These message boards are so frustrating.
这些留言板也太烦人了吧
Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously onYoung Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
So I told my folks about the baby.
我跟爸妈说了孩子的事
And
怎么样
They told me I'm on my own.
他们说我只能靠自己
They want nothing to do with me.
他们不想和我有任何瓜葛
Give it a minute. They still might come around.
再等等看吧 他们仍有可能回心转意
I didn't even get to the part where the father's 17 years old.
我都还没来得及说 孩子爹只有17岁
Something fun for next time.
那下次还有好玩的猛料可爆
Welcome to King Kong Comics. I'm Missy.
欢迎光临金刚漫画 我是米希
If you have any questions please let me know.
你有什么问题可以随时找我
I don't have any questions
我没有问题
I know more about comic books than you do.
我比你更了解漫画
Cool. If you need something
好吧 如果你有什么需要
I'll be at the front counter... where I work.
就到柜台找我 那是我工作的地方
This is nice.
这里挺不错啊
Yep. But it's not a date.
是啊 但这不是约会
Just dinner. Right.
-只是吃个晚饭 -好的
For two people having a baby. Georgie...
-两个要有宝宝的人一起吃 -小乔治
Who recently spent a night of lovemaking together.
前不久的某一晚还爽了爽
Please stop.
你快住嘴吧
I just want to know what we're doing here.
我就是想确定一下这餐饭的定义
We're having dinner
我们就是共进晚餐
and I'm ordering two desserts.
而且我会点两份点心
Don't complicate it.
不要搞复杂了
Oh no.
What
怎么啦
My parents.
我父母
Cool. Should we say hi
真巧 要去打个招呼吗
We should run.
我们应该赶紧跑
Oh just stop it.
别招了
Hi Mom.
老妈
Dad.
老爸
Amanda.
阿曼达
Hey sweetie.
亲爱的
This is my uh...
这是我的...
This is Georgie.
他叫小乔治
Hey nice to meet y'all.
很高兴见到你们
Okay.
好吧
So this is the father
他就是生父吗
Mm hmm. Proud father.
-嗯哼 -骄傲的父亲
Very proud.
非常引以为豪
How old are you
你几岁啊
In March I'll be... Georgie actually manages a laundromat.
-三月的时候我就... -小乔治是一家洗衣店的主管
He's very successful.
他很成功
My dad runs his own business too.
我爸爸也自己经营生意
Really What do you do
真的吗 您做哪行的
I own the tire shop up over there on...
我开轮胎行 就在...
How old are you
你到底几岁
Well old enough to know better.
已经足够成熟懂事了
Most important is
最重要的是
I'm here for Mandy and the baby whether we're a couple or not.
无论我们是不是夫妻 我都会守护好曼蒂与宝宝
Wait now hold on a second y'all ain't together
等等 你们俩不是一对吗
Good question.
好问题
You are or you aren't Which is it
是还不是 到底是哪样
That's our business.
这是我们的私事
Well... it is her life.
是啦 她自己的人生嘛
The bill is paid.
已经付完账了
We're leaving.
我们走啦
It was nice to meet you.
很荣幸见到您
Yeah you too.
彼此彼此
Jim. All right.
-吉姆 -好的
You think they liked me
你觉得他们喜欢我吗
In the world of collecting
在搜集的圈子里
I'm what's known as a completist.
我这型被人称为完整主义者
For example I own every gauge of model train
举个例子 我拥有每种轨距的火车模型
from the mighty "G "
无论是巨大的G轨款
to the tiny "T."
还是迷你的T轨款
Look at how cute it is I just want to eat it up.
你看它是不是超可爱 真想把它一口吞下
However the downside of being a completist
不过 一个完整主义者的缺点
is when something's missing
就是当你少了一样
it's like an itch you can't scratch
感觉就像有挠不到的痒
even if you own a complete set
哪怕你拥有一整组
of Justice League back scratchers...
《正义联盟》痒痒挠...
which I do.
这套我有
In this case that itch was the comic book issue
而我的痒 是搜集不到漫画
Doom Patrol and Suicide Squad Special #1.
《末日巡逻队与自杀小队》第一期特刊
What do you mean you sold it
什么叫你卖掉了
Somebody gave me money
有人交钱给我
and I gave them the comic book.
我就把漫画交给他了
That's kind of how things work here.
这店里的行事规则就是如此
But there was a note on file.
但档案上有备注啊
If one became available
如果又有货
it was supposed to be held for me.
必须得为我保留
Sorry.
对不起
But there was a note on file.
但是档案上有备注
I didn't see a note.
我没看到备注
Did you even check the file
你真的有去看过档案吗
I can't help you. The comic is gone.
我帮不了你 那本漫画已经卖掉了
Well who'd you sell it to
那你卖给谁了
I don't know some guy.
不知道 一个男的
Which guy
哪个男的
Some weird guy.
一个怪咖
That doesn't narrow it down and you know it.
你自己知道这完全缩减不了范围
How was your dinner with Mandy
你跟曼蒂的那顿晚餐如何
We ran into her parents.
我们遇到了她父母
Oh and how did that go
那情况发展如何
About as weird as you'd think.
要多怪有多怪
Hmm. They still don't want anything to do with her
他们还是完全不想跟她恢复关系吗
Nope. She was pretty upset.
完全不想 她挺难过的
Poor thing.
可怜的孩子
Were you mad at Mom for getting pregnant
你当年气老妈怀孕吗
Oh yeah.
那当然
Did you stop talking to her
你有不再跟她说话吗
Hell no I wanted her to hear how pissed off I was.
当然没有 我就想让她听到我有多火大
But all that being mad at her just was a waste of time.
但生她气到头来也只是浪费掉了时间
What made you come around
是什么让你回心转意的
I guess you showing up.
大概是你出生了吧
I do have a natural charm don't I
我的确是从小就魅力不凡啊
You did
是啊
and then you learned to talk.
但你学会说话之后就没了
Hello
你好
Hello Nathan. Sheldon Cooper.
内森你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Oh hey. How's it going
你好啊 最近如何
Terrible thank you for asking.
很糟糕 谢谢你关心
I understand that you recently purchased
我听闻你最近购买到了
Doom Patrol Suicide Squad Special Issue #1
《末日巡逻队与自杀小队》第一期特刊
from King Kong Comics.
在金刚漫画店买的
Yeah I've been trying to track it down forever.
是啊 我找这期找好久了
Me too. They were supposed to hold it for me.
我也是 他们本来应该得留给我的
I had a note on file.
我在他们档案上留了备注
The girl there didn't say anything.
那个女生没说什么啊
That "girl there" is my sister
那个"女生"是我妹妹
and she should have because I had a note on file.
她应该要说的 因为我有在档案上留备注
Your sister works there That's so cool.
你妹妹在那里工作吗 太酷了吧
If it was cool I would have
如果真的酷
Doom Patrol Suicide Squad Special Issue #1.
我手里就会有《末日巡逻队与自杀小队》第一期特刊
Yeah I have it. It's great.
是啊 我就有一本 超棒
Let me buy it from you.
卖给我吧
Ooh. Sorry little man. No can do.
抱歉 小兄弟 不卖
Please it's the only thing I need to complete my collection.
求你了 我的收藏就差这最后一期了
I'll tell you what
要不这样吧
you know Secret Wars #8
你知道《秘密战争》第八期吗
When Spider Man receives his black costume
蜘蛛侠收到黑色战袍那期
Yeah I'm familiar.
我当然知道
Yeah well I need it to complete my collection.
我的收藏也就差这本了
Find it and Suicide Squad is yours.
你找来这本我就跟你交换
You got it.
没问题
Ciao.
再会
I was on a mission.
我有了任务
All I had to do was
我唯一需要做的
turn to the power of the Internet for help.
就是用网络的力量来帮助我
Unfortunately in 1992
很遗憾的是在1992年
that power had a long way to go.
那力量还有很长一段路要走
I do kind of miss that sound.
我还有点怀念那声音呢
Hey Mr. McAllister remember me
你好 麦卡利斯特先生 还记得我吗
You're kind of hard to forget.
你挺让人难忘的吧
Thank you. I was hoping we could talk.
谢谢 我很希望能跟您谈几句
Oh uh yeah.
这个嘛...
You know this might not be the best time...
现在这时机可能不太适...
What's he doing here
他来这里干嘛
Oh hey.
你好
You work here too. Hi.
你也在这里工作啊 你好啊
He wanted to talk. Great.
-他想聊聊 -很好啊
Let's talk about how we busted our butts
那就来聊我夫妇俩辛辛苦苦
to send Amanda to college
供阿曼达去上大学
give her opportunities we never had
让她的人生能拥有我们从未有过的机遇
and now she's knocked up and right back in Medford.
结果现在她被搞大肚子 混回梅德福
Let's talk about that.
要聊就来聊这个吧
Well my meemaw likes to say
我姥姥很喜欢说一句话
that every baby brings a little luck.
她说每个宝宝都能带来福气
Yeah that's... what she likes to say.
是的 她... 很喜欢说这句话
Look I know you're not happy about it
我知道你们很不爽
but you're gonna have a grandkid.
但你们就要拥有外孙了
And cutting Mandy out ain't gonna change that.
把曼蒂赶走也改变不了这件事啊
He's not wrong.
他说得没错啊
Well he's not right either.
但他也没说对啊
You know it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing.
这也不见得就是坏事啊
My mom got pregnant with me before she and my dad got married.
我爸妈也是婚前就怀了我
So you're gonna marry my daughter
所以你要娶我女儿吗
Well if she'd stop saying "No."
如果她不再说"不要"就娶
Well that's something.
这也还不错吧
Jim. All right.
-吉姆 -我闭嘴
Why won't she marry you What's wrong with you
她为什么不愿意嫁给你 你哪里有毛病
Hmm. Tough to say.
这很难说
Maybe I'm too ambitious and put work first sometimes.
或许是因为我太有野心 常把工作置于家庭之前
You know what I do the same thing.
我跟你说 我也是这样
I do.
真的嘛
Well it was lovely to see you both.
还是跟高兴能见到两位
Maybe someday you can tell me more
下次有机会再多跟我说说
about the tire business. I bet it's fascinating.
这个轮胎生意的事情吧 我挺感兴趣的
Oh well I'd like that.
好啊 我很愿意跟你分享
You know my son takes no interest in it.
我儿子对这生意一点兴趣都没有
His loss.
他的损失
Goodbye Mr. Cooper.
不送 库珀先生
Goodbye ma'am.
再见啦 女士
Steel belted radials who came up with that
半钢子午线轮胎 谁发明的这玩意来着
Oh that was Michelin.
是米其林
Oh yeah. There you go.
对对对 这就对了
He asked.
他问我的嘛
Sheldon...
谢尔顿
Hello.
你好
Are you comfortable Can I get you anything
一切还舒适吗 有想要什么吗
I wouldn't say no to a water.
能有一杯水就最好了
I wasn't being sincere. Why are you at my desk
我是在假客套 你在我位子上干嘛
I needed to use your modem to check my bulletin board.
我需要用你的路由上网看我发的帖子
Why can't you use the library
你为什么不能去用图书馆的电脑
Then I wouldn't get to see you silly.
那我就不能见到你啦 傻瓜
Ooh I got a response.
我收到回应了
Someone named RedWolf has the comic I'm looking for.
一个叫红狼的人手里有我在找的漫画
Oh joy. Oh dear.
-太好啦 -糟糕
Someone named Sucka MC just offered to buy it.
某个叫傻叉MC的人出价买了
Riveting.
扣人心弦的大戏
RedWolf sold it. This is a disaster.
红狼卖掉了 这真是一场恶梦
That's too bad. Move.
好可怜啊 起开
You have to post what you're looking for
你得发帖说自己在找哪本
then hope someone responds
然后期待有人回复
and then hope you see the reply
而且还得祈祷
before they sell it to someone named Sucka MC.
自己不被一个叫傻叉MC的人截胡
Oh you're frustrated I'm sorry.
你很不爽吗 好心疼
I can only imagine what that feels like.
你的痛苦真是难以想象呢
Too bad there's not a comic book database
真可惜世界上没有一个漫画资料库
so I could search through it and find what I'm looking for.
让我可以直接搜索我想要的资料
Well CERN has something similar.
欧洲核子研究组织有类似的东西
You can search a database of scientific papers.
你可以在他们的资料库里搜索文献
But there's no database for comic books.
但世上并没有漫画版的资料库啊
You should make one. Somewhere else.
你应该自己建立一个 去别的地方做
Mmm sounds like a lot of work.
感觉好废功夫
Or does it sound like a lot of fun
感觉也可能很有趣啊
Go find out.
去实践出真知吧
Do you want to do it with me
你想跟我一起做吗
Only if you share credit and my name comes first.
你得分享成果 并且让我的名字排在前
Never mind.
算了吧
I knew that would work.
我就知道这招能行
What the hell were you thinking
你他妈想什么呢
What'd you do
你又干嘛了
What'd I do
我又做了什么
You went and talked to my folks behind my back
你背着我去找我爸妈谈
Oh Georgie.
小乔治啊
I was trying to patch things up between 'em.
我是想帮他们修复关系
That's none of your business.
这跟你有个屁关系
Our baby's gonna be their grandkid.
我们的宝宝会是他们的外孙
So
那又怎么样
So we're gonna need free babysitters.
到时我们需要免费保姆啊
He's got you on that one.
这点你无法反驳
They cut me off.
他们跟我断绝关系了
If they want to be a part of this kid's life
如果他们想参与孩子的人生
then they can start by apologizing.
可以先向我道歉
I don't know your mom don't seem like
我说不好 你妈看起来
the apologetic type of gal.
不是会道歉的那种妞
Oh so now you're the expert on my parents
怎么 现在你很懂我爸妈吗
I got a handle on your dad. Your mom she's a tougher nut.
我已经搞定你爸了 你妈比较难攻克
She kind of reminds me of you.
她有点让我想起你
You think that was smart or dumb
你觉得刚才那句是机灵话还是蠢话
Dumb.
蠢话
Missy I need to speak with your manager.
米希 我要找你的经理
I didn't mean to sell your stupid comic book.
我不是故意卖掉你那本破漫画的
It's not about that
我不是为了这事
although I'm still upset about that
虽说我仍然感到很难过
and will be for as long as I live.
并且这辈子都忘不了这伤痛
Then why do you need to talk to him for
那你为什么要找他
I have a business proposal.
我有个商业提案
It touches on the burgeoning field of informatics
涉及到迅速发展的信息学领域
and could revolutionize... Nigel
-并且能彻底变革... -奈杰尔
What are you doing
你这是干什么
Oh you know just one of them days.
你懂的 今天又是备受挫败的一天
Put that back.
放回去
I'll split it with you.
我跟你分嘛
No.
不行
Fine.
好吧
What's going on
发生什么事了
Mandy's pissed at me.
曼蒂生我气了
I believe that.
我一点都不怀疑
Pretty sure her folks are too.
我很肯定她爸妈也是
She introduced you to her folks
她把你介绍给她爸妈认识了
Mmm I sort of introduced myself to them
我算是主动去做自我介绍
and it didn't go great.
但不太顺利
Well your ass ain't full of buckshot
至少你屁股没被子弹打成蜂窝
so it could have gone worse.
所以还不算太糟
I don't know it feels pretty bad.
是吗 但我觉得糟透了
Your Pop Pop decked me once.
你姥爷狠揍过我一次
No. Oh yeah.
-真的假的 -真的
Got me good. But it all worked out.
我被打得可惨了 但后来问题都解决了
He end up liking you
他最后还是喜欢上你了吗
He died.
他挂了
So if you let me build a searchable database
如果你让我建一个包含你所有书名的
of all your titles then theoretically
可搜索资料库 那理论上
anyone in the world can see your inventory.
世上任何一个人都能看到你的库存
That sounds all right.
听起来还行
All right This is revolutionary.
什么还行 这可是革命性创新
Other comic book stores will follow suit
其他漫画书店也会跟着做
and someday if you want to find
有朝一日 如果你想找
Doom Patrol and Suicide Squad Special Issue #1
《末日巡逻队与自杀小队》第一期特刊
then all you'll have to do is type it in.
那你只需输入书名就可以了
I just sold one of those.
这书我刚卖掉一本欸
Despite the note on file
你无视档案上的备注
but that's water under the bridge.
但这已经无法改变了
So you're gonna input my whole inventory free of charge
这么说你会免费帮我输入所有库存
Yes. Well can you do it at night so you're not in the way
-对 -那可以晚上开工吗 免得妨碍我做生意
My bedtime is 9 30 so that's a solid two hours.
我就寝时间是9点半 所以有足足两小时
Well there's a lot of comics here.
我店里有很多漫画
How long is this gonna take
你要花多久才能搞完
This is quite the undertaking. Would you like to help
这是项大工程 你要帮忙吗
You got it.
没问题
Missy you're working late tonight.
米希 你今晚要加班
Freaking Sheldon.
讨厌鬼谢尔顿
Can't believe this is how I'm spending my night.
我居然要整晚干这种事
I know alone in a comic book store.
我懂 独自一人待在漫画书店
A dream come true.
简直是美梦成真
Your dreams are sad.
你的梦想真可悲
Hmm. At least they've been realized.
至少我的梦想实现了
So what do we got to do
我们要做什么
We just need to take every comic book
我们只需把每一本漫画的书名
and input the title and issue number into the computer.
和刊数输进这台电脑
Fine I'll call them out you type them up.
行吧 我来念 你来输入
New Teen Titans #42.
《新少年泰坦》第42期
Got it.
好了
New Teen Titans #43.
《新少年泰坦》第43期
Got it.
好了
New Mutants #87.
《新变种人》第87期
Why would New Mutants be next to New Teen Titans
《新变种人》为什么会放在《新少年泰坦》旁边
Because they both start with "New"
因为开头都是"新"字
But one's Marvel and the other's DC.
但一本是漫威的 另一本是DC的
Would you put Aquaman and Sub Mariner next to each other
你会把《海王》和《海底人》放在一起吗
I don't know they could talk about fish.
有何不可 他们可以聊鱼的话题啊
This is madness.
这简直乱套了
I have to fix this.
我必须修正错误
Aren't we here to type stuff into the computer
我们不是来输东西到电脑里的吗
There's no reason we can't do both.
我们没理由不能兼顾二者
It's gonna take forever.
那要干到猴年马月啊
We could use some help.
我们需要找人帮忙
A comic book store after hours.
打烊后的漫画书店
It's a dream come true.
简直是美梦成真
And we get to organize it.
而且我们还能整理它
We don't have to.
可以不做这多余的事
Don't listen to her
别听她的
she doesn't appreciate the dream.
她不懂珍惜这梦幻机会
May I help you
请问你有什么事?
Are you Mary Cooper
你是玛丽·库珀吗
I am and you are
我是 你是哪位
Jim McAllister.
吉姆·麦卡利斯特
I'm Mandy's dad.
我是曼蒂的爸爸
George
乔治
Okay so we're agreed
好 我们都一致同意
we'll have Marvel over here DC over there
把漫威的放这边 DC的摆到那边
and indies in the back.
独立漫画放到后面
But within each section how do we organize them
但每个分区里该如何整理呢
Alphabetical by title.
按书名首字母顺序排列
But then you'd have Amazing Spiderman in the A's
但那样的话 《超凡蜘蛛侠》会放在A排
Spectacular Spiderman in the S's
《神奇蜘蛛侠》会放在S排
and Web of Spiderman in the W's.
而《蜘蛛侠之网》会放在W排
You see the insanity.
你明白这有多荒唐了吧
Okay. So we'll do it alphabetical by character.
好吧 那我们按角色名首字母顺序排列
But then we file Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen
但这样我们应该把超人的伙伴吉米·奥尔森
under "J" for "Jimmy" or "S" for "Superman"
按"吉米"归到J排 还是按"超人"归到S排
How about under "I" for I'm going home.
不如放到I[我]排吧 代表我要回家了
What if we go crazy and organize them by artist
不如我们疯狂一把 按画师整理
《蜘蛛侠》作者
All the Steve Ditkos in one place
史蒂夫·迪特科的所有作品都放在一起吗
'Nuff said. Yeah.
-不用多说了 -是啊
So Jim your daughter is just lovely.
吉姆 你的女儿很可爱
Oh thanks. And uh your son seems...
多谢夸奖 你们儿子也...
...brave.
挺大无畏的
Brave dumb
是大无畏还是大脑空
it's a coin toss.
还说不准
What can we help you with
我们能帮你做些什么
Oh well uh I got some money here
我带了一笔钱来
and I was just hoping y'all could give it to Mandy.
希望你们能帮我转交给曼蒂
She's just right across the street at my mom's.
她就住在街对面的我妈家
You could give it to her yourself.
你可以亲自交给她
Oh no I couldn't do that and stay married.
不行 那样做我的婚姻就完了
Sounds like we got the same wife.
听上去我们娶的是同一个老婆
George.
乔治
Just trying to lighten the mood honey.
我只是想轻松下气氛 老婆
I I'll make sure she gets it.
我一定会让她收下
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sure your wife will come around eventually.
你太太最后肯定会回心转意的
Well I'm hoping that when she sees the baby
但愿她看到宝宝时
that ice cube in her chest might start to melt.
她内心那座冰山会开始融化
Yep same wife.
果然是同款老婆
Come on it's funny.
拜托 多好笑啊
So you can just type in
这么说 你只需输入
whatever comic you're looking for
你要找的漫画名
and the computer will tell you who has it
电脑就会告诉你谁有这本书
Once enough people enter their inventories
是的 只要有足够的人将他们的库存
in the database yes.
输进资料库
That's really cool.
这也太酷了
Would you say it's revolutionary
你觉得这是革命性创新吗
I would.
我觉得是
Will you
你能说出来吗
It's revolutionary.
这是革命性创新
Thanks.
谢谢
Could it be used to catalog other things
这能用来编目其他东西吗
Yes the applications are endless.
可以 应用是无止境的
So there could be a database of
这么说可以建一个
I don't know available women
可约女性的资料库
Available for what
约来干什么
At this point anything.
我都憋了这么久 什么都行
Ooh there could be ones for scientific grants.
也可以给科研补助金建一个
Yeah or my idea.
或者还是建我那个
Finding grants is such a time consuming process.
找补助金这个过程十分耗时
If there was a centralized database
如果有集中式资料库
it would change the research landscape entirely.
就能彻底改变科研的景象
Yeah that's cool I guess.
这应该很棒吧
And many grants never get applied for
有很多补助金没人去申请
because people don't know about them
因为根本没人知道
so this would be good for the grantor and the grantee.
所以这对资助人和受款人都有好处
Well shouldn't we finish this first
我们不是该先干完这个吗
This idea is too big to wait.
如此高见不能再等
I got to go. Will you lock up
我得走了 你能锁门吗
I'm gonna steal so much stuff.
我要偷走好多宝贝
What
干嘛
I was wrong go ahead and yell at me.
我错了 你尽管骂我吧
It's not up to you. I decide when I'm gonna yell.
这由不得你做主 几时骂人我自己说了算
Okay which way you leaning
好吧 那你到底要不要骂
What the hell is wrong with you You went to his store
你脑子进水了吗 你居然跑去他的店里
Is it his 'Cause your mom seems to be calling all the shots.
店真是他的吗 因为你妈看起来才是话事人
Is that my dad's truck
那是我爸的卡车吗
Well Mandy's not gonna apologize to her mom
曼蒂是不会跟她妈道歉的
and her mom's not gonna apologize to her
她妈也不会跟她道歉
so I got to figure out some way to broker the peace.
所以我得想办法让她们和好
Maybe we could have everyone over here for dinner.
或许我们可以邀请所有人来这共进晚餐
Mary when has that ever worked
玛丽 这招几时有用过
Food is healing George.
美食能治愈人心 乔治
You should know.
你最清楚才是啊
Hey. What I'm just lightening the mood.
-没礼貌 -干嘛 我只是轻松下气氛
What are you doing here
你来这干嘛
Oh hi sweetie.
你好 女儿
Yeah hi. What are you doing here
好个屁 你来干嘛
Mandy your mom and dad miss you.
曼蒂 你爸妈很想你
Then they should be talking to me.
那他们就该找我谈
Well you know how stubborn your mom can be.
你知道你妈有多固执
Too well.
太清楚了
But uh...
不过
maybe she's not the only one being stubborn.
也许不是只有她固执
Excuse me
你说什么
I came to you for help and you kicked me out.
我向你求助 你却把我踢出门
Okay how about we all take a breath.
大家都深呼吸冷静一下
Ooh I could make brownies. Mary.
-我可以去烤布朗尼蛋糕 -玛丽
Look this is my life.
听着 这是我的人生
If y'all want to be a part of it
如果你们想参与进来
you know where to find me.
你们知道我在哪
Yeah.
是啊
Oh don't help me.
别多事帮我
Good to see you Mr. McAllister.
很高兴见到你 麦卡利斯特先生
Quit following me.
别再跟着我了
Food would have helped.
本来美食可以缓解下气氛的嘛
So as you can see on the chart on page 34
正如34页的图表显示
the amount of time spent searching for grants
寻找补助金的耗时
would be cut by 80%.
会减少80%
Do you see what this could do for the scientific community
你明白这对科学界有什么益处吗
Yes. We could charge an access fee
明白 我们可以向全球所有大学
to every university on the planet
收取使用费
and I can retire on a yacht in the Bahamas.
然后我就能在巴哈马的游艇上度过退休生活
You're missing the point.
你搞错重点了
Yeah yeah yeah.
对对对
Uh good for science. I love it.
对科学界很有用 我很喜欢
So our next step is we get legal involved
我们下一步就是找法务办
and start drawing up the contracts.
开始拟定合同
Shouldn't we build a working prototype first
我们不该先建一个产品原型
to prove it's viable
证明这可行吗
Well do you think it's viable
你认为这可行吗
I do. Well that's good enough for me.
-是的 -对我来说这就够了
I'll call legal.
我打给法务办
Wait what should I do
那我该做什么
Here's a dollar.
给你一块钱
Go get yourself a Yoo hoo on me.
我请你喝一杯巧克力饮料
All right.
好的
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片