Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
What are you doing here
你怎么会在这
Apparently the head of the college wants to talk to us.
校长好像有事想跟我们谈
I'll just get right to the point.
我就直接说正题了
I would like you and your son
我想要你和你儿子
to meet with a very important benefactor of the college.
跟本校一位非常重要的捐助人见面
Why us
为什么找我们
Sheldon is an impressive addition to the physics program
毕竟谢尔顿为物理系增色不少
and and we like our donors to feel really good
我们也希望捐助者觉得
about where their money's going.
自己所投入的钱不会白费
No thank you.
不了 谢谢
Can I speak to you alone
我能和你单独聊聊吗
Will you give us a minute
你能回避一下吗
Very well. But if you're looking to see
好吧 但如果你是想看看
if my father will be a potential donor
我爸有没有可能捐钱
you are barking up the wrong tree.
那你就真是异想天开了
People often ask why I was so resistant
常有人问我
to getting a driver's license.
为什么这么抗拒去考个驾照
My spotty history with motor vehicles was certainly a factor.
我乘坐交通工具碰到过的种种不快就是原因之一
Please slow down.
请开慢一点
I'm going eight miles an hour.
我的时速才每小时13公里
A cow just passed us.
刚才有头牛都超我们车了
You're gonna hit it
你要撞到了
Make it stop
快让它停下
It's just a car wash.
只是洗车机
Do something It's just a car wash.
-快做点什么啊 -只是洗车机
We're gonna die
我们要死了
Just a car wash.
只是洗车机啦
Why did I agree to this
我为什么同意玩这个
I don't care for this at all.
我对这个完全没兴趣啊
Oh my God.
我的老天
Are you okay
你没事吧
Yes I think so.
应该没事
Tow truck's on the way.
拖车在来的路上了
You sure we shouldn't call an ambulance
你确定我们不用叫救护车来吗
I'm fine. Sheldon
我没事啦 谢尔顿你呢
I feel fine.
我感觉也没事
What happened
发生什么事了
Oh a cat ran in front of me.
一只猫跑到我们车前啦
You couldn't stop
你不能踩刹车吗
I tried but the brake just gave out.
我试了啊 但是刹车没反应
Well thank goodness it wasn't worse.
天啊 我们这也算不幸中的大幸了
I should have aimed for the cat.
早知道就撞了那笨猫
Looks like your car's gonna be out of commission for a while.
看来你的车得送去修一阵子了
If you need a ride the church offers a shuttle service.
如果你需要人载 教会有免费的接驳车
I'm not getting on that geezer bus.
我才不要坐那个老人专线呢
It's just for people who can't get around.
那只是帮助行动不那么方便的人而已
That's 'cause they're so shriveled up
他们是因为人老太萎缩
they can't even see over the steering wheel.
缩到开车时都看不见前面了
That's not nice.
这话有点恶毒吧
I've driven that van it is grim.
我去开过那个接驳车 是挺死气沉沉
If Meemaw doesn't have a car who's gonna drive me to college
如果姥姥的车坏了 那谁载我去上大学呢
I guess if we leave early I could take you before work.
如果我们早点出门 我可以在上班前送你过去
Hey when you take the shuttle bring hard candy.
你坐接驳车的时候记得带一点硬糖
They gobble it up.
他们特爱吃
I can't believe you and Meemaw almost died tonight.
我真不敢相信你和姥姥今晚差点就死了
I wouldn't say we almost died.
我不觉得我们差点要死
Well that's what I'm saying at school tomorrow.
反正我明天去学校就要这么跟小伙伴炫
Why ‭It's called good storytelling.
-为什么 -这叫说故事的技巧
But it's lying. They don't know that.
-但这不是说谎吗 -他们又不知道真相
You weren't even in the car.
你甚至都不在车上
Doesn't matter. Shay McElheney's dad had a kidney stone
无所谓 有个同学她爸爸有肾结石
she got out of homework for a week.
老师免了她一周的作业呢
I can't believe you'd use my traumatic experience
我真不敢相信你用我的创伤经历
to manipulate people.
来操控别人
Really I can.
你不敢信吗 我就敢啊
Hey did the engine catch fire
引擎有着火吗
No
没有
You're in shock. You don't know what happened.
你惊魂未定 并不知情全部经过
I might be a little late picking you up tonight
我今晚去接你可能会有点迟
so you can wait in the library.
你到时候就在图书馆里等吧
All right. I didn't have time to make lunch so are you okay...
-好 -我来不及给你做午饭 所以你...
Okay.
好啦
What's going on
怎么不上车
I can't do it. ‭What's wrong
-我没办法 -怎么啦
What if there's another crash
万一又发生车祸怎么办
Baby that's not gonna happen again.
宝贝 不会再发生的啦
You don't know that.
这你怎么能肯定
Sheldon if you don't get in right now
谢尔顿 你再不上车
you're going to miss school.
你今天就去不了学校
True.
的确
I know you don't believe in it
我知道你不信这个
but I'm gonna say an extra special prayer right now
但我现在要特别祈祷一下
to keep us safe.
来祈求保佑我们平安
Lord
主啊
please look after me and Sheldon on our drive to school...
请保佑我和谢尔顿在去学校的路上...
I'll get back to you.
我稍后再跟您继续说
You see Sheldon That way.
-你有看到谢尔顿吗 -那边
What's going on
怎么了
He's having some sort of panic attack.
他有点恐慌发作
Oh man. My story just keeps getting better.
天啊 我的故事真是越来越精彩了
Baby you can't go the rest of your life
宝贝 你不可能这辈子都
never getting in a car again.
再也不坐车啊
Before cars were invented people did it all the time.
在汽车发明之前 人们都是这么过活的啊
Well I'm not gonna force you.
好吧 我不会逼你
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't get him in the car.
我说服不了让他上车
So what now
那现在怎么办
So he's not going to school.
那他就不能去上学了啊
You know on The A Team Mr. T is afraid to fly
你知道在《A字特攻队》里 T先生怕坐飞机
and they give him special milk to put him to sleep.
他们就给他喝加料牛奶让他昏睡过去
Ooh. ‭No
不行
I don't care what your guy says.
我才不管你的员工说了什么
Have him check it again.
让他再检查一次
Sorry I'm cranky.
抱歉我有点暴躁
No problem. I like when you yell at people who aren't me.
没事 我喜欢看你吼我以外的人
Stupid mechanic said the brakes are just fine.
白痴修车工说我的刹车没问题
Well you probably stepped on the wrong pedal.
有可能只是你踩错踏板啊
I didn't.
我才没有
I'm just saying it happens with people our age you know.
我就这么一说 我们这年纪这挺常发生的
I've been driving my whole life.
我开了一辈子的车了
I know which pedal is which.
我知道哪个踏板是刹车
Now you're yelling at me. Sorry.
-你现在开始在吼我了 -抱歉
What do you think about letting me borrow your truck today
你今天借我开你的货车如何
I don't know. ‭Why not
-不好说 -为什么不
'Cause I like my truck.
因为我不想失去我的货车
Not funny.
不好笑好吗
It is. You're just cranky.
好笑啊 是你自己在不爽
Fine.
Maybe I'll just ride my bicycle to the salon.
那我就自己骑自行车去发廊
You ride a bike
你会骑自行车吗
Is that amusing to you
你觉得这个好笑吗
An old lady riding a bike
一个老太婆骑脚踏车
Oh no.
才不好笑呢
Shut up. Okay will do.
-闭上你的嘴 -好的 遵命
Oh my goodness. Was anyone hurt
天啊 有人受伤吗
No. But now I got no car for a while.
没有 不过我的车得过阵子才能回来
You could ride your bike.
你可以骑你的自行车啊
An old lady on a bike That's not cool.
老太婆骑车吗 一点都不酷
Really Then I won't ask how I look on one.
真的吗 那我就不问我骑车时看起来如何了
You look great.
看起来很不错啦
I know.
我知道
I just wanted to hear you say it.
我就是想听你夸我一下
So there's no one who can lend you a car
所以没人能借你车吗
There is the church shuttle
教会有提供福利车
but that just feels like it's the end of the line.
但坐那个车就感觉人生到了尽头
Oh I wouldn't say that.
我不这么觉得
There's all sorts of depressing steps before the end.
在尽头之前还有好多更致郁的步骤呢
You've got full time nursing care.
比如请全天候专人看护
Bye John.
约翰再见
Assisted living.
去住协助生活机构
Bye John. Hospice.
-约翰再见 -临终安宁疗护
Bye John. Life support.
-约翰再见 -插管
Bye John
约翰再见
Pulling the plug.
拔管
Bye John. Then...
-约翰再见 -然后
you make a miraculous recovery
奇迹般康复过来
Great But...
-太好了 -但是...
the hospital bills leave you destitute Bye.
-医院账单令你穷困潦倒 -再见
Bye.
再见
Grant Linkletter.
我是格兰特·林克莱特
Dr. Linkletter Sheldon Cooper.
林克莱特博士 我是谢尔顿·库珀
I wanted to let you know I won't be in class today.
我想告诉你我今天不能去上课了
Is everything all right Yes
-你一切都还好吗 -还好
but in the interest of self preservation
但为了要更好地保护我自己
I've decided to avoid traveling in motor vehicles.
我决定今后要避免乘坐交通工具
I'm sure there's a story behind that.
我相信这背后必定是有一番故事
There is. I don't want to hear it.
-的确 -但我不想听
So how shall we handle today's class
所以我们今天的课该这么处理呢
Well I'm sure you can get notes from another student.
我想你可以从别的学生那里借到笔记吧
Or you could give the lecture to me right now.
或者你可以现在直接给我讲课
That's preposterous.
荒唐
Why We could be creating a new model of education
怎么会 我们可以是在开创全新的教育方式
where students could learn remotely.
让学生们能够远端学习
It could be the wave of the future.
说不定这会是未来的潮流呢
Sheldon it's your responsibility to come to class
谢尔顿 到学校上课是你的责任
not mine to bring the class to you.
而不是我上赶着来给你教课
My meemaw gets cranky like this when she's hungover.
我姥姥宿醉的时候也像你这样暴躁
Is that what's happening here
你也是因为这样才暴脾气吗
First Baptist of Medford. How may I bless you
梅德福第一浸信会教堂 有何能为您保佑
I thought Peg answered the phones.
我还以为是佩佩负责接电话的呢
Mom
Yeah.
是的
Something I can help you with
你有什么事吗
No it can wait.
算了 不急
You want the number to the shuttle don't you
你想要问福利车的电话对不对
Yes.
Let me get that for you.
我这就找给你
Huh. Um looking under "G" for "geezer bus "
电话簿里找"老"开头底下的"老人专线"
and it's not there.
没找到耶
Oh that's hilarious.
好好笑哦
Maybe it's under "O" for "Old fogies."
或许是在"遗"字底下的"遗老"
You know you're not being a very Christian person right now.
你现在这种举动可算不上是好基督徒
I have enough prayers in the bank I can coast for a day.
我平常充值了很多祈祷了 松懈一天也没事
Just give me the number
给我号码少废话
All right. Now remember when you call
好啦 你打给他们的时候
to let them know if you need any help getting up stairs.
记得让他们知道你需不需要协助上下楼
Dr. Linkletter wouldn't give me what I wanted.
林克莱特博士不愿意满足我的要求
I couldn't tell on him to his mommy
我也不能去跟我妈告状
but I could to his "work mommy."
但我能去跟他的"职场妈妈"告状
Sheldon. What can I do for you
谢尔顿 有什么需要我帮忙的
I can't make it to school today
我今天不能去学校上学了
and I'm concerned about the physics class I'm missing.
我很烦恼我会错过物理课
And how come you're not here
为什么你没来学校呢
I was in a car accident with my meemaw.
我跟我姥姥发生了一场车祸
Oh my God. Are you okay
天啊 你没事吧
Well...
这个嘛...
I can't believe you'd use my traumatic experience to manipulate people.
我真不敢相信你用我的创伤经历来操控别人
Really I can.
你不敢信吗 我就敢啊
...and then her car had to get towed away.
然后她的车还得请人来拖去修
It was quite a traumatic experience.
给我心里带来了不小的阴影
Oh you poor thing.
你个可怜的小家伙
What can I do to help
我有什么能帮到你的
If you turn to page 78 in the textbook
请你翻到课本第78页
I'll begin today's lecture.
我将会从这里开始上今天的课
We should come up with some kind of video system
我们应该做出一种影像系统
so you can see when I raise my hand.
这样你能看到我举手
Why don't you just tell me
你直接跟我说不就好了吗
Let's try it. Hand raise.
我们来试试 举手
Yes Sheldon.
怎么了 谢尔顿
That worked great.
效果拔群
Hey Connie. Waiting for the mail
康妮 在等信吗
Yeah. You know me. Yeah.
-是啊 你懂我的 -嗯
Something from Publishers Clearing House.
是广告公司寄来的奖券
Maybe you won.
或许你中奖了呢
Yeah wouldn't that be something ‭Yeah.
-要是真的就好了 -是啊
You know people think
有些人觉得
Publishers Clearing House is Ed McMahon
这广告公司就像游戏节目主持艾德
but that's actually a different company.
但其实那是另外一家公司啦
Is that so Yeah.
-是吗 -对啊
Publishers Clearing House is the Prize Patrol
这家广告商是专门把中奖的大支票
with the giant check.
亲自送上门的节目
Ed McMahon...
而艾德·麦克马洪...
Well it sure is nice talking to you Edwin. Bye.
跟你聊天真是有趣 爱德温 慢走不送
The church van. My grandma rides that sometimes.
是教会福利车 我奶奶有时会搭那辆车
Edwin. Beat it.
爱德温 给老娘消失
All right. Yep.
好的 这就滚
One can choose the extended zone scheme
可以选择扩展能区图式
the reduced zone scheme or the...
约化区图式 或是
Hand raise. Yes
-举手 -怎么
I set you up on speakerphone
我把你放免提了
so now it's really like I'm learning in the future.
所以现在我真的像在未来学习
May I continue
我可以继续吗
Ahead warp factor five.
比曲速五级还快
That's from Star Trek which is also in the future.
那出自《星际旅行》 也是未来的事物
Connie Tucker ‭Yeah.
-你是康妮·塔克吗 -是
Give me one second. I'll help you in.
稍等一下 我扶你上车
No no I don't need your help. I can get it myself.
不 我不用你帮忙 我自己能上去
She opened that door by herself.
她居然凭一己之力开了车门
Looks like we got a feisty one.
看样子来了个脾气火爆的
Don't test me.
别测试老娘的底线
Oh yeah she's feisty.
她的确不好惹
What She's feisty
-什么 -她不好惹啦
What
什么
Vern.
我叫弗恩
Connie.
我是康妮
Where you headed Connie
你要去哪 康妮
Stop flirting with her.
别跟她调情了
I'm not flirting with her. I was being cordial.
我没有跟她调情啊 只是示好
I'm Hortense
我是霍顿丝
his wife which clearly he seems to have forgotten.
他老婆 但很明显他已经忘了
Judas Priest give it a rest.
天老爷啊 不要再说了
That's Doris.
那位是朵莉丝
Hello Doris. What
-你好 朵莉丝 -什么
Turn on your hearing aid.
打开助听器啦
It's nice to meet y'all.
很高兴认识你们
And to answer your question I'm headed to the salon.
回答你刚才的问题 我要去发廊
Oh fancy.
好高级哦
We're headed to the pharmacy.
我们要去药房
Seven pills a day.
我每天要吃七颗药
You take nine clearly one ain't working.
你要吃九颗 显然有一颗没起效
Okay I'm on. What'd I miss
我开助听器了 你们刚聊了什么
She's headed to the salon
她要去发廊呢
Ooh fancy.
好高级哦
Cooper residence.
这里是库珀家
Sheldon President Hagemeyer again.
谢尔顿 又是我 哈格迈尔校长
Just calling to make sure it all worked out with Dr. Linkletter.
就是打来确认你和林克莱特博士没问题
Yes everything went quite well.
嗯 一切都进行得很顺利
Although he was a tad irritable.
虽然他有点烦躁
Maybe because I ripped him a new one.
可能是因为我把他骂得狗血淋头
A new what Not important.
-什么血 -不重要
Uh whatever you need for classes
不管你上课有什么需要
you just say the word.
都直说就好
I suppose it could be helpful if I could dial into the university's server
如果我能拨号登上大学的服务器 同时继续
while still on the phone with my professors.
和我的教授们通电话的话 会很有帮助
Like a second phone line
你是指增加一条电话线吗
We can take care of that.
我们能搞定
Well as my meemaw would say
借用一句我姥姥爱说的话
"Aren't you just a spoonful of sugar "
"你真是和砂糖一样甜"
Who is he talking to all this time
他跟谁聊了那么久电话
And if there's anything else you need you just let me know.
如果你还有别的需要 尽管跟我说
I can't think of anything except that I wanted
我暂时想要的就只有
Strawberry Quik and my brother put the empty
草莓速溶奶粉 以及我哥不要再
milk carton back in the fridge.
把空牛奶盒放回冰箱
Ah brothers they're the worst.
兄弟最讨厌了
Mine's an environmental activist.
我兄弟是个环保活动家
And then they crashed into a tree.
然后他们撞到树上
Oh no The engine caught fire.
-不会吧 -引擎着火了
My goodness is everyone okay
天啊 大家都没事吧
Thankfully yes.
幸好没事
But I was pretty shook up.
但我吓得不轻
Well don't worry about that test today.
你别管今天的考试了
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
Oh and where are we on homework tonight
对了 那今晚的作业是不是也...
Don't push it. Right.
-别得寸进尺 -好吧
Hey I'm just gonna run Doris into the bank.
各位 我送朵莉丝进银行
we'll be back in a minute.
我们很快就出来
Doris. Whoa.
朵莉丝
You seem like you can get around
你看起来身子骨还很灵活啊
so why are you in this geezer buggy
为什么要搭这个老人专线
I had a little car accident.
我出了个小车祸
Oh no. Ooh. Anybody get hurt
-天啊 -有人受伤吗
Only the tree.
只有树受伤了
Step on the wrong pedal
是不是把油门当刹车踩了
No.
不是
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe my ass.
屁啦 别嘴硬了
Hey that sort of thing happens.
那种事时有发生啦
He drove into all kinds of stuff
他车钥匙被没收前
before they took his keys away.
也撞到过各种各样的东西
Remember the goose
你记得那只鹅吗
‭Feathers everywhere.
鹅毛飘得一地都是
Huh. ‭I just think it'd kill me
如果我像那样
to lose my independence like that.
失去自主性 会生无可恋的
Oh it's not so bad.
也没那么糟啦
Sometimes Clayton takes us to the park.
有时克莱顿会带我们去公园
Like dogs.
像遛狗一样
I got places to go
我有很多地方要去
bowling league water aerobics
保龄球团体 水中有氧运动
I drive my grandson to college.
我还开车载我外孙去大学
Why can't he drive himself
他自己为什么不开车
Well he's 11.
他才11岁
Wha... 11 and in college
-什么 -11岁就读大学
He's special.
他很特别
Our grandson is 27.
我们的外孙27岁了
Mm he may be the other kind of special.
他可能是蠢得很特别
Sheldon
谢尔顿
In my room.
在我房间
I saw a truck outside.
我看见外面有辆卡车
what's wrong with the phone
电话出什么问题了
Nothing. ‭Oh.
一点问题都没有
Adding a second line.
他在加装一条电话线
I'm almost done here. Just got to hop up on the roof.
快装好了 再上屋顶弄一下就行了
Hold on. You can't just add another phone line without asking.
等一下 你不能不问过我就加装电话线啊
I didn't do it. The university did.
不是我加的 是大学加的
Why would they do that I asked them to.
-他们为什么要这么做 -是我提的要求
Are you some sort of special kid
你是不是那种特别的天才儿童
You have no idea.
超乎你想象
Shouldn't you be up on the roof
你不是要上屋顶吗
You can't just ask the university for things.
你不能随便叫大学满足你的要求
President Hagemeyer seemed so happy to help.
哈格迈尔校长似乎很乐意帮忙
Why rob her of that
何必剥夺她的快乐呢
Sheldon you are going to have
谢尔顿 迟早有一天
to get in a car again eventually.
你得再坐进车里
It's not looking like it.
看样子没可能了
This isn't over.
这事还没完
Can I help you
有什么事吗
Grocery delivery for Sheldon Cooper What is it
-送给谢尔顿·库珀的杂货 -都有什么
Looks like milk straws and three cans of Strawberry Quik.
似乎有牛奶 吸管还有三罐草莓速溶奶粉
Oh boy.
妈呀
Thank you.
谢谢你
Would you tip him
你能给他小费吗
I'm a little light.
我手头紧
So I was singing karaoke with my girlfriend
当时我和我女性朋友在唱卡拉OK
who used to be married to the guy I'm currently dating.
她是我现任男友的前妻
What the heck is a karaoke
卡拉OK是什么东东
It's when you stand up and sing
就是在酒吧站出来
in front of everybody at the bar.
在所有人面前唱歌
You're like a Las Vegas showgirl.
你是类似赌城歌舞女郎吧
Oh no no anybody can do it.
不是啦 谁都能唱的
I'll take you sometime. Oh please. Can we
-改天带你们去啊 -拜托了 我们可以去吗
Well could I sing "Blue Suede Shoes" You bet.
-那我能唱《蓝色麂皮鞋》吗 -当然
You better turn your hearing aid down for that one.
她高歌时你最好把助听器调小声
You got that right.
没错
Tell me when was the last time
告诉我 你们上一次
you went and got all dolled up at a salon
去发廊打扮得美美的是什么时候
I don't even remember.
我都不记得了
It's been years.
好多年了
Does it look like I go to a salon
你看我这发型 像是常去发廊吗
We're going now.
我们现在就去
I'm gonna take you and it's on me.
老娘带你们去 我请客
This is exciting.
心情好澎湃啊
It's a good thing I got my heart pills.
幸好我带了心脏病药
Hello.
Hi. This is Linda Hagemeyer from the university.
你好 我是大学的琳达·哈格迈尔
Is this Mrs. Cooper
你是库珀太太吗
Yes it is. Excellent.
-是的 -太好了
Did the Strawberry Quik arrive
草莓速溶奶粉送到了吗
As a matter of fact it did.
还真送到了
Sounds like nasty stuff but hey
这玩意听起来很恶心 不过
whatever floats the little guy's boat right
只要是那小家伙喜欢的就好 对吧
Listen I appreciate that you value Sheldon at your school.
听着 我很感谢贵校如此器重谢尔顿
Love him. But I am trying to raise him
-是爱死他 -但我想把他养育成
to be a well rounded individual who will get in a car.
一个全面发展 敢坐进车里的人
Oh I wouldn't worry about that.
这我倒不担心
Academia draws all kinds of eccentrics.
学术界吸引了各种各样的怪人
Yeah we've got a biology professor
我们这有位生物教授
who hasn't cut his nails in years.
有好多年没剪过指甲
Ugh. Looks like Edward Scissorhands.
跟剪刀手爱德华没两样
That is not what I want for my son.
我可不希望我儿子变成这样
Do you have children
你有孩子吗
No but thanks for bringing it up.
没有 但谢谢你提起这个尴尬话题
Anyway I would like Sheldon to function in society
总之 我希望谢尔顿能在社会正常生活
and it does not help if you give him everything that he asks for.
如果他要什么你都给他 那可毫无帮助
I'm just doing my job.
我只是在尽我的职责
And I am just doing mine.
我也是尽一个母亲的职责
Understood.
明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh and um in a few minutes
对了 几分钟后
my assistant is gonna be dropping off a big old basket of Star Trek tapes.
我助手会送去一大篮子《星际旅行》录像带
I'm afraid it's too late for me to pump the brakes on that one.
恐怕这件事我来不及刹车了
Sarah did a real nice job on my cuticles. Yeah.
-莎拉帮我去角质去得很干净 -是啊
So where we headed next And don't say dinner.
我们接下来去哪 千万别说吃晚饭
Oh but it's almost 4 00.
可是快四点了
What It's almost 4 00.
-什么 -快四点了
Ooh dinnertime.
该吃晚饭啦
Just get in.
给我上车
Ooh. She's like a muscle man.
她健壮如猛男呢
Move on over Doris. What
-挪过去一点 朵莉丝 -什么
My mother eventually coaxed me
我妈妈最终还是用
back into a car with a trip to RadioShack.
去睿侠电器行这借口哄骗我上了车
She knew I was nervous
她知道我很紧张
so she came up with an interesting distraction.
所以她想出个很有趣的办法来转移我注意力
Baby how about we play a car game
宝贝 不如我们来玩乘车游戏
I suppose. Can I make it science based
行吧 能不能与科学有关的
Sure. I'll say an element starting with "A "
-没问题 -我说一个A开头的元素
then you repeat that and add one starting with "B."
你复述之后再说一个B开头的化学元素
I don't think I'll get very far. Great.
-我应该撑不了太久 -很好
Then I'll win. Aluminum.
那我赢定了 铝
Okay uh you said "A" for aluminum.
好吧 你说了A开头的铝
"B." Is boron an element Yes.
-到B 硼是化学元素吗 -是的
It was the beginning of a new tradition.
这是一个新传统的开始
One that would eventually bring countless hours of joy
最终这会给我和莱纳德的上班路途
to Leonard on our drives to work.
带来无数小时的快乐
Much like my mother he never beat me.
他和我妈妈一样 一次都没赢过我
I don't know an element that starts with "D."
我不知道D开头有什么化学元素
I win. That was fun.
我赢了 真好玩
Round two. Argon.
第二轮 氩
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片