Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
You must be Coach Ballard's ex wife.
想必你就是巴拉德教练的前妻啦
Yeah. Why
是啊 怎么了吗
I'm kind of dating your ex husband.
我貌似正在跟你前夫交往
I knew who you were the whole time.
其实我早就知道你是谁
That's why I came over here.
所以我才坐过来
Nicely played.
靠 高招啊
We ought to go out for drinks one night.
我们改天一定要一起出去喝一杯
Hell yeah
那必须的
College is a time for new experiences
大学时光让人获得全新体验
being exposed to exciting ways of thinking
接触激动人心的思考方式
meeting people from different backgrounds
结识来自不同背景的人
and the unexpected visit from your dad in gym shorts.
还会发生你爸穿着运动短裤突然来访的尴尬事
What are you doing here
你怎么会在这
I got a phone call.
我接到一通电话
Apparently the head of the college wants to talk to us.
校长好像有事想跟我们谈
Oh good. You sure it's good
-那就好 -你确定是好事
Well it's better than what I thought when I saw you
总好过我刚才看见你时
which was "Uh oh Meemaw died." Come on.
-第一反应是姥姥去世了 -走吧
I was hoping in college you wouldn't
我本来希望你上大学后
get called to the principal's office anymore.
就不会再被叫去校长办公室了
She's not the principal. She's the president.
她不是中学校长 是大学校长
So if you're in trouble you're in big trouble.
所以你现在要是闯祸 也比以前严重很多倍
That's a fun way to look at it.
你这角度挺清奇的
Gentlemen please have a seat.
先生们 请坐
Sheldon's only been here a few weeks.
谢尔顿才来了几周
I hope he's not in trouble already.
但愿不是他已经惹出麻烦了
What kind of trouble Did something happen
什么样的麻烦 出什么事了吗
Ooh maybe it's from when I decided...
也许是在我决定...
Uh uh all good.
没事没事
Uh you keep talking.
您继续说
Well I'll just get right to the point.
那我就直接说正题了
Uh I would like you and your son
我想要你和你儿子
to meet with a very important benefactor of the college.
跟本校一位非常重要的捐助人见面
Why us
为什么是我们
Well I mean Sheldon is...
毕竟谢尔顿
is an impressive addition to the physics program
为物理系增色不少
and and we like our donors to feel really good
我们希望捐助者觉得
about where their money's going.
自己所投入的钱不会白费
I get it. You want the star quarterback
我懂 你想让明星四分卫
to shake some hands with the boosters.
去跟支持者们握个手
Exactly. I'm not doing that.
-正是 -我才不要
I didn't shake her hand and she's the president.
我都没跟她握手 她还是校长呢
No you don't have to shake anybody's hand.
不 你不用跟任何人握手
Then why did you say it
那你为什么要这么说
I didn't say it. He said it.
我没说 是他说的
But you agreed with it.
但你同意他了啊
All I'm asking you to do is to go to dinner
我只是希望你能去吃顿晚饭
talk about science with a very nice and more importantly
和一个友善 更重要的是 很有钱的人
a very rich person.
聊聊科学话题
Understood.
明白了
No thank you. Buddy...
-不了 谢谢 -哥们
All right uh Sheldon I was brought to this school
谢尔顿 我被雇来本校担任校长
to help raise its profile and one of the ways to do that
是为了将学校提升档次 而其中一个方式就是
is through grants and donations.
通过政府奖助和捐款
You you can understand that right
你能明白这一点吧
I understand that you would like to put the novelty of my age
我知道你是想把我罕见的青春年幼
and advanced intellect on display to raise some cash.
和过人才智展现给人看 以筹集资金
No. Sort of.
不是啦 差不多吧
Can I speak to you alone Will you give us a minute
-我能和你单独聊聊吗 -你能回避一下吗
Very well. But if you're looking to see
好吧 但如果你是想看看
if my father will be a potential donor
我爸有没有可能捐钱
you are barking up the wrong tree.
那你就真是异想天开了
So...
好了
how do we get your son to cooperate
怎么做你儿子才肯配合
I've been asking myself that since day one.
从他出生那天起我就不断问自己这个问题
Look I don't mean to put pressure on you
听着 我不是想给你压力
but there's a lot of pressure on me
但我背负着巨大压力
so I'm going to put it on you.
所以我会给你施加压力
Look I'm sorry isn't there anyone else
我很抱歉 难道没有其他人
who can go to dinner with this guy
能去陪捐助人吃饭了吗
So I have a unicorn in my zoo
我动物园里明明有只独角兽
but I should trot out a goat is that what you're saying
我却该拿山羊出来炫耀 你是这意思吗
Would you donate a new library
你会为了和山羊共进晚餐
to have dinner with a goat
捐赠一栋新图书馆吗
What restaurant
哪家餐厅
Mr. Cooper I need you to understand something.
库珀先生 你得明白一件事
This university relies on donations for everything.
这所大学方方面面都依靠捐款
For upkeep for salaries
包括维持 工资
for scholarships like the one your son is currently on.
和奖学金 就是你儿子现在拿的那些
I'll talk to him.
我会劝劝他
Thank you.
谢谢你
And when you go to dinner wear real pants.
你去吃晚餐时 麻烦穿正式点的裤子
So there's this thing at school I really want to go to
学校有个活动我很想去参加
and before you say no I just want you to think about it.
在你拒绝前 我希望你能好好考虑下
What is it ‭Like a school function.
-什么活动 -就是校园典礼
Why would I say no to a school function
我为什么会不让你参加校园典礼
So I can go You're the best.
这么说我可以去了 你最好啦
Hold on.
等一下
What kind of function are we talking about
这到底是哪种典礼
You know just the normal kind.
就普通的那种
With some kids.
学生会参加
And some music.
还会放音乐
You know you can't go to a dance.
你明知你不能去舞会的
Why not
为什么
You know that too.
原因你也心知肚明
Because we're Baptist.
因为我们是浸礼会教徒
But all my friends are going.
可是我所有朋友都会去啊
That doesn't change anything.
那也改变不了什么
What if I promise not to dance
要是我保证不跳舞呢
So you expect me to believe
你觉得我会相信
that you are going to go to a dance with your friends
你和朋友们去参加舞会
they'll all be dancing while you just stand there
当她们都在热舞的时候 你在一旁傻站着
I go to church and don't pray.
我去教堂也从不祷告啊
How is this any different
有什么区别
Where we eating tonight
我们今晚去哪吃饭
Well that depends.
看情况
Why don't you look in the glovebox
你看看副驾储物箱里的
and check on the Tums situation.
抗胃酸咀嚼片还剩多少
There's five.
有五颗
Oh my this is tricky.
这就难办了
Well Mexican's at least three apiece.
去墨西哥餐厅 至少每人要吃三颗
如果是意大利菜 每人两颗可能勉强够
You get red wine and then tomato sauce.
那里要喝红酒 然后吃番茄酱
Hey if they put lemon in the water we're dead.
如果他们往水里放柠檬片 我们就死定了
Hmm. That leaves barbecue. Sold.
-那只能吃烤肉了 -行
Who gets Tum number three
第三颗咀嚼片归谁
Me. They're my Tums.
我啊 毕竟药是我的
Now what do you think young people
你觉得年轻人约会
talk about on their dates
都聊些什么话题
I don't know.
我哪知道
But my knee's telling me it's gonna rain this weekend.
但我的膝盖告诉我 这周末铁定会下雨
Speaking of this weekend hey my son needs a final head count.
说起这周末 我儿子要最后确认人数了
It's a small wedding.
就是场小型婚礼
It'll be weird if I'm there.
我去会很尴尬的
Aw come on I'm gonna be wearing a suit.
怎么会 而且我会穿西装出席哦
I'm very sexy in a suit.
我的西装诱惑无人能抵挡
Come on Sheldon
拜托啦 谢尔顿
think of it as a free dinner.
就当是蹭一顿免费霸王餐
I'm a kid. All my dinners are free.
我是小孩 我哪一顿不是霸王餐
Is what they're asking really that bad
他们的要求真那么过分吗
Yes. I go to this university to study science
当然 我来这所大学是为了学习科学
not to help collect money like an organ grinder's monkey.
而不是来像街头演奏者的猴子一样捡钱的
You see me go to the rallies and fundraisers at the high school.
高中时你也见过我参加集会和资金筹集活动啊
I don't love it but I do it.
我不喜欢 但我还是会做
And I hope they give you all the bananas you can eat.
那我希望他们奖励你吃不完的香蕉
Sheldon donors like this are very helpful for the university.
谢尔顿 这样的捐助人对大学很有帮助
They pay for all the science equipment and your scholarship.
他们支付所有科学设备和你的奖学金
I hadn't thought of it that way.
我之前没想过这个问题
So I'll tell 'em we're on for Saturday
那我答复他们周六没问题了
I'll think about it.
我要考虑一下
What's to think about
还有什么好考虑的
It's a night of you showing off how smart you are.
那晚你有机会显耀你的聪明才智耶
People do like that.
人们的确喜欢看我秀
All right I'm in.
好吧 我去
Can I put on the game
我能看球赛吗
I don't care.
随便你
Sweet
爽啦
What's your problem
你干嘛不开心
Did you ever go to a school dance
你有没有参加过学校的舞会
One or two.
一两次吧
How'd you get Mom to let you
你怎么让老妈同意你去的
Easy. Didn't ask her.
简单 别问她就行了
By the way that works for all kinds of stuff.
顺带一提 这方法一招鲜吃遍天
Well it's too late. I already asked.
太迟了 我已经问过她了
Rookie mistake.
典型的菜鸟错误
Why can't we have a fun religion
为什么我们不能有一个有趣的宗教信仰
I don't think there is one.
我感觉没有一种宗教充满乐趣
Come with me.
跟我来
Here.
拿着
What is it
这是啥
The answer to your problems.
是你问题的答案
Cool. What other tapes you got
酷 你还有什么录像带
Nature films. Don't worry about it.
自然纪录片 不劳您操心了
Hey. I just got off the phone with President Hagemeyer.
我刚刚和哈哥迈尔校长通完电话
This guy we're gonna have dinner with sounds pretty interesting.
跟我们共进晚餐的那个人听起来很有意思
He made all of his money selling antistatic furniture
他通过卖实验室专用抗静电家具
for laboratories.
发家致富
He's not even a scientist
他都不是个科学家吗
He's just a furniture salesman
他就是个卖家具的啊
Yeah.
是吧
What am I supposed to talk about
那我应该说什么
Talk about whatever you want.
任何你想说的呗
Just... don't be insulting.
就... 别太讽刺别人
What if he says something I think is ridiculous
万一他说了让我觉得很可笑的话呢
Keep it to yourself.
自己消化
What if you just said something
万一你说了一些
I think is ridiculous Because...
我觉得可笑的话呢 因为...
Okay maybe we need to work a little
好吧 我们可能需要训练一下
on your conversation skills
你的对话技巧
like not calling people out for saying stupid things.
比如不要因为别人说了蠢话就冷嘲热讽
How am I supposed to practice that
那我应该怎么练习这种技巧呢
What's up
你好
Hello. Hey June. It's Connie Tucker.
-你好 -你好 琼 我是康妮·塔克
Hey Connie. How are you
你好康妮 你最近怎么样
I'm good.
我挺好的
Am I seeing you Saturday night
你周六晚上会来吗
Well that's what I've called about.
这就是我打电话来想说的事
Are you sure you want me there
你确定你希望我去吗
I mean it is your son's wedding.
毕竟这是你儿子的婚礼
Oh it's his second wedding. Those barely count.
他二婚的婚礼啦 不怎么要紧
Besides I'm bringing a date too.
况且我还要带上我的约会对象
Come on it'll be fun.
来吧 肯定充满乐趣
Okay. I'm in.
那好吧 我来
Fantastic
太棒了
So how dressed up we getting
那么穿衣规则是什么
Oh it's a small ceremony nothing fancy.
就是一个小婚礼 不用太华丽
You just saying that 'cause you want to look better than me
你这么说就是想看起来赢过我吧
Of course not.
当然不是了
But I do believe you'd be stunning in overalls.
但我觉得你要是穿背带裤肯定很美
All right.
好的
See you then.
到时候见
Bye.
拜拜
Overalls my ass.
还背带裤呢 你就做梦吧
So you really can't dance here man
兄弟 你真的不能在这里跳舞
I can't believe that.
我真是不敢相信
It's true. See
-是真的 -看到没
They ain't allowed to dance either.
他们也不被允许跳舞
It's like I'm watching my life.
感觉就像在看我的人生故事
That's how I feel when I'm watching Top Gun.
我看《壮志凌云》的时候也是这么想的
Okay Sheldon try having a conversation
谢尔顿 来试试跟比利
with Billy about science.
聊一聊科学
Let's see.
让我想想
Uh what do you know about quantum mechanics
你对量子力学知道多少
My dad's a mechanic.
我爸爸是个机械工
At his shop he has a calendar wth a bikini lady on it.
在他店里还有一本印着比基尼女郎的挂历
Dad...
爸...
Instead of losing patience
不要失去耐心
act interested and ask a follow up question.
而是表现得很有兴趣 顺着他的话问下去
Your father's a mechanic.
你爸爸是个机械工
Interesting.
很有意思
You know what else is interesting
你知道还有什么很有意思
Quantum mechanics. That describes
量子力学 这个理论描绘了
the basic particles and forces that make up reality.
现实物质中基本的粒子和纠缠的力
Let's talk about that.
我们来聊聊这个吧
I'm gonna marry that bikini lady.
我要娶那个比基尼女郎
I've been working on a theory
我一直在研究有关
about the wave particle duality of light.
光的波粒二象性的理论
I have a nightlight that looks like Spider Man
我有一个像蜘蛛侠的小夜灯
but I don't turn it on.
但我从不把它打开
Go ahead.
继续
Why don't you turn it on
你为什么不打开
I'm afraid of spiders.
我害怕蜘蛛
Yeah seems like a good place to stop.
差不多可以暂停了
Now what happens
接下来要干嘛
You go home.
你回家去
Thank you for your hospitality.
谢谢你们的热情款待
"And it was King David.
"然后还有大卫王
King David who who we read about in in Samuel.
就是大家都读过的《撒母耳记》中的大卫王
And and and what did David do
大卫他做了什么事呢
What did David do
你问大卫做了什么啊
What did David do David danced."
大卫做了什么 大卫跳舞了"
"David danced.
"大卫跳舞了
Before the Lord with all his might
就在主和他的力量面前
leaping and dancing before the Lord."
在主的面前跳跃和舞蹈"
Leaping and dancing."
跳跃和舞蹈"
I'm impressed. ‭Thank you.
-我被打动了 -谢谢你
Too bad it's from Footloose.
太可惜了 这是《浑身是劲》里面的台词
What's a footloose
《浑身是劲》是什么
It is the movie that Pastor Jeff warned us about
是杰夫牧师在谈到电影罪过时
in his talk on the sins of cinema.
警告过我们不要看的电影
Just let me go to the dance.
就让我去舞会吧
I'm sorry. I can't.
我很抱歉 我不能让你去
I'm never talking to you again
我再也不跟你讲话了
Did you show your sister Footloose
你是不是给你妹妹看《浑身是劲》了
Did it work No
-起作用了吗 -并没有
Mm. Then no.
那我就没给她看
Now when you meet this guy
等会你见到那个人
you got to shake his hand.
你要先和他握手
What if I offer a stately bow
我能不能庄重地鞠一躬呢
That's how they do it in Asia.
亚洲人就是这么打招呼的
You're shaking his hand.
你要跟他握手
Then it's a good thing I brought Old Righty.
幸好我带来老右哥
You're not wearing that in a restaurant.
你别想在餐厅里戴这个手套
Why
为什么
'Cause you don't make a good impression
如果你不敢跟别人握手的话
by being afraid to shake hands.
是不会给人留下好印象的
Howard Hughes was a germophobe
霍华德·修斯导演就有洁癖
and he did quite well for himself.
他自己照样过得很好啊
Didn't he go crazy and save his pee in jars
他不是后来疯了 把自己的尿存在罐子里吗
Better to have it and not need it
带了没用不吃亏
than to need it and not have it.
没带想用大笨龟
You're shaking his hand Okay
-你还是得跟他握手 -知道了
Haven't been to many weddings lately.
好些日子没怎么参加过婚礼了
Mostly funerals.
大部分都是葬礼
Yeah those don't have an open bar.
是啊 葬礼都没有免费酒水
I don't know why I'm so excited.
我不知道为什么我这么激动
I'm paying for this.
毕竟都是我出的钱
Hey y'all.
你们好呀
Hi June
你好 琼
Don't you look pretty
你也太美了吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I happen to agree.
我恰好也同意
Connie Dale this is Justin.
康妮 戴尔 这是贾斯汀
Hi Justin. Nice to meet you.
你好 贾斯汀 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴认识你
You must be a friend of my son's.
你一定是我儿子的朋友
Actually he's my date.
事实上 他是我的约会对象
Really
真的吗
Much more fun than a funeral.
比葬礼有意思多了
George Cooper
乔治·库珀
meet Gary O'Brien
这位是加里·奥布莱恩
the antistatic furniture king.
抗静电家具之王
Hello.
您好
Shocking to meet you.
见到您仿佛有电流穿过我一般惊人
Don't do that. And this of course
别玩这套 这位当然就是
is our physics prodigy
我们的物理小天才
Sheldon Cooper.
谢尔顿·库珀
A great pleasure.
莫大的荣幸
I had an obligation to fulfill.
我必须要完成这个任务
So I closed my eyes and thought of science.
于是我闭上眼睛 想着科学
Just like on my honeymoon.
正如我度蜜月时做的那样
How's pizza sound for dinner
晚上要不我们吃披萨
You think I'm eating dinner
你难道觉得周六晚上
with my mom on a Saturday night
我会想跟我妈一起吃晚饭吗
You're adorable.
你真是天真得可爱
Guess I'm eating alone.
那我只能自己吃了
What about Missy
米希呢
She's not talking to me.
她不跟我说话了
She'd talk to you if you just let her go.
你让她去舞会她就会跟你和好的
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那么做
Come on. I went to school dances and I turned out fine.
拜托 学校舞会我也没少去 现在不也挺好
I didn't let you go to any dances.
我没允许过你参加舞会啊
I did all kinds of stuff behind your back.
我背着你干的事多了去了
Like what
比如哪些
I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb.
我是蠢 但还没蠢到自己全招了
So I'm supposed to just let her do whatever she wants
难道我该任由她想干嘛就干嘛吗
Yeah I don't think so.
那怎么行
I'm just saying she's a good kid.
我想说的是 她是个乖孩子
Be glad she's still asking.
她还会征求你同意 你就该知足了
So how'd you two meet
你们怎么认识的
Oh I've been cutting his mom's hair for years.
我给他妈妈剪了很多年头发
Oh that's nice.
真好
Bet you when she cuts your hair
她给你剪头发时
you get a lollipop don't you
都会给你一根哄小孩的棒棒糖 对吧
Oh he gets more than a lollipop.
他得到的可不止棒棒糖
Really Is that so ‭Dale.
-是吗 不止吗 -戴尔
Okay so what is it you do Langston
那你是做什么工作的 兰斯顿
Justin.
我叫贾斯汀
Actually I'm about to open a frozen yogurt shop.
其实我正准备开一家冻酸奶店
Frozen yogurt. Right.
冻酸奶啊
Isn't that like crappy ice cream
不就是难吃的雪糕吗
We consider it a healthy alternative.
我们认为它是一种健康版替代品
Right. Crappy ice cream.
好吧 就是难吃的雪糕
It's actually getting really popular.
事实上 冻酸奶现在很火
I'm gonna invest.
我打算投资
Invest money
投资钱吗
What else would she invest with
不投资钱还能投资什么
I don't know. You got fake ice cream.
我不知道啊 既然是假雪糕
How 'bout fake money Well there's...
-能不能投假钱 -也...
Hey would you mind going to get me another drink please
你能不能去帮我再点杯酒
Happy to.
乐意至极
Thank you.
谢谢
What's your problem
你怎么回事
Yeah what is your problem
是啊 你到底哪里不爽
Who said I had a problem
谁说我不爽了
We did. You're being rude.
-我们 -你表现得很失礼
Okay you want to spend all your money on some boy toy
好啊 你想把全副身家花在一个小白脸身上
it's none of my business.
不关我的事
Why do you care what she does with her own money
你为什么在意她怎么花钱
Yeah why
是啊 为什么
Well you got some young guy running around asking for money.
一个年轻男人出来问女人要钱
You don't think I know what that's all about
你以为我看不出来这是怎么回事吗
Okay he didn't ask I offered.
他没问我要 是我主动提出的
And I can do what I want. I'm a grown woman.
我想做什么都行 我是个成年女性
Oh hell you were a grown woman when he was born.
这还用说 他出生时你也已经是成年女性了
Sheldon why don't you tell Mr. O'Brien
谢尔顿 不如你给奥布莱恩先生说说
about some of your goals at the university.
你在大学的目标
Well I'm pushing for stricter dress codes.
我在推行更严格的着装规范
There are a lot of belly buttons on display.
有很多人露出肚脐
Science goals.
科学方面的目标
My ultimate goal is to one day devise
我的终极目标是有一天能提出
the grand unified field theory.
大统一场理论
You're one of those are you
你是那种人 对吧
Excuse me
什么
Well Kurt Godel's incompleteness theorems
数学家库尔特·哥德尔的不完备定理
eliminate the possibility of a unified theory.
排除了统一理论的可能性
You honestly believe that Sheldon.
-你不会真的相信吧 -谢尔顿
That's... interesting.
这... 很有意思
Tell me more about how Einstein's life goal
再跟我说说爱因斯坦的人生目标
was nothing but folly.
有多荒唐至极 毫无意义
What is she thinking
她在想什么啊
Maybe she's thinking "Why did I come here with this guy "
也许她在想 "我为什么会跟这男人来啊"
Wait no
等等 不对
that's what I'm thinking.
那是我的想法
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我什么意思
She brought him here on purpose.
她带他来是别有用心
What purpose To upset me.
-别有什么心 -为了刺激我
You know Dale
戴尔
not everything is always about you.
世界不是围着你转的
Well you're mad at me she's mad at me.
可是你生我气了 她也生我气了
It seems like it's all about me.
看起来就是围着我转啊
Well you owe her an apology.
反正你该向她道歉
Like hell I do.
应该个屁
Then I'm gonna do it for you.
那我替你道歉
No wait.
不 等等
Connie wait.
康妮 等等
What
干嘛
Bring me back a beer.
帮我带杯啤酒回来
Missy
米希
Go away. I'm not talking to you.
走开 我不要跟你说话
I know you're mad.
我知道你很生气
But I've been thinking about it and...
但我认真想过了
I trust you enough to know that you will behave yourself.
我很信任你 我知道你会守规矩的
So just this once you can go.
所以这次破例 你可以去
Thanks Mom. Love you.
谢啦 妈妈 爱你
Why won't this open
门怎么打不开
Sometimes it sticks
有时会卡住啦
I know on the surface
我知道 表面看起来
Dale seems like a...
戴尔是个...
a bully but
恶霸 但是
underneath...
他实则
Still a bully.
还是个恶霸
Well yes but a little less of one right
你说得对 但也没到那么可恶 对吧
Sure.
对啦
Thank you. You know
谢谢你 这样吧
I'm gonna bring him a peace offering.
我拿酒过去跟他求和
Ain't he cute
他很帅对吧
Can you believe that Dale thinks
你能相信吗 戴尔认为
the only reason you brought him here is just to piss him off
你带他来婚礼的唯一原因是为了激怒他
That's exactly why I brought him.
这正是我带他来的目的
What the hell is the matter with you What
-你这人怎么回事啊 -怎么了
Why would you go out of your way
你为什么要特地
to upset Dale at your own son's wedding
在你儿子婚礼上惹怒戴尔
I don't know. He's my ex husband.
我也不知道 他是我前夫嘛
Well he's my boyfriend.
但他是我男友
Hey that's your problem.
那是你的问题
Well you're starting to be my problem.
那你现在成为我的眼中钉了
Geez who's the bully now
老天 瞧谁才是恶霸啊
I knew I shouldn't have come here.
我就知道不该来的
Your ex wife is a bitch.
你前妻是个贱人
I am so filled with love for you right now.
我此刻对你充满了爱意
I believe we have to look to gravity and its magnitude...
我相信我们必须考虑引力和其量级...
I was really doing my best to hold it together.
我已经竭力憋着不爆发了
...could be a repulsive force if you just add negative mass.
...如果加上负质量 有可能是斥力
I smiled and nodded
我微笑点头
like my meemaw's Houston Oilers bobblehead.
像我姥姥的休斯顿油人队摇头公仔一样
And I also discovered a way
我还发现了一个方法
that we could predict the masses of all the known particles
能预知所有已知粒子的质量
using the Egyptian pyramids.
正是利用金字塔计算
In physics there's a phenomenon known as supercritical assembly.
在物理学界 有个现象叫做超临界组成
If you bring enough material together in one place...
如果把足够多的物质集中在一处...
The trick is numerology.
诀窍就是命理学
...in the right configuration
...在一定组态下
eventually it will explode.
最终 会爆炸
This is fun. Not a lot of people I can talk to
这样真有意思 没多少人能和我进行
scientist to scientist.
科学家之间的谈话
We're not talking scientist to scientist.
我们并没有进行科学家之间的谈话
You're not a scientist. You're just a rich man that
你不是科学家 你只是个有钱人
no one will be honest to because everyone wants your money.
没人愿意对你说真话 因为大家都想要你的钱
Oh don't listen to him.
别听他的
I mean he's just a kid.
他只是个不懂事的小屁孩
Why don't you tell me a little more
不如你再跟我说说
about your pyramid thingy Huh
你的金字塔理论 好吗
It turned out Gary did appreciate my honesty.
结果证明 加里的确欣赏我的坦诚
The school got a generous donation.
校方得到了一笔慷慨捐赠
My my my.
我的天呀
That is a lot of zeroes.
好多0啊
My father got Oilers tickets from President Hagemeyer.
哈格迈尔校长给了我父亲油人队的球赛门票
50 yard line and free parking
50码线的位子 还免费停车
Hoo mama.
妈呀爽死
And I got a brand new state of the art
而我得到了一把最新型
antistatic lab chair.
抗静电的全新实验室椅
It works.
真的能抗静电
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片