Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
I waited at school for an hour and had to walk home.
我在学校等了你一个小时 最后还得走路回家
No one even called.
你们连一通电话都没有
Mandy went into labor.
曼蒂破水了
I had to go to the hospital.
我得赶去医院
She had the baby and no one told me
她生了孩子都没人告诉我吗
And what exactly is it that's wrong with your bed
你自己的床到底有什么问题
My husband's in it.
我老公睡在上面
So you're just gonna keep sleeping here
你打算一直在我这蹭睡
instead of dealing with it
不去解决矛盾吗
I'm helping with the baby.
我要帮忙带娃啊
She'll still be crying tomorrow. Go home.
她明天还是会哭的 给我回家去
Ten dollars on pump two.
二号加十块钱油
You got it.
好的
Hi uh ten dollars on pump uh... whichever that one is.
你看那个是几号吧 加十块钱...
Ain't you young to be driving
你感觉还没到能开车的年纪啊
Oh I'm just pumping gas for my dad.
我只是帮我爸加油
He's in the bathroom. Might be a while.
他去上厕所了 可能还得上一会儿
Been there.
我懂
I'm on pump number three.
我是三号油枪
You
你呢
Two.
二号
Nice.
牛逼
Hello
你好
Hey it's Missy.
我是米希
I stole my dad's truck
我偷开走了我爸的车
I'm running away. Want to come
我逃家了 你想一起吗
You're running away Sounds dangerous.
你逃家了吗 感觉好危险啊
Well my dad taught me how to drive and...
我爸教过我怎么开车啦 所以...
I'm messing with you. Come and get me.
我闹你呢 快来接我
Why didn't we do this years ago
我们为什么不早几年就这么干
My feet wouldn't reach the pedals.
早几年的话我的脚够不到油门刹车
Dad wake up. There's a problem.
爸 起床 出事了
What What's wrong
什么 什么事
It's Saturday morning and no one's cooking bacon.
现在是周六早晨 没有人煎培根
Oh. So go cook bacon.
那你自己去煎啊
But Mom cooks bacon.
但培根一直都是妈妈煎的
Well she's at your meemaw's.
她在你姥姥家
Which is why I'm waking you up.
所以我才来叫你起床啊
Sheldon you're a very intelligent little boy
谢尔顿 你是个很聪明的小伙
I'm sure you can handle bacon.
我很确定你能搞定培根
I'll wake up Missy.
我去叫米希起床
No wait...
别 你等等
She's mad at the world right now.
她现在怒火都要烧尽九重天了
Just leave her alone.
别去烦她了
Then I'll call Mom.
那我打给妈妈
Okay...
行行行
I'll make your stupid bacon happy
我起来煎你的傻逼培根 高兴了吧
I've been better.
一般高兴吧
This is the best day of my life.
这真是我一生最棒的一天了
First time running away
第一次逃家吗
Pretty much.
算是吧
Think your parents know you're gone
你觉得你家人发现你逃家了吗
They barely know when I'm there.
他们甚至很常没发现我在家好吗
Missy there's breakfast. We saved you a little.
米希 做了早饭 我们留了一些给你
What about somewhere with a beach like California
去个有海滩的地方吧 比如加州
We've already driven five hours east
我们已经往东开了五小时
so we might want to keep heading that way.
我们还是继续往东走吧
East. You really are smart.
东 你真的是聪明人耶
I get there was a lot of yelling last night.
我知道我们昨晚有点不欢而散
Just want you to know I'm here when you're ready to talk.
但我想告诉你 你要是想聊 我随时都在
I mean if you want a beach
如果你想去海边
then Florida's in the right direction.
那佛罗里达就在那个方向
Oh and it's almost spring break.
而且快到春假狂欢季了
Like MTV Spring Break
就像电视上的春假狂欢节目吗
If you expect me to apologize you can sit in there forever.
但如果你是想要我道歉 那你就慢慢在里面等
Great. Then we're going to Florida.
很好 那我们就去佛罗里达
Let's pay and get out of here.
那我们付钱出发吧
Or...
又或者...
let's not pay and get out of here.
不付钱 直接出发
Fine ignore me. I'm eating your bacon.
行 你就接着不理我 我把你的培根吃了
Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God.
天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊
You know there's a more spatially efficient way
你知道有更高效运用空间的
to do that. It's good enough.
-摆放方式吧 -差不多就行了
Is that what you tell your football players
你也这么对你的球员说吗
I make them run laps. That what you want
我会罚他们跑圈 你也想跑吗
You're funny. I like our weekends together.
你可真会说笑 我喜欢我们的周末时光
I didn't see your truck.
我没看到你的车
I just came to grab a few things.
以为你不在就回来拿点东西
Yeah. It's fine.
没事 拿呗
Hi Shelly. How you doing baby
你好啊 谢利 你怎么样啊 宝贝
I'm all right although the dishwasher looks like
我很好啊 尽管洗碗机看起来像是
it was loaded by Gustaf Dalen.
古斯塔夫·达连摆的一样
He won a Nobel Prize in physics. And was blind.
他得到过诺贝尔物理学奖 他是个盲人
What do you mean you didn't see my truck outside
你说没看到我车停在外面是什么意思
It's not out front.
不在前院啊
Yes it is.
我停在那里了啊
I was just out there.
我刚刚才看着走进来
The hell's my truck
我的车呢
It's a '86 Ford F 250.
是一辆86年款的福特F-250
And you didn't hear anything No.
-你没听到任何动静吗 -没有
What about you ma'am
那你呢 夫人
Well um actually...
其实呢...
Oh she hasn't slept here in days.
她好多天没回来睡了
She's just getting her things.
她就是回来拿点东西而已
I was taking care of the baby.
我是在照顾宝宝
We have a new grandbaby.
我们最近刚有了孙女
You mentioned you had a daughter.
你们说你们有个女儿
Any chance she saw something
她有可能会看到什么吗
I doubt it.
应该不会
She didn't even come out of her room.
她连房门都不出呢
You haven't seen her at all
你都没看到她吗
No. She's mad at me.
没 她在不爽我
Mind if we ask her
不介意我去问问她吧
Missy.
米希
Open up.
开门
Missy
米希
Son of a bitch.
我了个操
Huh your truck's gone and she's gone
你的车不见了 她人也没了吗
What are the odds of that
祸不单行 这可真是巧啊
She took my truck Sheldon.
她开了我的车跑了 谢尔顿
Oh more chaos. Got it.
更糟的情况 懂了
We are breaking so many laws right now.
我们犯了好多法啊
I feel like Thelma & Louise.
感觉我们就像《末路狂花》的女主角们
知名电影 讲两个女人阴错阳差犯罪后 亡命天涯的故事
Me too.
我也这么觉得
Have you seen that movie
你看过那部电影吗
No.
没有
Me neither.
我也没有
How could you not know she was missing
你怎么会连她丢了都没发现
I thought she was giving me the silent treatment.
我还以为她是在闹脾气故意不回我呢
You know teenage girls.
你理解吧 少女常见行为
I don't.
Moody moody moody.
阴晴不定 脾气难猜 说变就变
Sheldon. When was the last time you saw your daughter
-谢尔顿你住嘴 -你们上一次见到女儿是什么时候
Uh well...
这个嘛...
Hard to say. We just... Lot going on.
说不准 发生太多事情了
Well at 6 15 she made a plate of food
昨晚6点15她做了饭
and took it to her room
然后把饭拿进房间里吃了
which I said "is how you attract ants "
当时我对她说"你这样会招蚂蚁"
and she said to mind my own business
她让我少管别人的事
and I said it is my business
我说这事是我的事
because her bedroom shares a wall with mine...
因为她的房间和我的就一墙之隔...
6 15 got it. No one saw her after that
6点15 好的 在那之后还有人看到她吗
Well at 7 22 she had to use the restroom
7点22的时候她出来想用卫生间
but she had to wait because my dad was in there.
但我爸爸当时在里面所以她得等
Probably due to all the beers.
应该是因为喝了很多啤酒
Thank you. Happy to help.
-真谢谢你啊 -客气客气
And then at 7 45 she tried the bathroom again
7点45的时候她又尝试看看厕所有没有人
and luckily by then my father had...
还好这次我爸爸已经...
Sheldon when was the last time you saw her
谢尔顿 直说你最后一次看到她是什么时间
Well at 9 15 I brought her a can of Raid for the ants
是晚上9点15 我给她拿了罐杀虫剂以防有蚂蚁
and she told me to go to hell which is rude.
她叫我去死吧 非常没礼貌
And then at 11 06 I tried to communicate with her
然后11点06时我尝试用无线电跟她说话
via walkie talkie to no response.
但她当时没有回我
I can't believe she would do this.
我真不敢相信她会这样
How does she even know how to drive
她怎么会开车啊
All right now take your foot off the brake
把脚从刹车上移开
gently put it on the...
轻轻踩在...
I bet your mother taught her.
肯定是你妈妈教她的
She could be lost she could be in an accident
她有可能开迷路了 也可能发生意外
she could be in a ditch by the side of the road somewhere.
甚至是开进哪里路边的沟里了
So I wake in the morning
我在早上起床
What's up 4 Non Blondes
And I step outside
我走到屋外
And I take a deep breath
我深吸一口气
And I get real high... There's a cop.
- 大口呼出痛快 -有警察
Be cool. Be cool.
装没事 自然点
And I say Hey ey ey.
然后我喊 嘿
Okay well if you hear anything
如果你有听到什么消息
please give me a call.
麻烦给我打个电话
Thank you.
谢谢
Nothing.
没消息
Any word
有消息吗
No. None of her friends have heard from her.
没有 她没有联络过她那些朋友
The police are looking for my truck but still no sign.
警察们也在找我的车了 但还没有消息
I can't believe that girl.
真不敢相信这姑娘这么干
Did she even think about how worried we'd all be
她就没想过我们会有多担心吗
Wow you became a dad fast.
你转变成一个爸爸的速度可真快
Well it just kicks in.
自然而然就变了
I don't know who else to call.
我不知道该打给谁了
What about Paige
佩吉呢
Are they still in touch
她们还有在联系吗
They saw each other a few weeks ago.
她们几周前有见过面
Although Paige was quite inebriated.
不过佩吉当时喝得还挺茫的
What It means drunk.
-什么 -就是喝醉了
We know what it means.
我们知道那词是什么意思
And Paige has run away from home before.
而且佩吉也有过逃家的记录
If I was going on the lam that's certainly who I'd contact.
如果是我要落跑 我绝对会联络她
"Lam." what a fun word.
"落跑" 这词真有趣
I'm glad I got the chance to use it.
真庆幸我居然有机会用到这个词
Lam. Hi. Linda
-落跑 -你好 琳达
this is Mary Cooper.
我是玛丽·库珀
Um I'm sorry to call out of the blue
很抱歉突然打来麻烦你
but is Missy there with Paige
但米希有跟佩吉在你那边吗
No. Why What's going on
没有啊 怎么了 发生什么事了
Missy has run away and we thought...
米希逃家了 我们就想...
That my daughter would have something
我女儿可能会跟这件事
to do with it Oh no I'm not accusing her.
-有关系吗 -不 我不是想指责她
No that's exactly something she would do.
不是 这种事绝对跟她会有关
Hold on.
你等等
Paige.
佩吉
I'm thinking she might be with Paige.
我觉得她有可能跟佩吉在一起
Paige
佩吉
Damn it.
Hey can I drive
可以让我也试试看开车吗
Better not.
还是别了吧
My dad'll be pretty mad if something happens to his truck.
如果这辆车发生了什么事 我爸应该会很火大
Like what if somebody stole it
什么事 比如被人偷开走吗
Oh my God I'm a criminal.
天啊 我是个罪犯
Yeah. It's pretty cool right
对啊 这还蛮酷的吧
I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
我这下死定了
Only if you go back.
回去才会死定了
I guess you're right.
你这么说好像也对
I mean don't worry.
别担心啦
When we get to Daytona everything's gonna be great.
等我们到代托纳海滩 一切烦恼都会烟消云散
Think so
你这么觉得吗
Yeah.
对啊
Hey maybe we should change our names. Really
-或许我们该换掉我们的名字 -真的吗
And I hate my name.
我超讨厌我的名字
Paige. What am I a congressional aide
佩吉 什么啊 感觉像个国会助理的名字
Yeah totally.
对啊对啊
So what name are you gonna pick
那你想改什么名字
I'm thinking Ginger.
我在考虑金吉儿
That is so good.
这名字太棒了吧
Ginger's not a boring scientist.
金吉儿不像个无聊的科学家
Ginger's fun. She's alive.
金吉儿很有趣 很有生命力
I'm gonna pick Susan.
那我要选苏珊
No Suzie. Much cuter.
不 苏西 这样比较可爱
Ginger and Suzie. Ginger and Suzie.
-金吉儿与苏西 -金吉儿与苏西
Wait is it too late to change my name to Brandi
等等 我现在想换成布兰蒂是不是晚了
Too late. Come on Ginger.
-太晚了 -别这样嘛 金吉儿
I can't believe the last thing we did was yell at her.
真不敢相信我们最后对她做的事就是吼她
Now don't go blaming yourself.
别太责怪自己了
Uh I was blaming both of us.
我是怪我们俩
So we weren't supposed to punish her
难道我们不该惩罚她吗
Kids do stupid stuff parents yell at them.
小孩干蠢事 就是会被爸妈责骂啊
Yeah y'all did it to me
没错 我也是被打骂过来的
I'm gonna do it to my kid.
我以后也会这样严厉"要求"我的小孩
Calm down Daddy.
别急着报复 新手爸爸
I know y'all are worried but this ain't helping.
我知道你们很担心 但这样也无济于事
She snuck out and stole my truck.
她偷溜出家门 把我的车开走
I mean how is this our fault
这怎么是我们的错呢
Well maybe she was right.
也许她说的话没错
She does get ignored around here.
她确实在家里被忽视了
I liked being ignored.
我倒喜欢被忽视
Let me get away with all kinds of stuff.
这样我干坏事就不会被发现了
Please stop helping.
拜托你别再帮倒忙了
We need to get the police back on the phone.
赶紧再联系警察
I know how to find them.
我知道怎么能找到她们了
Really How
真的吗 怎么做
Right well based on the time they've been gone
根据她们出走的时间
and the average speed limit
和平均车速推算
I've calculated that this circle
我已经计算出她们最远
is the maximum distance they could have traveled.
只能开到这个圈圈范围内
And what are the pins I'm glad you asked.
-这些标记代表什么 -就等你问呢
To help narrow down the search I've identified
帮我们缩小搜索范围 我已经找出
points of interest to teenage girls.
十几岁少女爱去的地方
The big four malls beauty salons
俗称四大金刚 商场 美容院
horse stables and roller rinks.
马厩和溜冰场
And what are the blue pins
那蓝色的标记又代表什么
Those are places that I'm interested in
蓝色是我个人感兴趣的地方
that we can swing by after we find them.
等找到她们之后我们可以顺路去逛逛
For example Peaster Texas...
比如德州的彼斯特市...
No one cares.
没人想知道
Peaster Texas birthplace of Robert E. Howard
德州的彼斯特市 是作家罗伯特·霍华德的出生地
regarded to be the father of the sword and sorcery subgenre.
他被视作"剑与魔法派"奇幻文学的创始人
Sheldon this isn't about you.
谢尔顿 这事跟你没关系
But it's a good start.
不过这是个好开始
Why don't you go narrow that down even more
你再去发挥聪明才智 把范围缩得更小一点好吗
I'll check in Missy's room for clues.
我去米希房间找找线索
If she took her roller skates this case is closed.
如果她带走了溜冰鞋 那我们就破案了
Think your parents are freaking out
你觉得你爸妈是不是担心得要死
Probably having a party.
估计正在开派对庆祝呢
And then Sheldon will complain about them having a party
然后谢尔顿会抱怨他们开派对
and they'll stop because he gets everything he wants.
他们就会停下来 因为他总能为所欲为
I know. Try being the golden child.
我懂 你试试当金童
Everybody's always expecting big things from you
所有人时刻期望着你能干大事
'cause you're a genius.
就因为你是个天才
What do you want to do
你想做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Something simple easy.
简单轻松的事吧
You know I heard there's a place in Florida
我听说佛罗里达州有一种职业
where you can get a job as a mermaid.
是扮成美人鱼
Really Really.
-真的吗 -千真万确
Don't get mad at me but you are a genius.
我说实话你别生气 但你确实是天才
Just don't tell the other mermaids.
千万别告诉其他美人鱼哦
Oh crap.
糟了
Well how fast are you going
你是不是超速了
I'm not going too fast. Maybe I'm going too slow.
我开得不快啊 是不是开得太慢了
Should I speed up
我要不要加速啊
Don't speed up. What are you doing
别加速啊 你在干什么
I don't know.
我不知道啊
Just... maybe it's not for us.
可能不是冲我们来的
Pull over and let him pass.
你靠边停下 让他过去
What do we do
怎么办
We need to get our stories straight.
我们得把故事编好
We're cousins you're 16 you forgot your license at home
我们是表姐妹 你16岁 驾照落在家里了
and we're on our way to the hospital to visit our grandma.
我们正赶去医院探望奶奶
Okay.
我记好了
I'm only 13 I stole my dad's truck
我只有13岁 我偷开我爸的车
and we didn't pay for breakfast at the diner.
我们刚才在餐馆吃早餐也没给钱
We just left.
吃完霸王餐就跑了
Okay. And who's this
好吧 那这位是谁
My cousin Ginger.
我表姐 金吉儿
Is anyone hungry I can make sandwiches.
有人肚子饿了吗 我可以做点三明治
No thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Not hungry. I could eat.
-不饿 -我可以吃点
Then make yourself a sandwich.
那你自己去弄个三明治
Maybe you should. Are you cranky
或许你才应该吃两口 你是不是饿了在闹脾气
Okay I figured it out.
我搞明白了
Based off the pictures
根据她从我的杂志
she's ripped out of magazines
撕下来的页面推断
she's a big fan of actor Luke Perry.
她是演员卢克·派瑞的狂热影迷
Who is that He plays Dylan on Beverly Hills 90210.
-他谁啊 -他在《飞跃比佛利》中扮演迪伦
Your classic bad boy.
就是那种典型的痞帅坏男孩
Your classic bad boy
典型的痞帅坏男孩
Yeah like me.
没错 跟我一样
The show not only takes place but is also filmed
剧集的发生地和拍摄地
in Los Angeles California.
都在加州洛杉矶
That's obviously where she's heading.
她肯定是打算去那里
Cooper residence.
库珀家
Now given the amount of time since she's left...
考虑到她出走的时长...
They're okay They've found them.
她们平安没事 找到她们了
Oh thank God.
谢天谢地
Where are they
她们在哪
Uh about an hour east of Baton Rouge.
距离巴吞鲁日市以东一小时车程处
Apparently they were on their way to Florida.
显然她们的目的地是佛罗里达州
That's not where Luke Perry is.
卢克·派瑞不在那边啊
Let me speak to them.
让我跟她们通话
Copy that.
收到
All right. Your parents are on the way.
你们爸妈正赶来接你们
Are they mad
他们是不是很生气
If my daughter stole my car and ran away I'd be mad.
要是我女儿偷开我的车离家出走 我会很生气
What if she had a good reason
要是她有好理由呢
Do you have a good reason
你有好理由吗
Well my brother's really smart
我哥天资过人
and my older brother had a baby and they were ignoring me.
我更年长的大哥当了爸爸 家里人都忽视我
You might need a better reason.
你这理由不够充分
Are you taking us to jail
你要把我们关进监狱吗
No.
Great so we can go
太好啦 那我们能走了吗
No.
不行
But I'm not taking you in either.
但我也不会把你们送进监狱
Why not
为什么
I got a kid your age. I get it.
我的小孩和你同龄 我能理解
Oh God I'd rather sit in jail
我宁可蹲大牢
than have another adult tell me how much they get it.
也不想再听见大人告诉我 他们有多能理解
Not me. Happy right here.
我不这么想 我很庆幸待在这
I'm real sorry for whatever Paige got Missy into.
佩吉带坏米希 我很抱歉
Thanks but I think this one's on Missy.
谢谢你这么说 但这次应该是米希的错
I doubt it. Last month she swiped my credit card
不太可能 她上个月偷刷我的信用卡
and bought a plane ticket to Hawaii.
买了一张去夏威夷的机票
Nonrefundable.
还是不可退款的
What did you do
那你怎么惩罚她
What could I do I dropped her off at her dad's
还能怎么办 我就把她送到她爸家
and I went to Hawaii.
我自己用机票去夏威夷玩咯
Trust me
相信我
Missy's never gonna do anything like this again.
米希绝不会再干这种事
Aw bless your heart.
有梦最美啦
I'm serious. School and home that's it.
我是说真的 她以后只能学校和家两点一直线
No TV no friends no shoes.
不准看电视 交朋友 鞋也不准穿
Let's see her run away barefoot.
看她光脚还怎么离家出走
That's your plan make her hate us even more
你的计划就是让她更怨恨我们吗
I'm not trying to be her friend Mary.
我又不是要当她的知心好友 玛丽
I'm trying to be her parent.
我是要扮演好父亲的角色
What do you think I'm trying to be
那你觉得我是想扮演什么
Oh I don't know. Her neighbor
我鬼知道 她的邻居吗
Is everything okay
你们夫妻俩没闹矛盾吧
Yes.
没有
I've just been staying across the street
我只是最近都暂住在我们家对面
taking care of our granddaughter.
为了照顾孙女
How long you gonna keep using that excuse
你用这个借口不回家多久了
I am so sorry. It's been a stressful week.
抱歉失礼了 我们这周压力很大
You don't need to apologize. I've been there.
不用道歉啊 我也有过这种经历
Right.
好吧
I know it's not my place but...
我知道我没资格说这话 不过
Barry and I used to keep a bunch of stuff bottled up
我和巴里以前总是把感受都憋在心里
and we know how that turned out.
我们的婚姻结局你们也知道
We're not getting divorced.
我们不会离婚的啦
Yeah over my dead body.
除非我死了
Yeah that's exactly how it's gonna end.
没错 这就是我们的婚姻结局
Oh boy.
好尴尬
What was Missy thinking Why Florida
米希到底怎么想的 为什么去佛罗里达州
Why does it matter
这很重要吗
I made a solid hypothesis backed by data.
我做出了有数据支持的靠谱猜测
Where did I go wrong
我到底哪一步出错了
You tried to predict a teenage girl.
你妄想预判少女的想法就是最大的错
Perhaps when she gets back
或许等她回来之后
we can take her in for a brain scan.
我们可以带她去做脑部扫描
Maybe what Missy needs
可能米希需要的
is for us all to be a little understanding.
是我们都多点去理解她
I'm trying to understand.
我是想理解她啊
That's why I need the brain scan.
所以我才要带她去做脑部扫描
Look your sister's going through a lot these days.
你妹妹这段时间经历了太多事
She's feeling overlooked
她觉得被忽视
confused angry sad.
她感到迷惘 愤怒和难过
She's feeling all those things at once
她同时拥有这么多情绪吗
Yeah.
是的
And I can't scan her brain
那我还不能扫描她的脑子
That is so unfair.
太不公平了
So what exactly was your plan
你们到底有什么计划
We were gonna go to Daytona Beach.
我们打算去代托纳海滩
Like on MTV.
像电视上放的那样
And what were you gonna do for money
你们打算怎么解决钱的问题
I don't know.
不知道
We would have figured something out.
我们肯定能想出办法的
Yeah she's an actual genius.
是啊 她可是货真价实的天才
Sorry.
对不起啦
Don't get a lot of geniuses back there.
很少有天才被我逮上警车
Mostly stupid folk.
大多数是憨憨和笨蛋
I'm just saying I have a good relationship with Missy.
我是说 我和米希关系很好
Yeah I taught her how to throw a ball.
我教她投球
Taught her how to drive.
还教她开车
You taught her how to drive
原来她开车是你教的
Oh uh...
啊这...
You know just the basics in in a parking lot.
只是在停车场教些基本的啦
Hey...
再说
She made it all the way to Louisiana
她可是一路开到了路易斯安那州
without getting into an accident.
途中都没有出过车祸哦
I think I did a pretty good job.
这证明我教得很好吧
Unbelievable.
还有脸说
If y'all want I can recommend
有需要的话 我可以给你们介绍
the marriage counselor me and Barry used.
我和巴里用过的那位婚姻咨询师
What's...
你这是什么反应
Y'all got divorced.
你们都离婚了
How good can he be
那个男的能有多厉害
Well she...
咨询师是女的
Stop with the...
你别再用喉咙哼唧了
Oh like she's not gonna be on your side
难道她不会偏帮同为女性的你吗
It's not about sides.
这不是站队的问题
She helped us realize we were staying in our marriage
她帮我们认识到 我们维持婚姻的理由
for the wrong reasons
是错误的
and it would be better for everyone if we split.
我们分开对所有人都会更好
I'm not sure it was better for Paige.
对佩吉来说未必更好吧
Paige's issues have nothing to do with our divorce.
佩吉的问题和我们离婚没关系
Sure.
你说是就是咯
How much she have to pay the counselor to tell her that
她付了那咨询师一大笔钱 就换来这种屁话
At least my daughter didn't steal my truck
至少我女儿没有偷开我的车
and none of my kids are having babies.
我家孩子也没有谁小小年纪就当爹妈
Okay we all have our stuff.
我承认我们各自有家庭问题
Here comes another one.
又来一辆
Fifty eight.
58英里时速 没超速
How does it know
这机器怎么知道的
It calculates the speed based on the Doppler shift
它通过反射的无线电波的多普勒频移
of the reflected radio waves.
计算出车速
See Genius.
我说了吧 她是天才
My brother's like that too but she's way more fun.
我哥也是这类型 但她有意思多了
All right buckle up.
好吧 系好安全带
Yes
刺激
Show me how to use your gun and I'll cover you.
教我用枪 我可以掩护你
If you need a break I can drive for a bit.
你想休息一会的话 可以换我开
I'm okay thanks.
不用 谢了
I could take a turn. Not a time for jokes.
-换我开一段也行 -现在不适合说笑
You may never drive again.
你以后休想再开车
And you are not hanging out with Paige anymore.
你以后也不准再跟佩吉玩
That's not fair. It was my idea not Paige's.
这不公平 这都是我的主意 跟佩吉无关
You really think that's helping your case
你真以为这么说有用吗
Liked it better when you two weren't talking.
我无比怀念你俩怄气不说话的时候
Well too bad 'cause we are.
很遗憾 我们现在恢复对话了
If you're feeling ignored don't worry.
如果你觉得被忽视了 别担心
We're gonna be laser focused on you from now on.
从今往后我们会紧紧盯死你
This marked the beginning of
这次事件开启了
what our family would come to call
我们家人口中的
"Missy's difficult period."
"米希叛逆期"
Despite my repeated assurances
尽管我反复保证
that I could solve the problem
我能通过脑部扫描
with a brain scan and some low voltage electric shocks I was
和低压电击解决这问题
never given the opportunity. Such a shame.
但他们始终没给我机会 太可惜了
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片