Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Sounds like I'm done here.
感觉我差不多要卷铺盖了
It's probably that coach from Carthage.
估计找了卡迪基大学那个教练吧
Actually I got offered the job. Wayne.
-其实呢 他们找了我 -韦恩
Morning George.
早啊 乔治
I quit. Come on.
-我不干了 -别这样嘛
Is there a chance I keep my job
我有任何机会能保住工作吗
No.
没有
Then at least let me leave on my own terms.
那好歹让我按自己的方式走吧
All right.
行吧
All right almost there.
好 马上到啦
I don't know about this.
你说得我心里有点毛毛的
The last surprise you got me is pressing on my bladder.
你上次给我的"惊喜" 是压到我膀胱
Surprise.
惊喜吧
You got me an ugly car
你买了一辆丑车送我吗
No I bought me a family car.
不 我是给我们家买了家庭车
What about your Mustang
你本来的野马呢
I traded it in.
我拿去换车啦
For this
换这玩意吗
That's what the guy at the lot said.
卖车的人也这么说了
But you love that Mustang.
你不是很爱你的野马吗
Yeah but there was no way
是啊 可是那辆车
I was gonna get a baby seat in the back.
后座绝对塞不下婴儿座椅
Well that's very thoughtful.
那你可真是有心了
And these things are real safe too. My mom has one.
而且这车超级安全 我妈也有一辆
When I was little she hit an ice cream truck with it.
我小时候她开车撞到冰激凌车
I didn't even wake up.
我甚至都没被弄醒
Is this a bad time to tell you I only liked you for your cool car
现在告诉你我只喜欢你的帅车 是不是时机不佳
You say that now but wait till
你现在笑话这辆车
you see how many groceries we can get in the back of this thing.
等出门买菜时看到这车有多能装你就服了
I can't believe you did this.
真不敢相信你这么做了
It's a no brainer.
这有什么好考虑的呢
I want to keep our kid safe.
我希望我们的孩子平平安安
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hm. That was interesting.
哎哟 有意思
Oh grow up.
你可不可以别这么幼稚
Grow up
我幼稚
I bought a car that seats 25.
我可是刚买了25人座的大人
It's so nice that you're joining us for dinner.
你来跟我们一起吃饭真是太开心了
Please don't make a big deal out of it.
求你别小题大做
I just said it was nice.
我只是说了开心啊
You said so nice.
你说的是太开心了
I'm sorry.
抱歉啊
It's fine.
没事的
Niblingo I have a question.
侄手足家长 我有问题想问
Niblingo
什么侄手足家长
He made it up.
他创的称呼
I coined it because there was no word
我创这词出来是因为
to denote the unmarried mother of our niece or nephew.
目前没有词来称呼我侄子或侄女未婚的妈妈
Sheldon that sounds rude.
谢尔顿 这很没礼貌
Do you have a better word for
那你有更好的词来叫
the unmarried mother of a niece or nephew
我侄子或侄女未婚的妈妈吗
I'm not sure we need one.
我不确定有没有需要用到这词
I think it's sweet.
我觉得很贴心啊
Kind of.
某种程度上
Uh what's your question
所以你想问什么问题
Thanks Niblingo.
谢谢你 侄手足家长
I've heard that pregnant women eat for two.
我听说孕妇要为两个人吃饭
Does that mean that you need two full size portions
所以你是一次吃两份大人分量吗
I guess Dad's pregnant then.
那看来老爸也怀孕啦
One portion should be fine
一份大人的应该就行了
considering the baby's the size of a golf ball.
毕竟这宝宝目前只有高尔夫球大
Actually according to my calculations
其实根据我的计算
the baby's the size of a bell pepper.
宝宝现在的大小有彩椒那么大
Although I could be off.
不过我的计算可能有偏差
When was your last menstruation
你最后一次月经是什么时候
You do not need to answer that.
你不需要回答这问题
I was not going to.
我也没打算回
I'm real sorry about them.
我诚心代替他们向你道歉
Wh... I didn't say anything wrong.
我... 我又没说错什么
Neither did I.
我也没有啊
You were being overly nice.
你过分友好
It made everybody uncomfortable.
把大家都搞得很不自在
Who's calling during dinner
谁在晚餐时间打来啊
You know twins run in our family.
我们家族有双胞胎基因
It's not twins.
没怀双胞胎
That's too bad.
太遗憾了
It would double your chances of having a remarkable child.
你有聪明孩子的几率能加倍呢
Like me.
就像我
Or a child that people like.
或得到有人气的孩子
Just eat your dinner.
吃你们的饭
Are you gonna find out the sex
你会去查性别吗
Yes. No.
-会 -不会
No
不查吗
I want to be surprised.
我想最后得到惊喜嘛
I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
What about the baby shower People are gonna want to know.
那会想举办迎宝派对吗 大家想先知道啊
Oh yeah. We got to have a baby shower.
当然 我们一定得办吧
Remind me what a baby shower is.
什么是迎宝派对啊
I got to go.
我得出去
Everything okay
没出什么事吧
That was Petersen.
是彼得森打来
Something's going on with Wayne.
韦恩好像出什么事了
What's that mean I don't know.
-什么样的事啊 -不知道啊
Doesn't sound good.
感觉不太妙就是了
Did you know the modern baby shower
你知道现代的迎宝派对
has history that goes back to ancient Egyptian
历史可以追溯回古埃及
and Greek civilizations
以及希腊文明吗
Remarkable.
聪明那个
What's going on
发生什么事啦
I don't know. He didn't show up for work.
不知道啊 他没来上班
I heard he was here.
我听说他来这里了
What's that about I don't know.
-闹什么啊 -不知道
Go away.
滚开
Wayne it's George. Open up.
韦恩 是我乔治 开门
I said go away.
我都说了滚开
If you don't let us in...
如果你不让我们进来
Tom here says he's gonna knock the door down.
汤姆说要撞门而入了
Why you got to...
你干嘛说...
Want a drink
要喝东西吗
I got vodka and root beer.
我有伏特加跟沙士
Wayne what's going on
韦恩 发生什么事啦
My life is a lie.
我的人生就是一场骗局
Gay
同性恋吗
I don't know.
我不知道啊
We're gonna need more than that.
你得说得更清楚一点
My marriage.
我的婚姻
My beautiful marriage it's it's over.
我美好的婚姻 完蛋了
You and Darlene No.
你和你老婆吗 不可能
You two are the happiest couple I know.
你们是我认识最甜蜜的夫妻
I mean wh... whatever's going on
我意思是 无论发生了什么
it'll blow over.
一切都会过去的啦
She's cheating on me.
她出轨了
You sure
你确定吗
Oh man. I'm sorry that's terrible.
天啊 抱歉 这太糟糕了
With my best friend.
还是跟我最好的兄弟
That's even more terrible.
这更糟糕了
She was my world.
她本来是我的全世界
Well there's no reason to throw in the towel.
这也不代表就得举白旗投降啊
I mean you can still get her back.
你还是有机会把她追回来
She's having his baby.
她怀了他的孩子
Well... Say something.
这... 你帮忙说点啥啊
What do you say to that
这能安慰什么啊
You really never suspected anything
你以前从来没发现什么蛛丝马迹吗
That's what you say You had nothing.
-你就接这话吗 -你自己屁都憋不出
Wayne buddy uh...
韦恩 兄弟...
No I I know it seems bad now
我知道这一切看起来很糟
which it is.
因为的确很糟
Which is why it seems that way.
所以看起来真的很糟
Oh my God.
我的老天爷啊
Just... Just leave me alone.
就... 就让我一个人静静吧
Y'all can't fix this.
你们又帮不了这事
What do you want to do
你想怎么做
Oh I don't know. We can't leave him here.
不知道啊 但也不能丢他在这里
Let's take him to your place.
那把他带到你家
I can't do that. Why not
-没办法啊 -为什么
If I took in every teacher with marital problems
如果我把每个有婚姻问题的老师都带回家
my apartment would look like a firehouse.
那我的公寓会跟消防局一样忙碌
Fine.
Wayne grab your pants. You're coming with me.
韦恩 穿上裤子 你跟我回家
I don't want to be around you and your happy family.
我才不想待在你跟你幸福一家的旁边
Happy Uh couple days with us
幸福个头 跟我们待几天
and you'll be glad that kid ain't yours.
你绝对会庆幸那孩子不是你的种
Let's go. Pants.
走吧 穿上裤子
Well thanks again. That was fun.
谢谢啦 晚餐很有意思
Really Dinner with my family
真的假的 跟我那家人吗
My family won't talk to me at all.
我的家人已经跟我断绝联系
So I'll take "niblingo" and a home cooked meal any day.
所以"侄手足家长"与家常菜永远大胜
Well you're always welcome.
永远欢迎你来吃饭
I think there's ice cream in the freezer
冰箱里好像还有冰激凌
if you want to come in.
要是你想进来坐坐
I mean I'm gonna eat it but you can watch.
我的意思是我负责吃 不过你可以看
Thanks but I got to get to work.
谢谢你的邀请 但我得去工作了
It's a laundromat.
不是自助洗衣店吗
Doesn't it kind of run on its own
自助顾名思义不就是...
You'd think that
表面上看起来是这样
but there's a lot of technical issues
但其实还是有很多技术问题需要去处理
lint and such.
棉絮什么的
Okay. Good night.
好吧 晚安啦
Good night.
晚安
Look at me.
看看我
Just chipping away the ice.
一点一点凿开冰山
Well this is a wrinkle.
出事了
Missy. Missy.
米希 米希
What
干嘛
An issue of social protocol has arisen
有个社交方面的问题出现了
and I need your input.
我需要你的指点
What's he doing here
他在这里干嘛
I don't know.
不知道
But more importantly would it be rude if I watch television
但更重要的是 我现在看电视会不会不礼貌
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
What
干嘛
Why is Coach Wilkins asleep on the couch
为什么威尔金斯教练睡在沙发上
No the question is can I watch TV
不 要问的是他在沙发上睡觉时
with Coach Wilkins asleep on the couch
我在旁边看电视会不会不礼貌
It's a subtle but important difference.
问题虽然相近 但重点有很大的不同
Get out.
滚出去
Oh hey Tom.
汤姆你来啦
How's he doing
他情况怎么样啦
Still sleeping it off. Mm hmm.
还在一睡方休
Morning Tom. Mary.
-早安 汤姆 -玛丽
I just can't believe Darlene would do that to him.
真不敢相信达琳会这么对他
Yeah just...
对啊 真是...
Right before the big game Friday night.
还是在周五夜的大比赛之前
Think he can pull himself together by then
你们觉得他能在那之前振作起来吗
How would I know
我怎么可能知道
Really
不是吧
A man's life is coming apart
人家的生活分崩离析
and you're worried about a football game
你担心的却是橄榄球比赛吗
Well yeah.
是啊
Can we take this outside
我们能到外面谈吗
Do you mind
有事吗
I don't mind.
没事啊
Do you mind I don't mind.
-你有事吗 -我没事啊
We don't mind.
我们没事啊
Oh listen George I really need your help here.
听我说 乔治 我真的很需要你帮把手
What do you expect me to do
我是要去帮什么把手啊
I don't know. Get him coaching again.
不知道啊 让他能恢复执教
You gave him my job. This is your problem.
你自己要把我的工作给他 你自己负责
Well you quit. You were gonna fire me.
-你自己离职的啊 -是因为你本打算炒了我
But you quit first.
但你先离职了啊
Can we please just focus on Wayne
我们能不能把焦点放在韦恩身上
I'm begging you George.
我求求你了 乔治
You know what a big deal this game is.
你也知道这场比赛有多重要
Don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do.
我也不知道能怎么帮啊
Okay.
好啦好啦
Thank you. I owe you one.
谢谢你了 我欠你的
I'm not doing this for you
我帮忙不是为了帮你
I'm doing it for the kids on that team.
是为了队伍里的孩子们
What about Wayne What about him
-那韦恩呢 -他怎么样
And Wayne.
还有为了韦恩
I had Georgie go get your car from the motel.
我叫小乔治去旅馆把你的车开回来
Thanks.
谢了
Trust me going back to work is just what you need.
相信我 回去工作正是你需要的
One thing you got to remember
你得牢记一件事
this story ain't over.
这故事还没完
We don't know how it's gonna end.
我们不知道结局会如何
The only person that can decide that is you.
唯一能做决定的人就是你
You are the hero of your story.
你就是你人生故事里的大英雄
You take the action. You call the shots.
你来采取行动 你来发号施令
You decide your destiny.
你决定你自己的命运
That's the same speech you gave at halftime
我们上次被纳卡多奇斯队爆虐
when we were getting our nuts crushed by Nacogdoches.
你中场休息时也是用这套说辞给大家打气
And you remember what happened We came back and won that game.
你记得之后怎么样吗 我们扭转局面赢了比赛
After their quarterback dislocated his shoulder.
那是因为对方的四分卫肩膀脱臼了
You're not even trying Wayne.
你都不努力一下 韦恩
I am you're not.
我有努力 是你摆烂
Ms. McAllister
麦卡利斯特女士
we don't have any insurance information on file for you.
我们档案里没有你的保险信息
Oh that's all right. We'll be paying in cash.
没事 我们会付现金
Cash
现金
In God we trust.
我们信仰现金这位上帝
You always carry that much cash around
你出门总带那么多现金吗
Do you think there's just boobs in this bra
你以为我胸口这对饱满高耸的宝贝是真货吗
No I mean why
但为什么带着啊
Well the laundromat's a cash business.
因为自助洗衣店都用现金交易
That's mostly just quarters though isn't it
但那大部分是硬币啊 不是吗
Uh yeah but well now we've got the video store
是啦 不过现在我们又开了录影带店
and I'm not real big on banks.
加上我不太信任银行
Because you lived through the Depression
因为你经历过30年代的大萧条时期 对吧
Yeah.
对啦
All right everyone. Pencils out books away.
好了各位同学 收起铅笔关上书本
Let's get ready to take this test.
我们准备考试啦
Mrs. Wilkins
威尔金斯老师
Are you sure you want us to take this test today
你真想让我们今天考试吗
Why wouldn't I
为什么不呢
Well you know
毕竟
with everything you're going through
你现在有那么多糟心事
Okay we got your playbook
你的战术本
we got your practice plan and
训练计划都在这了
you sir are ready to coach some kick ass football.
您这位橄榄球教练准备好大展身手啦
Thanks George.
谢了 乔治
I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
我很感谢你为我做的这一切
Coming back to work was just what I needed.
回来工作正是我需要的
Happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
Coach Wilkins.
威尔金斯教练
What the hell did you tell Missy Cooper
你到底跟米希·库珀说了什么鬼话
I'll give you some privacy.
我出去回避一下
Over in this aisle we've got your new releases.
这条过道摆的是最近的新片
Here are your action and adventures
这边是动作片和冒险片
your Stallones your Schwarzeneggers
史泰龙 施瓦辛格
your Van Dammes
尚格·云顿等动作巨星
and of course we have a whole row of chick flicks
当然还少不了一整排妹子爱看的言情片
known in the movie biz as rom coms.
在电影业内被称为浪漫喜剧
Do not enter
请勿进入
What's back there Oh that
-那里面有什么 -那间吗
That's just some storage and a bunch of machines
就是个仓库 放了些杂物和倒带机器
that rewind the tapes when people are not kind
以防有些自私的懒鬼
and don't rewind.
不倒带就还回来
Very cool.
很酷啊
Hey if you ever need any help behind the cash register
如果你们需要招收银员
I'd sure rather be working here
我绝对宁愿在这里打工
than being on my feet all day at the diner. Mm no.
-也不想在餐厅站一整天 -不
No you don't want to do that.
你不想做这个的
You're such a good waitress.
你是名出色的服务员
It'd be a waste of your talent.
来这里就太埋没你的才华了
Hey Georgie.
小乔治
Officer Rutledge.
拉特利奇警官
Congratulations on your expanding business empire.
恭喜你们扩张了商业帝国版图
Thank you. Very kind.
多谢夸奖 不敢当
Hey there Jake.
杰克你好啊
Hey Connie.
康妮
I was just telling your grandson here
我刚正跟你外孙说
how much I love the new place.
我很喜欢这个新店
Mandy let me show you the kids section.
曼蒂 我带你看看儿童专区
Got all the Looney Tunes Flintstones Fraggle Rock.
《兔八哥》《摩登原始人》《木偶奇遇记》一应俱全
What's going on
这是怎么回事
Nothing. Just figured we're having a kid
没什么啊 就想着我们快有宝宝了
we should be familiar with the genre.
应该熟悉下这类卡通
Well thanks for dropping by.
谢谢你来访
We need to renegotiate our arrangement.
我们需要重谈协议条款
Uh and we will talk about that soon.
迟点就聊这个
Meanwhile...
现在你先...
Grab some Red Vines. Show of good faith.
拿点扭扭糖 以示我们的诚意
You wouldn't think it about Jake but...
杰克这人表面还真看不出来
he just loves a foreign film.
其实他很喜欢看外国片
Just stop it okay
别演了好吗
I know what's going on here. You do
-我知道这是怎么一回事 -你知道
That creepy cop that trip to Mexico
那个猥琐的条子 那趟墨西哥之行
all that cash in your bra.
你胸罩里藏的现金
Y'all are selling drugs.
你们在贩毒
We're not selling drugs.
我们没贩毒
So you're telling me there's nothing weird
你意思是那小房间里没藏什么
going on back there
见不得人的事
Oh I didn't say that.
那我又没这么说
Let's take a walk.
我们进去看看
Try and keep an open mind.
你要尽量保持开明的态度
Oh my God.
我的老天啊
See Not drugs.
看见没 不是毒品
And that is the sound
那美妙的音乐声说明
of a 22% house advantage.
庄家的胜率比赌客高22%
Is it legal
这合法吗
Yes. No.
-当然 -不合法
Kind of. K... Kind of.
-算合法吧 -勉强算
So the police are in on it.
警察包庇你们 也分一杯羹
A little bit yeah.
一点点吧
Silent partner as they say.
这是俗称的隐名合伙人
I know it's a lot.
我知道你一时很难接受
It's amazing.
这太酷了
It is
真的吗
My kid's going to private school.
我的小孩可以上私立学校了
You're going to private school
你可以上私立学校了
All right everybody. Great practice.
好了各位队员 训练很棒
Let's gather round take a knee.
大家围成一圈 屈膝跪下
All right Coach. They're all yours.
教练 交给你了
Thank you George.
谢谢 乔治
Look at you guys.
瞧瞧你们
Young strong
年轻 强壮
all your hopes and dreams in front of you.
怀揣着无数的希望和梦想
None of you have any idea
你们根本不知道
of what's out there waiting for you.
社会有多残酷
Wayne where you going with it
韦恩 你想要说什么
A team requires trust.
一支队伍需要彼此信任
Sure you can count on your teammates
当然了 球被截走时
when the ball is snapped.
你可以指望队友抢回来
But can you count on them
但当队员
when they're away at a teachers conference
带着你打算共度一生的女人
with the woman you were gonna spend your life with
外出参加教师研讨会时 你还能指望他们吗
Hmm
说啊
Okay.
好了
"Team" on three.
数到三喊"团队"
I will not submit to the procedures.
我不会服从程序
That's Commander Data.
那是数据少校
He's an android but he aspires to be human.
他是人形机器人 但渴望变成人类
Which if you ask me
要我说
is a step in the wrong direction.
这是迈向了错误的方向
I understand your objection.
我能理解你的异议
I don't know how he's gonna coach the game on Friday night.
我不知道他这副样子 周五晚上要怎么带队
Poor man.
可怜的家伙
Can you believe his marriage
你能相信他的婚姻
falling apart like that I know.
-就这样破裂了吗 -就是啊
If it was gonna happen to anybody you'd think it'd be us.
按理说这种事要发生也是发生在我们身上
Ain't that the truth.
说得太对了
Saw your wife today.
我今天见到你老婆了
I heard.
我听说了
You're smart to stay here. She seems pretty mad.
你待在我们家很明智 她看起来很火大
德克萨斯州泰勒市
周五晚上
Okay Wayne we got the ball back
韦恩 我们把球抢回来了
what do you want to do
你想怎么做
Kill myself.
我想自杀
Come on buddy help me out here.
别说丧气话 快帮帮我
I can't George.
我做不到 乔治
I just can't.
我就是做不到
Okay.
好吧
All right. Stevens
史蒂文斯
Come on. All right listen up.
过来 听好了
Yeah. All right we're gonna run the ball the rest of the game.
剩下的时间我们都要持球进攻
Okay Two hands.
知道吗 双手抱紧球
Nothing fancy. All right Yes Coach.
-不要搞花里胡哨的 知道吗 -好 教练
Let them pass let them turn it over.
让他们传球 让他们失球
All right Go.
明白吗 上吧
Hey I brought some pizza home come on.
我带披萨回来了 出来吃
Can't.
没空
Sheldon there ain't no leaks.
谢尔顿 没有漏水
There might be. I can't risk it.
可能会漏 我不能冒险
You want me to bring you a slice in here
要不要我拿一片进来给你吃
What about crumbs
掉饼渣怎么办
Crumbs attract bugs. Bugs bring disease.
饼渣会引来虫子 虫子会让人得病
Give me the bucket.
把桶给我吧
I'll watch for leaks while you go eat.
我来监察漏水情况 你去吃
Really Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
Okay.
好啊
But keep an eye above the computer
不过密切留意电脑上方
that's the heart of my whole operation.
那是我防漏水行动的核心所在
Got it.
知道了
And the train set. Go eat.
-还有火车模型 -快去吃吧
Sheldon where's your brother
谢尔顿 你哥呢
He's in my room. Don't distract him.
他在我房间 别让他分心
What are you doing
你在干什么
I'm on leak patrol.
我在盯漏水情况
What
什么
I'm babysitting and it's the only way
我在看顾弟妹 只有这样
I can get my brother to eat.
才能让我弟乖乖去吃饭
What's up
怎么了
I just wanted to thank you
我就想说声谢谢
for how wonderful you've been.
你最近对我关怀备至
Oh good you noticed.
太好了 你注意到了
I noticed.
我注意到了
Status report
汇报现状
Dry as a bone.
半滴水都没有
So I have time for a second slice
那我够时间吃第二片咯
Go nuts.
大吃特吃吧
Copy.
收到
If our kid's weird I'm ready.
就算我们孩子是怪人 我也早有经验了
Final score Medford 6 Tyler 0.
最后比分 梅德福队6 泰勒队0
George
乔治
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Thanks Tom.
谢谢 汤姆
Feel like doing this again next week
下周还想再来一次吗
What are you saying
什么意思
I'm saying you got your job back.
你可以做回以前的工作
If you want it.
如果你想的话
What about Wayne
那韦恩怎么办
What about him
你看他还有救吗
He's got to be part of the deal.
要我回来就不能炒了他
Don't you have enough to worry about
你自己的烦心事还不够多吗
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
And if I want him out of my house he needs a job.
再说如果我不想他再赖在我家 他就需要工作
Your call.
你说了算
Thanks Tom.
谢了 汤姆
You bet.
不客气
Hey What...
你干什么
That's for firing me.
这是报复你炒我鱿鱼
You quit
是你自己辞职的
Morning.
早上好
You're up early.
你起得真早
You were out late.
你回来得真晚
Uh yeah. I was just uh...
是啊 我昨晚...
I know where you were.
我知道你去哪了
Okay.
好吧
Do we need to talk about this
我们需要谈这事吗
I'm happy to just enjoy the awkwardness.
我享受你的尴尬就够了
Great. Well...
好极了
I'm gonna go.
那我回房间了
And I'm gonna watch you.
我会目送你
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片