Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Can we talk
我们能谈谈吗
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You've got a lot going on right now.
你现在手头上有很多事
Maybe take some time off focus on things at home.
或许休息一段时间 好好处理家里的事
Hold on. Are you firing her
等等 你是要炒了她吗
Hey George.
乔治
What's up
什么事
Georgie and I ran into a little... problem at the border.
我和小乔治在边境遇到点麻烦
What border
什么边境啊
The Mexican one.
美墨边境
We got arrested.
我们被捕了
What Who is it
-什么 -谁打来的
Arrested
被捕
What do you mean arrested
什么叫他们被捕了
I don't know. Some problem with Customs.
我不知道 好像惹到海关吧
What were they doing in Mexico I don't know.
-他们两个跑去墨西哥干嘛呢 -我不知道
Why didn't they tell us they were going
他们为什么瞒着我们跑去呢
How many times I got to say I don't know
你是要我回答你多少次"我不知道"
All right what do you know
好吧 那你知道什么
Well they're probably gonna have to pay some fine
他们估计得付一些罚款才能走
and and they're gonna need cash.
所以他们会需要现金
My son is gonna be in jail overnight
我的儿子要在监狱里过夜了吗
What about your mother
你不心疼你妈吗
Oh she's been there before.
她熟门熟路了
Meemaw's in jail
姥姥进监狱了吗
No. Forget about it.
-没有啦 -快忘了你听到这件事
Forget about it Do I need to remind you I remember my birth
要我忘记 你知道我能记得出生的那一刻吧
Go to your room.
回你房间吧
That was a rough day.
这日子可真是难啊
Rough day for me.
老娘才难呢
Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
谢尔顿
Wait here.
在这里等着
You see what I see
你看到我看到的东西了吗
What
什么
An open window.
敞开的"机会"之窗
You want to make a run for it
你想逃跑吗
You got a better plan
你有更好的计划吗
Yes. You shutting up.
有啊 就是你闭上嘴
Son of a bitch.
妈的
New shirt.
新衬衫呢
You give me some seltzer I can get that right out.
给我一点苏打水 我能帮你弄干净
Sorry. So.
-抱歉 -所以...
smuggling cigarettes.
走私香烟
Your Honor there was no smuggling.
大人 我们才不是走私呢
This is a... misunderstanding.
这一切... 都是一场误会
400 cartons of undeclared cigarettes
400条未申报的香烟吗
Is that over the limit
这数量超过限制了吗
By 399.
超了399条
I told you not to talk.
我让你闭上嘴了
And he told you not to talk.
他也让你闭上嘴了
All right.
好吧
Here's youroptions
你们有两条路选
plead not guilty post a bond
无罪抗辩 交保证金
come back here for a trial
之后回来审讯
which you will lose
你们必输无疑
because you're guilty.
因为你们有罪
Or Plead guilty
-或者... -承认有罪
pay a fine
交罚款
and I never see your face again.
我们永世不再相见
But we get the cigarettes back right
交完可以把烟拿回来的对吧
No.
不能
How much is the fine
罚款是多少钱呢
Why don't we say $2 500
就2500吧
Let's say $500.
要不500块吧
This is not a negotiation.
你以为在菜市场砍价呢
I hear ya.
懂了
$750.
750呢
We're done.
没什么好说的了
Leon get these clowns out of here.
里昂 把阿呆与阿瓜带走
Your Honor please
大人 求求你了
I really need those cigarettes back.
我真的很想拿回那些香烟
My girlfriend's gonna have my baby
我女朋友就快生了
and I was gonna sell 'em to help pay for the medical expenses.
我想带回去卖 好支付医院费用
That's a touching story.
感天动地的故事啊
Leon
里昂
Sorry.
抱歉
Too much Mountain Dew.
喝太多汽水了
Take 'em back to holding.
送他们回拘留牢房
How 'bout $1 000 and you can keep my grandson
我付1000 孙子送你怎么样
What is happening to our family
我们家到底怎么了啊
I know. Georgie and Meemaw in jail.
对啊 小乔治与姥姥进了监狱
Mom getting kicked out of the church.
妈妈被教会踢出去了
Georgie having a baby out of wedlock.
小乔治未婚得子
You know what this means don't you
你知道这代表什么意思吧
What
什么
We really are white trash.
我们真的是垃圾白人之家呢
Speak for yourself.
你们垃圾别带上我
I'm in college on a full ride.
我全额奖学金上着大学
But I wish y'all luck.
但我祝你们早日脱离苦海
I really appreciate this Dale.
感激不尽啊 戴尔
Smuggling cigarettes
走私香烟
What the hell was she thinking
她脑子里想什么鬼呢
It was Georgie's idea.
是小乔治的主意
Well that makes more sense.
那就说得通了
Well whose truck we taking
我们开谁的车去呢
You're coming
你要来吗
My ex girlfriend in jail at the Mexican border
我前女友在美墨边界的监狱里
I got to take pictures.
我怎么能不把握机会去拍照留念呢
All right I'll drive.
好吧 我开车
But we got to stop and get film.
我们中途得去买胶卷
Who you spying on
你在偷看谁家呢
Meemaw's house. There's a strange woman loitering on her porch.
姥姥家 有个奇怪女人在她家前院晃悠
Let me see.
让我看看
Should we call the police
我们该报警吗
Nah she's too pretty to be a burglar.
不用 这么漂亮肯定不是贼
I don't think that's how that works.
坏人不是这么判断的吧
Connie Are you okay
康妮 你还好吗
All right I'm coming in.
好吧 我要进来了
Freeze dirtbag.
不许动 你个垃圾
Who are you
你们是谁啊
No no we have the moral high ground here.
少来 我们才是站在道德高地的一方
Yeah. Who are you
对啊 你才是哪根葱啊
I'm a friend of the lady that lives here.
我是这户的女士的朋友
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
That's no lady. That's our meemaw.
什么女士 她是我们姥姥
Are you Georgie's brother and sister
你们是小乔治的弟弟妹妹吗
Yeah.
是啊
I'm Mandy. I'm Georgie's...
我叫曼蒂 我是小乔治的...
I'm Mandy.
我叫曼蒂
Oh really
是咩
Yeah really.
是啊 不然呢
And I'm worried about your meemaw.
我很担心你们姥姥
Well you don't have to be. She's fine.
省了这份心吧 她人没事
She is
她没事吗
Yes Sheldon she is.
对啊 谢尔顿 她没事
So she's not in jail
所以她不在监狱里吗
She's in jail
她入狱了吗
Well I thought so but maybe not.
我本也以为 但情况好像并非如此
So why is Connie in jail
为什么康妮入狱了
That's family business.
这是我们家庭的私事
Although Mandy is carrying Georgie's baby
不过曼蒂怀着小乔治的宝宝
and Georgie's also in jail so...
而小乔治也在坐牢 所以...
Georgie's in jail
小乔治也入狱了吗
Why are you still talking
你这张嘴怎么还在叭叭呢
That is a valid question.
这是个好问题
It's past my bedtime.
已经过了我就寝的时间
Good. Go.
太好了 快滚
Nice meeting you
很高兴见到你
So what happened
到底发生什么事了
All I know is they had a problem at the border.
我只知道他们在边境碰到了麻烦
Something about smuggling cigarettes.
好像跟走私香烟有关
What an idiot.
真是个傻逼
He was just trying to make money 'cause you got pregnant.
他这么做是想赚钱给你和宝宝
Oh so this is my fault
所以这还赖我了是吗
He didn't make that baby on his own.
一个巴掌拍不响 一个男人生不出
Look you're just a kid okay
你就只是个孩子
You don't understand what's going on here.
你不懂这背后有多复杂
I know my mom lost her job and got kicked out of the church
但我知道我妈因为你不嫁我哥
because you won't marry my brother.
被踢出了教会 丢了工作
I didn't know that.
这点我不知道
So did I win this argument
所以我辩赢你了吗
Feels like I did.
感觉好像是赢了
Okay God
好啦 上帝啊
we need to talk.
我们来谈谈吧
Are you testing me
您是在考验我吗
Is this a test
这是一场试炼吗
Am I Mrs. Job
我是先知约伯的太太吗
经过一番试炼 证明了心意并得到加倍的祝福
善人约伯曾被指控为了回报而信仰上帝
I try to be a good person but...
我一直努力当个好人 但...
lately it feels like you are smacking me down
但近期感觉您给的难关
every chance you get.
是一关接一关啊
And I know that that might sound a little ungrateful right now
我知道这么抱怨好像有点不知感恩
as I load my new dishwasher
毕竟我一边在用着新的洗碗机
that I love
我很喜爱
but can't you pick on someone else for a while
但你就不能先换个人找麻烦吗
Who are you talking to
你在跟谁说话啊
God. To yourself. Got it.
-上帝 -自言自语 懂了
And you think like Job God is testing your faith
你觉得自己跟约伯一样都受到了上帝的试炼吗
Sure would explain
起码这样能解释
all the bad things that have been happening.
最近发生的一切坏事啊
So believing in a god who's going out of his way
所以相信有一个愿意花费精力
to ruin your life is more comforting
给你赐予难关的神 也比相信
than believing there's no God at all
这世上并没有神 更让你感到舒心吗
Isn't it past your bedtime
现在过了你就寝的时间了吧
I know. Good night. W Wait.
-我知道 晚安 -等...
Where's your sister
你妹妹呢
At Meemaw's talking to Mandy.
在姥姥家跟曼蒂聊天
What Why
什么 为什么
Can we table this for tomorrow
这事可以明天再聊吗
I'm running on fumes.
在下已油尽灯枯了
So instead of traveling around the country with me
比起跟我环游全国
she'd rather smuggle cigarettes and rot in jail.
她更想要走私香烟并锒铛入狱
How the hell is that supposed to make me feel
这让我作何感想呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Bad
感到难受吗
Damn right bad.
没错 可他妈不好受了
Treated that woman like a queen.
我待她如同待个女王呢
Didn't you break up with her
不是你跟人家分手的吗
That was a bluff.
我只是虚张声势罢了
Never thought she'd call it.
没想到她会跟我刚到底
Well you are coming to her rescue.
你千里迢迢来救她
Maybe this'll turn things around.
或许她会回心转意呢
Who says I want her back
谁说我还要她了
Great you don't want her back. Let's drop it.
很好 你不想要回她 话题到此为止
I will say one thing.
但我可以说一件事
I miss the sex.
我倒是挺想念跟她上床
Oh God.
救命啊
She is vivacious.
她可是龙精虎猛
And not just for a woman her age.
而且对比的可不是她的同龄人
Oh look a hitchhiker.
快看 搭便车者
Let's pick him up. Maybe he'll kill me.
载上他吧 说不定能杀了我 给个痛快
Do you hate Georgie
你恨小乔治吗
No. No Georgie's a good guy.
不 当然不 小乔治是个好人
If anything I hate myself for making bad decisions.
要恨 那也是恨自己做了错误的决定
Like having sex before marriage
比如婚前性行为吗
More like having tequila before sex.
恨自己是酒后乱性吧
Hey.
你们俩
What's going on here
你们在干嘛呢
Mandy was just telling me how she got pregnant.
曼蒂在跟我聊她是怎么怀孕的
No no... But you said...
-不 不是的 -但你说...
No. No.
-才没有 -没有
Uh are Georgie and Connie okay
小乔治跟康妮还好吗
Um I hope so.
希望没事吧
My husband just went down there to get 'em out.
我丈夫开车下去救他们了
Okay. That's good.
好的 那太好了
Okay I guess I'll get going.
好啦 那我先走了
It... was nice seeing ya.
很... 很高兴见到你
I'm sorry about your troubles with the church.
很抱歉给你在教会添了麻烦
What did you tell her
你跟人家都说了些什么
Just the highlights.
就重点事件
Oh I forgot I punched out a kid in Sunday school.
我忘了说我在主日学校揍了同学一拳
You don't have to tell her all that.
你不用跟她说这些事
Maybe she'll feel guilty and marry Georgie.
说不定她会感到愧疚就嫁了小乔治
No.
才不要
How ya holding up
你还好吗
Not so good.
不太好
Kid ain't even born yet and I'm already a terrible father.
孩子还没出生 我这当爹的已经够失格了
You're not terrible.
你一点都不失格
A terrible father would've walked away.
失格的父亲会一走了之 撒手不管
Thank you.
谢谢你
Was my dad real pissed off
我爸真的很生气吗
No.
没有啦
He was positively giddy
他高兴坏了
about having to drive eight hours down to the border
因为可以开八小时车到边境
to bail your ass out.
保释你这个臭小子
Your ass too.
也保释你啊
Yeah but I like it when he's pissed at me.
对 但我很享受气到他
This'll be a cool story to tell my kid someday.
以后可以告诉我孩子这个精彩故事
Sure.
当然
Oh. You know what would be awesome
我想到个很酷的主意
If it was a boy we name him Winston.
如果是男孩 我们就给他起名温斯顿
You know like the cigarettes
和那个香烟牌子同名
And if it's a girl we could name her Virginia.
如果是女孩 我们可以叫她维珍妮
Virginia Slims.
就是维珍妮牌女士香烟
Okay.
好啊
I think that's enough of you for now.
你暂时别再来烦我了
Evening
晚上好
Mary.
玛丽
Evening.
晚上好
How come George ain't taking out the garbage
怎么不是乔治把垃圾桶搬出来
He's uh...
他...
I am perfectly capable of taking the trash cans out.
我完全有能力把垃圾桶搬出来
'Course.
当然了
You are woman hear you roar.
你是女人 听你怒吼
出自70年代女歌手海伦·瑞迪的女权主义名曲《我是女人》
I sure hope we're still gonna see y'all in church tomorrow.
希望明天仍会在教会见到你们
Thank you. Um...
谢谢
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
How's Georgie and his uh young lady friend
小乔治和他的小女友还好吗
Great. They're great.
很好 他们好得很
Has anything changed vis à vis their... nuptials
他们有改变计划 打算...结婚吗
Nope. Baby's gonna be a bastard.
没有 孩子会是私生子
That's what you're implying isn't it
你就想说这个 对吗
Not a word I like to use.
我是不喜欢用这个字眼啦
But most important a happy healthy...
但最重要的是 孩子会是个快乐健康的...
Bastard.
私生子
What you said.
就你刚说的那个词
Good night Pastor.
晚安 牧师
God bless.
上帝保佑
Yeah
干嘛
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Me neither.
我也是
This whole Mandy thing is a mess.
曼蒂这件事真是一团乱
If you mean the nomenclature I agree.
如果你是指命名法 我同意
Norman who
哪个明明
Nomenclature the system of devising
命名法 就是为事物构想
or choosing names for things.
或选择名字的方法
For example if Mandy and Georgie were married
比如说 假如曼蒂和小乔治结婚了
she'd be our sister in law.
她就会成为我们的大嫂
But they're not.
但他们没要结婚
Exactly.
没错
So we need a term for the unmarried mother
所以我们要给未来侄子或侄女的未婚母亲
of our future niece or nephew.
取个称呼
How 'bout "Mandy"
就叫"曼蒂"怎么样
Follow me if we knew the sex of the baby and it was a boy
跟上我的节奏 如果我们知道孩子是男孩
I was thinking we could call Mandy "Nephewterus "
也许可以管曼蒂叫"侄子宫"
because she'd be having a nephew in her uterus.
因为她的子宫会孕育出一个侄子
However "Nieceuterus" just doesn't hit the ear right.
但是"侄女宫"听起来又不顺耳
I still think "Mandy" works.
我还是觉得叫"曼蒂"就好
Now there is a gender neutral term
有一个中性词
coined by linguist Samuel Martin in the 1950s
是由语言学家萨缪尔·马丁于1950年代创造的
which takes the "N" from "Niece" or "Nephew"
将侄子侄女的"侄"字
with "Sibling" to get "Nibling."
与"手足"结合得出"侄手足"
So she'd be our nibling
所以她会是我们的"侄手足"吗
No the baby's the nibling.
不 孩子才是我们的侄手足
Mandy would be either the niblingess or the niblinger.
曼蒂不是侄手足妈就是侄手足爸
Or in a swerve from our traditional German suffixes
又或者背离我们的传统德语后缀
"Niblingo."
叫她"侄手足家长"
That one.
就这个了
Oh yeah that one's the winner.
没错 这个赢了
Sadly "niblingo" never quite caught on.
遗憾的是 "侄手足家长"没流行起来
But that doesn't stop me from using it in Scrabble.
但那阻止不了我在玩拼字游戏时用这个词
This is gonna be my Christmas card.
我今年圣诞贺卡的封面就是这个了
What the hell
搞什么
What are you doing here
你怎么会在这
I'm saving ya.
我来拯救你
You think I got that kind of cash lying around
你以为我手边有那么多现金吗
He doesn't. That's why I'm saving you.
他没有 所以我来拯救你
Well damn.
真不爽
Georgie come on. Five more minutes.
-小乔治 快起来 -再睡五分钟
Now
立刻给我起来
Okay Okay.
好啦 好啦
Fine's paid. Let's go.
交完罚款了 我们走吧
I'm really sorry about this Dad.
我真的很抱歉 老爸
We'll talk about it in the car.
我们到车上再聊
Well it's just you and me.
只剩下你我二人了
Great.
好棒哦
Yeah it is. 'Cause I'm saving ya.
那可不 毕竟是老子拯救了你
I know I messed up.
我知道我闯祸了
And I'm gonna pay you back.
我会还钱给你的
Every penny.
一分不少
You get that I was doing this for the baby right
你知道我这么做是为了孩子吧
I do.
我知道
Which when you think about it
你仔细想想
could be a reason to be proud of me.
也许这值得你为我感到骄傲哦
Take some time. Think about it.
花点时间 考虑一下嘛
When I get the pictures developed you want copies
我把照片冲洗出来后 你想要一份吗
No.
不想
Jail's made you cranky.
蹲大牢让你很暴躁啊
Still haven't heard "thank you."
某人还没说"谢谢"哦
Thank you.
谢你全家
Those are the words but...
你虽然说了
just not feeling it.
但没有投入感情
I'm tired.
我很累
I'm sore. I'm embarrassed.
很酸痛 觉得很丢脸
Could we just...
拜托你
please not
现在别烦我 行吗
Sorry.
对不起
Did you have to join any gangs when you were in there
你在狱中有没有被迫加入帮派
Can I ask you something
我能问你个问题吗
What
什么
Were you scared when Mom got pregnant with me
妈妈怀上我时你害怕吗
I was terrified.
我快吓死了
Why You scared
为什么问 你害怕吗
Yeah.
是的
Good.
很好
You'd be a fool if you weren't.
要是不怕你就是大傻子
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what's expected of me.
我不知道我被寄予什么期望
At least you and Mom got married and were a team.
至少你和老妈结婚了 夫妻同心
Yeah you got it rougher than me.
你确实比我更艰难
Does it ever stop being scary
害怕的感觉有一天会消失吗
I got a call from the Mexican border that my son was in jail.
我接到墨西哥边境的来电 说我儿子在监狱里
What do you think
你说呢
Fair point.
有道理
Sorry.
抱歉
It's not all scary. There's fun parts.
不全是害怕 也有快乐的部分
Like what
比如呢
We went to the beach once. That wasn't bad.
我们去过一次海边 挺开心的
Well regardless it's happening.
不管怎样 这事都要发生了
I'm gonna be a dad.
我要当爸爸了
Yes you are.
没错
I hope I'm as good a dad as you are.
希望我能成为像你一样棒的爸爸
Don't try to butter me up.
别拍我的马屁
You saw that huh Yeah I saw it.
-被你识破了哈 -无情识破了
Boy you are smart.
你真的好聪明
Just to be clear I'm gonna pay you back every cent.
跟你说清楚 我会把罚金全部还给你的
Ah. Don't worry about it.
别操心钱的事了
I am worrying about it. Well
-我就是在操心 -这样吧
think of the money as a gift.
把这笔钱当做礼物好了
That I'm gonna be holding over your head.
我会一直用来提醒你欠了我
Well that doesn't work for me.
这招对我没用
How 'bout...
要不这样
when we get home...
等我们回家后
I make it up to ya
我补偿你
Now hold on. You want to...
等一下 你想...
you want to wipe out a $2 500 debt with one roll in the hay
你想靠滚一次床单就免除掉两千五的债吗
Are you saying I'm not worth it
你意思是我不值这个价吗
I'm saying it's a lot of money.
我意思是这是一大笔钱
Never mind. Offer's off the table.
算了 当我没提
No no no wait a minute. Hang on.
不不不 等一下 别着急
Too late. Too late.
太迟了 来不及了
Hey I was thinking a fair price would be...
我在想比较公平合理的价格是
$500 a roll.
一次五百
Well isn't that what a girl wants to hear
女孩子最喜欢听这种甜言蜜语了呢
Seemed fair to me.
我觉得挺合理的啊
Do you think Georgie got a tattoo in jail
你说小乔治有没有在狱中文个身
No.
不可能
Do you think Meemaw did
那姥姥呢
Probably.
很可能有
Are we going to church
我们要去教会吗
I'm going.
我准备去
After everything that happened
发生了那些不愉快的事 你还要去吗
Isn't that weird
不会很尴尬吗
Doesn't matter.
那些都不重要
I need to.
我需要去
I'll go with you.
我陪你去
You don't have to.
你不用勉强自己去的
I want to.
我想去
What
干嘛
This isn't where we sit.
我们平时不是坐这里啊
It's all right. All right
-没关系的 -怎么会没关系
This is nowhere near the acoustic sweet spot. Shush.
-这里离完美听感点十万八千里远 -别出声
And I'm sitting behind what may be the largest man in Texas.
而且我前面那位壮汉估计是全德州最魁梧的了
Dear friends let us love one another.
亲爱的教友们 我们应当彼此相爱
Whoever does not love does not know God
不懂爱的人就不懂上帝
because God is love.
因为上帝即是爱的化身
It means that we are responsible for sharing
这意味着我们有责任
that love with all those around us.
与身边所有人分享这份爱
Now let's join hands and pray.
现在我们携手祈祷吧
Dear Heavenly Father
亲爱的天父
thank you for gathering us here today
感谢您让我们今天齐聚在此
to join together in worship...
一同敬拜
I've had enough. Let's go.
我受够了 我们走
You sure Yes.
-你确定 -确定
Please give us the strength to reflect
请赐予我们力量
your abundant love out into the world.
将您丰盛的慈爱挥洒到人间
Thank you for bringing us here today
感谢您让我们今天齐聚在此
to join together in worship.
一同敬拜
Excuse me.
不好意思
Am I the only one struck by the incredible hypocrisy of this sermon
只有我一人被这伪善的布道内容惊到吗
You go on and on about loving one another
你滔滔不绝地说要彼此相爱
and how God is love.
说上帝即是爱的化身
But not when it comes to my mother and our family
但轮到我母亲和我家人 你们就双标了
And why Because my brother impregnated a woman
为什么 就因为我哥哥让一个
11 years older than him
比自己年长11岁的女人怀孕了
Which one could argue was an act of love.
人们也可以说这是爱的展现啊
Sheldon. At least on his part. She doesn't seem to care for him.
-谢尔顿 -至少他是出于爱 她好像不喜欢他
Also earlier you said "Nebuh kuh nezzar." Sheldon.
-还有 你之前说"尼布姐尼撒" -谢尔顿
In Hebrew it would be pronounced "Neboo kha nezzar."
希伯来语应该念"尼布甲尼撒"
More in the back of the throat. Kha.
喉音要发出来 甲
Kha. Bye. Sheldon.
-甲 再见 -谢尔顿
Or in Hebrew shalom.
或者用希伯来语念 就是谢尔墩
Which also means "Hello." And "Peace."
也有"你好"的意思 还有"和平"
Kha Kha
甲 甲
How's Mom
妈妈还好吗
Pretty upset.
很难过
Even after that excellent speech I made
听完我那番精彩演讲她还难过吗
For once I don't think you're the problem.
至少这一次 你不是问题所在
Good for me.
那挺好
I'm reading.
我在看书
Hi there Missy.
你好 米希
May I help you
有何贵干
Um I was hoping to talk to your mom. She around
我想和你妈妈谈谈 她在家吗
I'm not sure. Let me see if she's available.
不确定 我去看看她有没有空
What's going on
怎么了
She's available.
她有空
Hello.
你好
Mary I am so sorry about today.
玛丽 今天的事我深感抱歉
I understand why you're upset.
我懂你为什么不开心
But the church is still your family.
但教会依然是你的家人
I'd just... hate to see you walk away from the Lord.
我不愿看到你离主而去
Feels like he's walking away from me.
感觉是祂离我而去了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片