Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Well we've covered football and grandkids...
我们聊了橄榄球与孙子们
Maybe we've run out of stuff to talk about.
或许我们已经把能聊的都聊完了
We forgot about your ex husband.
我们忘了你的前夫
The one you're dating.
你在交往的那个
Well I know not to piss him off during a hailstorm.
我知道不要在冰雹时惹他生气
Well did he tell you that I was naked when he locked me out
那他告诉你我当时浑身赤裸的吗
What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm
你在冰雹中光身拿着高尔夫球杆是搞什么鬼啊
Ah you know it was the '70s.
你懂 疯狂的70年代嘛
I was just calling to let you know I read your paper.
我打来是想告诉你 我刚读完你的论文
The masses for your neutrinos are impossible.
你的中微子的质量根本不可能
I completely rewrote the whole thing from scratch.
我从头开始重写了整篇论文
I know credits are usually listed alphabetically
我知道署名通常按字母顺序排列
but I'm completely fine with my name going second.
但我完全不介意我的我名字排在第二位
I'm not putting your name on it in any way.
我不会把你名字写上去的
Grant Linkletter.
格兰特·林克莱特
Dr. Sturgis has stolen my work
斯特吉斯博士偷窃了我的研究
and is using it in his own paper.
用到他的论文里
How dare you accuse me of plagiarism
你竟敢指控我抄袭
I don't want to see you in my class anymore.
谢尔顿 我不想再在我的课上看到你
I see Dr. Sturgis.
我了解了 斯特吉斯博士
Yes that is unforgivable behavior.
是的 的确是罪无可赦的行为
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Did he apologize
他道歉了吗
No. He is very upset with you.
没有 他非常生你气
Well I'm upset with him.
我还非常生他气呢
That doesn't excuse you from trying
但这不代表你就可以
to get him in trouble by calling Dr. Linkletter.
打给林克莱特博士来告他状
Who else was I supposed to tattle to
不然我还能去跟谁击鼓申冤呢
I doubt his mother's still alive.
他的妈妈应该已经不在世了吧
Sheldon I understand why you're upset
谢尔顿 我理解你为何不高兴
but you still owe him an apology.
但你还是欠人家一个道歉
Then you don't understand.
那你完全没理解情况啊
Well for now it sounds like you two
我感觉你们两个现在
could use a little quiet time.
应该稍微各自冷静一下
Fine. I'll switch over to Dr. Linkletter's class.
行吧 那我要转到林克莱特博士的班
He's a foot taller than Sturgis
他比斯特吉斯高了大概30公分
and can reach more of the chalkboard.
可以更妥善运用黑板的空间
What I meant was...
我的意思是
maybe it's time to take a break from your college classes.
或许是时候暂停大学那边的课了
What Why I've gotten straight As.
什么 为什么 我可是全优生
I know you're smart enough for college.
我知道你的聪明才智足以应付大学
I'm just not sure you're mature enough.
但我不确定你够不够成熟
Well it appears you've backed me into a corner.
这下你把我逼到墙角了
I would throw a tantrum right now
我本来打算要闹脾气
but that would just prove your point.
但那样反而证明了你说得对
Where are you going
你要上哪去
To play with my trains.
去玩我的小火车
Which may sound immature but it's a hobby many old men enjoy.
虽然听起来可能幼稚 但有很多老人也爱玩
I'm the only cheerleader you should be looking at.
我是你唯一该瞄的啦啦队员
Oh. Hi. Oh I was trying to find you.
你来啦 我刚才是在找你呢
Just wanted to wish you a good game. ‭Thank you.
-就想要祝你比赛顺利 -谢谢
I'm gonna be cheering for you.
我会为你加油的
Great. ‭Unless I catch you looking at someone else.
-那太好啦 -除非我抓到你偷瞄别的小妞
Then you'll regret it.
那我一定让你后悔莫及
I'm not kidding.
我没在开玩笑
Hi George.
你好啊 乔治
Oh hey Ms. Hutchins.
你好啊 哈钦斯老师
I don't think I've ever seen you at a game before.
我好像从没见你来看过比赛
Well uh it's Friday and I promised my therapist
今天是周五嘛 我答应过我的心理治疗师
I'd try one new thing a week. And you picked football.
-每周都要尝试新东西 -而你选了橄榄球
Good for you.
你很棒啊
I don't suppose Sheldon's here
谢尔顿估计不在这里吧
Nah he doesn't much care for outdoor sports.
不在 他对户外运动没什么兴趣
Or sports.
或者说对运动没兴趣
Or the outdoors.
对户外也没兴趣
I was hoping I'd have someone to sit with.
我还希望能有个伴陪我一起坐呢
Ah sorry. ‭That's okay.
-让你失望啦 -没事
It was my fault for letting myself feel hope.
对事情燃起希望是我的不对
You're welcome to watch from the sidelines.
欢迎你来边线看比赛啊
Thanks. Watching life go by from the sidelines
谢了 但从边边角角看着人生在眼前过去
is kind of my thing.
也算是我的人生写照了
Hey heads up
闪开
Oh my God. Are you okay
天啊 你没事吧
I don't think so.
感觉很有事啊
Call an ambulance.
快叫救护车
Don't worry
别担心
we're gonna get you taken care of.
我们会照顾好你的
If I die tell my therapist I hate him.
如果我死了 告诉我的治疗师我恨他
And who says you have to be mature to go to college
谁说要成熟才能上大学啊
I've seen Animal House.
我又不是没看过《动物屋》
1978年讲述兄弟会之间及与学校冲突的校园喜剧
You have Well I've seen the poster.
-你看过啊 -我看过海报
Those people are not college material.
那帮人绝对不是上大学的料
Moon Pie I know you don't like to hear this
小饼饼 我知道你不爱听这个
but there are some things in life
但人生中有一些事情
that can only be learned in time.
只能随着时间过去而学会
So you must have learned them all huh
那想必你已经全学会啦
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
Hang in there. I'm hangin'.
-撑着点 -我撑着呢
Hey this will be quite a story to tell your grandkids huh
这想必是个可以说给孙辈的精彩故事
I live alone. I'm single.
我独居兼单身
I don't think grandkids are in the picture.
孙辈估计是痴人说梦吧
Oh. Well I... I got a wife kids. It's...
这个嘛 我有老婆也有孩子
It's overrated.
家庭这玩意过誉了
And then my mother said
然后我的妈妈说
I wasn't mature enough for college.
我不够成熟去上大学
Can you believe that
你敢相信吗
Absolutely.
当然啦
So you're on their side too
所以你也站他们那边吗
I'm Vietnamese. In my culture until your parents die
我是越南人 在我们的文化里 你父母死之前
you're basically a baby. ‭Really
-你都跟个孩子没两样 -真的吗
My grandmother still treats my dad like a child.
我奶奶到现在还把我爸像个孩子对待
At dinner he can't sit until she sits
吃晚饭的时候 她就座了我爸才能坐下
and he can't speak until he's spoken to.
没让我爸说话前 我爸不许吱个声
Well I'm glad I'm not Vietnamese.
那真幸好我不是越南人
It's not as fun as I make it look.
是啊 可不是我平常展现得那么令人羡慕
Well you can't bring her home to an empty apartment.
你不能把她丢回她空荡荡的公寓啊
Bring her here and we'll look after her
带她回来 我们照顾她吧
until she's back on her feet.
等她好一点了再送回去
You sure
你确定吗
Of course.
当然
We'll set her up in Georgie's room.
我们就让她住进小乔治的房里
Thanks Mare. See you in a bit.
谢啦 玛丽 回头见
Hey George.
乔治
It's real nice of you taking care of her like this.
你这么照顾她 你很善良
Well it was kinda my fault.
也有点算是我的错啦
Kinda It was all your fault.
什么有点 完全就是你的错好吗
Bye.
再见
Hey. How'd we do
你来啦 我们成绩如何
You didn't miss anything. That bad
-你没有错过任何东西 -这么惨吗
I can safely say you saw the best hit of the night.
放心 你已经看到了今晚最佳的那记冲撞
How's she doing
她情况如何
Well not bad.
还行
Could be worse.
不幸中的大幸
A little whiplash
脖子有点扭伤
couple of bruised ribs
肋骨挫伤
broken arm...
手臂骨折
and collarbone.
还有锁骨骨折
But that's it.
仅此而已
Pretty funny how you jumped out of the way
有点好笑 就是你跳开来
and let her get clobbered.
让她被撞倒
I did not jump out of the way
我才没有跳开来呢
Oh yeah you did.
你就有
They got you on tape.
他们摄影拍到了
Okay fine.
好啦 行行行
But that was pure instinct.
但完全是运动神经反射啊
Besides she shouldn't have been standing on the sidelines.
而且她也不应该站在边线上啊
Why was she there
她为什么在那里
I told her she could.
我跟她说她可以在那看
Oh man you must feel terrible.
天啊 你心里肯定很难受吧
Yeah of course I do.
当然难受啊
I mean it's all on you.
毕竟全是你的错
You done
你说完了没
Oh ho ho baby I'm just getting started.
兄弟 我才刚暖身完呢
Oh you poor dear. Come on in.
小可怜 快进来
Thanks. I hope I'm not putting you out.
谢谢 希望我没有打扰你们
Of course not.
当然不会啦
Hi Sheldon.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Can you believe my mother said I can't go to college
你敢相信我母亲不准我去上大学吗
So you just put her in my room without consulting me
所以你安排她住我房间都不请示我吗
Consulting you
请示你吗
Who cares what you think
谁管你怎么想啊
Well I ain't gonna sleep on the couch.
我才不要睡在沙发上
It's just for a few nights
只是将就几晚而已
until she can take care of herself.
等她好点她就回去了
Can I at least stay at Meemaw's
好歹让我去住姥姥家吧
If you promise not to come back.
你答应我你再也不回来就行
Why you got to be so mean to me
你为什么总要对我这么狠心呢
It just feels right.
感觉这样才对啊
And then after Dr. Sturgis incorporated my math
在斯特吉斯博士用了我的计算之后
he refused to give me a coauthor credit.
他拒绝把我加为共同作者
Sheldon she doesn't want to hear about that.
谢尔顿她不想听你说这些
It's okay.
没事的
So when your bones broke did you hear a crunch
当你骨头断掉时 你有听到碎裂声吗
No.
Did my dad have to give you mouth to mouth ‭No.
-我爸爸有帮你做人工呼吸吗 -没有
I don't know how my mom kisses him.
我无法理解我妈怎么亲得下去他
Who buys this crap
谁会买这种垃圾啊
Me after three beers.
黄汤下肚三瓶过后的我
I mean look at this damn thing.
你看看这傻乎乎的玩意
What was I thinking
我当时在想什么啊
Can I ask you a personal question
我能问你个私人的问题吗
You're not in my will.
我的遗产没有要分你
It's about my girlfriend.
是跟我女朋友有关的
Uh nothing bad.
不是什么坏事啦
It's just I've been seeing Jana for a while now
就是我跟贾娜也交往一阵子了
and I like her fine...
我也挺喜欢她啦
but it feels like she's getting more serious than I want to be.
但感觉她比我计划中更认真在谈这感情
Georgie until you're married
小乔治 在你结婚前
you are not tied down to anybody.
你不用被任何人给绑住
You just go ahead and do whatever you want.
你想做什么你就去做吧
Play the field. Have some fun.
游戏人间 逍遥自在
Interesting.
有意思
That's what Dale said too.
戴尔也这么说的
Oh did he
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
My boyfriend
我男朋友戴尔吗
Yeah.
是的
If I don't go to college what am I supposed to do
如果我不去大学上课 我该干嘛呢
Spend all my days in high school
浪费一天时间在高中上课吗
How sad is that
这也太悲惨了吧
Pretty sad.
挺惨
You always did get me.
你总是能理解我
Sounds like you're feeling misunderstood.
感觉你认为自己受人误解了
I am by Dr. Sturgis my mother
是啊 被斯特吉斯博士 我妈妈
and possibly the entire Vietnamese culture.
甚至可能整个越南文化
Do you understand that I'm in a little bit of pain right now
你知道我现在有点浑身痛吧
Oh I'm sorry. I should be exhibiting compassion.
对不起 我现在应该要表达同情
Wait I can do better.
等等 我可以表达再好一点
Nailed it.
"完美"
It's time for your pain pill.
到你吃止痛药的时间了
Be careful. You could become addicted and lose your job.
小心点 别上瘾导致失去工作
Which is all you have.
这可是你的一切
Get out of here.
滚出去
Thank you.
谢谢
You you comfortable
你... 你还舒服吗
Can I get you anything else
还需要帮你弄点什么吗
No. I I'm okay.
不用了 谢谢
You've been so kind to welcome me into your home.
你带我来家里真的是太好心了
Well it's the least we could do.
应该的 小小心意不足挂齿
It's so nice to be around a family like this.
能在这种家庭的氛围中感觉挺好的
I've been alone for... so long.
我已经孤单好久了
Honestly if it weren't for the cats I'd have no one.
老实说 如果不是家里有猫 我真是无依无靠
Oh wait. The cats
等等 我的猫
I abandoned Edgar and Allan.
我丢下了埃德加与爱伦
Edgar and Allan
什么埃德加与爱伦
Poe ran away.
坡逃跑了
Would you please go feed them and tell them I love them
能麻烦你去帮我喂再转达我爱他们吗
Uh... any chance this could wait till morning
这事情有办法等明天再做吗
I guess.
大概吧
Where you off to
你要去哪里
Cats
喂猫
So you think he's seeing somebody else
你觉得他在跟别人约会吗
I don't think I should be talking about this. He's my boss.
我好像不应该聊这个话题 他是我的老板
Well he's my boyfriend so spill it.
但他是我的男朋友 所以快给老娘招了
It's weird when old people say "Boyfriend."
老人说出"男朋友"这个词 感觉好怪哦
Fine. My lover.
行吧 我的爱人
Well that's worse.
那更诡异了
Then talk
那你快招啊
The only woman I've really seen him with is his ex wife.
我唯一见过和他来往的女人是他的前妻
‭Oh yeah but he hates her.
对 不过他恨她啦
Don't seem like it.
看起来不是哦
What do you mean by that
这是什么意思
They seem friendly. ‭How friendly
-他们相处很融洽 -有多融洽
I don't know. He's nice to her. How nice
-我说不好 他对她很好 -有多好
Do you mind I'm trying to watch this.
你能先别吵吵吗 我想看这个
Now look at this little guy...
我们来看看这个小家伙...
Son of a bitch
妈的
Here Edgar Or Allan.
回来 埃德加 不对 是爱伦
Whichever the hell one you are.
不管你是哪一只 都给我回来
They ever leave the store together
他们有没有一起离开过店铺
Can I please just go to bed
能不能放我去睡觉啊
Just answer the damn question.
你赶紧回答我的问题
I feel like I'm gonna get fired for this.
感觉我会被炒鱿鱼了
Georgie don't worry.
小乔治 别担心
Anything you say is gonna stay right here.
你说的话绝对不会外传给第三个人
But you lie all the time.
但你说谎跟吃饭一样的
I learned to lie from you.
我说谎的绝技就是跟你学的
See what a special bond we have
知道我们祖孙俩有多亲了吧
Now answer the damn question
现在快给老娘从实招来
Why were you gone for so long
你怎么去了这么久
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
和你的朋友一起玩吧
幽灵探测器
Whoa. ‭What's that
-厉害了 -这是什么
It's a ghost detector that came in my cereal box.
是我麦片盒里送的幽灵探测器
It's just a piece of paper.
这只是张普通的纸
Then why did it move in my hand
那它为什么在我手里动了
From perspiration.
因为出汗
Or ghosts.
或是因为有幽灵
Mornin'.
早上好
Did you check on Ms. Hutchins
你去看了哈钦斯老师没有
Is she still alive
她还活着吗
Of course she is. Why
她当然还活着了 为什么这么问
No reason.
没什么原因
I'm gonna go eat my breakfast with her.
我去和她一起吃早餐
Sheldon just let her rest.
谢尔顿 让她好好休息吧
It's okay. She enjoys my company.
没事的 她喜欢我的陪伴
Also she understands what I'm going through with Dr. Sturgis.
再说 她理解我和斯特吉斯博士的矛盾
Excuse me.
不好意思
I am just trying to help you grow up
我只是想帮你成长为
to be a functional adult.
成熟有自理能力的大人
Me This one's looking for cereal ghosts.
我 这傻子还在找麦片幽灵呢
Looking for and found 'em.
并且已经找到了
I don't care. You are not ready for college.
我不管 你还没准备好去上大学
If it were up to you I'd still be in grade school.
如果当初由你说了算 我现在还在读弱智小学呢
If you think this is mature behavior it isn't
如果你以为这是成熟的举动 并不是的
Being a mom's hard isn't it
当妈妈好难 对不对
Sometimes.
有时是的
If you ever want to talk about it
如果你想找人谈心
I'm here for you.
我随时都在哦
Ooh it's moving again.
纸条又动了
You're so lucky.
你真的好幸运
You're gonna have to walk me through that.
还请你讲详细点带我理解如何幸运
Well you don't have anyone in your house telling you
你家里没有人会对你指手画脚
what you can or can't do.
说你能或不能做什么
Right Sheldon. I don't have anyone.
没错 谢尔顿 我家里没有人
I just said that.
我不是刚刚才说完吗
Are you becoming a drug addict already
你是不是已经吃了太多药嗨了
Mornin'.
早上好
Got you some Shipley's Do Nuts and coffee.
给你准备了希普利家的甜甜圈和咖啡
What happened to your face
你的脸怎么了
Oh. Uh...
是...
either Edgar or Allan.
埃德加或者爱伦挠的
Oh that was Edgar.
是埃德加啦
He can be a rascal.
他有时挺皮的
Good mornin'.
早上好
Mornin'.
早安
Did you sleep good
你睡得好吗
Yeah.
Want some pancakes
想吃煎饼吗
Sure.
好啊
Just one more question about Dale.
我再问一个关于戴尔的问题
Bye.
再见
There we go.
好了
Nice little bite size pieces.
都切成一口大小的了
Thanks George but I I think I can manage.
谢了 乔治 但我自己能搞定
No no. My pleasure.
不不 我很乐意帮你
He feels so guilty he'll do anything you ask him.
他真的好内疚 你现在要他做什么都行
That's enough from you.
你嘲讽够了啊
He bought me an Easy Bake Oven when he closed the car door on my thumb.
他上次关车门夹到我大拇指 就送了我儿童烤箱
Unlike my mother who feels no guilt
不像我妈妈 她伤害了自己孩子
after hurting her children.
却完全不感到内疚
How dare you.
你怎么敢这么说
I am trying to keep you safe
我是想保护你
until such a time as you can make adult decisions.
直到你有一天能做出大人的决定
I can make them now.
我现在就能做啊
Hey hey. We have a guest.
在座有客人呢
Let's pretend like we like each other.
我们先假装是相亲相爱的一家人好吗
You okay with Mexican
刚才的墨西哥菜还可以吗
Oh yeah. Terrific.
当然可以 美味极了
All right.
好吧
Now I got Tums in the glovebox for the ride home.
吃太饱副驾置物箱有胃药 回家路上吃的
Great.
太棒了
So you talk to June lately
你最近和琼聊过天吗
Uh not in a couple of days. Why
有两三天没说过话了 怎么了
Oh no reason.
没什么
I was just kind of thinking about calling her myself.
我就是有点想打电话给她
I mean if you're okay with that.
前提是你不介意
You want to call my ex wife go ahead. Call her.
你想打给我前妻 就打给她呗
Well I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable.
但我不想害你觉得尴尬嘛
Yeah you would.
屁 你巴不得
Yeah I would.
是啦 我巴不得
I think it's nice
你们离婚后
that y'all get along as well as you do.
还能相处得这么好 我觉得很棒啊
Where are we going with this
你到底想说什么
Oh just nothing. Makin' conversation.
没什么啊 就是闲聊
Okay.
好吧
You sleeping with her
你跟她上床了吗
Lord no.
当然没有啊
She's my ex wife. Come on.
她可是我的前妻 拜托
Oh my gosh what kind of sicko sleeps with their ex wife
老天 什么样的变态才会跟自己前妻打炮啊
Where is this coming from
你怎么会这么想
Are you jealous
你吃醋了吗
No.
没有
I'd just like to know you know
我就是想知道
what kind of relationship we're in.
我们现在谈到什么程度了
I mean are we seeing other people or what
我们能跟其他人约会还是怎么样
Connie Tucker
康妮·塔克
are you asking me to go steady
你这是想和我确定情侣关系吗
You know what I'm asking jackass.
你明知故问 混蛋
All right all right all right.
好啦 好啦 闹你的
You listen to me. Now I'm 72 years old.
你听好了 我已经72岁了
Do you think I have enough stamina
你觉得我还有多余精力
to go playing around with other women
去和别的女人鬼混吗
You saying the only reason you're seeing me
你意思是 你和我约会仅仅是因为
is you're too old and tired to see anybody else
你太老太累了 没力气再跟别人约会吗
Give me the Tums.
把胃药给我
I could kiss you forever.
我能吻你一辈子
Uh that's kind of a long time.
一辈子好像有点太久
You got somewhere else to be
你赶着去别的地方吗
No. It's just that
没有 只是
eventually we're gonna get hungry.
我们迟早会肚子饿啊
Why do I keep getting the feeling you're not into this
我为什么一直觉得你没有很投入这段感情
Oh I am into this.
我很投入啊别怀疑
But
但是呢
I mean we're real young and who knows what's gonna happen
但我们还很年轻 谁知道以后会怎么样
I know. And you should too.
我就知道 你也应该知道
Don't feel bad.
别难过啊
I don't know lots of stuff.
我很多事都不知道的
So as long as we're on the subject
既然我们聊到这个话题
are you seeing anybody else
你有跟其他人约会吗
No.
没有
How about that nutty professor
那个疯癫的教授呢
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Yeah well that's what June and I are
好吧 我和琼也一样...
just friends.
只是朋友
So what are we
那我们算什么关系
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you want to call it
你想怎么定义呢
I guess a...
我想 是...
committed relationship.
固定伴侣关系吧
Mm. Works for me.
我没意见
Okay. ‭Hmm.
好啊
It's settled.
就这么定了
Connie.
康妮
This relationship is suffocating me.
这段恋爱让我喘不过气了
What'd I say
我说错什么话了
I'm not enough for you.
我对你来说不够
I didn't say that.
我没这么说过啊
Just be honest.
你就说实话吧
You want to date other girls.
你想和其他女孩约会
I don't want to date other girls instead of you
我没想和你分手 去跟其他女孩约会啊
just... in addition to you.
我只是... 想同时交往很多人
Drop dead.
去死吧 渣男
Okay but I'm gonna follow you and make sure you get home safe
好吧 但我会跟着你 确保你安全到家
Do whatever you want.
随便你
If you walk to Dairy Queen I'll buy you a Blizzard.
如果你走去冰雪皇后 我可以给你买"暴风雪"哦
Want me to turn on some music
想要我放点音乐吗
Well this is just delicious Mary.
晚饭太美味了 玛丽
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bite sized enough for you
一口大小的食物够了吗
Oh. Perfect.
够了 好极了
How long do I have to sit here
我还要坐在这生闷气多久
and sulk before someone asks me what's wrong
才会有人问我在气什么
Maybe people are tired of hearing about it.
也许大家听腻你的抱怨了
Ms. Hutchins would you care to chime in
哈钦斯老师 你想加入讨论吗
Oh I I don't want to get in the middle of a family issue but...
我不想掺和你们的家事 但是...
I will say that I once had a falling out
我会说我曾经也跟一个很亲近的人
with someone very close to me.
闹翻了
What happened
发生什么了
We ended up parting ways on bad terms.
我们最后不欢而散
I I still regret it.
我到今天仍然后悔
But you were right and they were wrong
但当时你是对的 他们是错的吗
You know what
其实
it doesn't feel like it matters anymore.
感觉谁对谁错已经不重要了
And not a day goes by that I don't miss them.
我每一天都很想念他们
Perhaps I do owe Dr. Sturgis an apology.
或许我的确该向斯特吉斯博士道歉
I was talking about your mother.
我指的是你妈
I'll circle back to her.
我晚点再说她的事
Thank you. I can't believe you got through to him.
谢谢你 你居然劝通他了
Happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
So who was the person you had the fight with
那跟你大吵一架的那个人是谁啊
It was my cat Poe.
是我的猫 坡
She ran away when I switched to dry food.
我给它换成干猫粮后她就气得离家出走了
It was cheaper.
干猫粮比较便宜啦
Good night baby. Night Mama.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安 妈妈
I'm really sorry Mom.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
But just because you straightened things out with Dr. Sturgis
但虽然你和斯特吉斯博士冰释前嫌了
doesn't mean you're going back to college.
也不代表你能回大学
Yes it does. No it doesn't.
-我能啊 -你不能
I hope you know you're jeopardizing our relationship.
希望你知道你这是在破坏我们的关系
I will take that risk.
我愿意冒这个险
Good night.
晚安
You know I'll eventually wear you down.
你知道我迟早会缠到你答应的
We'll see.
走着瞧
I'm pretty tough.
我可坚定了呢
I eventually wore her down.
我最终还是缠到她答应了
There's just so much of me anybody can take.
无人能抵挡本大爷的死缠烂打
In local news Friday night's football game
本地新闻 周五晚的橄榄球赛
was marred by a brutal injury
被一起重伤影响了
when football coach George Cooper saved himself
橄榄球教练乔治·库珀为了自救
at the expense of beloved school librarian Cheryl Hutchins.
不惜让备受爱戴的图书管理员谢丽尔·哈钦斯受伤
Oh no.
糟了
We warn you the following footage is hard to watch.
提醒各位接下来的画面十分让人不忍直视
Well then don't show it.
那就别播出来啊
Let's see it again in slow motion.
我们用慢镜头再播一遍
This is not news.
这播的哪是新闻啊
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片