Nobody else is stronger than I am
世上没人比我强壮
Yesterday I moved a mountain
昨天我移了一座山
I bet I could be your hero
我相信我能当你的英雄
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
I am a mighty little man
我是个了不起的小家伙
Ice cream.
冰淇淋
Ice cream Mom can I
冰淇淋车来了 我可以买吗 妈
Sure. ‭Ice cream
-当然 -冰淇淋
Don't you need money
你不需要来拿钱吗
I need money
我需要钱
Thank you. Don't run
-谢谢 -别跑着去
Okay
Shelly you want ice cream
谢利 想吃冰淇淋吗
Ice cream
冰淇淋
All right.
行吧
Here you go.
给你
And no runnin'.
不许跑着去
In these loafers Not a chance.
我穿着乐福鞋呢 不可能
I was jokin'.
我开玩笑啦
Okay.
好吧
It was turning out to be the perfect Saturday.
一切都朝向一个完美的周六前进
The ice cream man had extra napkins.
卖冰淇淋的人多给了卫生纸
I had tons of homework.
老师留了大量作业
And I was about to enjoy an orange sherbet Push Up
而我马上要享用柳橙推推冰棒
which was the only kind of Push Up I could actually finish.
那也是唯一一种我能搞定的推推冰[俯卧撑]
Then it all came crashing down.
然后噩梦降临
房屋待售
梅德福房屋中介
There's no telling who could buy that house
谁会买那房子完全说不准
What if they have dogs
万一他们养狗呢
What if they have birds
万一他们养鸟呢
What if they have both and the birds learned to bark like dogs
万一他们都养了 而且鸟学会了模仿狗叫呢
Sheldon you're gettin' yourself all worked up.
谢尔顿 你有一点太杞人忧天了
For good reason that house is six feet away from my bedroom window...
很合理啊 那房子跟我房间窗户就隔了2米远
who knows what kind of smells could jump the gap
谁知道他家什么气味能穿越这距离
Uh cigarette smoke a scented candle a durian
香烟味 熏香蜡烛味 榴莲味
What's a durian
什么是榴莲啊
A vile smelling fruit of the genus Durio.
一种味道恶心的榴莲属水果
When did you smell that
你什么时候闻到过的
I haven't and I'd like to keep it that way.
我还没闻过 但我想保持这样
It might be nice.
说不定会是好事啊
It might be a family with kids your age.
或许新来的家庭会有你这年纪的孩子
I already live with a kid my age not a fan
我已经跟我同年纪的孩子一起住了 并不感冒
What's up
什么事
Can I talk to you about serious woman stuff
我能跟你聊一件认真的女生事情吗
Of course.
当然
Is this a... iced tea conversation
这是冰茶级的聊天
or a hot tea conversation
还是热茶级的聊天
Definitely hot.
绝对是热茶级别
So what's goin' on
所以是发生什么事了
I think I have a boyfriend.
我好像交了男朋友
But you cannot tell Mom.
但你不能跟妈说
Oh of course I love not telling your mother stuff.
当然啦 我最喜欢瞒着你妈事情了
So what what what's his name
所以 他... 叫什么名字呢
Marcus Adam Larson he's 11 and a half
马库斯·亚当·拉森 他11岁半了
he has blond hair his favorite color's green
他有一头金发 他最喜欢的颜色是绿色
and he's learning how to skateboard
他正在学怎么滑滑板
but he's not very good yet.
但他技术还不太好
Okay well I have to ask now...
我得问件事 就是...
at your age having a boyfriend what does that mean
在你这年纪 交男朋友是会...
Do you uh... go out on dates
你们... 会出去约会吗
No.
不会
Um... well d do you hold hands
那你们会牵手吗
I wish but no.
我也想啊 但不会
So how do you know he's your boyfriend
那你怎么知道他是你男朋友
Because this happened.
因为有这个
愿意✔ 不愿意
你愿意当我女朋友吗
I didn't realize you had documentation.
我没想到你有文件证明
I know.
就是说啊
Something suspicious is happening next door.
隔壁正在发生可疑事件
Like what
比如说
Groups of strangers keep coming and going.
一群一群的陌生人来来去去
They must be using the house to sell drugs.
他们肯定是在那房子里买卖毒品
No one's selling drugs they're just havin' an open house.
没人在贩毒 他们是在办房屋开放日
What's that
那是什么
They open up the house
他们开放自己的房子
so people interested in buyin' it can take a look.
让有兴趣的买家可以来看房
That explains why 911 hung up on me.
难怪警察叔叔挂我电话了
I had no choice but to determine
我不得不主动出击去看看
if any of these prospective home buyers
来看房的人里面
would be suitable neighbors.
有没有适合的邻居
This shifty fellow
这贼头贼脑的仁兄吗
He looks like trouble.
感觉就不是善茬
That woman and whatever dark secret is hiding in her bag
这个包里不知道藏了什么暗黑秘密的女人吗
Probably a machete.
估计是把大砍刀
Oh this lady seems promising.
这位女士感觉不错
Not on my watch.
想都别想
Please look around.
欢迎随便看看
If you have any questions I'll be right here.
如果有任何问题 欢迎来找我
Excuse me is there someone in charge here
打扰一下 这里是谁管事的呢
That would be me.
正是在下
Mr. Lundy
伦迪老师
What are you doing here
你在这里做什么
I'm the realtor.
我是房屋中介啊
基恩·伦迪
But you're a teacher and an actor.
但你是个老师加演员啊
And while those both pay so well
毕竟这两个工作薪水那么"棒"
I like to do this on the weekends for fun.
我周末就喜欢做这个工作娱乐
Why are you here
你怎么在这里
I live next door and I'm concerned about
我就住隔壁 我很担心
who the new neighbor might be.
我未来的新邻居会是怎么样的人呢
Don't you worry I will personally make sure that
别担心 我个人会帮你确保
your new neighbor is whoever forks over the most money.
你的邻居是愿意交出最多钱的买家
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
So if you want to be his girlfriend
所以如果你愿意当他女朋友
and he wants to be your boyfriend
他也想当你男朋友
what's the problem
那问题在哪
He also plays baseball and this weekend...
他也打棒球 而这周末...
I have to pitch against him.
我得跟他投打对决
Yeah so
所以呢
So if I strike him out he might get mad and break up with me.
如果我把他三振出局 他可能不高兴就甩了我
Well why would he do that
他为什么会这么做呢
I've struck out a bunch of boys.
我三振过很多男生
They all get real mad.
他们都会超生气
You're gonna pitch bad to him on purpose
那你要故意放水让他打吗
I was thinkin' about it.
我有在考虑这个
That is not what you are gonna do.
你不应该这么做
You are gonna do your best and if you strike him out
你应该尽你全力 如果你把他三振了
he will respect you for it.
他也会因此敬你三分
I don't know.
真的吗
When I struck out Brian Morgan he cried.
当我三振布莱恩·摩根后 他哭了
Now everyone calls him Cryin' Brian.
现在大家都叫他爱哭鬼·布莱恩
That's pretty funny.
还蛮好笑的
Thanks I started it.
谢谢 这名我起的
Mr. Lundy
伦迪老师
Come in.
请进
What brings you here
是什么风把你吹来了
I'm the listing agent on the house next door.
我是代表隔壁屋主的房屋中介
But I thought you were a teacher and a
你不是老师和...
And an actor yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
和演员 对对对 我知道
You've got to get your son out of my open house.
我隔壁在让人看房 你得来带走你儿子
Why what's he doin'
为什么 他干嘛了
Well...
这个嘛
I noticed there's hair on your coat.
我注意到了你外套上有毛发
Clearly yours is falling out
很明显你头顶在狂掉
but do you also have pets
但你是不是也有养宠物
I detect a hint of garlic.
我闻到了一丝大蒜味
Do you enjoy cooking stinky foods
你喜欢煮臭的食物吗
or are you afraid of vampires
还是你害怕吸血鬼 用大蒜驱赶
Is there any chance you're just fat
你是怀孕还是只是胖呢
Oh dear I'll go get him.
天啊 我这就去逮他回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Kind of a dump.
不咋地
But I could sell it.
但我能推销出去
Why are you reading about property code
你为什么要读房产法规
The house next door to mine is for sale
我家隔壁的房子正在售卖
and I'm looking for ways to control who moves in there.
我想找到方法来选择搬进来的是怎么样的邻居
When my family moved to Texas they burned our fishing boat.
当我家搬来德州时 他们烧了我们的渔船
Tam we're talking about my problems right now.
丹 我们在谈的是我的烦恼
We usually are.
我们基本都是啊
Ooh listen to this
你听这条
"A seller"or seller's agent must disclose if a homicide
"卖家"或卖家中介必须对买家坦白
has occurred on the property."
房屋曾发生过凶杀案的历史
Why is that helpful
这有什么帮助
That could scare off any unwanted buyers.
这或许可以吓走一些我不喜欢的买家
Has there ever been a murder next door
你家隔壁发生过凶杀案吗
I sure hope so.
我十分希望有过
Hello Officer Robin.
罗宾警官
This is Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀
What's wrong Sheldon
找我有什么事啊 谢尔顿
I was wondering if anyone was murdered
我有点好奇我家隔壁
in the house next door to mine.
有没有人被杀过
You mean murdered today
你是说今天吗
No ever but today would work too.
不是 是以前 不过今天有人被杀也行
It'll take me a while to check.
我查可能需要一些时间
That's fine I can hold.
没关系 我可以等
Tell Mr. Givens I may be a little late to class.
跟吉文斯老师说我可能会晚点进教室
It's a police matter.
我在跟警察谈事情
Sheldon's gonna be late.
谢尔顿会晚点进教室
Well all right
那太好啦
It's a police ma... Don't care.
-他在跟警... -我懒得知道
Yes I'm still here.
我还在
Sorry no murders.
抱歉 没发生过凶杀案
Just one death from natural causes in 1948.
只有在1948年有过一起自然死亡
How can we be sure it wasn't foul play
我们从何得知这不是有人下毒手
The man was 96 years old Sheldon.
谢尔顿 死者都96岁了
That's a lot of years to make enemies.
那表示他有过非常多的年头可以树敌
Bye.
再见
So you playin' the Tigers on Saturday
所以你这周六要跟老虎队打啦
Should be an easy win.
应该能赢得轻松
Their best player's parents are getting a divorce.
他们王牌选手的父母最近在搞离婚
He's pretty distracted.
他应该状态不佳
Well there's a lucky break.
那还挺好运啊
I just hope it drags out through playoffs.
我只希望这能维持整个季后赛
So how you feel about not pitchin' Missy
那你觉得别让米希上场如何
Why would I do that
我为什么要这么做
Well she's growin' up
她长大了嘛
and she's going through some new stuff...
她正在经历一些过程...
Oh I don't want to hear about that.
我不想听她的这种隐私
No no no she's
不不不 是她...
she's got a crush on a boy on the other team
她喜欢上了对方队伍的一个男生
and she's worried that if she strikes him out
他担心如果她把人家三振出局
that it will embarrass him.
会让男生很难堪
Well that's too bad she's our pitcher.
怪谁呢 她是我们的投手
She's gonna do her job.
她就得尽责做到该做的事
Well she's also an 11 year old girl with big feelings.
她也是个情感丰富的11岁女孩啊
And I'm a cranky old man with no feelings.
我还是个暴脾气又铁石心肠的老头呢
Well I've always thought that underneath that tough exterior
我一直以为在你硬气的外表之下
there was a shred of compassion.
有着一点点柔软的心呢
Yeah I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干嘛
What am I doing
那你说我在干嘛
You're using your feminine wiles to get your way.
你在对我施展美人计
Smart and handsome.
又帅又聪明
You forgot tall.
你忘了我还高大威猛
Don't say that.
别这么说
Never... say that.
永远... 不许这么说
Goonies...
七宝...
never say die.
永不说死
Well done.
非常好
Very moving.
非常感人
And speaking of moving
说到搬家[感人]
if any of your parents are in the market for a two bedroom
如果你们谁的父母有兴趣想换两卧两卫浴
two bath ranch style with a updated kitchen
厨房升级过的牧场建筑风的房
基恩·伦迪 房屋中介
have them give me a call.
欢迎他们打给我
All right very good.
好了 非常棒
How about next week we try some monologues from actual theater
不如下周我们去真正的剧场尝试独角戏吧
Just a thought.
就是个想法而已
Mr. Lundy.
伦迪老师
Oh what now
祖宗又来了
What happened with the open house after you had me kicked out
你把我从开放餐参观赶出去后 怎么样了
Were there any potential buyers
有潜在买家吗
And if so can I have their names so I can run
如果有 能告诉我他们的姓名吗
a background check with my friends in blue
我好拜托警察朋友查查他们的背景
Sheldon if you think you're gonna
谢尔顿 你要是以为
stop me from selling this house you're wrong.
能阻止我卖掉这房子 你就大错特错了
Oh am I
是吗
They tried to stop me from staging The Crucible
他们曾试图阻止我演出溜冰鞋版的
on roller skates.
《塞勒姆的女巫》
A lot of understudies went on that day...
虽然那天得出动大量候补演员替代伤兵
but so did the show.
但那个剧还是顺利上演了
You do not want me as an enemy.
你不想与我为敌的
Or as a friend sibling or student I've been told.
也不想有你这个朋友 手足或学生 我听说了
All right look if it's so important to you
好吧 听着 如果这对你这么重要
why don't you just go out
不如你出去
and find a buyer that you'd be happy with
找一个你满意的买家
So if I find someone I deem acceptable
那如果我找到我可以接受的人
you'd sell them the house
你就会把房子卖给他们吗
If the bank approves so do I.
银行同意我就同意啊
Excellent.
很好
I wonder if Stephen Hawking would like Texas.
不知道斯蒂芬·霍金愿不愿意搬来德州
It's very flat.
这里很平坦 方便他开轮椅
Oh I can't afford a house
我可买不起房子
but I'm flattered you'd want me next door.
但你想和我做邻居 我受宠若惊啦
Of course I would. You don't have enough friends to throw a party.
我当然想啊 你这种孤独精没足够的朋友开派对
Yeah well...
可恶 被你说中
Neither neither do you
你... 你也没有啊
So you think after seeing you every day at school
你认为我每天在学校应付完你
I'd want to go home look out my window
还会想回到家后 打开窗户
and see see more of you
继续看见你阴魂不散吗
Yes. ‭Hey maybe we could ride to school together.
-是的 -也许我们可以一起坐车来学校呢
We could play car games.
在车上还可以玩游戏
Stop you're killing me.
别说了 你要逗死我了
I'm sorry why would I want to live next door to you
不好意思 我为毛会想住在你隔壁
Ask Mr. Givens.
你问吉文斯老师啊
Apparently I'm hilarious.
他说我这人特别幽默
That's sweet of you for asking
你特地来问我 真的很有心啦
but I'd rather stick my finger in a pencil sharpener
但我宁愿把手指戳进卷笔刀挨削
and crank away.
也不要住你隔壁
I would love to Sheldon
我也很想啊 谢尔顿
but there's a district rule
但我们地区法律规定
that says a principal can't live next door to a student.
校长不能住在学生隔壁呢
That makes sense.
这很有道理
Does it Good.
是吗 那就好
快来试试生命的粮
别光好奇
Hey. Robin says the house next door to y'all is for sale.
罗宾说你们家隔壁的房子在出售
Oh yeah it is.
是的 没错
Is it nice
漂亮吗
Uh... nice enough.
还可以啊
Why Are you thinking about moving
怎么 你在考虑搬家吗
I wasn't but Robin's not crazy about living in a house
我没有 但罗宾不太喜欢住在
I shared with my ex wife.
我前妻住过的房子里
That's understandable.
可以理解
I want her to be happy. 'Cause I love her.
我希望她开心 因为我爱她
Not just 'cause she's a cop with a gun.
不只是因为她是条子有枪 随时能干掉我
But that's part of it. Well
-但那也是原因之一啦 -这个嘛
I'm sure there are lots of wonderful houses out there.
我相信还有很多很棒的房子
I'd be happy to help you look.
我很乐意帮你找找看
Do you not want us to look at the one next to you
你不希望我们去看你隔壁的房子吗
Oh no of course not.
当然不是
You should absolutely look at it.
你绝对应该去看一下
As well as other houses.
但也要看看其他房子
I have to say this isn't the reaction I was expecting.
我必须说 我没料到你会是这个反应
No it is the reaction you were expecting.
不 这就是你预期的反应啊
Excited that my boss might live next door to me.
我上司可能会搬来我隔壁住 好激动哦
Yay
万岁
Well my boss lives everywhere
我上司还无处不在呢
and you don't see me getting weird about it.
也没见我阴阳怪气的啊
And then after you buy the house
你买下那栋房子后
you rent it out to people who are preapproved by me.
就租给我认可的人
I can't afford a second house.
我供不起第二套房子了
Georgie you make as much money as Dad. Why don't you buy it
小乔治 你赚的钱和爸爸一样多 不如你买下吧
He does not make as much money as me.
他赚的钱才没跟我一样多
No. But I don't have to spend mine
的确 但我不用把钱浪费在
on stupid stuff like food and kids.
买食物和养孩子这种蠢事上
Mary where's dinner
玛丽 晚饭好了吗
So is that a yes to buying the house
那你是答应买下房子了吗
Sorry. When I move out it ain't gonna be 20 feet away
抱歉 我搬出去时 绝对不会选离家6米的地方
and it's got to have a hot tub.
而且必须要有户外浴缸
Sheldon you need to stop involving yourself in this.
谢尔顿 你不准再插手这事了
You upset Mr. Lundy
你让伦迪老师不高兴了
and you were rude to the people at the open house.
你那天对参观房子的人也很没礼貌
And he was bugging his teachers at school all day.
他今天在学校还烦了老师们一整天
But Mr. Lundy said I could help him.
但伦迪老师说我可以帮他的
I don't care.
我不管
Even Pastor Jeff is talking about buying that house now.
连杰夫牧师都说起想买下那房子
That could work out.
那是好事啊
His wife's a police officer so built in security.
他妻子是警察 等于自带安保
And whenever I have a theological zinger
而且我什么时候想到神学有关的吐槽
I can call it right over the fence.
隔着围栏就能喊给他们听
You want your boss living next door
你希望你上司住在隔壁吗
Not exactly.
并不想
You don't have to worry about your boss.
你就不用担心你的上司了
There's a district rule that says
地区法律规定
that Principal Petersen cannot live next door to me.
皮特森校长不能住在我隔壁
That sounds made up.
听起来是瞎编的
A principal who tells lies.
当校长的人怎么可能说谎
What are we gonna do with this one
这孩子单纯得没救了
Here's the payroll checks.
这是工资支票
Thank you. If you need anything else
-谢谢 -如果还有别的事
I'll be in my office which is next door.
到我办公室找我 就在你隔壁
Sorry it's so close.
离你这么近真是抱歉哦
Lord I am trying my best.
主啊 我已经尽力了
Please help me with this situation.
求求您帮我解决吧
Amen.
阿门
爱汝邻
I meant fix him not me.
我是指搞定他 不是我啊
Excuse me
打扰一下
Mr. Lundy. I'm afraid I have some bad news.
伦迪老师 恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你
Oh. What's going on
怎么了
My mother has forbidden me from helping you sell the house.
我妈不让我帮你卖房子
That...
这...
is beyond bad news.
真是晴天霹雳啊
I don't think I can do this alone.
我一个人真的做不到
I'm sorry. It's not me.
对不起 我也不想的
No I know it's not.
嗯 我知道
Just enjoyed being in the trenches with you.
我只是很喜欢和你并肩作战的感觉
As did I.
我也是
All right Sheldon I...
好吧 谢尔顿 我...
I guess I'll see you in the halls.
以后我们只能在走廊相见了
Again I'm sorry.
再次感到抱歉
Me too.
我也很遗憾
And scene.
演出结束
Hey uh Cooper
库珀
you know I think I'm gonna have you sit this one out
这一场你就别上阵了
and let Powell pitch.
我让鲍威尔当投手吧
Really ‭Yeah.
-真的吗 -嗯
Kind of like to save your arm for the playoffs okay
我想保护好你的手臂 季后赛还要打很久
Okay.
好的
Do you want to save my arm too
你也想保护我的手臂吗
No.
并不想
How about my legs
那我的腿呢
You know Billy you never fail to brighten my day.
比利 你每天都是我的开心果
Cool.
酷哦
Pastor Jeff you got a second
杰夫牧师 你有空吗
Of course.
当然
I might've called before dropping in
不过我一般会先打个电话再上门啦
but that's just how I was raised.
但那是我有家教 不强求你
I owe you an apology.
我想向你道歉
I was worried about us working together
我之前担心我们上班共事完
and then living next door to each other
回家还要当邻居
but I like you and Robin very much
但我非常喜欢你和罗宾
and if you want to look into that house
如果你们想去看那栋房子
we would be lucky to have you as neighbors.
和你们做邻居是我们的幸运
Thank you. That's nice to hear.
谢谢你 那就好了
I mean it.
我是真心的
Good 'cause Robin already looked at it loved it
很好 因为罗宾已经去看过了 很喜欢
put up police tape so no one else could get in.
她还拉起了警戒线 不让别人进去
Okay.
好吧
Ball four.
四球
Oh damn it.
该死
客队6 主队5
第6局
We're gonna lose.
我们会输的
Oh we're gonna be fine.
我们不会有问题的
Powell's got this.
鲍威尔能搞定
I'll strike Marcus out.
我去三振马库斯出局
Put me in.
让我上场
Time
暂停
I thought Marcus was your boyfriend.
马库斯不是你的男朋友吗
Meemaw told you
姥姥告诉你了
She's my girlfriend. You know we talk about stuff.
她是我女朋友啊 我们无话不谈的
So all that about saving my arm for playoffs wasn't true
那你说想保护我的手臂 都是骗我的鬼话吗
I was just being nice.
那只是善意的谎言
Since when are you nice
你这凶老头几时待人和善了
Well don't get used to it.
你可别习惯我这一面
Just go strike out your boyfriend.
赶紧去三振你男友出局吧
Player change
换人
Come on Cooper.
加油 库珀
Good job.
投得漂亮
Kind of.
客套话而已
Strike one
一好球
Yes Two more Coop
真棒 还有两球 库珀
Two more Come on.
再两球 加油
I thought we were saving her arm.
不是要保护她的手臂吗
Not now Billy. ‭Okay.
-现在没空 比利 -好吧
Foul ball
界外球
Yeah okay You got this
很好 你能行
Strike two. Hang in there
-二好球 -坚持住
No coddle. Come on Coop.
别放水 加油啊 库珀
Bear down.
全力以赴
Strike three Yeah
-三振出局 -太棒了
You're out That's my girl
-你出局了 -不愧是我的好姑娘
Good job ‭Way to go
-干得好 -太厉害了
We won
我们赢了
Good game. Good game.
打得漂亮 打得漂亮
Good game. Good game. Good game.
打得漂亮 打得漂亮 打得漂亮
Good game.
打得漂亮
Good game.
打得漂亮
Where the hell is she going
她要跑去哪
Missy Where you going
米希 你去哪啊
He held my hand
他牵我的手了
High five Don't touch it
-击爪 -别碰
We've got some exciting news.
我们有好消息要宣布
They accepted our offer on the house
他们答应把房子卖给我们了
We're gonna be neighbors.
我们要当邻居啦
That's wonderful.
太棒了
Come in come in.
快请进 进来
What's going on
怎么了
It looks like Pastor Jeff and Robin
杰夫牧师和罗宾应该
are gonna move in next door.
会搬到我们隔壁
And that's not the only news.
不只这个好消息
We're expecting.
我们要有宝宝了
What a beautiful blessing
那真是好福气啊
Hey Sheldon maybe someday you can babysit for us.
谢尔顿 也许以后你可以帮我们照看宝宝
Rock a bye baby.
乖乖睡吧 宝宝
Where you going To apply for college.
-你去哪啊 -申请上大学
When he sees the baby he'll come around.
他看见宝宝后就会回心转意的
No I won't.
不可能
内容操作
视频
教程课件
单词卡片