
打石膏 那岂不是会闷到都是汗吗
They can. And itchy
-有可能 -还会发痒
A little. Can it get wet
-一点点吧 -那它能弄湿吗
Not supposed to.
不应该弄湿
Then how am I supposed to take a shower
那我要怎么洗澡啊
Well some people wrap it in a garbage bag.
有些人会在外面套上一层垃圾袋再洗
That's where garbage goes.
那是用来装垃圾的东西
Did you get a discount doctor because we're poor
你有因为家里没钱 就找了便宜医生吗
Shelly you okay
谢利 你没事吧
I fractured my ulna. ‭He's fine.
-我弄裂了尺骨 -他没事
I told you you didn't need to come down here.
我都跟你说了不需要特别跑过来一趟
My baby is in the emergency room.
我的宝贝儿子进了急诊室
Yeah with his father.
是啊 但有他爸爸陪着呢
Who let him get hurt.
让他受伤的爸爸
Me I wasn't even there.
关我什么事 我当时都不在场
If anything it was Missy's fault.
真的要怪 那也是米希的错
And Belinda Sparks.
还有贝琳达·斯巴克斯
Who A chicken.
-谁 -一只鸡
What does a chicken have to do with this
这件事跟鸡有什么关系
You know what I'm gonna let the nurse come in
两位 我去请护士小姐进来
and put the cast on.
帮他把石膏打上
Don't worry baby. You're gonna be just fine.
别担心宝贝 你会没事的
Thanks Mom. That's what I been saying the whole time.
-谢谢你 妈妈 -我跟他说无数遍了好吗
But she cherishes me.
但她真心宝贝我
That's so cool.
真的好酷啊
Can I sign it
我能在上面签名吗
Why
为什么
'Cause that's what kids do.
因为小孩子都是这么做的啊
Why would I care what kids do
我为什么会在乎其他小孩子都怎么做
So when it's over you can have a cool reminder
这样当你拆掉之后 就有很酷的纪念品啊
I don't want a reminder. This is traumatic.
我不想要纪念 这是严重创伤
I might need counseling.
我可能需要找心理治疗师呢
Come on don't be lame. Let me sign it.
别这么无聊嘛 让我签
You're just gonna write something mean.
你肯定会在上面写很恶劣的话
You don't commit a crime and sign your own name.
哪有人会在犯罪后还留下自己的名字呢
Learned that one the hard way.
这件事我可是被上过惨痛的一课
Hey Brenda.
布兰达你来啦
Hey. I just wanted to check in and see how Sheldon's doing.
我就想来看看谢尔顿情况怎么样
He'll be fine. It's just a little fracture.
没事的 就是一点骨裂
Oh. Poor kid.
可怜的孩子啊
Please know we feel terrible.
请相信我们心里真的很过意不去
Eh accidents happen.
人生意外难免啦
Hey speaking of accidents
说到意外
which this clearly was
整个治疗过程
insurance covers everything right
都是有意外险理赔的对吧
If you're worried about me sending you a bill don't be.
如果你是在担心我会让你付医药费 你安心吧
Wasn't worried.
没在担心这个啦
I just wanted to bring you some food as a peace offering
我只是想给您们送来一点食物表达歉意
and promise it will never happen again.
并跟你们保证再也不会有这种情况发生
Well thanks.
谢谢啊
Ooh fried chicken.
是炸鸡呢
Never again.
再也不会
"I hope your arm gets better soon.
"我希望你手臂快快好起来
XO Missy." See
亲亲抱抱 米希" 你看
Nothing mean. Thank you.
-没写什么坏话 -谢谢
My sister could have a big heart.
我姐姐或许善良心大
If only that were true of her brain.
但是她的脑子就不太大了
That's the wrong "Your."
你把"你的"写成"你是"了
What are you talking about
你在说什么呢
It's supposed to be Y O U R.
你把"的"写成"是"了
What you wrote means "I hope you are arm gets better."
你写的意思变成"我希望你是手臂 快快变好"
You defaced my body with a grammatical error.
你用错字玷污了我的身体
I guess that's your problem. Y O U R.
我想这是你"的"问题了
Left handed knocking. Wild.
左手敲门 太新鲜刺激了
Georgie What
-小乔治 -干嘛
You're left handed. Now that I've joined your ranks
你是左撇子 我现在加入了你的阵营
I was wondering if you could tell me what to expect.
我想问你左撇子的生活会如何
I don't know. To me it's just normal.
不知道啊 对我来说用左手很正常
But the vast majority of people are right handed.
但是大多数的人口都是右撇子啊
There must be some challenges.
肯定会碰到什么困难吧
It's hard to cut stuff with scissors.
用剪刀的时候会很难剪
Mom handles most of my cutting needs.
我需要剪东西时 本来就几乎都被妈妈包办了
Uh when you shake hands it's the wrong hand.
当你跟别人握手时 会不顺手
I don't shake hands. It's disgusting.
我不跟人握手 太恶心了
Oh When driving the gear shifter's on the right side.
当你开车的时候 变速杆是在右手边
And I'm not old enough to drive.
我也还没到能开车的年纪
Being a lefty doesn't seem so bad.
当个左撇子看起来也没那么糟嘛
I don't know why you complain so much.
我不知道为什么你有这么多抱怨
Don't worry baby.
宝贝 不用担心
I cut everything into bite size pieces for you.
我把所有东西都切成能一口吃的大小了
Maybe you could chew it up and spit it in his mouth.
要不你干脆帮他嚼好再吐进他嘴里
Please Let's just say grace.
-求你啦 -我们来做饭前祷告
Will you two help him with his mittens
你们俩能帮他戴下手套吗
Maybe he doesn't wear them.
他也可以不戴啊
Then I'm not holding hands.
那我就不牵手了
We ain't got to hold hands Sweet.
我们不用牵手了 脱难了
I like when we hold hands. We are holding hands.
-我喜欢一家人牵手 -我们要牵手
Let's go. Mittens.
快点 戴手套
Fine. Fine.
-遵命 -遵命
Gently. Gently.
轻点 轻点
I'm doing it gently.
我已经很轻柔了
Well your tone suggests otherwise.
你的语气显示你并不是
Just give me your hand.
把手给我啦
Gently.
轻点
There.
好了
Bless us Lord for the food we are about to receive
感谢神赐给我们如此丰盛的食物
and bless the hands that prepared it.
感谢辛勤准备的人
And bless Sheldon's arm to heal strong and quick.
请您保佑谢尔顿的手臂快速有力康复
Strongly and quickly.
是快速有力地康复
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
I've never operated a fork with my left hand before.
我从没用左手操作过叉子
I hope this goes well.
希望这会顺利
When my buddy Mikey got the cast off his leg
我哥们迈奇摘掉腿上的石膏后
you would not believe how skinny and smelly it was.
你都不会相信那条腿有多瘦弱和臭
Like beef jerky with toes.
就像长了脚趾的牛肉干
Can we please just eat
我们能开饭了吗
Chicken's good.
鸡肉很好吃
Mrs. Sparks made it.
斯巴克斯太太做的
My first bathroom attempt.
第一次如厕尝试
Let's hope this goes well.
希望能顺利
Let me know if you need help.
如果需要帮忙就告诉我
I think I'll be okay.
应该没问题
It's just number one.
只是上小号
I'm here if you need me.
有需要就随时叫我哦
Mom I can't get my zipper down
妈妈 我没法拉下裤链
I'm coming.
我来啦
I am not saying
我不是说
my mother and I had a codependent relationship.
我和我妈有着互相依赖的关系
Mom I can't get my zipper up
妈妈 我拉不上裤链
I'm on my way
来了来了
But she did have a tendency to baby me and boy howdy
但她就喜欢把我当小婴儿宠 老天
was I okay with that.
我当年怎么好意思接受
How's this It's like I'm doing it myself.
-力道如何 -简直就像我自己的手在刷
Ooh you got it.
你剔到了
Yup chicken.
没错 是鸡肉
I don't have to tell you to be gentle.
不用我提醒你也知道要轻点吧
No you don't.
当然不用
Washcloth Washcloth.
-毛巾呢 -毛巾
Soap Soap.
-肥皂呢 -肥皂
Shampoo Shampoo.
-洗发水呢 -洗发水
Baby shampoo
是婴儿无泪配方吗
Does E equal MC squared
E是不是等于mc²
Love you.
爱你
"The quantum properties of matter are to be associated
"量子物质特性是与
with incompletely defined potentialities
不完全定义的势能有关
which can be more definitely realized..."
这更可以被实现..."
All right you're gonna pedal.
好的 等一下你就踩踏板就对了
I'm gonna run behind and hold you up.
我会在背后边跑边给你扶着
I'm nervous.
我很紧张
Just pedal. You'll be fine.
骑就是了 不会有事的
You're gonna get hurt
你会受伤的
What
什么
Put us back on
快把我们装回去
Mom
妈妈
You need us. We'll keep you safe
你需要我们 我们能保护好你
This is weird.
这好诡异哦
We're a team.
我们是团队
You and I belong together.
我和你是一个整体
No. I have to grow up and go to college.
不 我得长大 去念大学
Forever
永远
Getting weirder.
诡异度升级
Forever...
永生...
and ever
永世
"That is if we try to picture the position..." No.
-"也就是说 假如想象其位置..." -不
Mom's my training wheels.
妈妈是我的辅助轮
I can't have training wheels.
我不能用辅助轮
Mom's my training wheels. Lot of noise over there.
-妈妈是我的辅助轮 -你们那边好吵
Everything okay
没出什么问题吧
I'm not sure.
我不太确定
What's going on
怎么了
He was muttering in his sleep that
他在睡梦中嘀咕说
I am his training wheels.
我是他的辅助轮
What on earth does that mean
这到底是什么意思啊
Well let's think about it.
我们来分析一下
Training wheels are for little kids.
辅助轮是给小孩用的
Maybe he doesn't want to be a little kid anymore.
也许他不想再当个小孩了
What does that have to do with me
这跟我有什么关系
You have made it your life's mission to hold him up.
你把支撑他当成人生目标
What are you saying here
你在胡说什么啊
That I am wrong to love and protect my son
我爱和保护我儿子难道有错吗
That he doesn't need his mother to keep an eye on him
他不需要他的老母亲照看他吗
I'm not saying that. I...
我没这么说 我...
I would never say that.
我永远不会这么说的
All right then.
那好吧
I'm not an idiot.
我又不是笨蛋 自己讨骂
Did you have a tough time when your kids started being independent
你的孩子开始学会独立时 你有难以接受过吗
I'll let you know.
到那天我会告诉你
What does that mean
这话是什么意思
Means one of 'em is still sitting in my kitchen
意思就是其中一个孩子还赖在我家厨房
whining about something.
跟我发牢骚
Could you be supportive for once
你就不能支持我一回吗
Yes watching your kids grow up is hard.
是啦 看着孩子长大是很难接受的
So how do you handle it
那你怎么应付的
I find a little bourbon in my coffee does the trick.
我发现往咖啡里加点波旁威士忌就能解决问题
And we're back to being not helpful.
你又说风凉话不帮忙了
Look you haven't even gotten to the worst part of it yet.
听着 现在还没到你最难受的阶段
They're gonna leave home.
他们会离开家
They're gonna move to another city. ‭Oh Lord.
-搬到另一个城市 -老天
They're gonna tell you
他们会告诉你
their loser boyfriend has knocked them up.
被废柴男友搞大了肚子
Just to be clear that would be you. ‭Sorry.
-为免你没弄清 说的就是你 -对不起
Turned my hair gray overnight. I said sorry.
-害我一晚就愁白了头发 -我不是道歉了吗
Clearly you're not in the mood to help.
很显然你没心情帮我
Listen it's hard being a parent
听着 为人父母不易
but if you do it right they don't need you anymore.
但如果你做对了 他们就不再需要你了
Well I don't like that.
可我不喜欢这样
I get it but I just don't like it.
我都懂 但我就是不喜欢
Well I'd point out you'll always have your husband
我本来想指出 你丈夫永远都在你身边
but you want me to be "helpful."
但你想要我"帮忙" 我就不说这没用的了
Johannes Diderik van der Waals.
约翰内斯·迪德里克·范德瓦耳斯
Nils Gustaf Dalen.
尼尔斯·古斯塔夫·达伦
Heike Kamerlingh Onnes.
海克·卡末林·昂内斯
What are you doing
你在干嘛啦
Listing Nobel Prize winners in physics.
列举各位诺贝尔物理学奖得主
Why
为什么
To keep me from cracking this cast like a coconut
为了阻止我像砸椰子一样把石膏砸烂
and scratching my skin off.
然后狠狠抓痒
I need Mom to sing "Soft Kitty."
我需要妈妈唱《软猫猫》给我听
Don't do it.
千万别
Why
为什么
You're being a baby again.
你又像个小孩一样撒娇
But I'm injured.
但我受伤了啊
Big deal. You broke your arm.
不过是手臂骨折 算什么
Look at Stephen Hawking over there.
你看那边的斯蒂芬·霍金
He's in a wheelchair.
他都坐轮椅了
You don't hear him whining about it with his robot voice.
但你听过他抱怨自己的机器人声音吗
So you're saying he and I are brilliant minds
你意思是我和他都是旷世奇才
who have both suffered great physical adversity.
双双遭遇逆境 但仍身残志坚
That's not even close to what I'm saying.
这跟我说的差了十万八千里
Well that's what I heard.
反正我听到的是这意思
And if Hawking doesn't let it stop him
如果霍金不被命运打倒
then I can't let this cast stop me.
那我也不能被这石膏打倒
Great. Go back to sleep.
太好了 赶紧躺下睡觉吧
I will and I'll do it all by myself.
我会的 而且我会独立完成
Soft kitty warm kitty
软猫猫 暖猫猫
Oh my God.
老天爷啊
Little ball of fur
小毛球猫猫
Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr.
笑猫猫 困猫猫 咕噜咕噜咕噜
I did it.
我做到了
Missy I did it
米希 我做到了
What
什么
I slept through the night.
我一觉安稳睡到天亮
What time is it
现在几点
6 14.
6点14分
This is why people hate you.
所以大家都不喜欢你
My sister's crankiness did not dampen my enthusiasm.
我姐姐的暴脾气没有浇灭我的热情
A chicken may have fractured my arm
我虽然被一只鸡弄折了手臂
but nothing could break my can do spirit.
但没什么能挫败我积极进取的精神
All in the bowl none on me.
全尿进马桶里了 一滴都没沾到我
I call that a successful urination.
这就是一次成功的排尿
Great. Go teach your brother.
很好 也去教教你哥哥啊
I will not be denied my jelly.
谁也别想阻碍我吃到果酱
Yes
好样的
Watch out peanut butter. You're next.
小心咯 花生酱 下一个就轮到你
Who would like to tell us
有谁愿意分享
how God touched their lives this week
这周被上帝影响的经历
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
He didn't because He doesn't exist.
祂没有 因为祂并不存在
Then why raise your hand
那你为什么要举手
Not just any hand. My left hand.
不是随便一只手哦 是我的左手
Because I'm able to overcome any obstacle.
因为我能跨越任何人生障碍
And maybe God helped you do that.
也许是上帝帮你做到的
Actually it was Stephen Hawking
其实是斯蒂芬·霍金
and he's better because he exists.
他更厉害 因为他真实存在
Yes 'cause God made him. Anybody else
对 因为是上帝造出他的 还有人想分享吗
Billy. Is this gonna be on the test
-比利 -这道题考试会考吗
Oh boy.
神啊 救救我
I took a moment to reflect on my journey of the last two weeks.
我花了点时间回想我过去两周的人生旅程
Such emotional growth was worthy of a majestic bubble beard.
如此浓烈的情感成长值得我玩一次威严的泡泡假胡子
Perhaps my sister was right.
或许我姐姐说得对
This was a time I'd want to remember.
我会想铭记这段特殊日子
Dad will you sign my cast
爸爸 你能在我的石膏上签名吗
Sure.
好啊
And if you have any grammar questions please ask first.
如果你有任何语法上的疑问 先请教我
"Have a great summer. Georgie."
"祝你有个愉快的暑假 小乔治"
Normally I'd write "Have a bitchin' summer "
通常我会写 "祝你有个超屌的暑假"
but I figured you wouldn't like that.
但我觉得你应该不会喜欢
I wouldn't.
我的确不会
My meemaw wrote...
我姥姥给我写了
"To my brave Moon Pie.
"我勇敢的小饼饼
You handled this like a true Texan."
你像个真正的德州猛汉一样勇挫困难"
My mom wrote...
我妈妈写道
"Shelly you'll always be my baby
"谢利 你永远都是我的小宝贝
"But I'm so proud of the young man you've become.
但我很骄傲你成长为一个优秀少年
Love Mom."
爱你的妈妈"
And Billy wrote...
比利写的是
"Billy."
"比利"
The next day I got my cast off.
第二天 我把石膏摘了下来
In a world where I valued symmetry I was relieved
我这种追求对称性的强迫症人士
to see that both my arms were as pale and skinny as ever.
看到我两条手臂依旧苍白瘦弱就放心了
But this Texan had unfinished business to tend to.
但本德州猛汉还有未完成的事要处理
Want me to get you started
想让我扶你一段吗
No I can do it.
不 我自己能行
And I did do it.
我的确做到了
I rode my bike without training wheels like an adult.
我像大人一样畅骑没有辅助轮的自行车
It would take more than a chicken
区区一只鸡
or the threat of a fractured bone to scare me.
或骨折的威胁可吓不倒本猛汉
It would take a brown beast named Scraps.
但一只叫"剩饭饭"的棕色猛兽可以
Mommy
妈咪
I rode my bike 11 miles that day.
我那天逃命足足骑了11英里
Mommy
妈咪
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片