Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Veronica. I I'm here for your mom's Bible study.
-维罗妮卡 -我是来参加你妈妈的读经班
I'm glad you could join us.
很高兴你来加入我们
What are you doing
你在干嘛
I'm here for Bible study.
我来参加读经班
If you want to be a good Christian
如果你想当个好基督教徒
maybe you should stop lying through your teeth.
或许你得先从不谎言张口就来开始
Hey Mom just a heads up I'm gettin' baptized tomorrow.
老妈 跟你说一声 我明天要去受洗
We did it
我们成功啦
I'm so happy
我好高兴啊
I love you.
我爱你
There are certain phrases
有些话
that are used by dads around the world.
全世界的爸爸们都会说
关上冰箱, 你在浪费电费 !
关上冰箱, 你在浪费电费 !
Close the fridge.
关上冰箱
You're wastin' money.
你在浪费电费
I'm having trouble deciding between pudding and Jell O.
我不知道该选布丁还是果冻
Well decide what you want and then open it.
等你先决定好了再开冰箱
But I need the visual input.
但我需要视觉的讯息啊
Does the pudding have a skin
布丁有外皮吗
Plus it's good fun jiggling the Jell O.
而摇动果冻也很好玩
Do you have any idea what our electric bill is
你知道我们家的电费要多少钱吗
Yes. I do our taxes.
我知道 税是我在报的
And it's higher than it should be.
费用比应该的数目高了许多
And why do you think that is
你觉得是为什么
Well I don't want to point any fingers
我不想要告谁的状
but Missy sleeps with a night light.
但米希睡觉不关夜灯
Make a choice and close the door.
快做决定 赶紧关上冰箱门
Okay. There's only one logical way to settle this.
好吧 只有一个合理的方法来解这题了
Eenie meenie...
孔子下山来点兵...
Close the door
关上门
Hey.
你来啦
What do you want
你想干嘛
I just wanted to apologize again.
我只想再次跟你道歉
My behavior was crazy.
我的举动太神经病了
I blame hormones.
我怪荷尔蒙
Really 'Cause I blame you.
是吗 我怪你
Is there any way you can forgive me
有什么方法能让你原谅我吗
Please
求你了
Fine. I forgive you.
行吧 我原谅你
You're not just saying it 'cause you're trying to be
你这么说不会是因为
a good Christian and you're afraid of going to Hell
想当个好基督徒而且不想下地狱吧
Do you want me to forgive you or not
你还想不想我原谅你了
Very much.
非常想
Then stop talking and let's move on.
那就少废话 向前看吧
So... so we're friends again
所以... 我们现在又能当朋友了吗
Sure.
没问题
Just as friends would you wanna hang out on Saturday night
那你想以朋友的名义 周六一起聚聚吗
In a no kissing and no punching in the face kind of way
用没亲亲与没打脸的方式
I can't. My boyfriend's taking me to dinner.
不能 我男朋友要带我出去吃饭
Boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend...
男朋友 男朋友 男朋友
You know I got to run.
好了 我得走了
I'm glad we're friends again.
很高兴我们又能当朋友了
Your brother looks upset. ‭Really
-你哥哥看起来很不开心 -是吗
I would have guessed hungry.
我会猜他是饿了
See you later.
之后见
Mr. Givens a moment of your time
吉文斯老师 能占用你一点时间吗
I'm curious about more cost effective methods
我有兴趣知道有没有更高性价比的方式
of generating electricity.
来制造电力
And
然后呢
And I came to you. Go.
然后我就来找你啦 开始说
Well there's fossil fuels like oil and coal.
有化石燃料 比如石油与煤炭
Too dirty. Oh. Hydro
-太脏 -水力发电呢
Too wet. Solar
-太湿 -太阳能
With this fair skin Next.
看看我这雪白皮肤 下一个
Wind
风力
You know what the problem with wind is.
你知道风力发电的问题是什么
It's too reliant on wind.
太依靠风
I think I'm looking for something a little more indoors.
我想我对比较室内的方法感兴趣
How about nuclear power
那核能发电如何
It's clean and efficient and very safe
干净高效有安全
until something goes horribly wrong.
直到某个环节出了大错
That could work.
这能行
Oh. Goody.
那太好啦
Are we done
那完事了吗
Almost. I have one last question about nuclear reactors.
快了 我对核反应堆还有最后一个问题
What
什么
How do I build one Go.
我该怎么造出来 开始说
Spoiler alert he didn't know.
剧透警告 他不会
Hello
你好
Hello my little vicuna.
你好 我的小骆马
Well hello to you too.
你也好啊
And more importantly what is a vicuna
还有更重要的是 什么是骆马
Only what I feel is the cutest camelid on the planet.
它是我觉得这世上最可爱的骆驼科生物
Well I suppose I could ask you what a camelid is
我想我也可以问你什么是骆驼科
but you're just gonna say more words that I don't know.
但你肯定只会说出更多我听不懂的词
What's up
找我干嘛
There's an upcoming event at the university
大学最近有个活动
and I'd like you to be my plus one.
我想邀请你当我的陪同伴侣
Oh. Well I'd love to go.
行啊 我很乐意跟你一起去
Wonderful It's a date. Bye. Wait wait.
-太好啦 那就这么约定啦 再见 -等等
Hang on there partner. I need a little more information.
兄弟你别急 我想知道更多细节
When is this event
活动是什么时候
This Friday night.
这周五晚
Oh. What time
几点
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Well will there be food
会供应食物吗
I have no idea.
不知道
What's the dress code
装扮要求呢
Not a clue.
完全不知道
Well what do you know
那你知道什么
You're my plus one.
你是我的伴侣
Well you go do a little more research and get back to me.
那你去多了解一下再回来跟我报告
You got it
没问题
Bye.
再见
Wait. What
-等等 -干嘛
Love you
爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
Hello. Is this the studio that makes the Professor Proton show
请问你们是制作《质子教授》节目的工作室吗
Excellent.
太好了
May I speak to him please
能麻烦让我跟他聊两句吗
Well then I'd like to leave him a message.
那我想给他留个消息
My name is Sheldon Cooper and I'm trying to build
我叫谢尔顿·库珀 我想试着制造
a nuclear reactor and I could use his help.
核反应堆 我需要他的帮助
My number is 409 356 6049.
我的电话是409-356-6049
Thank you. I'm gonna hang up now
谢谢 我现在得挂电话了
because this is long distance
这是长途电话
and my father doesn't make much money.
而我父亲的薪水不高
Good bye.
再见
Georgie question
小乔治 问你个问题
In the hallway earlier today
今天在学校走廊
were you upset or hungry
你是不开心还是饿了
Shut up.
你闭嘴
That's hungry.
那就是饿了
Connie I believe I have answers to all your questions.
康妮 我想我有你问题的答案了
Lay it on me.
放马过来
Time. The event begins at 6 00 P.M.
时间 活动将在晚上6点开始
The dress code is business attire.
着装要求是商务正装
Dinner will be served but it's been suggested
将会供应晚餐 但根据建议
that we eat first because the food is dreadful.
我们最好是先吃过 因为食物很难吃
Good to know.
很高兴知道这点
And last but not least
还有呢
a camelid is any member of the camelidae family
骆驼科里包含了所有骆驼类生物
such as llamas alpacas or vicunas.
比如美洲驼 羊驼 与骆马
You didn't ask that one
你没问这题
but uh it seemed like something you should know.
但我觉得这东西你应该了解一下
John...
约翰
is everybody at this party gonna be a scientist like you
这派对上是不是都是你这样的科学家
Not everybody. You'll be there.
不是所有人 你不是也在嘛
That's kind of what I'm gettin' at.
我说的就是这种情况
Is there a problem
这会是个问题吗
Well...
这个嘛...
yeah.
I didn't go to college.
我没上过大学
I was a total screwup in high school.
我高中时期也是一团糟
I might not fit in at all.
我可能融入不了那里
Don't be silly. Everyone's gonna love you
别说傻话 大家一定会很喜欢你
And I'm excited to show you off.
我也迫不及待想要向大家炫耀你
The general consensus among the faculty is you don't exist.
我们系里很多人觉得你压根就不存在
Well I don't know how I feel about that.
你这话我不知道该作何感想
Oh don't worry it says more about me than it does about you.
别担心 这句话主要是在吐槽我而不是你
I'll get it.
我去开门
It's like dating the Encyclopedia Britannica.
感觉像跟大英百科全书在交往
Oh hello Sheldon.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Good evening. Do you have any idea
晚上好 你知不知道
where I could obtain radioactive material
我能去那里取得放射性材料呢
That's an interesting question. What do you need it for
这是个很有意思的问题 你想要它们做什么
I'm trying to build a small nuclear reactor
我想要制造一个小型核反应堆
to provide electricity for my house.
来为我家生产电力
And possibly the whole neighborhood
甚至有可能提供整个邻里
if they're nice to me.
前提是他们对我不错
Fun. The problem is I don't know
-感觉很有意思 -但问题是 我不知道
where to get the necessary radioactive material.
从哪里可以获取必须的放射性材料
Oh. Do you happen to have any unexploded atomic bombs
你手里不会刚好有没引爆过的原子弹吧
Not a one.
没有
Shoot.
可惜
What about an X ray machine
那X光机呢
Nope.
也没有
That makes sense. You're just a kid.
很合理 你只是个孩子
Oh I know
我知道了
Smoke detectors contain trace amounts of americium 241.
烟雾探测器里含有微量的镅241
Interesting.
有意思
But I'd need a lot of them
但我需要很大量
and they're expensive.
而它们很贵
True.
的确
Hey I bet if you call a few companies
我打赌如果你打给一些公司
and say it's for a school project
说你在做学校的科学展报告
you could get them for free.
他们会愿意送你免费的
That's a great idea. Thanks.
很好的主意 谢谢你
You're very welcome.
不客气
What a cute kid.
这孩子太可爱了
Who was that at the door
是谁啊
Sheldon. ‭What did he want
-谢尔顿 -他想要干嘛
Oh nothing. He just had a science query.
没什么 他来问点科学的东西
Ooh biscuits
饼干呢
Where's Georgie
小乔治呢
I don't know. I called him ten minutes ago.
不知道 我十分钟前就喊他了
He's probably curled up in a ball
他估计是缩成一团球
crying about Veronica.
在为维罗妮卡的事所哭泣
Why do you say that
为什么这么说
It's just what I'm hearing.
只是我听到的八卦罢了
From who
谁那里听到的
I'm kinda plugged into this town.
到处都有我的眼线
I'll go check on him.
我去看看他怎么样了
Where exactly you getting all this info
你这些讯息都是从哪得知的
There's a lot of kid sisters out there.
很多孩子家里都有姐妹
We talk.
我们都会聊
Honey
亲爱的
Can I come in
我能进来吗
No.
不能
Aw baby everything all right
宝贝 你还好吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
You might feel better if you do.
说出来或许会舒服些
Is it about a girl
是跟姑娘有关吗
How do you know
你怎么知道
Sometimes a mother can sense these things.
俗话说母子连心嘛
Veronica has a boyfriend.
维罗妮卡交了男朋友
You mean Dustin
你是说达斯丁吗
You know him
你认识他吗
Well yeah she met him through the church.
是啊 他们是在教会认识的
Lovely young man.
很好的小伙
You like him
你喜欢他啊
Oh. Well um...
这个嘛...
the Lord teaches us to like everybody.
主教导我们要爱所有人
I just can't stop thinking about her with another guy
我只是无法停止想她跟别人在一起的画面
and it's making me crazy.
我都要被逼疯了
Aw. Why don't you come eat something
你何不出来吃点东西呢
You'll feel better.
吃完会好过些
I can't.
我吃不了
I feel like I got punched in the stomach.
我感觉就像肚子被人揍了一拳
Trust me this'll pass.
相信我 一切都会过去
You will meet other girls.
你一定还会认识别的女孩
They won't be Veronica.
但她们不会是维罗妮卡
Is he taller than me
那男生比我高吗
It doesn't matter.
这无所谓
It's what's inside a person that counts.
重要的是内心
How much taller
高多少
A lot.
很多
Mrs. Sparks' credit card got declined at Payless.
斯巴克斯太太的信用卡在平价鞋店被拒了
No kidding.
真的假的
She went nuts.
她要气炸了
But you didn't hear it from me.
你记得别泄露是我说的
Poor baby is just crushed.
可怜的儿子都心碎了
Oh man.
天啊
I've been through that. Brutal.
我有过那经历 太惨了
When did I break your heart
我什么时候让你心碎过了
Oh it wasn't you.
不是你
Then who was it
那是谁
Oh doesn't matter. It was a long time ago.
不重要 很久以前的事了
But who
到底是谁
Dad I don't want to get ahead of myself
爸爸 我不想把话说得太早
but I think I solved our electricity problem.
但我想我解决咱们家的电力问题了
Not now Sheldon.
现在不是时候 谢尔顿
I wouldn't mind hearing it.
我倒是不介意听一下
Who
是谁
If you want I'll ask around.
有需要我可以帮你打听一下
For many children
对很多孩子来说
their happiest memory is the day they learned to ride a bike.
他们最快乐的回忆是学会骑单车那天
For others it's when they got their first puppy.
对另外一些孩子来说 是得到第一只狗狗那天
For me it was the day
对我来说
I received a box of 57 defective
则是收到57个带有镅241的
smoke detectors loaded with americium 241.
烟雾探测器次品那天
Yes
好棒
My dearest Veronica... No.
亲亲维罗妮卡 不
My beloved Veronica...
我心爱的维罗妮卡
Better. It's got "love" In it.
这个好一点 有"爱"字
Every minute I'm away from you is an eternity.
你不在我身边的每一分钟 都像永恒
But it feels longer than that.
但感觉比永恒还漫长
I can't eat I can't sleep
我吃不下 睡不着
it's like there's a hole in my heart
就像我内心有一个洞
that only your love can fill.
只有你的爱能填满
So true.
非常真实
And yes I know about Dustin
我知道达斯丁的事
but he can't love you the way I do.
但他无法像我那样爱你
Because my love is the kind of love
因为我的爱
that is true love.
是真爱那种爱
The kind that lovers feel
是爱侣们坠入爱河时
when they're in love.
感受到的那种爱
Beautiful.
写得真美
So in conclusion I hope
所以最后 我希望
no I pray
不 我祈祷
I hope and pray
我希望并祈祷
that you'll give me the chance
你会给我机会
to be the boyfriend you deserve.
做你值得拥有的男朋友
And when the time is right
然后等时机成熟
I'm able to shower you with diamonds houses
我有能力送你钻石 房子
boats and cars
船和车的时候
the husband of your dreams.
再成为你梦想中的丈夫
Loving you with my heart my soul
用我的心 我的灵魂
and my lips
和我的双唇爱你的
Georgie Cooper.
小乔治·库珀
Just tell me her name.
告诉我她叫什么就好
It's not important. It was a long time ago.
不重要 那是很久以前的事了
Then how come I don't know about it
那我怎么完全不知道
Because I married you and no one else matters.
因为我娶了你 其他人都不重要了
If that's so
如果真是这样
why'd this mystery woman break your heart
那这个神秘女人当初为什么让你心碎
Come on Mare.
拜托 丽丽
We were young.
我们当时很年轻
We were kids.
还是孩子
Leave it alone.
别揪着不放了
Just tell me her name and I'll drop it forever.
告诉我她的名字 我就再也不提这事
You swear
你发誓[骂脏话]吗
You know I don't swear.
你知道我不骂脏话
You promise
你保证吗
Absolutely.
当然
Kathryn Dempsey. Kathryn Dempsey
-是凯瑟琳·邓普西 -凯瑟琳·邓普西
You watched me make cupcakes for her daughter's birthday
你看着我为她女儿的生日做小蛋糕
and you never told me you were in love with her
却从不告诉我你曾经爱过她
I was 15 years old
我当年才15岁
and she didn't love me back.
而且她又不爱我
If she did
如果她当年爱你
would you have married her instead of me
你就会跟她结婚 而不是跟我吗
But she didn't
但她不爱我啊
Okay
好吧
Now I have my answer.
现在我知道答案了
Kathryn Dempsey
凯瑟琳·邓普西
I was 15
人家那时只有15岁
Hey Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Hello Billy.
你好 比利
What you doing
你在干嘛
Building a nuclear reactor.
制造核反应堆
Cool. I'm having Lucky Charms for dinner.
好酷 我在吃早餐麦片当晚餐
What are you gonna do with it when you're done
建好后你要用它来干嘛
Stand in front of the refrigerator as long as I want.
我想在冰箱前面站多久就站多久
Cool.
真酷
Why are you eating cereal for dinner
你为什么吃麦片当晚餐
I was hungry
我饿了
and my parents are in their bedroom kissing.
而我爸妈在卧室里亲亲
维罗妮卡
Hey pal.
你好啊
What's this a love note
这是什么 情书吗
Give that back Oh I don't think so.
-还给我 -没门
"To my beloved Veronica
"我心爱的维罗妮卡
Every minute I'm away from you is an eternity.
你不在我身边的每一分钟 都像永恒
But it feels longer than that.
但感觉比永恒还漫长
I can't eat I can't sleep
我吃不下 睡不着
It feels like there's a hole in my heart that only you can fill..."
就像我内心有一个洞 只有你能填满..."
Champagne
喝香槟吗
Oh I'm fine thank you.
我不用了 谢谢
These are for me.
两杯都是给我的
Are are you all right
你还好吧
No I'm very nervous.
不好 我超紧张
That's interesting.
真有意思
Normally I'm the one who's unsure of himself
通常 我才是在社交场合
for the social situation
感到没自信的人
but tonight it's you.
但今晚 换成你了
Yeah. Frickin' fascinating.
是啊 有意思极了
Dr. Sturgis good to see you.
斯特吉斯博士 很高兴见到你
Dr. Linkletter.
林克莱特博士
Please meet my girlfriend
这是我的女朋友
Connie Tucker.
康妮·塔克
Nice to meet you Dr. Tucker.
很高兴认识你 塔克博士
I'm not a doctor.
我不是博士
But I would like to point out
但我想指出
she's quite real.
她是真实存在的
I can see that.
我看得出来
And our relationship is more than just friends. That's enough.
-我们的关系不只是朋友哦 -够了
In fact
事实上
it's flat out erotic.
我俩常共赴巫山云雨
Change the subject John.
换个话题 约翰
You got it girlfriend.
没问题 女朋友
Dr. Linkletter is working on an intriguing theory
林克莱特博士正在研究一个
of quantum gravity.
有趣的量子引力理论
Is that so He can explain it
-是吗 -他能解释得
much better than I can.
比我好得多
Are you familiar at all with string theory
你熟悉弦理论吗
Remind me.
提醒我一下
Well basically it's a string theoretic interpretation of the graviton.
基本上就是用弦理论解释引力
Every force is an exchange of particles.
所有力都是通过粒子交换而产生的
Gravity is the exchange of gravitons.
引力就是通过引力子交换而产生的
Meemaw are you even listening
姥姥 你有在听吗
What
什么
The graviton is a massless string.
引力子就是质量为零的弦
The graviton is a massless string.
引力子就是质量为零的弦
Well yes it is.
没错
When did you learn that
你什么时候学的
I get around.
我兴趣广泛啦
In fact I would go so far as to say
事实上 我甚至认为
that every force is an exchange of particles
所有力都是通过粒子交换而产生的
and gravity is an exchange of gravitons.
引力就是通过引力子交换而产生的
Correct
说得对
Yes
好棒
John where have you been hiding her
约翰 你之前都把她藏哪儿了
I haven't.
我没藏啊
I've talked about her quite a bit
我常常提起她
but you all said she was a figment of my imagination.
但你们都说她是我臆想出来的
She's dynamite.
她太厉害了
Hello. I'd like to speak to Arthur Jeffries.
你好 我想找亚瑟·杰弗里斯
He plays Professor Proton.
扮演质子教授的人
But you probably know that
但你应该知道
since you answer the phone at the station
毕竟你在制作这个节目的台里
that makes the show you lucky duck.
负责接电话 你真幸运
Then I'd like to leave him another message.
那我想再给他留个言
Please tell him Sheldon Cooper called again
请转告他谢尔顿·库珀又来电了
and that I've successfully obtained
而且我已经成功获得
the radioactive material that I'm looking for.
要找的放射性材料
Yes americium 241.
对 镅241
I have lots of it.
我有超多
I live at 5501 Grant Avenue
我住在德州梅福德市
Medford Texas.
格兰特大道5501号
If you're sending me an autographed picture
如果你要寄签名照给我
I already have one.
我已经有一张了
Ooh how about one of his bow ties
那寄他的领结给我可以吗
And then Bryan Larkin read the letter
然后布莱恩·拉尔金在走廊里
out loud in the hall. ‭No.
-大声把信念出来 -惨了
Georgie used the word "love " like 30 times.
小乔治在信里用了大概30个"爱"字
It was pathetic.
超可悲的
That hurts to hear.
听到都心疼
Really I think it's hilarious.
真的吗 我觉得很搞笑
Also my math teacher's pregnant.
还有 我的数学老师怀孕了
Well that's nice.
真好啊
It might not be her husband's.
孩子可能不是她老公的
Whose do you think it is
你觉得是谁的
Going somewhere
要出门吗
Alaska.
阿拉斯加
Gonna work on the pipeline.
去那里的输油管道工作
Alaska huh That That's pretty far.
阿拉斯加吗 那里挺远的
Not far enough but it'll have to do.
还不够远 但只好将就了
Look Georgie
听着 小乔治
I know it feels bad right now but...
我知道你现在很难受 但是...
I promise it'll get better.
我保证以后会好起来的
How's it gonna get better
怎么会好起来
Veronica thinks I'm a jerk
维罗妮卡觉得我是个混蛋
and everyone in the school's calling me Lovey Cooper.
学校里每个人都叫我情圣库珀
Ooh that is not a good name.
这称号可不好
It doesn't matter 'cause I'm never going back to that school.
无所谓了 因为我不要再回那个学校了
Listen to me.
听我说
You're a good looking kid
你外表好看
and you got a big heart.
内心善良
Once we get you on a daily shower schedule
等我们督促你做到每天洗澡
the girls are gonna be lining up.
姑娘们就会排着队追求你
I don't want girls.
我不想要姑娘们
I want Veronica.
我只想要维罗妮卡
Yeah maybe you'll get her and maybe you won't.
你可能会追到她 也可能不会
But someday you'll find the woman
但有一天 你会找到
who was really meant for you.
注定跟你在一起的女人
You mean like Kathryn Dempsey
你是指凯瑟琳·邓普西吗
Alaska's beautiful.
阿拉斯加很漂亮
How 'bout I go with you
不如我跟你一起去吧
Who's Kathryn Dempsey
凯瑟琳·邓普西是谁
I was 15 years
我当年才15岁
I was 15 years old
才15岁而已
Connie tell me did you grow up in Texas
康妮 你在德州长大的吗
Took my first bath in a ten gallon hat.
我人生第一次泡澡就是在牛仔帽里
That's wonderful.
太棒了
My goodness you're as funny as you are beautiful.
老天 你幽默的程度不输你的美貌
That's a nice thing to say to your friend's girlfriend.
对你朋友的女友说这种话 挺好的
Actually I don't think it is so nice.
但我不觉得好
If I didn't know any better
要不是我心里清楚
I'd say you were sweet talking my date right in front of me.
我会以为你当着我的面挑逗我女友
You're a pretty smart man John.
你很聪明 约翰
Trust your gut.
相信自己的直觉
Oh look
看啊
Shrimp cocktail. Let's get some.
有虾仁杯 我们去吃吧
Now hang on. Hey. Take your hand off her
-等一下 -你放开她
or there are gonna be some severe consequences.
否则我对你不客气了
Whoa John calm down.
约翰 冷静点
What do you see in this guy
你看上这家伙什么了
All right that's it
我忍无可忍了
Oh boy you shouldn't have done that.
你真不应该推我的
That's enough Both of you
够了 你俩都住手
just cool your jets.
都给我冷静一点
This isn't over Dr. Linkletter
这事还没完 林克莱特博士
Anytime anyplace Dr. Sturgis.
我随时奉陪 斯特吉斯博士
And your graviton research
你关于引力子的研究
is mediocre at best
顶多算平庸
Keep moving.
继续走
Are you angry with me
你生我气了吗
More turned on.
欲火焚身多过发火
Ooh. Great. Let's go.
太好了 快走吧
Good morning Mary.
早上好 玛丽
What's that about
你为什么不理他
I'm punishing him.
我在惩罚他
What for
为什么事
Nothing really.
其实没什么
But once I got started I couldn't stop.
可一旦开始了 就停不下来
I'll get it
我去开门
The hell
怎么回事
Sheldon Cooper live here
谢尔顿·库珀住在这吗
Mare
丽丽
Am I in trouble
我闯祸了吗
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片