Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
I heard you're raising money to study in Germany.
我听说你在筹钱去德国学习
Is that true Yes but I'm not having any luck.
-是真的吗 -真的 但我暂时还不走运
Oh your luck's about to change. Here's one week of my pay.
你马上就要转运了 这是我一周的薪水
Wow. Thank you.
天啊 谢谢你
Mm. Whatever it takes to get you on that plane.
说什么也得让你坐上去德国的飞机
Missy's been sneaking out of the house at night
米希半夜都会偷溜出去
and I'm worried she's going to rob a mall.
我担心她迟早会去打劫商场
I also think she's smoking.
她可能还有偷抽烟
I hate you.
我恨你
And please look after Sheldon and I as we travel to Germany.
也请保佑谢尔顿与我俩去德国的旅程平安
"Sheldon and me."
"谢尔顿与我"
God doesn't care about grammar.
主不在乎语法
You're not gonna be on a ten hour flight with God.
与你坐10小时飞机的也不是主
I bet it's gonna feel longer than ten.
我敢打赌感觉绝对远超10小时
And please watch over George and Missy while we're away.
我们不在时 也请照看乔治与米希
And thank You for the blessing
最后谢谢您保佑
of Mandy and Georgie's engagement.
曼蒂与小乔治订婚
Amen. Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
So Moon Pie are you excited about Germany
小饼饼 你期待去德国吗
Thrilled. Or should I say...
太期待了 或者应该说...
For the love of God no more German.
求你别再拽德语词了
Hoch erfroeut.
"好啃肥特"
So uh where's Missy
所以米希人呢
In her room.
在她房里呢
She's mad at me for telling on her.
她在生我告她密的气
And me for grounding her.
也气我禁她足
Don't beat yourself up. You did the right thing.
别气馁 你做了正确的决定
Just give her some time she'll cool off.
给她点时间 她会恢复理智的
Yeah you were pissed at me all the time
就像你整天不爽我
now we're getting married.
现在要跟我结婚了
To be clear no weddings till I get back.
我先说清楚啊 等我回来才可以办婚礼
Oh don't worry I haven't even told my parents yet.
不用担心 我还没跟我爸妈说呢
I'm just waiting 'cause...
我在等时机 因为...
Well you've met my mom.
我妈什么样的人你也懂
Although she's been pretty sweet with CeeCee.
不过她对丝丝的态度倒是非常好
Well some people are better grandmas than moms.
有些人比起当好妈妈 更会当个好外婆
Is that a swipe at me
这是在攻击我吗
Could be a compliment.
也可以是夸奖你啊
Maybe I was saying you improved with...
或许我是在说你百尺竿头更...
Stuff it.
吃你的饭
I think you're a wonderful grandma.
我觉得你是很棒的外婆啊
You can stuff it too.
你也吃你的饭吧
Missy
米希
Look I know you're not speaking to me
我知道你不愿意跟我说话
but I'm going to be out of the country for the summer
但我整个夏季都会在国外
and I think we'd both feel better if we parted ways amicably.
我们和好后再分离 俩人也会好受些吧
We've never been away from each other for this long
我们从没离开过彼此那么长时间
which will be different
这次会很不一样
and I don't like when things are different.
而我不喜欢事情变得不一样
So I suppose what I'm trying to say is...
所以我想跟你说的是...
I'll miss you.
我会想你
Do you really think the back room needs
你真的觉得我们的地下赌场
all these security cameras
需要安装那么多监控吗
Well I wanted a rottweiler you said no.
我想养只罗威纳犬镇场子 你拒绝了
We're not gonna get robbed again.
我们不会再次遭贼啦
How do you know
你怎么知道
I've taken precautions.
我做了一些防范措施
Mandy around
曼蒂在吗
No.
不在
Good I found an engagement ring.
那就好 我选中了一款订婚戒指
Oh let me see it.
快让我看看
Well I I don't have it yet. It's a little expensive.
还不在我手上 有点贵
Oh. Son as a man who's been through a divorce
孩子 身为一个经历过离婚的男人
let me give you some advice. Here we go.
-我给你分享一点经验 -又来了
Do not spend a lot of money on a ring.
别花太多钱在戒指上
But I love her.
但我爱她啊
We all loved them in the beginning.
一开始谁不爱她们呢
Does he have to be here
他一定得在这里吗
What do you want honey
你找我干嘛呢 孩子
Well I was hoping to get an advance on my pay.
我是想跟你预支一点工资
Mm how much you need
你想预支多少钱
Next month and the month after that
下个月 下下个月
and like two weeks after that.
还有之后半个月的工资
Cubic zirconia. Look into it.
苏联钻 去打听打听这玩意
Would you stop
你能闭嘴吗
She'll never know.
她永远不会发现
No I got to get the real thing. It's important.
不要 我想给她真家伙 这很重要
Learn from him.
多跟他学学吧你
What the hell is all this
这他妈是什么鬼
Precautions.
防范措施
When we get there you'll be looking
等到了机场 记得找
for "International departures."
"国际出发"
Ah well thanks for letting me know
真是谢谢你让我学到
that Germany's in a different country.
原来去德国是要走国际航班啊
Is he joking I'd like to believe he's joking.
他在开玩笑吗 我希望他不是真的傻
He's joking Sheldon.
他在开玩笑吐槽 谢尔顿
He's a football coach. I don't know what he knows.
他是个橄榄球教练 我不确定他的知识范围
Should I make her take those off
我该让她摘掉耳机吗
Why She's being quiet.
为什么 她安安静静的啊
I'm not gonna see her for months.
我接下来几个月要看不见她了
Well I got to see her every day. Let me enjoy this.
但我天天都得见到她 让我享受片刻宁静吧
Don't feel bad Mom. She's mad at me not you.
别难过 妈妈 她是在不爽我 不是不爽你
That doesn't make me feel any better.
这并不会让我心里好受好吗
What
干嘛
Mom feels bad that you're ignoring her.
你无视妈妈 妈妈很难过
Good I'm mad at her for making me go to the airport.
很好啊 我也不爽她逼我来送机
Mm. Feel better
好受了没
Okay we got diapers wipes
好的 带了尿布 湿纸巾
change of clothes bottles binkies bibs.
换洗衣物 奶瓶 奶嘴 围兜
And we got your boobs so we're set on food.
也带了你的奶子 她的食物齐了
Okay please don't bring my boobs up
求你别在我父母家时
when we're at my parents' house.
提起我的奶子
Well what if it comes up naturally
那要是刚好说到这话题呢
It won't.
并不会
Okay. Are we forgetting anything
好啦 还有没带的东西吗
Well just this.
就剩这个了
What are you doing
你在干嘛
I know we're already engaged but...
我知道我们已经订婚了 但是...
I wanted you to have this.
我希望你能拥有这个
Oh Georgie it's beautiful.
小乔治 这好漂亮啊
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
Thank you for asking me to marry you.
谢谢你问我要不要跟你结婚
You're welcome.
不客气
And also when we tell people the story
还有 当我们聊起求婚故事时
can we leave that part out
能不能别说这个部分
Why 'Cause a woman proposing to a man is embarrassing
为什么 女人主动问男人很丢人吗
Yeah.
对啊
That's us.
是我们的班机
Are you gonna be okay
你能搞定吧
Don't worry. Have a great trip.
不用担心 旅途愉快
Oh it's a long time.
要去很久呢
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Mm. I'm gonna miss you too.
我也会想你的
Great can we go now
好了好了 能回家了吗
Not before you give me a hug.
等你先给我抱抱才可以
Fine. Oh...
行行行
I'm not gonna miss this attitude but I'll miss you.
我不会想念你这态度 但我会想念你
I'll miss you too.
我也会想念你啦
Say goodbye to your brother.
跟你哥哥说再见
No thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Just as well I don't care much for hugs.
没事啦 我也不喜欢抱抱
Whatever.
随便
Missy.
米希
Fine bye.
好啦 再见
I'll be in the gift shop.
我去礼品店逛逛
Auf Wiedersehen
再见[德语]
It's really coming down out there.
外面雨真的下好大啊
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Oh don't worry.
不用担心啦
I'm sure they fly in much worse.
他们肯定在更差的情况下飞过
What
什么
The rain. It's gonna be okay.
雨天啊 没事啦
Oh Dad told me you might get nervous.
爸爸说过你可能会害怕
There there.
不怕不怕
I was trying to calm you down.
我刚才是在安慰你好吗
Oh I'm not nervous I'm excited.
我不害怕啊 我兴奋到不行
There's a celebrity on the plane.
飞机上有名人呢
Really Who
真的吗 谁啊
Dr. Van Doornewaard.
范·多纳维德博士
Oh. Who is that
那是谁啊
You're kidding right
你在开玩笑对吧
He's the Dmitri Mendeleev of physics.
他相当于物理学界的德米特里·门捷列夫
And he is...
那这位是...
Dmitri Mendeleev Oh he is to chemistry
德米特里·门捷列夫吗 他在化学界就如
what Pierre Simon Laplace is to...
皮埃尔-西蒙·拉普拉斯之于...
Got it. He's a famous science guy.
懂了 他是出名的科学家
Look at him sitting in coach like a regular joe.
看看他 像普通人一样坐经济舱
I'm going to go introduce myself.
我要过去跟他自我介绍
Uh the seat belt sign is on.
安全带指示灯亮着呢
I think we're getting ready to take off.
我们应该是要准备起飞了
It's okay. He's not going anywhere.
不用担心 他又跑不掉
Ooh I'm going to have him autograph my vomit bag.
我要让他给我签名在这个呕吐袋上
I hope I don't have to use it first.
希望我不会在那之前就用掉
Boy.
天啊
Really coming down.
真的好大雨啊
Hello
有人在吗
What
干嘛
What's going on with you
你到底怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Missy.
米希
Like you never messed up when you were my age
你在我这年纪的时候难道就没惹过事
Oh I messed up plenty.
我犯过很多错啊
Luckily the Army straightened me out.
但后来去参军把我给纠正过来了
Maybe you should ship me off to the Army.
那要不你送我去参军吧
I'm sure that'll make everyone happy.
我肯定这样大家都会很高兴
You know that's not a bad idea. What
-这主意还挺不错的其实 -什么
Tomorrow morning you're up at 06 00.
明天早上 你零六零零准时起床
Why
为什么
Yard work cleaning the gutters
整理家里草坪 清理排水沟
then you gonna help me put bars on your bedroom window.
然后帮忙我一起给你房间窗户安装铁栏杆
You can't make me do all that.
你不能逼我做这些
Hmm. Cute how you think that.
真是好傻好天真
Why are you trying to ruin my life
你为什么要毁了我的生活
That's "Why are you trying to ruin my life sir."
是"您为什么要毁了我的生活 长官"
One question. Yes
-我有个问题 -什么
What's 0600
零六零零是什么
Hey. Pastor Jeff.
杰夫牧师
What you doing up there
你在忙什么呢
Oh I was installing security cameras.
我在安装安全摄像头
You know you can't be too safe.
小心驶得万年船嘛
People rob laundromats
自助洗衣店都有人抢吗
Yeah. All the time.
对啊 常常发生呢
I I got to go grab something.
我得去拿点东西
So help yourself to a washer and...
洗衣机你自便啊
peace be upon you.
愿你平安
And you as well.
你也平安
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Pastor Jeff is out there.
杰夫牧师在店里
So So
-所以呢 -还所以呢
He wanted to shut down the video store.
他连影带出租店都想让你关门
What do you think he's gonna do
你觉得他要是发现这里
when he finds out about all this
他会想干什么
He's not gonna find out unless you start acting all weird.
你只要不奇奇怪怪 他就不会发现
Did you already start acting all weird
你是不是已经举止奇奇怪怪了
Nah.
才没有
Yeah.
I'll handle it.
我来解决
Well what a nice surprise.
哎哟哟 稀客啊
Hey there Connie.
你好啊 康妮
Were you in that storage closet all this time
你刚才一直在储物间里待着吗
Yes I was.
是啊
That's not weird.
这又不奇怪
Well that is a beaut.
真是好看啊
Yeah. He did good.
是 他表现不错
So when's the big day
大喜日子定在哪天
Jim back off. It's her wedding.
吉姆 别多嘴 这是她的婚礼
Thank you Mom.
谢谢妈妈
Sorry. Just don't do it in June.
抱歉 总之别安排在六月
Got a big tire expo in June.
六月有大型轮胎展会
Oh don't worry we got to wait for my mom and brother
别担心 我们得等我妈和我弟
to get back from Germany.
从德国回来再办
And we're kind of thinking something small
我们不想搞得太隆重
probably just down at the courthouse.
可能就在法院登记处意思意思
Well I think that sounds great.
那听起来很棒
So you guys are okay that it's not gonna be a big to do
你们不介意我们一切从简吗
and you can't invite all your friends
这样你们就不能邀请一堆好友来了
More than okay.
求之不得呢
Oh great. She was all worried
太好了 她本来还担心
you weren't gonna be okay with it.
你们不接受
Well I am.
我没意见啊
So we're all happy.
所以我们都很满意
I'm happy.
我很满意
What do you mean "More than okay"
你说"求之不得"是什么意思
No I don't I don't think she meant nothing.
她应该没什么特别的意思
Just that I agree with you under the circumstances
就是我赞同你啊 在这种情况下
smaller is better.
从简更好
What circumstances
什么情况
These cute little circumstances right here.
这位可爱的小"情况"
So you're embarrassed
你觉得丢人是吗
for your friends to see
被你朋友看见
we're getting married and we already have a baby.
我们结婚前就生了孩子
Of course not.
当然不是了
They know you have a baby.
他们知道你们有孩子
They just may be under the impression
只是可能以为
that you're already married.
你们早就结婚了
Let's get back to something
还是聊一些
we can all agree on.
大家有共识的事吧
That ring. That's a darn fine ring.
这枚戒指 很高级很闪耀吧
Darn fine. Isn't it
美轮美奂 对不对呀
Okay.
好吧
Don't bother them they're busy.
别麻烦空乘 他们很忙的
They're flight attendants I'm on a flight
他们是空中服务员 此时我在空中
and I need attending.
并且需要服务
Can I help you Yes when is the seat belt sign
-请问有什么事 -安全带指示灯
going to turn off
何时才会关掉
As soon as the captain thinks it's safe
等机长认为乘客可以
to move about the cabin.
在机舱内安全行走的时候
But you're moving about the cabin.
但你就正在机舱内行走啊
Because you pushed the button.
因为您按了服务灯啊
We're sorry to bother you.
很抱歉麻烦你了
Is there anything else
还有其他事吗
Yes could you please tell the man in 44E
有 麻烦你帮我转告44E那位男乘客
that I'm a huge fan of his mirror symmetry theory
我非常崇拜他的镜面对称理论
And he also may want to consider applying it
他也许可以考虑下
to enumerative geometry. There's nothing else.
-将之应用到枚举几何上 -没别的事了
Okay.
那好
I know that you're excited
我知道你很激动
but when that seat belt sign does go off
但等安全带指示灯关掉后
you need to be respectful.
你得尊重别人
That man may not want to meet you...
那位先生或许并不想和你见面...
Gin and tonic.
金汤力酒
Oh I don't really...
其实我不...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on. You don't have to go.
别这样 你们不用赶着走
Oh yes we do.
当然得走啊
'Cause we have a big embarrassing wedding to plan.
毕竟我们还有场丢人的盛大婚礼要筹办
So now you're doing this just to spite me
所以你现在这样做单纯是为了气我
No that's not what we're doing.
不是的 我们没要这么搞
That's not what we're doing right
我们没要这么搞对吧
We're gonna have a big wedding and we're gonna show
我们要举办盛大的婚礼
everybody in this town that we love each other
让全镇都知道我们相爱
and we don't care who knows it.
并且不在乎谁知道
So that is what we're doing.
所以我们是要搞这招
Okay look I think you both just need to calm down.
你俩都先冷静一点
Yep. Knew it when I said it.
我一张嘴就知道说错话了
Let's go.
我们走吧
I don't think we should drive in this.
这种天气我们不应该开车
It's just a little rain.
只是毛毛细雨而已
Amanda you're acting like a child.
阿曼达 你这是在耍小孩子脾气
See you at the wedding.
婚礼上见
Could someone please get me a towel
谁能帮我拿块毛巾
Okay e everybody get away from the window. Come on.
各位都离玻璃窗远一点
Is there some place we can shelter
有没有能躲雨的地方
Should we move everybody somewhere else
我们要不要把大伙转移到别的地方
I thought you didn't want to put you know who somewhere else.
你不是不想把某人转移到那里吗
Okay everybody follow me.
各位跟我来
Come on.
快点
Are we all gonna fit in there
我们所有人都进去挤得下吗
Maybe God will provide a miracle.
也许上帝会创造奇迹
What is all this
这都是什么
A miracle.
奇迹
The National Weather Service
国家气象局发布警告
has issued a tornado warning for the following counties
以下县市将遭遇龙卷风
Polk Trinity Angelina Nacogdoches.
波尔克 三一 安杰利纳 纳卡多奇斯
Dad I'm scared.
爸爸 我好害怕
It's okay we're almost home.
没事的 我们快到家了
Keep an eye out for funnel clouds.
留意看有没有漏斗云
What happens if I see one
如果看见了会怎样
Well we get out of the car and we lay down low
那我们就得下车 伏低身子
till it passes over us.
等龙卷风越过我们
Get out of the car
下车
Car can get picked up.
有时车会被卷上天
It's safer on the ground.
在地上更安全
Okay.
Dad we need to get out of the car.
爸爸 我们得下车了
The National Weather Service...
国家气象局...
Now do you think we're ever going
你认为人类是否有一天
to discover the equivalence of heterotic
能发现杂化弦理论
and supergravity string theories
和超引力弦理论的等价性
You betcha.
当然
That would turn the theory of quantum gravity upside down.
那会使得量子引力理论天翻地覆
Will anybody know
会有人知道吗
Was that a joke Yes.
-你是在说笑吗 -是的
Would you like to switch seats with me
你想跟我换座位吗
Oh no I wouldn't want to put you out.
我不好意思给你添麻烦
I'm spending the summer at the University of Heidelberg
我这暑假要在海德堡大学
studying superstrings.
学习超弦
Wonderful. I'm actually a visiting professor there.
太棒了 其实我是那里的客座教授
Then I guess I'll be visiting a professor there.
那看来到时候我要去成为某位教授的座上宾了
Very good.
这谐音哏很妙啊
Get it
你听懂了吗
CeeCee okay
丝丝还好吗
Seems like she's liking it in here.
她好像很喜欢这里
Well takes after me.
这点随我
It's my favorite room in the house.
这是整栋房子里我最喜欢的房间
Just so you know we're not paying for a big wedding.
告诉你们一声 我们不会为豪华婚礼埋单的
Really We might all die
你不是吧 我们可能会死
and this is what you want to talk about
你却只想聊这个话题
You've always been so dramatic.
你说话总是如此夸张
Okay just so you know we don't need your money.
告诉你一声 我们不需要你们的钱
We're gonna pay for the wedding ourselves.
婚礼的费用我们自己出
Uh actually...
其实吧...
I thought you said you were saving up.
你不是说我们有存钱吗
I was.
本来是存了一笔
Now it's on your finger.
现在都到你无名指上了
How much did you pay for this
你花多少钱买的
All that matters is that you're happy.
最重要的是你开心
How much Georgie
多少钱 小乔治
Yeah I'm a little curious.
我也有点好奇
What
什么
Now I'm real curious.
现在我是好奇得不得了
They're not having a big wedding.
他们不可能办盛大婚礼了
Do you see it Keep your head down
-你看见龙卷风了吗 -头别抬起来
I can't believe you're running a gambling room.
你居然经营地下赌场
Well it's keeping us safe right now
可现在就是赌场在保着我们的命
so maybe the Lord works in mysterious ways.
也许上帝以神秘的方式行事
Ooh that's good.
说得好
Or maybe He sent that storm so I could save all these souls.
或者祂是故意带来这场风暴 为了让我拯救这些灵魂
Ooh that's good too.
这句也很绝妙
Well if you're gonna save our souls
你拯救我们灵魂的前提是
we're gonna have to survive.
我们先活下来
How about you put in a word with your boss
你能不能跟你老板说点好话
Right. Everyone hold hands.
各位 把手牵起来
Dear Lord please keep us safe.
亲爱的主 请保佑我们平安
And not just those of us huddled here
不仅是挤在这一屋檐下的我们
in this establishment but all our loved ones
还有我们深爱的人们
wherever they may be.
无论他们身在何处
Our family and friends.
我们的家人和好友
Please forgive us our mistakes and our sins
请原谅我们的过错与罪过
and let us come through this stronger
让我们安然度过艰难时光
and closer together in our faith.
信仰将使我们变得更坚强与紧密
Amen.
阿门
It's getting quieter.
声音变小了
It's moving away.
龙卷风离开了
You sure
你确定吗
Yeah look. Look.
你看
Rain's letting up.
雨也变小了
Yeah.
是啊
We're okay.
我们没事
Hey hey hey. It's over.
没事 结束了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry for everything.
为我做过的所有错事 对不起
I've been awful. I don't even know why.
我之前坏透了 我都不知道为什么
I really do love you and Mom
我真的很爱你和妈妈
and I don't actually hate Sheldon.
我也不是真的讨厌谢尔顿
I'll be better. I promise.
我会改正的 我保证
I know you will.
我知道你会
I love you too.
我也爱你
Where's the car
我们的车呢
Glad we got out
幸好我们下车了吧
Mary's house looked okay.
玛丽的房子好像没事
Boy that was a big one.
这龙卷风太猛了
Oh Connie I'm so sorry.
康妮 这真的太糟了
Oh... Oh my God.
天啊
No one was in there. That's the important thing.
屋里没人 这是不幸中的万幸
Mandy and the baby could've been home.
曼蒂和宝宝本来很有可能在家的
But they weren't.
但她们不在
I mean it's just stuff right
都是些身外物罢了
And money.
还有钱
Oh no. All my money.
糟了 我的全副身家
Oh Calm down. That...
镇定一点
Don't tell me to calm down Help me pick it up.
别叫我镇定 快帮我捡钱
All right all right.
好好好
No one's answering at your meemaw's house either.
你姥姥家也没人接电话
Starting to get a little worried.
我开始担心了
Hey look at this.
你们瞧
Me as a baby. It ain't even cracked.
我婴儿时期的照片 一点都没破
That's great Georgie.
太好了 小乔治
You know you're welcome
欢迎你来我们家住
to stay with us long as you need.
随你住多久都行
Thank you. And don't worry
-谢谢你 -别担心
I'm not sticking my granddaughter in the garage.
我不会让我孙女去睡车库的
You can have Sheldon's room. Just don't tell Sheldon.
你可以睡在谢尔顿房间 别告诉谢尔顿就行
Or touch anything.
也别乱碰他的东西
And Connie
康妮
obviously you're welcome too.
当然了 也欢迎你来住
Obviously.
当然了
But I'm sure that Dale was about to offer.
不过戴尔应该马上会邀请我去他家
I was gonna. I'm just taking a break.
我是打算开口的 只是先坐下歇一会
So if we find any jewelry
如果找到珠宝首饰
is it like a finders keepers situation
是不是谁捡到归谁啊
No.
想得美
Here.
给你
Connie I am so sorry.
康妮 这真是太不幸了
Thank you.
谢谢关心
I want you to know I'm not gonna do anything
我想说 今天看到的事
about what I saw today.
我绝不会说出去
You've been through enough.
你已经够痛苦了
It's been quite a day.
今天的确不好过
Why don't I give you a hand here
不如我也一起帮忙吧
Anything special you're looking for
你有什么特别要找的东西吗
A box of Raisin Bran.
一盒葡萄干小麦片
Well okay.
好的
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片