Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
I reached out to a colleague who's doing
我联系了一位同事
a summer research program at the University of Heidelberg
他正在海德堡大学做一项暑期研究项目
and I think I can get you in.
我应该能帮你加入
Fantastisch. That's German for fantastic.
妙哉 就是德语的"棒极了"
This is my niece Tonya.
这是我侄女汤妮娅
She's staying with us.
她目前住在我们家
Hey Missy. Tonya.
-米希你好啊 -你好 汤尼娅
What are you doing
你在干什么
Sneaking out. So what's the plan
-偷溜出去 -你有什么计划
I got half a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cooking sherry.
我拿了半包烟和一瓶料酒
Let me get dressed.
我这就去换衣服
This will allow us to calculate the speed of sound in the liquid
这将使我们能够使用爱因斯坦场方程的
using the standard elements of the Einstein field equations.
标准元素来计算液体中的声速
The answer is only correct of course if the density changes slowly.
当然 只有当密度变化缓慢时 答案才是正确的
And to begin we use the standard equations
首先 我们使用热物理的
of thermal physics to simplify the answer
标准方程来简化答案...
Wh Wha What am I smelling
我闻到了什么味道
Oh that might be my sauerkraut and knockwurst.
可能是我的酸菜和德国热狗
It is.
是的
Why are you eating sauerkraut in my classroom
你为什么在我的教室里吃酸菜
I'm acclimating my body to a Germanic meat based diet.
我正在让我的身体适应德国式的肉食饮食
11 00 A.M.
早上11点吗
It's dinnertime in Heidelberg.
海德堡那里现在是晚饭时间
We're not in Heidelberg.
我们又不在海德堡
But I will be over the summer
但我暑假就要去了
so I'm trying to adjust my internal clock to the local time
所以我要开始慢慢调整生理时钟
so I can hit the ground running mitout jet lag.
到时候我一落地就直接无时差
I got to get back to my lecture
我得继续上课了
if that doesn't interfere with your meal.
希望不会打扰您用餐
Oh dinner and a show I love it.
一边吃晚餐一边有秀看 爽啊
Although... would you be a lamb
不过呢... 你能不能行个好
and open this jar of mustard for me
帮忙我把这芥末罐打开呢
Here are two words you don't often hear
我要说出两个不常听到连在一起的词
poor Germany.
可怜的德国
Oh good. Can you do me a favor and run to the grocery store
太好了 你能帮忙我去超市买点东西吗
There's a list there on the island.
厨房中岛上有张清单
Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴看到你
I'm sorry I have to get passports for Shelly and me
对不起啦 我得帮我跟谢利办护照
I've got to make sure that the house is stocked
还得确保家里有足够储粮
and now that he's read about deep vein thrombosis
在他读到有关飞机上静脉血栓之后
I have to find compression socks for the flight.
我还得帮他找坐飞机穿的压力袜
"Chicken boo eh lon" What does that even mean
"鸡块汤" 这是什么东西
Bouillon.
是鸡汤块
It's the tiny cubes that turn into soup.
就是一小块就能煮出鸡汤的东西
So the soup aisle
所以汤的那区买是吗
There you go.
没错
And you also need to go to the drugstore.
你还得去一下药妆店
For what Missy needs... some items.
-干嘛 -米希需要... 某些东西
They're on the back of the list.
在清单的背面
You know you seem pretty stressed out
你看起来压力挺大的
Maybe it'd be easier if I go to Germany.
让我陪他去德国会不会轻松一点
You got to be kidding.
你是在开玩笑吧
Well it might make more sense.
其实这样说不定更合理啊
I got the summer off...
我夏季也放暑假
And come on beer and sausage
而且那边出名的啤酒与香肠
I've been training for that my whole life.
我简直算为此训练了一辈子
Well I guess that's a possibility.
这也不失为一种选择
It's just a thought.
就是提出一个想法啦
I'll run to the grocery store we can talk about this later.
我先去超市把东西买了 之后再讨论看看
If you're going to the grocery store
如果你要去超市
you should get more tinfoil.
你再买一点锡纸
You're not making a hat are you
你不会是想做阴谋论者爱的锡纸帽吧
No. I need it to black out my windows.
不是 我要用来遮挡房间窗户
It's 10 00 P.M. in Heidelberg.
现在是海德堡晚上10点
Gute Nacht.
古德奈特[晚安]
Tinfoil.
锡纸
Hey thanks for watching her. No problem.
-谢谢你帮忙照顾她啊 -不用客气
She's my little Hamburger Helper helper.
她是我煮小帮手牌通心粉的小帮手
Ain't that right
对不对啊
Hey um you got anything going on this weekend
你这周末有安排了吗
Uh not much. Why
应该没吧 怎么了
Well at the baby shower I got a spa trip
迎婴派对的时候我收到水疗招待券
and I was thinking about using it.
我有点想去用掉它
I can watch CeeCee.
我可以帮忙照顾丝丝啊
No it's for two people.
不是啦 是两人同行票
I thought maybe you and I could go.
我在想要不你跟我去
Like together Yeah.
-是一起去吗 -对啊
You deserve a break as much as I do.
你跟我都值得好好休息一下
Sure maybe.
当然 应该可以吧
Okay you don't seem very excited.
感觉你兴致不是很高昂啊
Well what do guys do at spas
男人在水疗会所都做些什么啊
The same thing that women do at spas.
女人做什么男人就做什么啊
What do women do at spas
那女人都在水疗会所做什么
I don't know spa stuff. Let's find out.
不知道 就水疗的那些事情 去了就知道
Oh what about the baby
那孩子怎么办
It's just one night Connie can watch her.
就在那里过一晚而已 康妮可以照顾她
Okay fine if she says yes then sure.
行吧 如果她同意就去
Great. Oh
太好啦
We can go to bed early we can nap...
我们可以提早上床 可以睡午觉
we can sleep in.
可以睡到自然醒
Mm exciting.
太令人期待了吧
Tell me about it.
那可不是嘛
So Missy how was your day
米希 今日如何
Sheldon's not here
谢尔顿不在场
let's just enjoy the silence.
我们就享受片刻宁静吧
Mm it is nice isn't it No.
-感觉真不错是吧 -当然不是
And if you think it's so nice
如果你觉得耳根清净那么好
why do you want to spend two months with him in Germany
你干嘛说要陪他去德国两个月
I thought Mom was going.
不是妈妈要陪他去吗
We're exploring our options.
我们在斟酌有哪些方案啦
Well I've been thinking about it.
我考虑过这件事了
You've traveled the world.
你去各国旅游过了
I've never left the country.
我都没出过美国
The Army isn't "traveling the world."
参军驻扎并不算"各国旅游"好吗
More than I've done.
反正比我的经验丰富了
Do I get a vote No.
-我有投票权吗 -没有
Wait what's your vote
等等 你投谁
Mom goes. You don't get a vote.
-妈妈去 -那你没有投票权
And... you got to visit Caltech with him.
而且你之前还陪过他去加州理工参观
Seeing a college campus ain't two months in Europe.
参观大学校区哪比得上欧洲两个月
I wouldn't know would I
我又没经验 我怎么会知道
Mary I've worked my ass off for 20 years
玛丽 我辛苦打拼了20年
I deserve this.
我值得去一趟
Right because what I do is worthless.
对对对 我做的事情就不辛苦
Will you keep it down
你们能不能安静点
It's the middle of the night in here.
我这里可是半夜
Fighting over two months of that
为了独享两个月的他而吵架
Okay...
行吧
I hear you and Mandy are going away for the weekend.
我听说你跟曼蒂这周末要出去玩啊
Yeah if you don't mind watching the baby.
是啊 前提是你不介意帮忙看着孩子
I don't mind.
不介意啊
You sure
你确定吗
You ain't ever watched her overnight before.
你没有独自照看她过夜过
It's fine we both wake up a lot to pee.
没事的 我跟她一晚上都得起夜好多次
Well if you change your mind I don't have to go.
如果你改变心意了 我也没有非要去
Do you not want to go
你是不想去吗
No I do.
哪有 我当然想去
Is this 'cause it's a spa and you're worried about
你是在担心去水疗会所
getting a massage from a guy
会是男人给你按摩吗
Well I wasn't. But that ain't helping.
本来不担心 你可真会帮倒忙
What's going on
到底怎么了
Well we've just never been away from the baby
我跟她从未离开宝宝
this long before and...
那么长时间过 而且...
And...
而且...
Me and Mandy have never been away alone together.
我跟她也没有一起这么出去玩过
You worried you're gonna blow it with her
你担心你会把跟她的关系搅黄吗
No.
不是啦
Quit making me worry about new things
你别再给我添更多烦恼的事了
It may have been midnight in Medford
或许梅德福这里是半夜
but it was morning in Heidelberg
但海德堡现在是早上
the perfect time to enjoy a hearty breakfast
正是适合吃一顿丰盛的
of leberwurst on pumpernickel.
粗黑麦面包抹猪肝肠早餐的时刻
How do you say blech in German
德语的"恶"怎么说啊
I'll save you from googling.
我替你省下上网搜的功夫
It's eklig. You're welcome.
是"恶克里哥" 不客气
Where were you
你去哪了
Why are you up Go back to bed.
你为什么醒着 快回去睡吧
I was enjoying a revolting German breakfast.
我本来正在享用令人想吐的德国早餐
What's your excuse
你又是什么理由
It's none of your business.
跟你无关
As your brother your safety is my business.
我是你的哥哥 你的安全与我有关
I met my friend Tonya it's not a big deal.
去见我朋友汤妮娅 不是什么大事
You smell like cigarettes.
你身上有烟味
No I don't.
我才没有
Perhaps a second opinion I'll get Mom.
那找个更懂的人来问吧 我去叫妈妈
Sheldon stop and think.
谢尔顿 停下脚步好好想想
If I get in trouble
如果他们知道了
neither Mom or Dad is gonna want to leave me
妈妈或爸爸都不会想离开我
and go to Germany.
然后去这趟德国
And if they don't go you don't go.
如果他们不去 你就去不了
But I have to go.
但我一定得去啊
Then you need to forget this happened.
那劝你忘掉看到这一幕
I can't forget this happened I remember everything.
我忘不掉啊 我能记住所有事情
Then when you're old and not a famous scientist
那记好了 当你成为又老又不有名的科学家
you'll remember this is the moment you blew it.
现在这一刻就是你失败的起点
Well What's it gonna be
怎么样 考虑好了吗
I'm going to brush the liver out of my teeth and mull this over.
我要去把我牙上的肝给刷掉 并就此翻篇
I was presented with a moral dilemma.
我面前有一道道德难题
Cover for Missy and protect my trip
替米希隐瞒来保护德国之旅
or sing like a canary and spend a muggy summer in Texas
或立刻告密并在德州度过闷热的暑假
with my clean conscience.
但问心无愧
Sheldon everything okay
谢尔顿 有事情吗
Yeah Sheldon is everything okay
对啊 谢尔顿 有事情吗
Everything is okay.
完全没事
What was that about
他在闹什么鬼
I don't know. I just woke up.
不知道啊 我也是刚醒
So George really wants to go to Germany
乔治很想去德国吗
Yeah he thinks it'll be a vacation.
对啊 他觉得这会是一段假期
Because the two things that Sheldon loves are
是啊 毕竟谢尔顿最喜欢的可不就是
change and new people.
改变与认识新的人吗
Thank you. So which one of you is gonna go
-就是说嘛 -所以你们到底谁去
We're still discussing it.
我们还在讨论
So you
所以是你去
Did y'all get her down Yeah.
-你们把她哄睡下了吗 -是啊
Finally. We're gonna head out before she wakes up.
终于啊 我们要趁她醒来前赶紧出发了
I am so glad you two are spending some quality time together.
真高兴看到你俩要一起欢度美好时光
Mom. No she's right I mean we earned it.
-妈... -没错啊 这是我们辛苦的回报
I don't love that you're gonna share a hotel room but...
但我并不喜欢你俩住同一房间...
Mom.
Well you're not married.
你们又没结婚
Mom. Stop.
-妈 -停嘴
I'm done.
我说完了
She's not. Run.
她没个完的 快跑
See ya. Bye.
-回见 -再见
Well you know you weren't.
你自己知道你还没叨叨完
Okay.
好的
According to this quiz your TV boyfriend is...
根据测验的结果 你的电视人物男友是...
Bart Simpson.
巴特·辛普森
He's not even real.
他都不是真人
That doesn't matter.
无所谓吧
I still think about marrying Alf.
我也还在想着嫁给人偶阿福呢
Look at them over there.
看看她俩
They got away with one transgression
她们成功犯后无罪逃脱
and now they were clearly plotting their next.
现在开始在计划下一次了
All right we got away with sneaking out.
我们偷溜出门平安无事
What should we do now
接下来应该干嘛
I say we rob the mall.
要不去抢商场吧
You read my mind.
跟我想法完全一致
We hit the shoe store first
先抢鞋店
and then the makeup store.
再抢化妆品店
Smart.
聪明啊
Those are the things we girls like.
我们女生就喜欢这些东西
You okay
你没事吧
Huh What
什么
You look a little distracted.
你看起来有点心神不宁
No what would I be distracted about
才没有 我有什么好心神不宁的呢
Eh you got Germany coming up.
毕竟马上就要去德国了
Makes sense to be a little nervous.
稍微有点紧张也很合理
That does make sense. Yeah.
-你这推断的确很合理啊 -是吧
Remember how scared you got when we flew to Pasadena
还记得我们飞去帕萨迪那那次你有多怕吗
But we got through it.
但我们克服了恐惧
Together.
一起克服
We did.
的确是一起
Germany's way further than that.
飞德国可比飞那里远多了
Your mom's never been on a flight that long before.
你妈妈可从没坐过那么远的飞机
I have.
我有过
When I was in the Army.
在我当兵的那会儿
Fighting for our country.
为了我国战斗
Weren't you in the motor pool
你不是车辆集用场的兵吗
I'm just saying if your mom gets nervous
我就是想说 要是你妈感到紧张
you might be the one calming her down.
可能得由你来安抚她
But that's what she does for me.
但平时都是她负责安抚我啊
Well I'm sure she'll do her best.
她肯定会尽力这么做
But if she can't there's lots of strangers on the plane.
但如果她做不到 飞机上还有很多陌生人
You can hold one of their hands.
你可以紧抓住他们的手
Hey.
我来了
Hey thanks for coming.
谢谢你特地过来
Ah I'm not gonna pass on a free lunch.
我怎么能拒绝免费的午餐
I'm no dummy. What you making
我又不傻 你在做什么
Chicken salad.
鸡肉沙拉
Is it supposed to smell like that
闻起来就该是这味道的吗
What
什么
Oh it's the baby.
是宝宝嗯嗯啦
Uh yeah and people keep having them.
即便如此 人类还是不断地生
I don't get it.
我真搞不懂
Could you change her and let me finish up here
你能帮她换尿布吗 我得弄完这个
How do you mean
什么意思
I mean like go get a new diaper and put it on her.
就是去拿块新尿布 帮她换上
Oh.
原来如此
No thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Don't you be a baby. Go and change her.
别耍小孩子脾气了 赶紧帮她换啊
The first diaper I change is gonna be my own.
我人生换的第一块尿布必须是我自己的
You've never changed a diaper
你从来没换过尿布吗
Not a one.
一次都没有
You have kids. And grandkids.
可你有孩子 也有孙子啊
How did you get away with never changing a diaper
你怎么逃过换尿布这一差事的
Mm. It wasn't easy.
其实也不容易
When there's something important to you
不过面对重要的事情
you find a way.
人总会想到办法的
Maybe we can do a sleepover at your place.
也许我们可以到你家过夜
Why can't we do it here
为什么不能在这里
Missy.
米希
That's why.
这就是原因
Go away.
给我滚啦
Why What secret plot are you hatching now
为什么 你们又在密谋什么
What's wrong with him
他到底哪根筋不对
Literally everything.
每根筋都搭错了
Missy.
米希
Is he gonna rat us out No.
-他会打我们的小报告吗 -不会
He's really smart but also really dumb. Watch.
他是天才 但也是傻逼 看好了
Come in Sheldon.
进来 谢尔顿
What I've been reading up on German history
-什么事 -我研读德国史后意识到
and I've realized that appeasement
面对违规行为
in the face of rule breaking is a slippery slope.
采取绥靖政策会导致滑坡效应
Let's say that sneaking out was
就当你偷溜出去
your "occupying the Sudetenland."
是"占领苏台德地区"好了
What's your "invasion of Poland" going to be
那你的"入侵波兰"会有多可怕
I see it.
我明白了
What are you talking about
你到底在说什么
If I can't tell Mom and Dad on you
如果我不能向爸妈打你的小报告
then I need you to promise you won't break
你就得保证 我不在家期间
any more rules while I'm away.
你不会再违反别的规矩
Fine I promise. Now get out.
行 我保证 滚吧
Excellent.
好极了
Wait how do I know you meant that
等等 我怎么知道你说的是真心话
Maybe she should promise she was telling the truth.
也许她应该发誓她句句属实 绝无虚言
I like that.
那就最好了
I promise I was telling the truth.
我发誓我句句属实 绝无虚言
Wait if you were lying about the first promise
等等 如果你做的第一个保证是谎言
how do I know you weren't lying about the second promise
那我怎么知道你第二个保证是不是也在撒谎
I promise I wasn't.
我保证我没撒谎
I think you broke him.
他好像被你逼崩溃了
No he'll be back.
不 他还会卷土重来的
I will.
我一定会
Look at this.
看啊
Nice. Oh come on.
-还不错 -别装淡定了
You live in a garage.
你是把车库当家住的人
This is the nicest room you've ever seen in your life.
这绝对是你人生中见过的最豪华的房间
I said it was nice.
我说了还不错啊
Oh my God.
太舒服了
You have to feel this bed. I may never leave.
你必须来感受下这床 我都不想再起来了
Yeah that's something.
还行吧
Soft. Okay.
-挺软的 -够了
What is going on Do you not want to be here
到底怎么回事 你不想来吗
What I'm here.
干嘛 我不是来了吗
Are you that worried about the massage
按摩真的让你那么担忧吗
You know you don't have to get one.
你不按也可以的
It ain't the massage.
不是因为按摩啦
Well it's a little the massage.
好吧 也有部分是因为按摩
They ain't gonna touch my butt are they
他们不会摸我的屁股吧
Oh yes. I ordered the couples' butt massage.
肯定会摸 我订的专攻屁屁的情侣按摩套餐
I paid extra for it.
比普通套餐贵呢
Really No dummy.
-真的吗 -假的 傻子
Oh forget it.
算了当我没说
I thought this is what you wanted
我还以为你想要这样
us together.
我们单独出来
I did.
本来是想
You did. What changed
本来 你为什么改主意了
It's just different now.
反正现在就是不一样
What's "different" about it
哪里不一样了
Hi. I have you booked for an in room couples' massage.
你好 你们预订了上门的情侣按摩套装
Now's not a good time.
现在不方便
Screw you. I'm getting a massage.
去你的 老娘要做按摩
Fine. But I'm keeping my jeans on.
好吧 但我绝不脱裤子
Great.
很好很好
Look I've been thinking...
我在想啊
we've been making this trip about us
我们一直在争论这趟旅程该谁去
and it should really be about Sheldon.
但其实最该优先考虑的是谢尔顿的想法
I agree.
你说得对
So... maybe he should have some say in who goes with him.
所以在谁陪他去这件事上 应该听听他的意见
Why What've you been telling him
为什么 你给他灌了什么迷汤
Nothing. George.
-没有啊 -乔治
He might've mentioned he was nervous about the flight
他可能提了下 搭飞机让他有点紧张
and how great I handled it when we flew to California so...
又说了我们飞去加州那次 我处理得有多好
Did he mention it or did you mention it
是他提起还是你自己提的
It's tough to say really.
这很难说清啦
You are unbelievable.
你真是绝了
Sheldon what has your father been telling you
谢尔顿 去德国的事 你爸都在你耳边
about Germany What
-吹了什么风 -什么
Come on Mary
别这样 玛丽
don't try to confuse the kid.
别把孩子给搞糊涂了
I'm confused.
我的确没搞懂
It's his choice.
这该由他自己来选
What's my choice
什么该由我自己来选
Who you want to go to Germany with you.
你想让谁陪你去德国
I can't believe you're putting him in the middle.
我们争执 你竟然让他当夹心饼干
I'm not putting him in the middle
我没让他当夹心饼干啊
I'm treating him like the responsible adult that he is.
我把他当作成熟的大人对待
Missy's been sneaking out of the house at night
米希半夜都会偷溜出去
and I'm worried she's going to rob a mall.
我担心她迟早会去打劫商场
I also think she's smoking.
她可能还有偷抽烟
Sneaking out of the house Where did you go Nowhere.
-偷溜出去 你去了哪 -没去哪
What were you doing
你都干了什么
Nothing.
没干什么
Well you went somewhere and did something.
总之你就是偷跑去某个地方 干了某些事
Tonya do you have anything to say
汤妮娅 你有什么要说的吗
No. Why do you believe Sheldon and not me
-没 -你为什么信谢尔顿 不信我
Because he's a Goody Two shoes and you stole my truck
因为他是个乖乖牌 而你却偷开走过我的车
Fine.
好吧我招了
We snuck out but we just walked around.
我们偷溜出家门 但只是到处走走
Sheldon said you were smoking.
谢尔顿说你抽烟了
And we learned it's a disgusting habit.
我们因此懂得了 这是个坏习惯
I know I learned my lesson.
反正我是吸取教训了
That's enough.
够了
Come in.
进来
Mary George thank you for the call.
玛丽 乔治 感谢你们打给我
Tonya apologize to the Coopers.
汤妮娅 向库珀叔叔和阿姨道歉
Sorry.
对不起
Oh you're gonna be.
你的确会后悔
Our trip to the Noah's Ark petting zoo that's off.
我们原定去诺亚方舟儿童爱畜动物园的行程取消了
I'm too old for that anyway.
反正我也瞧不上那么幼稚的地方
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize 14 was too old
真抱歉 我都没想到14岁已经超龄了
to pet two of many kinds of animals.
不适合去摸成双成对的动物们
Come on.
走吧
Your parents are getting a phone call.
我会打电话告诉你爸妈
Great maybe they'll send me to live with my fun uncle.
太好了 这样我就能被送去那个好玩的叔叔家
Jerry is not fun and he's in rehab.
杰瑞才不好玩 而且他进戒毒所了
I hope you don't have any plans for the summer
希望你暑假没什么安排
because you're not leaving the house.
因为你别想踏出家门一步
That's like three months.
整整三个月啊
Oh you want to make it Christmas
你想一直关到圣诞节吗
Whatever.
随便吧
There's nothing to do in this stupid town anyway.
反正在这个鸟不拉屎的破小镇也没什么可干的
Any chance we can both go to Germany
我们有没有可能一起去德国呢
Oh you are holding a lot of tension in here.
你这边的肌肉很紧绷
Huh I wonder why.
真不知道是为什么呢
Do I feel tense Oh I bet I feel tense.
我的肌肉紧绷吗 肯定也紧吧
You are a little tense.
你是有点紧绷
Huh I wonder why.
我也不知道是为什么呢
Have you been drinking enough water
你有摄入足够的水分吗
Because often when...
因为很多时候...
No that ain't it. No.
-不是这个原因 -不
It's my fault for inviting him on a romantic getaway.
都怪我啦 邀请他来这趟浪漫的放风之旅
It is your fault. Oh one sec
确实是你的错 等等
Really get in there.
按到酸痛处了
Oh... yeah.
好爽
Okay where was I
我刚说到哪了
This is what you do you act all into me
你总是这样 装出一副很喜欢我的样子
then you get weird and push me away.
接着又翻脸不认人 把我推开
Okay that's not true.
才不是这样
Yes it is. You sleep with me
就是 你和我上床
then you tell me to date other people.
之后却叫我去跟别人约会
I ask you to marry me you say no.
我向你求婚 你又拒绝
Why is this time gonna be any different
这次为什么会有不同
I I don't know. Maybe I'm ready now.
我不知道 或许我现在准备好了
"Maybe"
"或许"
Yeah.
是啊
Look.
听着
We're getting' along we're a good team with CeeCee...
我们相处和睦 一起把丝丝照顾得很好
Maybe I don't want to risk that on a maybe.
或许我不想为了一句"或许" 冒失去一切的风险
Okay if you don't want to try why did you even come here
如果你不想尝试 那你为什么要来
Well I didn't want to say no and make things weird.
因为我不想拒绝你 导致气氛变僵
Oh well you nailed it.
是吗 现在气氛被你破坏殆尽了
Missy Go away.
-米希 -走开
I know you're angry
我知道你很生气
but I was genuinely worried about you.
但我是真心担心你
I realize we have our differences but...
我知道我们有分歧
I would never be able to forgive myself
但要是你遭遇不测
if anything bad happened to you.
我绝对不会原谅自己
I hate you.
我恨你
I'm gonna give CeeCee a bath.
我去给丝丝洗澡
Do you want to help
你想帮忙吗
Nah I'm good.
不用了
Let me guess...
我猜猜
you've never given a baby a bath either.
你从来没给婴儿洗过澡
It was a different time.
年代不一样嘛
You gonna tell me your husband did all that stuff
难道你老公当时有做这些吗
Not really.
倒也没有
Eh you see Look you got a type.
看见没 你都被同一类型的男人吸引
Well it's not the '50s anymore.
但现在不是五零年代了
I'm gonna give her a bath and you're gonna help.
我去给她洗澡 而你必须帮忙
Fine.
好吧
And afterward you're gonna change her diaper.
洗完澡你还得帮她换尿布
Ah man I miss the '50s.
我真怀念五零年代
What was that Nothing I'm coming.
-你在碎碎念什么 -没有 马上来
Whoa take it easy
轻点
that towel didn't sneak out of the house.
那块毛巾又没偷溜出去
How can you make a joke
你怎么还能开玩笑
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
We were both here and she snuck out.
我俩都在家 她都敢溜出去
What's gonna stop her from running wild
要是只有我们其中一个
if it's just one of us
她岂不是上天
Oh so you're saying neither of us should go to Germany
你意思是我俩都不该去德国吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't want to punish Sheldon but I'm worried about Missy.
我不想惩罚谢尔顿 但我也很担心米希
I am too.
我也一样
But I think you should go.
但我认为你该去
You do I got the summer off.
-你真这么想 -我暑假不用去上班
My full time job can be keeping her in line.
我的专职工作就是看好她
You sure you're up for that
你确定你能搞定吗
Mary I'm a football coach.
玛丽 我可是橄榄球教练
I can handle a 13 year old girl.
我能管好一个13岁小姑娘
Missy snuck out 32 times that summer
那个暑假 米希溜出去32次
and got her belly button pierced.
还打了肚脐环
The poor guy had no idea.
可怜的老父亲毫不知情
All right let's get married.
好 我们结婚吧
What
什么
You think I'm not all in but I am.
你认为我没完全投入这段感情 其实我有
Okay. I am too.
好吧 我也是
Okay.
那好
So we're really doing this
我们真要结婚了吗
Yeah.
是的
What are you doing
你在做什么
I ain't waiting to get home to kiss you.
我才不要等到回家再亲你
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片