Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Checkmate. You lose.
将军 你输了
5 730 year half life of carbon 14
碳14的5730年的半衰期
is used as a geochronometer.
被人们用来当做地质时标
Anything else you'd like to add
你有什么想补充的吗
I read this magazine.
我读了这本杂志
Why won't you compete with me
你为什么不跟我竞争
Because it's fun watching you get upset.
因为看你不爽生气很好玩啊
What's fun about it
那有什么好玩的
Everything.
每一秒都是好戏
I've never been good at sharing.
我从来都不是善于分享的人
I had to share a womb...
但我得分享子宫
...A bedroom...
卧室
Even my train room had Georgie's sweaty weight bench in it.
连我的火车房都得跟小乔治的推举椅分享
Come on George. One more.
小乔治 加油 再一下
Feel the burn big boy.
感受肌肉的燃烧吧 猛男
Feel the burn.
感受它在燃烧
But when it came to academics the spotlight was all mine.
但说到学术 聚光灯只属于我一个人
Sheldon having you here has been a real boon to this university.
谢尔顿 你的加入令本大学蓬荜生辉
I did love basking in its glow.
我好爱沐浴在焦点之中
So we could really use your help
所以我们真的很需要你的帮助
in raising the school's profile even higher.
来让学校的名气更上一层楼
Of course. My intellect is at your service.
没问题 我的智慧愿为您效劳
Excellent.
太棒了
There is another young physics prodigy
我们希望你帮忙我们
we want you to help us recruit.
招揽另一位物理天才进来
Her name is Paige Swanson.
她的名字叫佩吉·斯旺森
Why would you want Paige to come here
你为什么会想要佩吉来我们学校呢
You know her
你认识她吗
Oh I know her.
我可太认识她了
Ah. Wonderful.
太棒了
Just tell her how much you love the school
就拜托你告诉她你有多喜欢我们学校
and convince her to enroll.
然后说服她也来我们这里读书
But you don't need another child prodigy.
但你不需要再有一位神童了吧
You've already got me.
你已经有我啦
And you have been... so great.
你的表现真的是超棒
Just imagine what it'd be like having two of you.
想象一下如果能有两个你该有多好
Well why would you want two of me
你为什么会想要两个我呢
I mean I've heard even one of me is a lot to handle.
光是有一个我 就已经是人称鬼见愁了啊
Well you're not afraid of a little competition are you
你不会是害怕有一点小竞争吧
From Paige Hardly.
跟佩吉吗 没什么好怕的
But I should warn you she can be very difficult.
但我得先警告你 她非常难伺候
Well luckily I've had some practice with that lately.
幸好我近期得到了不少训练
And how do you handle it
你都怎么应对的呢
Usually I uh play to their egos.
通常我会满足他们的骄傲与自大
You know make them feel like the smartest person in the room.
令他们觉得自己是全场最聪明的人
And they fall for that
什么人会中这种招数啊
Well...
这个嘛...
not everyone's as smart as you Sheldon.
毕竟不是人人都跟你一样聪明绝顶嘛 谢尔顿
Okay have a great day. Love you.
好啦 祝你一天顺顺利利 爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
What are you doing
你在干什么
I learned it in baseball.
我打棒球学到的这招
When you don't want the other team to see what you're saying.
当你不想要敌队读你唇时可以用
It's okay to love your mom.
爱自己的妈妈很合情合理吧
At home. Here you get the hand.
在家爱合理 在校不鸟你
Hey Mary.
玛丽
Oh Brenda.
布兰达
Love the haircut.
新发型好好看啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I was always afraid to go short
我一直很怕剪短头发
but I figured I already lost a husband.
但我想 反正老公都跑了
What's a few inches off the top
剪短几寸头发又能如何
Well you look like a new person.
你看起来简直焕然一新呢
I feel like a new person.
我也感到重获新生
I just needed to do something for me.
我就想好好宝贝自己一下
It was either this or get a tattoo on my thigh.
所以要么剪头要么就是大腿上刺青了
I think you made the right choice.
我想你做了正确的选择
Well I guess.
大概吧
I mean who's seeing me naked these days
反正现在还有谁会看我裸体呢
Well I wouldn't know.
这我就不知道了
Hey Mary. What are you doing here
玛丽 你怎么来啦
I don't know. I was just out running errands
没有啦 刚才在外面办事情
and thought maybe I'd make an appointment.
就想着顺道过来跟你预约个时间
Well chair's free now. Come on have a seat.
现在就有空 玛丽 你坐啊
O okay.
好吧
Okay. What can I do for you
好啦 你想我给你怎么剪
Well I guess I'm just looking for a change.
我就是想要做一点改变吧
Uh oh.
糟糕
What's "Uh oh"
"糟糕"是什么意思
Nothing it's just when the women come in looking for a change
没什么啦 只是通常女人走进来说想做改变
it's usually relationship trouble.
通常都是感情出了问题
Well not me. I'm fine.
我才没有 我没问题
Okay but I got a perm and a divorce in the same week
行 不过我当年烫头跟离婚发生在同一周
and I only regret one of them.
而我只对其中一件事有后悔
Maybe this is a bad idea. I should come back.
或许这是个坏主意 我之后再来吧
No no no no. Come on you're already here.
别别别 坐啦 你人都来了
Either way there's nothing wrong in a little change.
无论如何 做点小改变是没有什么错的
Okay. Uh...
好吧
What do you think I should do
那你觉得我该怎么改变呢
Well when you look at yourself in the mirror
当你看向镜中的自己时
who do you see
你看到了谁
I see a mom and... a wife.
我看到了一个母亲... 与妻子
Okay that's the hair you already got.
这就是你现在的发型
Who do you want to see
那你想看到谁呢
Oh um...
这个嘛
Maybe we start with the nails.
或许我们先从做指甲开始吧
That's a great idea. ‭Yeah.
这主意真是太好了
So now I'm supposed to talk Paige into coming to my school.
所以现在我得负责说服佩吉来我们学校
Maybe it'll be nice to have somebody
或许能有个跟你同龄的孩子
your own age to hang out with.
一起玩也不错啊
Sure so the next time someone says
对对对 这样以后人家说
"Hey look what the kid genius did " people will say
"哇 快看那个神童做了什么" 他们会说
"Which one There's so many."
"哪个神童啊 有好多个"
I thought you and that little girl were friends.
我还以为你跟那个小姑娘是朋友呢
Missy's her friend. I'm her rival.
米希是她的朋友 我是她的仇敌
Well I think you're getting worked up about nothing.
我觉得你很可能在杞人忧天
Maybe she won't even decide to come to this school.
她可能都对来你们学校没兴趣
Oh I see where you're going.
我懂你在暗示什么了
I should convince her it's a terrible school.
我应该告诉她这是一所烂学校
That's brilliant.
这招太妙了
That's not where I was going.
我完全没要教你这种招数
Too late I'm already there.
太晚了 我已无师自通
What are you doing
你在做什么
Look at me and tell me what you see.
你看看我 你觉得你看到了谁
What
什么
Did you get a haircut Looks great.
你是不是剪头发了 很好看
No I didn't get a haircut.
没 我没剪头发
'Cause you don't need one. Looking good babe.
因为你不用剪就很美了 宝贝
Lord.
我的天啊
Just tell me what you see when you look at me.
你就说当你看着我时你看到了谁
I don't know what's going on but this feels like a trap.
我不知道怎么了 但感觉这是陷阱题
I went to the salon to get a haircut.
我今天去发廊想剪个头发
Knew it looking foxy.
我就知道 风姿绰约
But I didn't get one because I don't know what I want.
但我没剪 因为我不知道我想剪成什么样
You know who's got good hair Charlene Tilton.
你知道谁的发型好看吗 夏琳·蒂尔顿
Who
谁啊
That little blonde one on Dallas.
电视剧《达拉斯》里的那个金发妞
People make a fuss over Victoria Principal
大家都被维多利亚·普林西帕尔迷住了
but Charlene Tilton...
但夏琳·蒂尔顿...
You're not helping me George.
乔治 你这些话一点帮助都没有
I knew this was a trap.
我就知道有陷阱
I must tell you that Sheldon was very excited
我必须得说 当谢尔顿听说你们
to hear that you might be joining us.
有可能会来时 真的十分兴奋
Well isn't he sweet
他可真是可爱
He's a peach.
人美心善谢尔顿
All right I'm here. Hello hello.
好啦 我到了 你好啊 你好啊
Hello.
你好
Hi Sheldon. I'm so excited for you
你好啊 谢尔顿 今天好兴奋
to show me around campus today.
能有你带我四处参观校园呢
The only reason I'm doing it is because...
我答应这件事的唯一原因是...
He's excited to do it I'm excited he's doing it.
因为他十分期待做这件事 并感到十分兴奋
Are you excited ‭Sure.
-你兴奋吗 -当然
Everyone's excited. Yay.
大家都很兴奋 太棒啦
Come on let's go.
来吧 跟我走
You and me together again.
我们两个又聚在一起啦
It just feels right doesn't it
感觉太对了 你说是吧
There's the cafeteria.
那边是食堂
If you like tuna salad with hair in it.
喜欢含有头发的金枪鱼沙拉就来这里
Over there is the quad. It's a nice place to relax
那边是中庭 可以放松的好地方
if you like getting hit in the head with Frisbees.
喜欢被飞盘砸头就绝对别错过
I know what you're doing. No you don't.
-我知道你在干嘛 -不 你不知道
You have nothing to worry about.
你就放一百个心吧
I don't want to come to this school.
我对来这所学校完全没兴趣
I'm just looking at it to make my mom happy
我会来参观是为了满足我妈
since it's close to home.
毕竟这所离家近
Well that's wonderful news.
那可真是太好了
Besides I've got offers from way better universities.
而且有比这里强多了的大学要我去
What do you mean What's wrong with this school
什么意思 这所学校哪里不好了
It's fine. It's just nowhere near as good
是没什么不好 但也很难比得上
as Harvard or Columbia.
哈佛大学或哥伦比亚大学
It is too.
一样好好吗
If you like a substandard science department
只有在你喜欢二流的科学系
and hair in your tuna.
以及有头发的沙拉这个前提下
Paige had made me look at East Texas Tech in a whole new light.
佩吉让我对东德州理工有了全新的视角
Of course.
真不意外
She said she doesn't even want to come to this university.
她说她压根就不想来这所大学
Well I hope you convinced her otherwise.
那我希望你成功说服她来了
She said she'd rather go to Harvard or Columbia.
她说她更想去哈佛或哥大
T Those are all perfectly fine schools
那些也都是很可以的大学啦
but we have a lot to offer here too.
但是我们这里也有很多优点啊
I told her that but she said I was settling
我也这么告诉她 但她说我将就了
because I want to live close to my mommy.
纯粹是因为想离妈咪近才来这里读
Well that's ridiculous.
一派胡言
That's why I came here to tell on her.
所以我才来跟你告状啊
Well the important thing is you're here and you're happy.
重点是你来了我们学校 而且很开心
I thought I was but why does Paige
我本来也这么以为 但为什么
get to go to a better school than me
佩吉可以去比我更好的学校呢
Hey I know what'll solve your problem.
我知道怎么解决你的问题
Convince Paige to come here.
说服佩吉来这里读就行了
Yeah. Wait.
没错 等等...
Sometimes I think George doesn't even see me.
有时候我觉得乔治眼里根本没有我
And it's not just him.
而且不光是他
My daughter's embarrassed of me
我女儿也羞于在人前爱我
my boys think all I'm good for is food and clean clothes.
我的儿子们觉得我只是厨子与洗衣机
You start feeling like a ghost right
开始感觉自己像透明的鬼魂了吧
Yes.
没错
I get it I'm a mom.
我懂 我也是个母亲
So did that feeling ever go away
所以这种感觉会有散去的一天吗
Yeah.
会啊
I realized I was doing everything for everyone else
我意识到我所做的一切都是在为别人而做
and I didn't have anything left for me.
并没有保留任何一点给自己
So here we are.
所以有了这家店
When I was younger I used to love making my own clothes.
当我还年轻的时候 我好喜欢给自己做衣服
Mm hmm. ‭I always thought I'd do something with that.
我一直以为以后会往这方面发展
Maybe I should get back to it.
或许我该回到这条路
You definitely should.
绝对应该啊
Okay.
好的
Okay. So what are we thinking
好啦 所以我们要来弄个什么发型
Actually I don't think I need a haircut anymore.
其实呢 我觉得我不需要换新发型了
Thank you so much.
真是太谢谢你啦
Oh my pleasure.
不客气呀
I got to start charging by the hour.
我得开始按钟点收费了
What are you doing
你在干嘛
I'm sewing.
缝纫啊
Why
为什么
Because it's a thing I like to do.
因为我喜欢做这事
I ain't never seen you sew.
我从来没见过你缝纫啊
Well you're seeing it now.
现在就见到啦
What you making
你在缝什么
A dress for Missy.
给米希的裙子
Did you lose your job
你是不是失业了
No.
没有
Did Dad lose his job
那是爸爸失业了
It's about me doing something for myself.
重点是做我自己喜欢的事
All right don't get sassy.
好吧 没必要发脾气啊
What's going on in here
这是什么情况
She's making clothes for Missy.
她在给米希做裙子
Uh oh. Did you lose your job
你失业了吗
No.
才没有
She's doing something for her.
她是在做自己喜欢的事
I don't get it either.
我也没搞懂
Ooh maybe I'll transfer to the University of Zurich.
也许我可以转学去瑞士苏黎世大学
I thought you liked your school.
你不是喜欢你的学校吗
I did until Paige ruined it.
本来很喜欢 直到被佩吉毁了
Why do you care what she thinks
你为什么在乎她的想法
I don't.
我不在乎
Sure sounds like you do.
听起来你就是很在乎
I can't help it. She makes me crazy.
我忍不住 她快把我逼疯了
Then stop thinking about her.
那就别再想她啊
I wish I could.
我也希望能不想
Ooh maybe you have a crush on her.
也许你暗恋她哦
That's ridiculous.
怎么可能
I don't know.
这可说不准
I don't.
我没有
You care what she thinks you can't stop talking about her.
你在乎她的想法 老是在说她的事
I don't have a crush on her
我才没有暗恋她
Are you sure
你确定
I don't know
我不知道啦
Okay here we go.
好 来弄清楚
"Is it a crush Take this juicy quiz and find out.
"是暗恋吗" 做这个有料的测试 找出答案
"Do you think about them when they're not around "
"对方不在身边时也会经常想起吗"
Lately yes.
最近是的
"Are you jealous when other people give them attention "
"其他人注意到对方时你会妒忌吗"
I suppose I am.
应该是妒忌的吧
"Do you get nervous when you're around them "
"待在对方身边时会感到紧张吗"
How could I not Last time she punched me in the face.
怎么可能不紧张 上次她一拳揍我脸上
That was so great.
那次真的太精彩了
"Do you talk about them all the time "
"你是不是时常提起对方"
That's a big fat yes.
绝对的
"Do you dream about them "
"你会不会梦见对方"
Oh dear.
天啊
Just last night I had a nightmare that she solved
昨晚我才做了噩梦 梦见她比我更快
the Einstein field equations ahead of me.
解出爱因斯坦场方程
That's five out of five.
五题全中
"You're crushing harder than Zack on Kelly Kapowski."
"你对她的迷恋胜过扎克对凯莉·卡保斯基"
Uh what does that mean
这是什么意思
Trust me that's a big deal.
相信我 这可严重了
My sister had gotten into my head
我姐姐的话在我脑袋里挥之不去
but I needed a more reliable opinion than a magazine that included
但我需要更靠谱的意见 而不是含有
the Hottest Tips for Pouty Lips.
"嘟嘟唇火辣小贴士"内容的杂志
Georgie
小乔治
What
干嘛
Can I ask you a question about girls
我能问你一个关于女生的问题吗
Go ahead but I find them very confusing.
问吧 但我觉得她们非常难捉摸
Missy thinks I have a crush on Paige.
米希认为我暗恋佩吉
Do you
有吗
I don't know but I know that I don't want to.
我不知道 但我知道我不想
Well you don't get to choose.
感情由不得你选择
It's just something you feel.
是发自内心的感受
Did you have a crush on your girlfriend
你以前有暗恋你现在的女朋友吗
Yeah I guess.
应该有吧
How did you know when you did
你怎么知道自己何时喜欢上她的
Well one day she came to school in these soccer shorts
有一天她穿着足球短裤来学校
and that was it.
我就沦陷啦
What happened you played soccer with her
发生了什么 你和她一起踢足球吗
No dummy.
没有 呆子
Then what was the significance of the shorts
那短裤的意义在哪里
I don't think I can help you.
我想我帮不了你
Fine I'll ask Dad.
好吧 那我去问爸爸
Good luck. The only thing he has a crush on is beer.
祝你好运 唯一能让他动心的是啤酒
I wasn't getting the help I needed
我没得到我需要的帮助
so I turned to the smartest resource I knew.
于是我转而求助我认识的最聪明的人
Love is a funny thing.
爱情这玩意很奇妙
They say "The heart wants what the heart wants "
人们说 "爱是心之所向"
but I think it should be
但我觉得应该是
"The limbic system wants what the limbic system wants."
"大脑边缘系统所向"
Finally someone's making sense.
终于有人说得明白了
Well not to brag but when it comes to unrequited love
我不是想自夸啦 但说到单相思
I'm kind of an expert.
我算是专家了
Well when I talk to Paige all she does is drive me crazy.
我和佩吉一说话 她就把我气疯
There's a thin line between affection and aggravation.
喜欢和恼怒就一线之隔
The Roman poet Catullus said
罗马诗人卡图卢斯曾说过
"I hate and I love and I know not why."
"我又恨又爱 但我不知为什么"
I'm not sure what to make of that.
我不确定该作何感想
Perhaps it'd be more useful in Latin.
或许我用拉丁语说会更有用
"Odi et amo..."
"我又恨..."
I just want to know if I have a crush.
我只想知道我是不是动心了
Well does your heart rate elevate
你待在她身边时
when you're in her presence
会不会心跳加速
I suppose.
会吧
Does your stomach flutter
你心里会不会小鹿乱撞
Yes.
Sounds like your limbic system might be doing its thing.
听起来你的大脑边缘系统好像在运作哦
Oh dear.
惨了
That's a lot of fabric.
你买了好多布料啊
Oh it's not just fabric.
不只是布料
I also got pattern books and an accessory kit.
我还买了花色小册子和配饰套组
Can I ask how much that all cost
我能问问买这些花了多少钱吗
Well it's hard to say because in the long run
不好说 因为从长远来看
I'm gonna save us money.
我还会给家里省钱
Well what did it cost in the short run
那从短期看 要多少钱
I don't know a hundred dollars
我不确定 一百美元吧
A hundred dollars What is wrong with you
一百美元 你脑子坏掉了吗
Why would you say that
你为什么要这么说
That is a good question.
这问题问得好
I mean what is wrong with you
你脑子坏掉了吗
Why is it okay when you say it
为什么你说就行
'Cause clearly there's something wrong with you.
因为你很明显脑子是真的坏掉了啊
So you think it's fine that she spent
所以你觉得她花一百买线
a hundred dollars on thread
没问题吗
I think it's fine that she has something that makes her happy.
我觉得她拥有能带给她快乐的东西没问题
What are you looking for
你在找什么
Anybody but you.
除了你这奇葩谁都行
Look I get it.
听着 我懂你
One time Darlene got all into scrapbooking.
达琳一度沉迷做剪贴簿
Overnight our den became her scrapbooking room.
一夜之间我们家就成了她的剪贴簿工作室
What did you do
你怎么处理的
I said "Whatever makes you happy dear "
我说 "只要你快乐怎样都行 老婆"
and made love to her in the scrapbooking room.
然后和她在剪贴簿工作室激烈交缠
Maybe if you had three kids you'd worry more about money.
你要是有三个孩子 就会更操心钱的问题
Oh we can't wait to have babies.
我们等不及造人了
I just love the way their little heads smell.
我好喜欢闻婴儿小脑袋的味道
Does anybody in here want to be my friend
在场有谁想当我的朋友吗
Anybody
有人吗
Look Sheldon you're not gonna convince me to come here.
谢尔顿 你没法说服我来这里的
You're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
I'm afraid we have a bigger problem.
恐怕有比这更严重的问题
What are you talking about
你在说什么啊
I'm a scientist and I have to follow the data
我是科学家 我必须遵循数据
wherever it leads whether I like it or not.
指引的方向 不管我是否喜欢
Get to the point.
说重点吧
It seems I have a crush on you.
我似乎暗恋你
What
什么
I'm as surprised as you are.
我和你一样诧异
But I have all the symptoms according to both Dr. Sturgis
但我的症状完全符合斯特吉斯博士
and the editors of Sassy magazine.
和《时髦》杂志所说的
Uh Sheldon
谢尔顿
I'm really glad that you told me this
我很高兴你告诉我了
'cause... the truth is I feel the same way about you.
因为 说实话 我对你也有同样的感觉
You do
真的吗
I mean I've been trying to hide it
我一直拼命隐藏我的心情
but now I don't have to anymore.
但现在我不用再压抑自己了
This is such a relief.
真是松了一口气
Oh dear. This is new information.
天啊 这是新信息
I had been operating under the assumption
我之前的操作都是基于
that my crush was unrequited.
我只是单相思
Oh it's requited Sheldon. It's very requited.
是双向的 谢尔顿 很双向
What are you doing
你在干什么
We have a crush on each other.
我们两情相悦
So
所以呢
Well now we have to kiss.
现在我们必须亲亲
We do
必须吗
I mean it's where the data has led us.
是数据把我们引向这一步的
I suppose.
我想你说得对
Okay.
好了
Now close your eyes and pucker up.
闭上眼睛 噘嘴
This might tickle.
可能会有点痒
What's happening Are we kissing
怎么回事 我们在亲亲吗
You bet.
当然啦
How was that
感觉如何
I didn't feel anything romantic.
我没感觉到一丝一毫浪漫
Hmm. Me either.
我也没有
I guess it wasn't a crush after all.
那看来这并不是暗恋
I guess not.
估计不是
Hmm. That's a relief.
那我就放心了
It is.
没错
I went to three classes before I figured it out.
我上了三节课才发现真相
Good thing I look spiffy in a mustache.
幸好我留八字胡也很帅气
Oh. Three days in a row.
连续来三天
If you were a man I'd think you was in love with me.
如果你是男的 我都要以为你爱上我啦
Well this time I'm actually gonna get a haircut.
这次我真的要剪头发
I had a little accident.
我出了点小意外
Uh oh what happened
发生什么了
Well I was sewing and got to daydreaming...
我之前边缝衣服边做白日梦
I love it.
我好喜欢
You can make all my clothes from now on.
从现在开始我所有衣服都给你做
I'm a wear this to the prom.
我要穿这件去毕业舞会
I was wrong honey you really are good at this.
之前是我错了 老婆 你真的很厉害
Boy am I dumb.
我真是有眼不识泰山
George
乔治
George Help
乔治 救我
What
怎么了
What's the matter My hair got tangled in the machine.
-出什么事了 -我头发卷进缝纫机里了
So pull it out.
那就拉出来啊
Don't you think I thought of that
你以为我想不到这招吗
Well what do you want me to do
那你要我做什么
All right don't move.
好了 别动
And here we are.
所以我就来了
Okay. Let's get that hat off and see what we're dealing with.
好吧 摘掉帽子让我看看是什么情况
I don't want to. Oh come on.
-我不想摘掉 -勇敢一点
I've been doing this a long time.
我做一行很久了
I promise you I've seen worse.
我保证我见过更灾难的
That's not bad at all.
一点都不难看啊
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片